- Text Size +

“Start off slow and reasonable Jane.  We don’t know its limitations yet so let’s not break it.” Miss Becker tells her daughter to both my relief and concern.

 

“What should I try first?” Jane asks.

 

“We’ll let’s see about its size.  Try making it normal sized again.  Think about it along the lines of a necessity, that we need it full grown to make a public appearance or perhaps go sign the legal documents for its parent’s house, ok?”

 

“Oh, I never thought about that.  Of course, ok normal size.” Jane says as she looks at me, only I begin to shrink down from my current twelve inches, then furrowing her brow in concentration “Grow big again!  Why won’t you grow big?”

 

Ten inches.  Nine inches.  Eight inches.  Seven inches.  Six inches.  Five inches.  Four inches.  Three inches.  Two inches.  One inch.  Half an inch.  Quarter of an inch.  Eighth of an inch.  Twentieth of an inch.  Fiftieth on an inch.  One hundredth of an inch.  “STOP!” Jane yells out.

 

“I tried mom, I really did, I think he’s gone.” Jane panics.

 

“I know you tried dear.  So did I.  If us both combined could not make him grow, I think it’s because it’s not possible for him to return to normal sized.  I don’t think it’s lost.  Here, let me try something.” Miss Becker calms Jane then looks at the spot on the floor where they both last saw me.  Without saying anything Miss Becker puts out her hand palm up.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Holy crapHow friggen small am II would have thought being this tiny in a rug would be like being in a jungle.  It’s not.  The rug fibers look like giant decaying Redwood trees.  And what are those noises, are those bugs moving around meIs that a thunder stormThe smell, damn I know this smell, it’s Miss Becker’s feet, only mixed with what I can only imagine are Jane’s feet.  Those giant pinkish, tan boulders scattered about, I think their dead skin from Jane’s and Miss Becker’s feet ground into the rug.  Let me take a test.’ I think to myself as I move about cautiously.

 

Approaching what appears to be a flake of dead skin, the scent hits me.  ‘Miss BeckerThis is a flake of dead skin from the bottom of one of Miss Becker’s feet.  DAMN, still no Jane’s feet.’  I take a long sniff along the edge of what looks to be a scaly, granite boulder the size of a blimp, pinkish tan and soft.  ‘Don’t moveDon’t move!’ I keep repeating in my head as I notice mites the size of trucks gnawing away at the piece of Miss Becker’s dead skin.  ‘Damn, the smell, it’s making me hungry again.  Screw the mites, why should they get all the goodies?’ I reason to myself as I take a big bite of Miss Becker’s foot flake.

 

My mind goes into overload as the severe foulness of taste and smell floods my mind with endorphins, I have only experienced such ecstasy from Jane before.  Being crushed in her loving grip by her powerful, muscular, sweaty body so many countless, wonderful times in the past.

 

As I gorge myself with mouthful after mouthful, I look about at the various types of bugs surviving off of flakes of Miss Becker’s foot skin.  Not just the one I’m on but others far, far off in the distance.  I realize Jane has shrunk me so small I am literally an insect to her and her mom; an actual insect.  ‘Oh Damn, I’m twice as hard now that I know what Jane turned me into.’ I joyfully recognize as I begin to hump Miss Becker’s skin flake.

 

The feeling is incredible, my senses tingling with electrified goosebumps as the foul odor, acrid taste, and sexual grinding of Miss Becker’s foot filth against me overwhelm my mind.  I can’t think.  I can’t concentrate.  All I know is Jane made me insect sized.  ‘I’m HER insectI’m Miss Becker’s insect tooI feel light headed.  My thoughts are floating.  I am floating.’  I no longer am bond to the earthly realm as a sense of euphoria envelopes over me, on the verge of climax, on the verge…. “Ha-Hum” Miss Becker’s voice interrupts me and I look up to see her and Jane staring down at me. 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Oh Oh, I’m in the middle of Miss Becker’s palm, and her hand is Huge.’ I realize to myself.

 

“What are you doing?” Miss Becker asks me.  “Why are you thrusting your hips with a big hard-on?  What could you possibly have been having sex with?”

