- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

My apologies for my delay in writing; but one word: “SUMMERTIME!”  Hey, enjoy the seasons while you can.  I know some of you prefer shorter chapters, and future chapters “may” very well be shorter.  I needed this one to establish the basis for what is to happen in the following chapters.  Hope you enjoy.

Any and all feedback is appreciated, especially to let me know if I should continue with this story.

 

 

 

 

Running about Jane’s ankles is like no other experience I ever had.  She’s just so huge, or rather I am so small.  Although Jane told me earlier I have to earn the privilege of licking her feet, being this close and at this lowly level the scent of her dirty feet is unavoidable, and better yet unmistakable.  My olfactory sense has become keenly developed since yesterday, as has other senses I never felt before.

 

Although I have the form of a kitten, I am not.  Hearing Jane and Miss Becker talk about my size and their powers over me, it appears that my various body parts are simply being lengthened and shrunk to mimic other objects, like molding clay, only it’s still clay.  Jane wanted me to be her kitten, so my entire body shrunk down to this size, with my mouth and nose shrinking a bit less than my head so as to form a snout, my upper and lower arms shrinking at different rates to look and move like a cat’s, and so forth with the rest of my body.  In my human form my body is completely hairless, except for the top of my head, but apparently Jane and Miss Becker have control over me enough to grow fur and even whiskers.  Yes, whiskers, and they work!  I can actually sense things with them.

 

Perhaps most incredible, my tail.  Miss Becker explained it to Jane as some human vestigiality or throw back to my early embryotic state.  She said that it’s probable they can change me into any small animal or object.  I don’t think they know of my heightened senses, that is unless one of them secretly made my senses so strong that earlier while in her lap I could smell Jane’s pussy so acutely, and now her feet so intensely.  Luckily my little kitten hard-on is well hid by my new fur.

 

Jane and her mom are getting ready for our trip back up to the mine.  Jane is wearing a tight white t-shirt and white lace bra stretched out to bursting from her massive breasts, and faded cut-off jean shorts.  Miss Becker is wearing purple 3” compression shorts and a matching sports bra that looks like two overinflated party balloons.  For a kitten I have one man sized erection going on down here.

 

Packing a lunch and drinks, some flashlights and rope for exploring any caves, and oddly enough for such a hot day they are both wearing thick winter socks inside their leather work boots.  I can feel the heat and smell the odor emanating from Jane’s boots as I scamper about her feet.  Damn I’m one lucky kitten. 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

“What’s with the old cart?” Miss Becker asks Jane.

 

“I thought we could ride together.  We have my dumbass to pull it, this way we can just lay back, relax, enjoy the countryside and chat.” Jane explains.

 

“Wonderful idea.” Miss Becker says excitedly.

 

Jane looks down at me and flicks her wrist to point her finger at me as she commands “Falabella Pony!”  My body quickly grows in height and form till I’m standing on all fours the size and shape of a Falabella miniature horse, whatever that is, only about 30” tall.  My head is even with Jane’s lower thigh as she bridles me and straps me to their old pony cart.

 

After adjusting all the straps securing me to the cart’s trace shafts, Jane kneels down and runs her hand down the front of my head.  “I made you strong, so you don’t hurt yourself pulling us.  I did not force you to like this, because I hope it’s something you enjoy doing all on your own accord.  Do a good job and I’ll give you a treat.  Would you like that my silly little dumbass?”

 

“Brrr Brrr” I answer shaking my head up and down to signal yes.

 

“Perhaps you can spend the night sleeping in one of my socks.  I’m sure they are going to be pretty stinky and smelly wearing them in these leather boots all day.  Would you like to sleep inside one of my socks, snuggled up against the bottom of my foot?”

 

“Brrr Brrr Brrr Brrr Brrr” I shake my head up and down, up and down repeatedly.

 

“You’re so silly.  Now I’m not going to use a whip, only the reins.  I expect quick and complete obedience.  UNDERSTOOD?”

 

“Brrr Brrr” I once again shake my head up and down to answer yes; only a bit scared I this time that I might not please Jane.

 

“Good boy.  Oh, no hard-ons.  Just pull us and hopefully have fun.” Jane tells me as she runs her hand along my mane and stands up.

 

“All set?” Miss Becker calls out, already seated in the cart with their supplies loaded in the back.

