- Text Size +

After several minutes of comforting each other, I finally get enough courage to pull my head away from Jane’s stomach and look up at her, only to be confronted with the massive overhang of Jane’s large breasts above me.

 

“Do you want me shrunk?”

 

Jane hesitates “I think so, I’m not sure…..yes…..it’s just that you wouldn’t have to leave me.  I could have my best friend with me all the time.  Wouldn’t that be nice?”

 

I never thought about it that way. I have always wanted to stay with Jane, to be by her side, anything to be next to her.  I think of all the fun times we have together.  Wrapped up in her clutches by her muscular arms and legs like four constricting pythons squeezing me in an inescapable wrestling hold.  The long hikes we take together as I walked along her side.  Me down on all fours and being sat on like a park bench whenever we went over to Lookout Ridge so she can watch a sunset.  Watching television on her couch with my head in her lap as she pets me.  Being balled up and cocooned inside her shirts.  All the times I lay at her feet on her bed while we studied our homework together.  I always feel happy with Jane, safe…..even…..weak…..diminutive…..small….comforted.  I think Jane may be right, strange though I never thought about being small.  So why am I?’   

 

“Let me do the talking.” Jane tells me as she glances at my parent’s house.

 

We walk up the porch steps together and pause at the front door.

 

“Are you ready for this?’

 

Taking in a slow breath “Yes” I reply.

 

We walk into my house together and I call out “I’m home.  Mom?  Dad?  Hello.  Where is everyone?”

 

Jane and I search my home, many items are gone and no one is to be found.

 

“Here.” Jane calls me over as she picks up a letter from the kitchen table then begins to read it aloud.

 

”We did it!  Your father and I finally won the lottery.  We’re Rich!  Now we can  finally have the life we always wanted.  Travel!  Fun!  One endless party!  All the joy life has to offer.

 

“We did not forget about you.  We had many discussions with you.  You know the mistakes we made, and we regret how we are not the parents you deserve.  Rather than drag you kicking and screaming along with us and stopping you from getting the education we never had, you are not going with us, we are sharing our winnings with you so you may live the life you deserve.  We will always be your parents and love you as much as any parents can. 

 

Rather than wait for you to grow up and finish your schooling, your father and I are going to explore the world.  We will be mailing a check with your share of the winnings, as well as the deed to the house since we do not plan on coming back.  We do plan on you joining us someday, when you get older and the traveling party bug bites you.

 

We will keep in touch.  We both love you.  Enjoy life!  Enjoy it now.  See the possibilities before you and seize the opportunity, never pass up the opportunity you have standing before you.

 

               Love always,

               Mom and Dad”

 

 

They’re right.  I’m happy for them.  For once mom and dad have done what’s right, what’s responsible, at least as to what concerns me.  I’m not going to miss two parents that were hardly ever around.  They are not cold to me, and always do their best to make sure I’m cared for; but now they actually have done something that truly does take care of my needs.’ I acknowledge to myself as I look up at Jane standing before me.  “Don’t be sad Jane.  Mom and Dad finally did get it right.”

 

“I’m so sorry for you.” Jane looks down at me teary eyed.  “First you…..well you shrink, and now your parents leave you all alone.” she says almost crying.

 

“But Jane, what the letter says, YOU are the possibilities and opportunity standing before me.  YOU shrunk me.  Well, maybe you did, we still have to figure this one out.  But it’s you Jane, you’re my best friend and now we can hang out together all the time and have fun.  With you, I’m not alone anymore.” I smile.

 

“This is all too much.  I need…..I need to think.” with her fingers through her hair Jane grabs her head and paces anxiously back and forth for several minutes before taking a chair.

“My mom.  I have to talk with my mom.” Jane says to me after sitting silently for some time.

 

“Can you ask her about me staying with you?”

 

“About everything.” she answers as she looks at me.  “Yes…..” Jane smiles and walks over, putting her hands on each side of my face as if to hold me up, “Yes, if that’s what you want rather than stay here alone, about you staying with us instead.”  A sly sneer on her face, “About me keeping you.”