 

NooooI can’t believe this.  WhyHowWhen did she even pick me up?’ I cry inwardly as I answer without hesitation “Your feet”.

 

“What?” Jane demands.

 

“I found a piece of Miss Becker’s foot skin that flaked off into the rug.  I couldn’t resist the odor and taste and had to have some too.” I confess with no conscious reluctance.

 

“Too?” Jane and Miss Becker ask in unison.

 

“There were bugs, mites and other insects eating all the little flakes that rubbed off into the carpet.  I just had to sniff and taste your foot filth too Miss Becker.  I’m sorry, please forgive me.”

 

Jane and her mother look at one another then down at the tiny speck in Miss Becker’s palm, while both raising their feet up off the rug at the thought of all the bugs under their feet.

 

“How do you know it was from my feet?  Didn’t you lick up enough of my feet during dinner?  What did you mean, you had to ‘too’ when you were talking about insects?” Jane’s mom asks.

 

“I know the smell and taste of your feet now, from during dinner.  I remember everything about your feet’s’ scents and flavors.  I don’t think I could ever have enough of your feet or Jane’s should I ever dine on hers.  I meant I felt so small, that Jane wanted me even smaller than a bug, that Jane made me so small that I was an insect to her.” I answer all her questions in order.

 

“Well…..insect, you seem to take so naturally to being a bug eating the filth from my feet, but why were you gyrating your hips?” Miss Becker questions me.

 

“I was euphoric smelling and eating your feet, I was so aroused I began to rub myself against it.  My mind was consumed by your feet and I had to make love to them.” Lowering my head in shame, ‘Dang, can’t I keep anything secretThis is so embarrassing but my mouth won’t shut up.

 

“Oh My Go…” Jane covers her mouth as if holding back vomiting.  “I think I’m gonna be sick.  That’s disgusting.”

 

I can’t raise my head I am so embarrassed and ashamed.

 

“Pathetic insect, you should know I figured a few things out.  First, we can’t make you full sized again.  If we try to you will just shrink.  You may not have noticed but I was able to make you bigger than you were in the carpet, we couldn’t see you at first, so I made you half an inch.”

 

Hey, I am bigger.  I never noticed.’ then I wonder “When did you make me bigger?  I don’t remember you picking me up?”

 

“That’s a second thing we figured out.  I never picked you up.  I thought about you being in the palm of my hand, and you were there, are there.  Hold on.” Miss Becker tells me as she raises her other hand, palm up about six inches away.  No sooner am I looking over than I feel myself once again floating, only this time to Miss Becker’s other palm, then back and forth.

 

“He’s flying.  My pet dumbass is actually flying!” Jane says excitedly.

 

“Yes, when I put my hand out the first time I casually envisioned it coming up from the rug and into my hand, not actually thinking about it; yet it was so small we didn’t see it till I noticed the miniscule speck.  Try it yourself.” Jane’s mom tells her.

 

Jane thinks for a moment, smiles, and then opens her mouth wide.  I fly into her mouth like a magnet to steel.  Jane sticks out her tongue with me, now two inches, covered in her saliva.  Jane closes her mouth with me inside.

 

“Really Jane?”

 

“Watch.” Jane tells her mom as she chews a few times then purses her lips and blows.  To both her mom’s and her own amazement my head comes out between Jane’s lips and expands like a balloon.  Jane blows until my head is distorted and the size of a grapefruit, then quickly sucks me back in as my head deflates.  “Bubble Gum!” Jane smiles to her mom as she continues chewing me.

 

What the heck was that?...’  “Ouch, darn it, OWE, stop chewing me!…..OWE!  Your teeth hurt dang itI yell in protest as my body is repeatedly and painfully crushed by Jane’s hard teeth inside her incredibly hot and humid mouth.  ‘…feels like boulders, mmmm, Jane’s mouth smells minty…’ “OWE!”  ‘… Darn it Jane stop OWE!’  “GULP!”, a big wave of Jane’s thick saliva goes in my mouth and down my throat as her wrecking ball sized teeth chew me up and down.  ‘…Hmmm, difficult to swallow, thick and sticky, tastes salty OWE!...’ “GULP…..OWE…..GULP…..OWE…..GULP!”  ‘…The pain, OWE, oh the pain, why aren’t my…’  “OWE!”  ‘… bones breakingWhy…’  “ OWE!”  ‘… aren’t I dying?’ my agonized mind ponders under Jane’s relentless chewing as my body is distorted by each bite only to return to shape each time her glistening white teeth part open.

