- Text Size +

“Wakey wakey” I hear Jane’s voice as I feel her pull her sweat socks off of my face and over my head. 

 

As she tries to pull her sock from my mouth I bite down hard “rrrrrr, rrrrrrr” I growl.

 

“TeeHee, bad boy, bad.” Jane playfully scolds me as I twist my head from side to side to keep her dirty sock in my mouth. “Heel!  Open!” she commands.

 

I stop fighting her and immediately open my mouth.  Once Jane removes her used sock from my mouth I smile up at her.

 

“Did you sleep well little one?” Jane asks.

 

“I had the most beautiful dream.  I was running through the meadows as though I were flying.  You were there, standing over me bigger than a building as I played around your feet.  It was Heaven.”

 

Jane reaches down into the crib and pats my head.  “It’s real now, I do stand over you.  You can run around and play at my feet till your heart’s content.”

 

I smile even more; then my present situation breaks my mood.  “Jane, why are you and your mom treating me like this?  These onesie pajamas are humiliating.  Please take them off…..please.”

 

“You silly head…..or rather MY Dumbass.” Jane grins down at me.  “We didn’t know if you’d have to pee like a race horse or what.  Think about it, where the heck does all your body mass go and come from when you change sizes?  And it’s not as if you had manly Ken or G.I. Joe Doll clothes at your house to fit your twelve inch body.  All your parents had there were old baby clothes.  Of course, if you’d prefer I could rummage through my toy chest and see if I can find some of Barbie’s clothes for you.”

 

These thoughts never crossed my mind, ‘Where does my body mass goHow the heck did it come back when Jane unshrunk me from an inch to twelve inches last nightWait…..BARBIE CLOTHES!’

 

“Nooooo!  Please Jane, the yellow onesie was embarrassing enough.  Please no more baby or Barbie clothes.” I plead.

 

“Funny you should say that.  Mom and I both saw you in your birthday suit yesterday.  We both think if I just shrink a certain part of your anatomy small enough on its own, you could just go about us naked.” Jane looks at me emotionless.

 

“What?  No Jane, not my privates, not my jewels, please don’t shrink them to nothing.  I’ll wear whatever you want, just please don’t.”

 

“Calm down.” Jane tells me as she flips me over and starts to unsnap my mitted and footed onesie pajamas and removes me from within.  “Mom and I had a long talk last night.  We discussed a lot of things.  Well, a lot of things about you.”

 

“Such as?” I ask relieved to get out of those horrible baby pajamas.

 

“Well basically, what to do with you.”

 

“What do you mean ‘do with me’ Jane?”

 

“You’re my best friend, my best friend forever.” Jane says as she picks me up in her arm and walks towards her mom’s bathroom.  “But things are different between us now.”

 

I look up at Jane, safe and secure in her arm as she holds me firmly against her right breasts which is immensely bigger than I am now.  I feel safe; but my expression conveys my concern as to what has changed between me and Jane.

 

Jane reads my expression like a book.  “Don’t be silly DUMBASS.” she laughs.  “We’re friends; only…..only you’re not really a boy anymore.  I mean the boy I knew, not physically anyway.  I…..I don’t think you’re really quite a human anymore either.”

 

“Huh?  What?  What do you mean?  Not a boy?  Not a human?” I ask confused.

 

“Please understand that I love you.  No matter what I love my best friend.”

 

“For goodness sake Jane, what are you not saying?”

 

“My pet.  You’re my pet now.” Jane says reluctantly.

 

“Is that it?  Is that all?” I question, a huge smile breaking on my face.

 

“I don’t think you understand.  You’re a pet to me now, just my pet that I love so much.  Jane’s best friend.” she laughs to judge my reaction.

 

“Jane, whatever makes you happy makes me twice as happy.” I see the look of relief come across Jane’s face.

 

“I’m glad you understand, because there’s more.  Since you’re living here with both me and my mom, it’s only fair that you are my mom’s house pet too.  Are you ok with that?”