 

I could see Jane’s face brighten up as I smile a huge grin.  ‘Such joy.  Such happiness I never felt as I have today.’ I feel inside my thoughts.

 

“Go outside and wait for me, I’m going to grabs some things you’ll need if my mom lets you stay with us and I don’t want you to forget your toothbrush and things like that.”

 

“Uhhh, ok, I’ll wait outside.”, ‘I know I’m not a mental genius; but I can remember to bring my toothbrush and what not.’ I reason as I walk out of my house.

 

About five or ten minutes go by before Jane comes out the front door, locking it behind her, a small travel case in hand.

 

“Ok, that should do it.” Jane smiles.

 

“That’s a pretty small suitcase; did my parents take all the big ones they had?  Is that just for tonight?”

 

“There were still one or two big suitcases; I guess they left in such a hurry they didn’t bother to pack everything since they can buy new stuff now.  I’m surprised you’re family even had suitcases, they never went anywhere before.” she ponders.

 

“But is that enough clothing for me?” I ask again.

 

“Mmmm….” Jane looks at me with a serious expression.  “I think we should try to figure out what’s happening.  With you shrinking and all.  So I’m conducting an experiment for our walk home.”  With that Jane pulls out a folded piece of paper from the back pocket of her cut-off jeans and holds it up for me to see.  “I wrote something on this.  I wrote it so when we get to my house we can look at it and see if it happened.  If it matches exactly what I wrote, then I’ll know.”  Looking at me with an affectionate grin “Then WE”LL know.” she reassures me as she returns the paper to her back pocket.

 

That said, Jane begins to walk off towards her home, then slapping her left thigh twice to get my attention and commanding “Come along”, she points to a spot on the ground next to her where she wants me to walk by her side.

 

As before, without me even given it thought, my legs move and I hurriedly take up my position alongside of her exactly where she pointed for me to be.  I look up at Jane as she in return looks down at me.

 

“Jane, I think you should know about something.”

 

“Tell me.”

 

“I do whatever you tell me to do.  Since we fell into that pit.” I quickly tell her.

 

 

“And that’s a good boy.” Jane musses as she pats me on my head.

 

“No, I mean…..I don’t think my body is…..well it’s just that…..I’m doing what you tell me to do but not because I told myself to.  I mean I would anyway, you know, do what you’ve told me to do; but…..but my body is just doing it…..I think on its own.” I explain as best as I can.

 

Jane remains silent for the better part of a minute before she finally replies “Say it!”

 

“You win.” I blurt out.  ‘What the heckI had never admitted Jane beat me the first time she tells me to ‘say it’, I always give her a hard time until she pressures me into complete submission; but not this time.  This time, without hesitation I told Jane she won.

 

“Do you trust me?” Jane asks having come to the same realization.

 

“Of course, you know that.”

 

“Of course I do; but I want to reassure you that YOU know that.”

 

“Jane…..”

 

“Yes, what is it my dumbass?” she smirks at me.

 

“What did you write on that piece of paper?” I ask meekly.

 

“It’s the answer to all of our questions.” she smiles as she brushes my hair back with her hand. 

 

 

*

 

 

There is a peaceful silence between us as we walk towards Jane’s home in the growing twilight.  The chirping of insects growing louder as yellow-green flashes of fire flies light up the meadows.  I’m lost in my revelry of the moment as my shorts fall to my ankles, tripping me and causing me to fall forward to the ground.

 

I stand up and look down at my t-shirt which is more like a dress on me.  My shorts are down around my ankles, but they’re the size of a camping tent.  Baffled, I look over at Jane.

 

“Are you alright?  You’re not hurt are you?” Jane asks full of concern.

 

“I’m…..I’m ok.” I tell her.

 

“You seem to be shrinking still.  Leave your shorts, come on.” Jane tells me; and as before my legs seemingly run on their own to catch up to her.  I glance over and notice I am only eye level with Jane’s lower abs.

 

“That’s weird; I thought I stopped shrinking when we got to my parent’s house.  Now my clothes are falling off of me.  When will this end?  How small can I get?” I ask.  Strangely, Jane offers up no answer.