 

“All set.  Let’s go.” Jane tells her mom as she hops up into the cart, then taking the reins in her hands she gives a quick flick as she yells to me “Giddy Up!”  

 

I begin to move forward and feel the straps Jane fastened around my body begin to pull tight; yet much to my surprise I am able to move forward and pull the cart with much ease and comfort.  Jane making me strong worked.  I feel great.  Pulling them along I remind myself to ask Jane if she could make me strong for one of our wrestling matches, though somehow I think she’d laugh at the idea.

 

We move through the countryside, basking in the early morning sun and taking in the fragrances of the meadow flowers we pass by.  All the while Jane and Miss Becker are chatting wittingly.

 

“That’s odd.” Miss Becker tells Jane at one point along our ride.

 

“You mean that weird tingle.  You feel it too?” Jane asks her mom.

 

“Yes, though I can’t quite describe it, I feel it, I almost hear it, taste it, smell it, I feel its warmth.”

 

“I do too mom.  Only, I’m not afraid, it feels…..it feels nice.”

 

“Like a friend hugging you?” Miss Becker asks.

 

“EXACTLY!” Jane answers aflutter as we continue onward.

 

After some time we start climbing the trail up the mountain where the mine and pit are located.  As we do the smell of wood smoke replaces the smell of the flowers and the sound of talking can be heard.

 

“Jane stop the cart.” Miss Becker says as she jumps out of the cart.  “Wait here.” she tells us as she walks over to the ledge leading down the mountain slope.  “What the…  Jane, stay with the cart.  I’ll be back in a few minutes.” and with that she walks down over the edge.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Miss Becker stands with arms akimbo as she surveys the encampment along a sizable pond before her.

 

“Who the hell.....?”

 

Surprised to hear a woman’s voice with such an authoritative tone, thirty young men look up and stare at the tall, muscular, large chested, beautiful woman standing on the rocks above them.  Her tight purple 3” compression shorts and straining sports bra quickly bring each young man to various stages of erection as they gaze up at the most beautiful site any of them ever beheld. 

 

“Who are you and why are you here?  This is private property and you’re trespassing.” Miss Becker asks them sternly.

 

“We heard the owners left.  Won the lottery and gave up the farm.” one very young boy speaks up.  Miss Becker wonders if he must still be in his teens.

 

“None of you look familiar, are any of you even from around here?  Again, why are you here?” she asks again.

 

“We’re from the city and we’re here to mine for gold.  The people who left don’t need it, and we deserve whatever is in that mine.” another young man answers, Miss Becker assumes him to be about twenty years old, give or take a year.

 

“You sure got here fast.  Overnight in fact.  How long have you been planning this?  Regardless, this is private property and so is the mine above.  This mountain was mined out a long time ago.  There’s no gold left.  Even if there were, what you’re doing is illegal.  It’s called claim jumping and it’s theft.  Look at this place, you have trash all over.  Kindly clean up and leave.” Miss Becker tells them.

 

“I know you from somewhere” a man, again around twenty give or take, steps forward.  Miss Becker assumes he’s their leader by the way he positions himself before the others.  He goes on “Everyone knows the legends of the mines around here.  We didn’t know the exact location till you said it’s just up there.  As soon as we heard the owners left we rushed to make our own claim, so You’re the one trespassing on Our property.  So what if the place is a bit messy, at least the water is clean.  Now be off with you.” to which the other young men tentatively laugh.

 

“I asked nicely.  We care about our environment.  Clean up your trash, if you wish to stay the night, go ahead, just kindly leave tomorrow morning.” Miss Becker offers them.

 

“Snap Snap Snap” the young man clicks his fingers “The cartoons, or the comics, She-Hulk!  That’s where I know you.”

 

“Yah…..but light tan, not green, and the hair color’s wrong.” another answers him back in awe of Miss Becker’s physique.

 

“She can always die her hair, but can she change color.” yet another voices his amazement.

 

“Oh I can show you color change, only none of you are going to like it.  Why don’t you all settle down, and clean up your mess.” Miss Becker interjects to defuse the mounting tensions.

 

“Look lady” their leader says in a raised voice “We already told you We Deserve Whatever Treasure Is Here.  It’s Ours and We are going to Reap the Rewards!” he says as he picks up a pick handle and approaches her along with the rest of the boys and young men in the group.