 

“Your mom has always been nice to me.  She’s fed me and let me hang around you, of course Jane.”

 

“Ummm, we spoke about this last night.  Would you be ok with me making you obey my mom’s commands too; because she wants to train you?”

 

“Train me?”

 

“Yeah, but as much as she means to train you to behave, I think she wants to train you to…..to kind of do whatever pleases her.  Mother won’t hurt you, no, that’s one thing mom won’t do.  We’re both afraid of doing that.  It’s just that mother gets lonely at times.”

 

Miss Becker is beautiful.  Literally twice the size of Jane, only with a thinner face, one of chiseled beauty as opposed to Jane’s more gently rounded ultra-cute look.  Her breasts are more massive than Jane’s huge maintain range, her muscles are also more fully developed from hard manual chores around their farm.  Yeah, yeah I could be a happy house pet for her.’ I think it over for a few seconds before answering, “Yes Jane, I should obey your mom too.  I’ll be the house pet for you both, anything to make you happy.  Go ahead, make me obey her…..but what do you think she will…..you know…..’please her’?”

 

Jane gives me a tight hug.  “I’m so happy you agree.  No matter what, obey my mother, instantly, without reservation, Obey My Mother!” she commands me while ignoring my last question.

 

“Obey your mother.” the words repeat out of my mouth, only I never actually try to say them. ‘Oh wow, that was weird.  I can feel it pass through me, my body and mind, I feel a connection to Jane’s mom now I never felt before.

 

“I felt that.” I tell Jane.

 

“You felt it?  What did you feel?”

 

“It was like a tingle that washed over and through me.  I think I obey your mom now…..I know it.  I feel connected to her somehow.  Just like I always felt connected with you, with us.” to which Jane and I both grin happily.

 

“There’s something else.” Jane begins to tell me.  “After breakfast my mom and I are going to try some things out, to find out just how much control I have over you.” she informs me as she removes my diaper then hesitantly, at a distance peaks inside.  “Whew, empty.  Thank goodness.”

 

“Hmmm, I’m curious what you can do to me too.  Uhhh, I should probably go potty now though.”

 

Jane lifts me up and carefully places me on the front edge of her mom’s toilet.  I settle down, and down I go, falling backwards and into her mom’s toilet with a splash.  I try to stand on the sleek, wet bottom and look out the top.

 

“Are you ok?” Jane asks with a look of fright.

 

“I never thought I’d be in your mom’s toilet bowl.”

 

Jane laughs.  “Well you little poop, you fell into yet another pit of water.”

 

I look around the inside of Miss Becker’s toilet, then up at Jane and we both break out in laughter.

 

Jane pulls me out and washes me off in her mom’s sink.  As she rinses the soap off of me she suggests “Perhaps it would be best if I take you for a walk.  You know, maybe you can go by a tree and…..Hmmm Hmmm.”

 

Hold on, go to the bathroom by a tree?  She really meant her ‘pet’, Her Actual Pet’ I realize to myself and before I know it I answer “Yes! Please!” 

 

Thoughts go racing about my mind, ‘What is happening to me?  All those times I spent curled up in her lap, down on all fours for her to sit on me, laying at her feet, giving her pony rides, squeezed and scrunched up in her clutches.  I finally figure out what Jane meant yesterday when she said ‘well I think we both know why’.  Now I get it, nothing ‘new’ is happening between us; I’m just now realizing what Jane has known all along, me…..Her Actual Pet!’

 

 

*

 

 

“I’m taking him for a walk.”

 

“A walk.  I’m making breakfast dear.  Can’t you wait to play till later?” Miss Becker asks her daughter.

 

“He-He, no no, I’m taking him for a walk to go potty under a tree.  The bathroom didn’t work out, he fell into your toilet.”

 

“Ewe, that’s disgusting.  Did you wash it off or flush it down?”