 

Fifteen minutes go by and my feet get caught up in my t-shirt, again I fall forward onto the ground.

 

“Oh my goodness, are you alright?” Jane looks at me slightly teary eyed.

 

“Jane, help me, I’m still shrinking.  Please help!”

 

“My…..My dumbass, don’t you see? I AM Helping you!  Don’t worry; I will take care of you.  Don’t be scared, soon all will be ok and we’ll both be happy.  Leave your t-shirt, come on.” Jane says as she snaps her fingers and points to the spot on her left where she wants me to walk, rather at this size run beside her.  I’m not scared nor worry about my nakedness, though this is the first time Jane or anyone else has seen me in my birthday suit.  Glancing over this time I notice I am only eye level with Jane’s hips.

 

As we proceed onward I notice my further decent, from eye level with Jane’s tone, muscular thighs, to eye level with her knees, to eye level with her shapely calves.  Remarkably, even after a day carrying her about, I’m able to run energetically alongside Jane, my half dozen or more strides to her one.

 

By the time we arrive at Jane’s house I am below eye level of the bottom of her calve muscle. ‘I must be a foot tall, or is it a foot small?’ I ponder in my head.

 

“I had to know.  I had to test this.” Jane tells me as she leans forward to look down past her mountainous breasts in order to see me.  “I can’t believe it.  You’re so…..so…..so small.”

 

Jane pulls the piece of paper out of her back pocket then squats down before me and opens the paper up for me to read what’s on it:

 

"Shrink down to one foot tall by the time we get to my house.

               Jane Commands It"

 

 

“I simply thought about it, just for a few seconds as I wrote it out.  I shrunk you just by thinking it to myself.  See?” Jane makes sure I read the letter validating her belief she shrunk me down to a foot tall.

 

“But…..but…..why?” I ask Jane.

 

“Now we know.  I control you.  Aren’t you happy for me, for yourself?” Jane asks as she opens the small suitcase she packed at my parent’s house.

 

Huh…..Jane controls meJane controls me.  Jane Controls Me!’ I realize to myself as I yell out “YES!  YES!  YES!  YES!  YES!”

 

A huge smile comes to Janes face as my joy is expressed over and over.  Then my eyes bulge and I scream out “NO!” as I watch Jane pull out my footed and mitted onesie baby pajama in lite yellow with images of baby animals printed on it.  Apparently she had shrinking me down in mind as she loaded my old baby clothes back at my house.

 

Jane looked down at me and said in a victorious tone “Yes!”

 

 

*

 

 

After Jane suited me up in my new, or rather old baby clothes, we both walked up the side stairs of her house and stood outside her kitchen door.

 

“Stay.” Jane tells me as she points to where I am standing.  “Let me go in first.  I will call you in; again just let me do the talking.  Ok?”

 

I shake my head yes.  Jane smiles as she looks down over her breasts at me, a cute snugness in her grin as her command having so readily silenced me.

 

Straightening herself in front of the door; its window allowing light from within to display her lean, muscular form showing off some of her more chiseled features, Jane turns the knob and walks inside.  I can hear her mom speak to her.

 

 

*

 

 

“Jane, I guess you heard about your little friend’s family.  It was the talk of the entire town today after they held the winning lottery ticket in everybody’s faces.  Is he ok, over there all alone?  Well hopefully they send him some money soon like they said they would; but at least he’ll have the house.” Miss Becker looked at the troubled expression on her daughter’s face.  “What’s wrong dear?  Is he alright?  Does he need help?”

 

“I’m glad I didn’t have to explain the whole lottery thing to you.  Um, funny you should call him my little friend.”  Jane reaches behind her and opens the outside door, “Get in here.” she says as she points to a spot on the kitchen floor.

 

Miss Becker’s mouth drops open as a little toddler enters her kitchen wearing yellow footie and mitted pajamas with baby animals printed on it, waddling over to stand precisely where Jane is pointing at the floor.  Only Miss Becker sees it’s not a baby; but the neighbor’s son, her daughter’s little buddy, only Really Really Little.