 

She only bends her legs slightly; but that is enough tension to spring herself into the air doing a forward flip.  Spreading her arms and legs out, each of her arms catches one man’s head while catching another head between her legs.  Landing flawlessly catlike upon her feet, Miss Becker holds each of the two men’s faces firmly tucked under her arms with their mouths and noses trapped in her armpits.  She clamps her arms down tight, locking both men’s heads in place.  The third man’s head is wedged high between her upper thighs, his nose pressing hard into her crotch, it is completely consumed by her pussy, his mouth forced far within her butt cheeks as to kiss her asshole through her compression shorts.  Closing her legs together she clamps down on his head as strong as any hydraulic press.

 

For a second the men frail their arms about in helpless attempts to free themselves by hitting her hard body.  Their pitiful exertions are brought to a quick end as they each feel the immense pressure causing tunnel vision which will soon be followed by complete unconsciousness.

 

The slight sensation of such weak men trying to punch her causes Miss Becker to become aroused.

 

In a fruitless attempt to receive mercy, the three men try to appease their captress by tapping out.  It is now that they feel her body with their hands for the first time that the three realize how solidly muscled she truly is.  They admired her well defined, tone body upon first seeing her; now the three are adoring her scent, her taste, her power, her perfection.  ‘Truly among us she is a God, to be worshipped by me.’ each man acknowledges in his own way as tunnel vision collapses into total blackness.

 

The rest of the group of men stares in awe and terror.  The speed of her pounce was so quick few of them understood what just took place.  All they know is this incredibly powerful, beautiful woman is towering over them on the hillslope as she stands nonchalantly with the tops of three of the heads of their companions pocking out from her under her arms and between her legs.  She squeezes them effortlessly.  Just as she had warned they would not like seeing color change, they all notice the three men’s heads turning purple with enlarged veins on what little of their foreheads is visible.

 

As the three men’s bodies go limp, Miss Becker tosses them like trash bags into a heap off to her side.  The remaining men stand frozen in place as Miss Becker once again leaps upon them, this time catching three men’s heads along the length of her legs, again one man’s head in each of her armpits, but this time with one man’s head in each of her strong hands.  As if clapping her hands she bangs the two heads together with a loud thud, they each go instantly limp; human ragdolls dangling in her powerful grip.

 

Sensing she could be rushed, Miss Becker squeezes the five men trapped between her legs and arms with such force they all go limp at once.  Looking at the twenty men still standing, Miss Becker feels her nipples harden and pussy excite, she smiles in delight.  Squatting slightly to build momentum she springs into the air tossing the seven men in her grasp on top of the pile of three men she knocked out only seconds before.

 

“Ten wussies down, twenty wussies to go.” Miss Becker laughs as she jumps down into the crowd.  She lands before a very young man, probably more of a boy, who is only eye level with her upper abs.  She can not even see him below her heaving chest.  Reaching out she catches him under the chin and lifts him up, his eyes now bulging out in terror as she brings her free fist down upon his head like a sledge hammer.  He goes completely limp.  Tossing him up she catches one of his ankles and begins spinning around with him as if performing an Olympic hammer throw.  THUD THUD THUD she smacks his head into three of his companions who fall down unconscious.  As the remaining men back up she throws the young boy on top of her growing pile of defeated young men.

 

Walking over to one of three men she just knocked out, she flicks him up in the air with her foot and continues to kick him up repeatedly with the side of her instep, using him as her living hacky sack before performing a Pele bicycle kick which sends him atop her pile of men.

 

Not believing what they are seeing, with their backs against the pond, the fight or flight response of the remaining men kick in and they all rush Miss Becker and form a rugby mound.  Unbeknownst to the men, it is Miss Becker on top having easily and quickly outmaneuvered their advance upon her.  One by one, sometimes two, even three at a time she lifts them from the pack beneath her, forcefully smacking them on the side of their heads with her palm or banging their heads together like cymbals, then tosses their unconscious bodies on top of her pile of conquered young men and boys till all thirty are piled high.

 

Though sexually excited, beating up such puny wimps brings Miss Becker nothing more than a slight wet spot on her form fitting compression shorts.