 

“Lovely dear.” Miss Becker tells Jane sarcastically.  “But aren’t you afraid you’re going to bite down too hard and squeeze the crap out of it? Literally?”

 

“Nope, I thought about this all night.  While in my mouth his butt is closed for business” Jane says as she blows my head into another bubble.  “I do think I need to flavor him though.  Perhaps bathing him in spearmint oil first next time.”

 

Next time?’ the thought hits me like…..well…..like Jane’s teeth hit me.

 

“Jane, are you putting its well-being before your own amusement?” Miss Becker asks her daughter.

 

Tilting her head to one side, “No.  No mom, I’m not; but I thought about that all night too.  Should I?  If so, why should I?  Do You really want to, or would you rather the little ‘insect’ lick your toes?  I mean I care for him, deeply, he’s my best friend forever; but what are friends best for?”

 

“Hmph, yeah, I thought about it some more too after I felt its tongue lapping between my toes.” Miss Becker admits.

 

What did they just say?...’  “AAAH!”  ‘…Did Jane say she doesn’t care about…’  “OWE”  ‘…for my well-beingBut I am…’  “OHH Please Stop Chewing Me!”  ‘…but I am well, safe even, in Jane’s mouth…’ “ARGH”  ‘…It’s so hot in here.  Like a sauna.’  “AHWW”  ‘…Jane is winning, beating me with her every chew…’  “OWE”  ‘…Jane isn’t just chewing me as her candy…’  “UUGH”  ‘…Jane is crunching me to prove I’m her loser with every bite…’

 

“Here, let me try something.” Jane says then spits me out into the air.  As I fly I grow bigger then slam against the ground.

 

“What did you do?” Miss Becker asks Jane.

 

“I have my dumbass back!  YAAA!  That is the size he originally shrunk down to when I told him I’d make his smile smaller.  He’s only as tall as my belly button.  I didn’t want to lose my dumbass; I mean my pony, so now his biggest size is pony sized, well my dumbass pony when I rode him around yesterday.  Obviously he can be smaller too, if I choose”, looking down at me on the floor, “along with his smile.”

 

“Jane, that hurt.  My body feels wrecked.” I moan to her as I try to stand up straight.

 

“How did it make you feel?” Jane asks.

 

“Defeated.  Weak.  Safe in your mouth.” I answer unabashedly.

 

“You’d be my bubble gum again, wouldn’t you?”

 

“Yes Jane”  ‘I was in Jane’s mouth, just a chewed up, spat out piece of her gum.  She had absolute control over me and she completely abused me; and now she’s smiling at me so happily.’ I realize to myself.  “It hurt Jane, I am in pain.  Yes.  Yes I want to be your bubble gum again.” I confess to her despite my agony.

 

Jane and Miss Becker look at one another in amazement.

 

“Perhaps I was too prudish in my ‘its well-being before your own amusement’ comment.”  Miss Becker tells Jane then looks at me, “The pain from being chewed is gone.”

 

A slight electric pins and needles sensation flows up and away from me.  “Wow!  I feel great!” I inform them both with a grinning happy, happy, joy, joy face.

 

“I know that look.  That’s the same expression you get when I sit on your back to watch the sunsets.” Jane laughs.

 

“Hmmm, that gives me an idea.” Miss Becker smiles. 

 

My body does a back flip and I feel myself fall backwards and pulled in at the same time.  As quick as it started it’s over.  All I can see is the ceiling; I’m in some type of awkward crabwalk position.

 

“Oh…..My…..Goodness” Jane says aghast.  “Is that what I think it is?”