 

“What…..what, what happened?  Did his family……” Mr.s Becker stutters her questions.

 

“No, it wasn’t them.  It’s me.  I did this to him.” Jane tells her mom.

 

Miss Becker is at a loss for words, and can only look at her daughter Jane and shake her head ‘no, no, no’ in disbelief.

 

Jane reaches down and picks up her friend.  Pulling out a chair from the kitchen table she sits down with her friend on her lap, one of her great breasts resting heavily on his head.  Miss Becker can’t take her eyes off of the tiny boy dressed in a baby’s footie pajama sitting in her daughter’s lap.

 

“We fell down a well today.  Actually a pit, it opened up beneath us outside the mines and we fell into it and hit the water at the bottom.  I climbed us both out, and ever since strange things have been happening.  Look, I wrote this down before we left his house, and you see.” Jane handed her mother the note she wrote about her friend shrinking down to a foot tall.

 

“That’s not all.  He does whatever I tell him to do.”

 

“He’s scared of you dear.” Miss Becker reasons to her daughter.

 

“No, that’s not it.  I mean he does what I tell him to.  He just does it.  His body, it shrank twice after I told it to.  First when I joked about his smile getting smaller, then this.” Jane points to the note in her mom’s hands.

 

“Jane, are you saying you can control your friend?  His size?  His actions?”

 

“I think so.” Jane looks down as the immensity of her mom’s questions hit her.

 

“Let’s try this, make him big again.  I mean normal sized dear.” Miss Becker suggests.

 

“Uhhh, I rather not.  It’s just that, well I like him small.  Besides, he does too.”

 

Miss Becker could not deny the huge smiles on the faces of Jane and her little friend.

 

“Ok, try this, make him one inch tall.” she says as if a dare.

 

Jane and her mother both laugh out loud; but Jane begins to think to herself ‘One inch, that would be interesting.

 

“Oh My Goodness…..” Miss Becker gasps.

 

Jane feels her friend fall from beneath her boobs.  She reaches down and pulls up the footed pajama.  Her friend is nowhere to be seen.  Putting the footed pajama on the table, Jane unsnaps the back and spreads it open.  Both Jane and her mom bend forward to look at the tiny, one inch boy laying within on the kitchen table.

 

“Are you ok?” Jane inquires fearful of what she has done.

 

“Please Jane, hold me!” he yells up at her as loud as he can.

 

“I can’t hear him.  What did he say?” Miss Becker asks her daughter.

 

“He said he wants me to hold him.”

 

“You say this all started after you fell down a well.  Can you show me the well?” Miss Becker asks as she pokes the tiny boy with her fingernail.

 

“The mountain collapsed on it right after we got out.  We were almost killed.”

 

Miss Becker looks up from the tiny boy to see her daughter’s face.  She reaches across the table and hugs Jane.  “I’m so sorry.  I didn’t mean to…..it’s just so confusing…..I love you, I’m so happy you’re ok dear, that’s all that matters.”

 

“I love you too mom.  I thought about you while we were at the bottom of that pit.  It was scary.  It was really scary.”

 

Miss Becker pulls away from Jane but still holds on to her strong, buff arms.  “Jane, out with it. You might have been fearful; but nothing is ‘really scary’ to my rough and tumble Jane.  What is it you’re not saying?”

 

“Mom, can I please keep him?” Jane asks softly.

 

“You mean help him out since his parents took off?  Of course dear.” Miss Becker smiles to her daughter as she moves in closer to hug her again.

 

“Uh, no mom, I mean ‘Can I Keep Him?’

 

Miss Becker sits back down in her chair, her head tilted to her right side in deep thought.  It was never lost on her, nor the entire town, the cold indifference he received from his parents, she knows Jane always cared after him in the past.

 

“I want to hear it from him.  Make him big again so I can hear his voice.  If he wants the same, yes, you ‘May’ keep him; but on two conditions.”

 

The two of them looked down between them as he grew before their eyes to his previous one foot size.