 

Smashing her feet down hard upon their frail figures she climbs the motionless males.  Standing on top of them, she looks out over the countryside, pounds her chest and lets out a victorious roar.  She breaks into laughter as she places her hands on her hips.  The warmth of the sun on her skin.  The view of the valley before her.  Miss Becker takes time to reflect upon the beauty in this world.  The sunlight shimmering off the surface of the pond.  The birds singing and butterflies fluttering about.  In a peaceful bliss, Miss Becker simply forgets she’s standing atop a pile of senseless men and boys beneath her feet.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

“Mom!  Are you alright?  I heard you yell out.” Jane asks as she peers out over the ledge.  Then she notices the mound of men her mother is standing on.

 

Miss Becker turns around and looks up the ridge at her daughter.  “I’m fine.”  Seeing the expression on Jane’s face she snaps out of her revelry and remembers the pile of young men and boys packed below her feet.  “ Just teaching these boys some manners.” 

 

Glancing down she hadn’t realized how high she had stacked them.  She jumps up and down hard a few times as if trying to squash them flat.  No movement, not even groans.  She really knocked them all out cold. 

 

Leaping to a nearby ledge she quickly works her way back up to where Jane is standing.

 

“Damn, how many did you beat up?” Jane inquires.

 

“All thirty, but they came at me.”

 

“NICE!” Jane high-fives her mom.

 

“Come now, let’s be back on our way.” Miss Becker puts her arm around Jane as they walk back to their waiting pony cart.

 

“Was it fun?”

 

“Oh yeah.” her mom tells her with joy.  “Enough about that heap of shit.  Now let’s go see about that mystery pit.”

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Arriving at the mine, the immensity of the landslide is apparent.  A big half funnel reminiscent of the inside of a volcano is now in place of what use to be part of the tall mountainside.  Freshly churned earth mixed with boulders and splintered tree branches form a large mound leading over the trail and continuing down the rolling hillside. 

 

It is obvious that anything and everything that was here was obliterated and buried.

 

Walking atop a large rock projecting outward from the landslide like a cliff, Miss Becker surveys the wrecked countryside of uprooted trees and stone strewn rubble below when she notices the faint scent of smoke.  Her view down into the valley is blocked by her own large protruding breasts as well as the rolling hills along the descending mountain slope.  She looks back at the trail they just rode up on, and envisions its winding path through the woods and slopes, then stops when she realizes the trail passes directly below where she is standing.

 

Smiling to herself, Miss Becker laughs and yells down seemingly to nobody “Mine and Janes! Two Feet!”

 

“Did you say something mom?” Jane calls over to her mother.

 

“Yes dear, let’s have our lunch.”

 

They sit about opening various clear Tupperware containers with sandwiches, mixed fruit, and other delicacies spread out over a large picnic blanket.

 

“Jane, aren’t you going to feed your pet?” Miss Becker asks while pointing at me.

 

“Yep, I sure am.  Tonight after we get back.  I want to make sure he’s good and hungry.” Jane smirks as she eats a piece of mango.

 

“Jane!  Tsk Tsk Tsk, naughty girl.” Miss Becker says, to which they both giggle.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

After lunch and another inspection of the landslide site, Jane and Miss Becker packed up their empty, plastic food containers, plates, cups and picnic blanket then loaded them into the back of the pony cart.  Another flick of her wrist as she calls out “Giddy Up” to me and we are on our way back down the mountain towards home.

 

As we near the camp by the pond, we hear the strangest cries of what sounds like little girls.

 

“Hand me my water bottle, and one of those clear sandwich containers, would you dear?” Miss Becker asks of Jane.

 

“They both empty.” Jane tells her mom quizzically as she hands them both to her.

 

“Yes, I be right back.” her mom answers back as she walks over the berm and disappears into the young men’s camp beyond.

 

“That’s strange.  What is she doing?  She already beat up every man there.  What is she up to?” Jane ponders aloud.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Miss Becker stands on the same berm overlooking the camp she had earlier that day.  Hands on her hips, she looks on in amusement at the site before her.  All over the camp, two foot tall men are running around crying panic-stricken, confused, and scared.  Two feet, just as she had commanded from the cliff before lunch.  Two feet, the tallest any of them can ever be again, and only if her or Jane allow it.  Second by second the shrunken men notice Miss Becker standing like a mythical titan above their camp and stop to gaze upon her.  While staring at her reverently, each man is met with an unspoken understanding that he is ‘All Hers!’