 

I hear Miss Becker get up from the couch then see her looking down at me over her immense breasts.  As strange as a position as I’m presently in, the beauty of this view is awe inspiring.  Oddly, Miss Becker turns around then backs up over top of me.  Now I have a grand view between her long, muscular legs and up her spring dress to her panty clad crotch above.  Suddenly her legs bend and her ass descends upon my face.  My mouth is tight against Miss Becker’s hot, moist pussy and my nose is buried deep within her butt crack, perhaps even a slight ways up her asshole.  Her butt cheeks cover both my eyes.  My arms and legs feel her weight, yet I hold her comfortable and easily.  Once again the tastes and smells of Jane’s mom overwhelm and impress themselves upon my senses; only unlike her dirty feet, these tastes and smells are far more delicious, even sweet.  As before, my only thoughts become focused intently on Miss Becker’s pussy and ass, all else ceases to exist.

 

“It’s a stool.” Miss Becker nonchalantly informs her daughter.

 

“Mom…..are you sitting on his face?”

 

“Think about it dear, next time you take your, is it a dumbass or a pony?  For a ride to watch those lovely sunsets you’ll have a real chair to sit on.”

 

“It’s a dumbass, like a jackass only it’s a dumbass, and much tinier.  Comfy?” Jane asks.

 

“It’s very comfy, unusually comfy.” Miss Becker says as she squirms her ass around to nestle down snug upon my face.

 

“How about now?” Jane laughs.

 

“Owe!” Miss Becker cries out as she quickly stands up with me stuck between her legs, my nose snaked deep within her asshole.

 

Jane rolls over on the couch while laughing hysterically.  Miss Becker shimmies about only to realize Jane has grown my nose into a perverse cross between a lying Pinocchio and an elephant’s trunk.

 

“Very funny.  Well your friend always brown nosed you, now the little insect truly is the world’s biggest little brown noser.” 

 

It feels like my face grew an arm, only this arm is now sniffing deep inside Miss Becker’s bowels.  By far the strongest scent I have yet to experience, oddly it’s rather pleasant, even a turn on.  ‘What now?’ I question as I once again feel myself transform.  This time I am tight up against Miss Becker’s panty, my nose retracting into a simple wedgie.  I seem to have simply folded my arms and legs up around her hips, what would be my hands grabbing what would be my ankles, while my face stays in place between her legs.

 

Miss Becker stops her squirming about and raises the hem of her dress to reveal her new panties.  “How do they look?” she asks her daughter.

 

“Holy Crap…..living panties…..try to change his color and make him silk.”

 

“Ok, let’s see.”

 

I feel a wave wash over me as I seem to flatten out.  ‘I’m liking being Miss Becker’s panty, even if her body heat is hotter than the surrounding air.

 

“Hmmm, he looks the same.” Jane says bewildered.

 

Miss Becker reaches down and feels my body.  “Unbelievably silky smooth though.  I think we can change its size, its shape, its feel, and it is the nicest silk I ever felt, but we can’t change it from being it.  It’s not really silk, it’s not cotton, it’s just it.”

 

“I think I get it, no matter what we make it, it’s only him in that form.” Jane reasons.  “By the way, those are MY panties you’re wearing.” Jane sneers at her mom playfully.

 

Smiling back at her daughter, Jane’s mom slips me off of her and drops me on the floor.  “Something else you made me wonder about.  Since you can make it your tiny dumbass pony, can we make it a horse?”

 

My body springs up, my panty hands letting go of my panty ankles, my head flipping over and downward at the end of a long neck.  I’m still me, only in the shape of a horse.  A shiver or two latter and there I stand, a majestic example of equestrian perfection; but wait…..

 

“Why is he so small?” Jane asks quizzically at my roughly two and a half foot tall size.

 

Still between her feet, Miss Becker sits down upon me.  I feel her butt cheeks lower over my back and encase my sides, her weight bears down on me, and after an initial tremble I hold her up with ease. “Let’s both try.  Think big stallion.”

 

No change.

 

“That’s strange.  Let’s try this.  The little brown noser liked having its elephant nose in my ass, so let’s both try elephant.”