 

“YES!  Please Yes!  Please Miss Becker Please Yes!” I yell out to Jane’s mother as Jane slips my naked form back inside my yellow footed and mitted pajamas with baby animals printed on it.

 

“Ok, but first, YOU young lady are fully responsible for taking care of it, I mean him.”

 

“Agreed!” Jane says happily.

 

“Woo-Hoo” I cheer.

 

“Second, since you OWN him now, are you able to put its well-being before your own amusement.  To be its guardian and protector and make sure no harm comes to it?”

 

“Put it, ah hum, him before me.  But that’s not who we are to each other.  No, me first.  But I will protect him, it, whatever.” Jane responds a bit confused at not having thought about his well-being over her desire to play rough with him.

 

“You think about it Jane.  Caring for the life of another is a big responsibility.  For tonight it will be sleeping in your old crib in my bedroom.”

 

“But Mommmm” Jane whines.

 

“But nothing.  Come on, let’s get it diapered and put to bed.  Then we can discuss this more in the living room while it falls asleep.” Miss Becker tells Jane.

 

“Discuss what more?”

 

“Jane, you can make this whatever size you want.  Make it do whatever you want.  Have you given any thought as to what else you can do to it?  What are the limits?  Are there limits?  Can you change its species, or even into objects?  Are you going to try?  That is IF you can put its well-being before your own amusement.”

 

Wow!  I never thought of that.’ I think to myself as I listen more to Jane’s mother and look at her tall, toned, and ripped body with breasts almost twice the size of Jane’s mountain range.

 

“No, I haven’t” Jane admits.

 

Picking me up and laying me in her arm, just as Jane held me earlier today, Miss Becker heads down the hallway to her bedroom.  ‘I think Jane’s mom thinks I’m a baby.

 

Miss Becker unsnaps the back of my footed pajamas and lifts my butt out.  I’m quite embarrassed, and slightly erect from her handling of me and her allowing Jane to keep me.

 

“Seems it likes being a baby.” Miss Becker points out to Jane as her mom bounces my arousal in her upturned fingernail.  “Either neuter it, train it to hump our legs, get it locked up in chastity, or shrink its testicles and prick down to ant sized.”

 

“OWE!” Jane and I let out in unison.

 

Miss Becker makes quick work of baby powdering my butt and pinning a cloth diaper on me.  After she snaps my footed and mitted pajamas closed she flips me over and centers me in the crib.  The padded platform is down low inside, and the bars rise up taller than I am now.  Between my feet and hands being stuffed inside my onesie pajamas, I have no way of climbing out.  Despite it being hot out, Miss Becker wraps me up tight in one of Jane’s old, pink baby blankets.

 

Great, now I’m a living burrito.’ I jest to myself.

 

“Wait.” Jane tells her mom and leaves the room.  A minute later Jane returns with two of her workout gym socks.

 

“Open your mouth.” she tells him, then stuffs as much of one of her stinky, sweaty sock can go into his mouth without over stretching it.  “Close your mouth, suckle my sock.” 

 

With the rest of her sock hanging out of his mouth she pulls it over his head as if they were nylons and he a bank robber hiding his identity.

 

“Jane.” Miss Becker gasps.

 

“Wait” Jane tells her as she pulls her remaining sock over the previous one, sealing his head in tight and secure.  “Sniff in deeply, don’t stop.”

 

‘GAG!  Jane’s sweat is filling my mouth and nostrils.  All I can smell and taste is her sweaty feet, and I smelled them before but never this strong.  Ah this is disgusting; but my erection is getting harder.  This is going to be a long, long, very long night.’

 

“Maybe I’ll pick it up a pacifier, but for tonight your socks will do. Hmmm, I bet it would like the thong I’m wearing for tomorrow night.” Miss Becker winks at Jane.

 

Laughing like little girls, Jane and her mom turn off the light and go out into the living room to have their discussion about me.  Alone in the dark, Jane’s dirty socks in my mouth and covering my head, I think about life, and who the real winner is today.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

Feedback is greatly apprecaited.  Kindly let me know what you think so far.