 

When at last the final man has taken note of Miss Becker’s presence, it’s the young boy she spun around by his ankle, she gives them all a one word command, “KNEEL!”

 

In unison every man gets down on his knees before her.  They obey out of fear of her.  They obey out of respect for her.  Most of all they obey because their bodies do so on their own.

 

Miss Becker looks down at the entire camp kneeling in obedience to her then she commands “Quarter of an inch, float around me.”  Just as earlier that morning she made her daughter’s pet so small he was lite enough to float into the palm of her hand, each and every man in the mining camp was shrinking down to a quarter of an inch in size and floating out of the camp and up the hillside towards Miss Becker as she stood arms akimbo like a Goddess above them.

 

The tiny men looked on in terror at the woman who had beaten them all up so easily earlier.  She was somehow now colossal in size, or had they shrunk like they unexplainably did about an hour before in their encampment.  They floated about her no more than specs of dust, between her arms and sides, between her legs, beneath her heaving chest even more massive at their current size.

 

Miss Becker laughs at the tiny men as the fly about her body no more than insects.  The thought crosses her mind, with so many at her disposal; she can easily keep a few of them insect-sized forever trapped in her bedroom to scurry about her feet.  Others she’ll grow back to two feet and train them as domestic servants, particularly as her mini-maids.  The rest, wow so many play things, certainly most will spend their lives solely as her sex toys.  They may not have had jobs and meaningful futures a minute ago; but every last one of them does now.

 

Miss Becker’s nipples harden and her pussy wets anew at the power she feels.  She can’t resist.  Looking over her shoulder to make sure Jane has not become curious again and come to check up on her, she sees no one on the hillside above.  Reaching over to the front of her 3” compression shorts, she pulls the front out far to expose her pussy within.  She eyes up three cute, tiny young men, more likely boys, floating about her, including the one boy she spun about by his ankle earlier, and they drop down out of sight below her cliff sized breasts and into her pussy.  A shiver shoots through Miss Becker’s spine as she feels the three tinies against her wet vagina then she releases her waistband, which snaps tightly closed.  “SQUIRM!” she commands them, as they do her lust grows.  She needs more.

 

                  

{Women’s 3” Compression Shorts, one's not purple, but you get the idea of what Miss Becker is wearing}

 

Looking back once again to make sure Jane has not come to look, Miss Becker lifts her sports bra partially up and slips her hands into her cleavage and spreads her large, firm breasts apart.  Eyeing five tinies they float into the gap and she removes her hands and pulls her sports bra back down.  “SQUIRM!” she again commands, only the five powerless tinies mushed in-between her firm, breasts can barely move.  She laughs, “Good, then struggle!”

 

As she enjoys the tinies trapped in her panties and cleavage, Miss Becker notices the ring leader who was so awfully rude and led the attack on her earlier.  She brings him up to her face and he floats helplessly before her.

 

“You want to be an asshole to me, then be an asshole to me.” Miss Becker says to him as she reaches behind her and pulls the back of her form fitting compression shorts open.  The tiny man swiftly flies behind her then down her back and into her ass crack.  He slides roughly between her firm, muscular butt cheeks till he reaches Miss Becker’s asshole and enters head first.  Going out of his mind in abject terror he feels his body change as it molds itself to the form of her rectum with his mouth, tongue and nostrils forming the inner lining; effectively becoming a second skin to her anus, he is now Miss Becker’s asshole.

 

“Ha Ha Haaa.  DAMN!!! I didn’t think that would work.” she laughs out loud with glee. 

 

“Congratulations, you’re finally a lucky winner for the first time in your life.  You got just what you wanted; you’re an asshole to me, a REAL asshole, MY asshole.  Remember you did say you deserve whatever treasure is here and that it’s yours and you are going to reap the rewards!  My asshole is the treasure that awaited you.  Enjoy reaping the rewards my ass will be giving you.” Miss Becker sneers behind her as the terrified young man remembers his words from earlier, oh how regretfully they have come back to haunt him in a way he never could have imagined.

 

“Remember me.  Remember how I look.  Remember how you treated me, how much you hate me.  Never forget that you are the asshole of the woman whom you hate, the woman who squeezed your head between her thighs and left you unconscious in a heap with all your friends.  Do you know how gross you are?  You’re completely disgusting.  Pathetic.”  Miss Becker tells him smugly.  The self-satisfaction drives Miss Becker closer towards orgasm as the three boys wiggle and twist about inside her pussy.