 

“Yep to both.”

 

“Why not make it big enough so it won’t fall into the toilet Jane?”

 

Jane shifts uneasily and avoids looking down at her tiny friend.  “I don’t want him big…..Well maybe when I go riding with him again, but I like him small mom.”

 

“And you?” Miss Becker asks looking down at Jane’s shrunken friend.

 

I look up at Jane, her legs tower above me; her breasts hide her face and half the ceiling from my view.  I walk over between Jane’s feet and rub my head lovingly up against her left ankle.

 

Seeing my response Miss Becker tells Jane “Ok, but don’t take too long or your food will get cold.”

 

“Ok mom.  Oh, he should obey anything you tell him now; just as we discussed last night.”

 

Miss Becker’s face beams with joy at hearing that.  “Anything......Hurry back.” she tells Jane more so than both her and her shrunken friend.

 

 

*

 

 

I can’t believe my best friend Jane is taking me outside to empty my bladder and bowels by a tree.  I feel so ashamed…..so humiliated.  Please just pick out a tree for me Jane so we can be done with this.’ are my thoughts.

 

“There.  That big oak.   Go there and go potty.” Jane commands me.

 

I run over and am about to relieve myself when I hear Jane’s voice.

 

“Stop, dig a hole first.  Get down on your hands and knees and dig out a hole.”

 

My body reacts as ordered and I begin scratching away at the soil. ‘How am I doing this?’ I question in my head as my arms rapidly tear away at the ground with astonishing ease, ‘I couldn’t dig this fast with a shovel at my normal human size.

 

“What the…..stop digging, that’s deep enough.  Now go potty in the hole.” Jane tells me as she looks on bewildered by my newly found digging prowess.

 

I try to relieve myself in the hole, only nothing happens.

 

“Do you feel the need to go?” Jane asks me.

 

“No…..I don’t…..that’s weird.  Not one drop.”

 

“We’re still figuring this out.  Perhaps it’s like how your body mass just comes and goes.” Jane reasons.  “Now fill up your hole.”

 

I am about to push the mound of dirt I removed back into the hole then Jane speaks out “No, with your hind legs.”

 

I turn around and start kicking my legs out at the pile of dirt.  In no time flat the hole is filled.  ‘Again, how am I doing that so easily?’

 

Jane tilts her head while looking at me quizzically.

 

Side by side we walk back to the house in silence.

 

 

*

 

 

“How’d it go?” Miss Becker asks as we walk back into the kitchen.

 

“He didn’t need to go.” Jane tells her.

 

“What?  Well there’s a lot I think we all have to learn about your new…..pet is it?”

 

“Yes mom, he knows, and he’s happy about being my pet.” Jane says as she sits down at the table to eat.  “Actually, he agrees he’s Our house pet now.”

 

“Sit!” Miss Becker says sternly while pointing to an old highchair next to the table..

 

Without hesitation I climb it and sit precisely where Miss Becker is pointing.

 

Miss Becker’s eyes open wide in delight “Did you make yourself do that or did it just happen on its own?”

 

“It just happened.” I tell her, ‘Jane must have told her how my body simply responds to her instructions.  Since Jane made me obey her mom and I felt that strange sensation pass through me, I think Miss Becker now has the same power over me as Jane does.

 

“Oh I like this.  I like this a lot!” Miss Becker grins down at me.

 

“Ha-Hum, can we eat now?” Jane interrupts her mom’s glaze at me.

 

“Yes yes, eat up everybody.”

 

I grab a piece of toast and put it in my mouth.  As hard as I try I can’t bite through it.  “Rrrrrrrr” I growl.

 

“If you’re going to act like an animal then perhaps you should eat on the floor and not the table.” Miss Becker tells me.

 

“I don’t think he’s able to bite through the bread mom.  Try eating a piece of egg.” Jane suggests.