 

The change wasn’t so elaborate this time, with the exception of my nose becoming a long trunk and my ears bigger, only I’m even smaller than I was as a horse.  Again I am still me, only in the shape of a small one and a half foot tall elephant while again able to hold the seemingly increasingly heavy weight of Miss Becker.  I can’t help but notice my trunk nose is much longer than it should be for an elephant of this size, ‘One of the two likes me having a long nose.  If it’s Jane, I can only imagine why.  If it’s Miss Becker, then she wants me brown nosing up her ass again.  And which one made my tongue so long and thick?

 

“Let me try something.” Jane tells her mom.

 

Again I transform with my arms and legs changing size and shape.  Shrinking smaller, my breathing becomes difficult and I flop about stuck in Miss Becker’s butt crack, slowly I peel away, falling to the floor between her feet. 

 

“You made it a minnow, why a fish?” Miss Becker asks as she looks down over her mammoth breasts in order to see me.  She picks me up by my tail and stands up, dangling me before her face to get a closer look.  “Huhhh, It’s A Whale!”  Unbeknownst to Jane nor myself, a bathtub fantasy begins playing in her mom’s mind; a bathtub fantasy she fully intends on taking in the future.

 

“Now this.” Jane again tells her.

 

Once more I transform.  My breathing becomes easy, though I now feel a strange appendage in my lower back that I am dangling from.

 

“A mouse.” Miss Becker says.  “But a regular sized mouse, not itsy bitsy sized.”

 

“Put it down.  Oops, sorry dumbass.  Put HIM down.” Jane tells her mother.

 

Miss Becker smiles as she lowers me to the ground.  “Here you go, INSECT!” she looks over at Jane and they both giggle.

 

Down on all fours at Miss Becker’s feet once more, a spot I’m really getting to appreciate, another change overtakes me.  Looking over at Jane she pats the seat next to her on the couch.  Taking a few steps I jump up and land where her hand was a moment earlier.  I curl around and lay alongside of Jane’s strong, well defined, muscular thigh and purr as she pets me as her little kitten.

 

“Ahhh, kittens are so cute.” Miss Becker looks on at the heartwarming site of her daughter petting a small kitten.  “What is it you were trying before dear?”

 

“Some tests.  As you said already, no matter what we make it, it’s just him in that form.  But if we try to make him something bigger than he is, it makes him that much smaller.  Think about it, he doesn’t have the mass of a horse, which means he had to be smaller for his mass to be able to hold you as a regular sized horse can.  He doesn’t have the mass of an elephant which is much bigger than a horse…..”

 

“So he had to be smaller for his mass to act as an actual elephant would in order to carry me.  And even smaller still to perform like a whale.  That’s brilliant Jane.  I think you’re right, my daughter the genius.”

 

“Exactly!” smiling at her mom for both agreeing and the genius compliment.  “Anything bigger, he shrinks that much proportionally.  Anything smaller, he just becomes it.  His small mass also explains how he is able to float, he’s just tiny and lite.  Aren’t you my little cutie?” Jane says as she picks me up and holds me high, and then brings me down to rub our noses together.  She looks at me and smiles, “My wittle snuggums.” Jane lowers me down, out over and then beneath her mountain sized breasts, and places me above her crotch in the valley between her well defined lower abs and her strong legs.

 

Laying in Jane’s lap with her massive breasts protruding far out above me, the effect is that of being in a cave’s entrance I note to myself ‘Mmmm, nice and warm, and so fresh and sweet smelling.  My first real chance to take in Jane’s fragrance, different than her mom’s, more…..more confectionary.  Oh I like it down in here.

 

“Hmmm, basically it’s anything we want.” Miss Becker ponders for a bit.  “Jane, let’s go up to the old mines.  See if we can’t find any more of this well water.  Let’s face it, one of these is not enough between us.”

 

“Sure thing, we can both ride him up there.  Perhaps have a picnic for lunch and see what we can find; but I’m pretty sure it’s all gone.  Buried.  I think he’s it between us.”

 

I love the thought of that.’ I think to myself, face down in Jane’s fragrant crotch as I snuggle cozily in her lap.

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to comment.  Compliments and criticism are both welcome.