 

A thought occurs to her, the way he slid within the tight confines of her butt cheeks then up her butt.  He did not simply float, instead he went in forcibly.  If she could force a tiny into her tight asshole, she could force a tiny in and out of her pussy too.  A fantasy of tinies hovering above her spread legs as she lays on her bed begins to play out in Miss Becker’s mind, one after another flying into her sopping wet pussy like moths to a flame, a fantasy that she will make reality tonight.  A tingle races up her spine as she feels herself orgasm from the three tinies squirming about inside her, kept in place by her tight compression shorts.  As the adrenalin wave of euphoria washes over Miss Becker she delights knowing the three tinies are soaking in the nectar of her pussy’s orgasm.  “BE STILL, DRINK UP!” she commands them as she composes herself.

 

She makes a mental note, tinies stuffed in her cleavage are not noticeable at only a quarter inch size, not the five pathetic pests in there now, probably not even all twenty-nine of them, the thirtieth now being her permanent asshole.  For now she’ll keep them there at this size, since their struggles are so ineffective they will be of no distraction.  Looking down at her breasts she commands “KEEP WIGGLING!” to which she giggles at their attempts to move while smushed tightly in place between her mammoth tits.  “Good thing you creeps don’t need fresh air in there.” she taunts the five powerless males.

 

Miss Becker opens the clear, empty Tupperware container she holds and commands “In the box” to the tinies still floating about her.  Once all remaining twenty-one young men and boys are inside she snaps the lid closed.  “Small breaths, survive” she commands them so they do not suffocate.

 

Opening her dark metallic green, aluminum thermos, envisioning what is about to happen in her mind, Miss Becker looks over to the pond then holds up the flask.  The pond forms a water spout rising upward like a tempest.  The spout arches across the encampment as if it were a tornado falling over.  The top of the great water spout bending downward into a pointed spiral as it enters Miss Becker’s thermos.  The entire pond, every last drop spins through the air, reducing in volume to almost fill the vessel she holds so easily in her hand.

 

Small dust whirls knock sand and rocks lose along the bone-dry basin that moments ago was the bottom of a pond.  Not so much as a drop of water remains.

 

Looking into her thermos, at the water that has bestowed such power upon her and her daughter Miss Becker grins happily.  She does not understand it yet, its properties, its limits; but she feels its benevolence, even its subservience towards her and Jane.  Miss Becker screws the lid closed on her thermos, her liquid genie securely inside, she walks back up the slope and over the berm to her waiting daughter.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

“You’re…..the…..greatest” I struggle to say.

 

“What?  I can’t hear you.  Speak up.” Jane tells me, her friend, whose head she is squeezing between her thighs.

 

“Jane…is…the…..ahh…greatest” I tell her as she crushes my head trapped between her legs.  Jane had gotten bored waiting for her mom so she thought now with me strapped to her pony cart would be a good time to wrestle.  Only wrestle her, her way, with me still strapped up and in the form of her “Falabella Pony” except for my head, which she simply walked up to and passed between her mid thighs and clamped down upon.

 

As is my usual humiliating loser requisite from Jane, I now have to admit she’s better than me, over and over and over again.

 

Ignoring my plight, Jane looks at her fingernails, breaths on them and then rubs them on her shirt to polish them as she squeezes my head even tighter.  Though I still have the body of her Falabella pony, Jane restored my head to what was once my normal, human form and made it pliable, similar to rubber or the bubble gum she chewed me as yesterday.  As Jane squeezes me between her thighs my head flattens out and my face bulges out like I am a balloon.  In the past, Jane was always careful not to use all her strength on me whenever we wrestled; but since she can do as she wants with me now and not permanently harm me, she can use her full strength and close her legs together completely with me smushed inside.

 

“Did someone say something.  I thought I heard a wussie loser whimpering.” Jane taunts me as she continues inspecting her fingernails.

 

“Jane…you…..are……humf…the…best…..Jane is…the greatest…..Jane wins…again” I manage to speak out from my distorted mouth.

 

“You’re back.  Hey look dumbass, mom is back.” Jane says seeing her mother climbing over the hillside towards her.  Of course I can’t look anywhere with my eyes bulging out; though I am getting a good whiff of Jane’s legs, if only she had not commanded “no hard-ons” before we left this morning, if only, sigh. 

 

“Is everything alright?” Jane calls over to her mom as she nears us.  She releases her vise grip on my head and steps away from me as my head returns to that of her Falabella pony.  Bending forward Jane runs her hand down my face which takes away my pain and brings a quiver of pleasure shivering through me. “Good pet.  You make me so happy my little dumbass.” Jane smiles down at me.

 

“Brrr Brrr Brrr” I return her affection.

 

“Everything is better than we thought; but is your pony still alive.” Miss Becker responds in jest.

 

“It’s fine.  I just had to remind it of his place.  What do you mean ‘better’?  What’s in the Tupperware?” Jane asks.

 

As they both sit down in the pony cart Miss Becker hands her daughter the clear container. 

 

“Oh My Goodness” Jane says in amazement as she looks at the frightened young men her mom imprisoned in the plastic box.  “One…Two…..Five Six…..Ten…Thirteen…Seventeen…..Twenty…Twenty-one.  Did you shrink all of them?”

 

“Yes.  Oh maximum height, two feet.  We don’t need any of them taller than that to clean the house and do chores.”

 

“Clean and do chores, oh I like that.  Only, I count twenty-one.  You said there were thirty guys to beat up.” Jane looks at her mom with a raised eyebrow.  After no response Jane says in a mocking voice “Mother!  Tsk Tsk Tsk, naughty girl.” reminding her of her earlier admonishment, to which they both giggle.

 

“Ok, so a few I tucked away.  Neither you nor anybody else will be seeing them ever again {to which those shrunken men in the container who saw where their companions had gone gasp in horror} so let’s split the remaining ones.  I’ll even let you have the extra odd one.  Ten for me.  Eleven for you.  Of course we will have to command all of them to obey either of us like your pet pony here.” Miss Becker says pointing at me.

 

“Eleven!  And all mine.” Jane says excitedly.

 

“Hold on, if one of mine is going to be a maid then one of yours’ will too.” Miss Becker tells Jane.

 

“Ha Haaa, no problem with that.” Jane laughs as she looks at the men she is holding.  “Hey, how about volunteers?  Which two of you want to be our personal maids?  One for mom, one for me.  I want two volunteers to come forward by the time we get home or you’re all to be punished.”  Licking her lips, “And I do mean punished.” to which Miss Becker and Jane laugh as the tiny men inside the clear box back away from Jane’s face crying tears of terror.

 

“That’s not the best part Jane.”

 

“What do you mean mom?”

 

Holding up the thermos “The water, all of it, it’s in here.” Miss Becker tells her.

 

“That’s it?  That’s all that’s left?  Where did you even find it?” Jane asks disappointed.

 

“There was a pond of this stuff down there.  When we were up on the mountain I noticed the path of the landslide leads down to their camp, where a new, rather large pond had shown up out of nowhere.  I realized these boys had been using the water to drink, cook and wash; that’s when I knew they were ours for the taking.  Looking at the pond I felt, well a calling, hmmm, no, a connection.  I was able to summon the entire pond to poor into my thermos.  Just like we’re able to shrink these losers down and float them into a Tupperware container.” Miss Becker explains to her daughter as best she can.

 

“Wait, we have an entire pond of this water?” Jane asks excitedly.

 

“Actually, a rather large pond, and I feel we can mix it with other water to make even more.”

 

“We can shrink countless men.  And we have total control over them too!” Jane’s excitement builds.

 

“Yes, but I suggest we keep it down to a few hundred each.  Greed is not a good thing dear, though I wouldn’t mind shrinking down an entire prison population for my own enjoyment.” Miss Becker cautions Jane.

 

“I’m thinking an entire army for myself.” Jane says as she looks over at her mom.  After a few seconds of silence they both break out into laughter.  “Giddy-Up” Jane calls down to me flicking my reins as we head back to their house, Jane and Miss Becker chatting over the control of their new shrunken young men and boys imprisoned within the small plastic box held firmly in Miss Becker’s hand.  And me, I couldn’t be happier or prouder to pull their pony cart for them.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

 

 

If you have any comments please feel free to remark to me with them.  Especially let me know if you want me to continue this story.