 

Much to everyone’s surprise, I can’t bite off nor chew any food, even small scraps Jane hands me.

 

“I think it has to do with the way his body is now.  No potty.  No food.” Jane ponders aloud.

 

“Partly, but I think it’s a bit simpler than that.  Are you hungry?” Miss Becker asks me.

 

“Yes.” I answer.

 

“Let’s try this shall we.  Get down on the floor and lick between my toes.  Swallow everything you lick up.”

 

“Mother!” Jane exclaims, “That’s disgusting!”

 

Both mother and daughter watch me quickly climb down and disappear under the table.  I run over to Miss Becker’s right foot and bury my face between her big and second toe.  The odor of unwashed feet hits me.  Miss Becker’s feet smell different from all the times I laid down alongside of Jane’s feet.  Jane’s feet have a faint sweetness to them, kind of like berries.  Miss Becker’s feet have more of a harsh, perfume scent to them.  As I lap between Miss Becker’s toes, tiny pieces of dead skin, sweat, and foot funk fill my mouth with a salty, sour taste.

 

I can’t believe I’m eating Miss Becker’s toe jam.  It’s so nasty…..so strange…..but I’m at Miss Becker’s feet, and it’s nice.  Not as nice as being with Jane, wonderful still the same.  I think I like this, and I have no trouble lapping up and eating…..I think this tastes better than I thought…..mmmmmm!’ my mind tries to comprehend.

 

Looking under the table, Jane and her mom can’t believe the site of Jane’s shrunken best friend down on hands and knees with his face buried between Miss Becker’s big and second toe, lapping up and swallowing all the filthiness within.

 

“How…..how does it feel?” Jane asks her mom meekly.

 

“Empowering!” Miss Becker answers.

 

“After you finish cleaning between all of my mom’s toes…..Clean Mine!” Jane commands.

 

 

*

 

 

I could hear Jane and her mom chatting away at the table above; yet my every thought was keenly focused within each of Miss Becker’s toes.  I licked every speck up.  I lapped up every drop of her sweat.  I polished between her toes with my tongue until not a trace of filth, not even a whiff of foot odor remained in any nook or cranny.  Her foot odor, her toe jam, both are now indelibly etched in my memory.  So powerful are they a presence in my mind that I will never forget either, and oddly enough, I know I can distinguish Miss Becker’s harsh, perfumed scent with her salty, sour taste from Jane’s sweetness, and probably anyone else’s feet.

 

When every single one of Miss Becker’s toes is finally immaculate, I nudge her ankle softly with the side of my head.

 

“Do Jane’s!” I hear Miss Becker command down to me.

 

I crawl towards Jane’s feet.  My eyes focus on pure perfection, so beautiful.  How many times have I smelled Jane’s foot odor?  How many times have I unconsciously wanted to lick between her toes and taste the feet that have so often walked on me as if her doormat?

 

This moment, how I have longed for this moment?  I catch the faintest scent of Jane’s feet and I hear her voice.

 

“Stop!”

 

I look up and see Jane bent down to look under the table at me.

 

“Were you able to eat ok?”

 

“Yes.” I tell her.

 

“How’s your stomach?  Are you still hungry?  Do you have to go outside?”

 

“I feel great.  It made me hungrier, I think you mom’s feet put me under their spell.” I wink up at Jane as Miss Becker laughs at my comment.  “No about outside.”

 

“Good.  Do you want to clean between my toes now?” Jane asks me.

 

“Yes!  Yes Please Pretty Please Please!” my excitement mounts.

 

“Kneel!”

 

I straighten up to sit on my knees.  Jane looks down at me and between my legs.  I was so focused on her mom’s toes I never noticed my erection till Jane looked there.

 

“Bad boy, did I say you could have that?”

 

“No Jane, I’m sorry.”

 

“Turn around, show my mom what cleaning her toes does to you.”

 

Bashfully I turn around and show my arousal to Jane’s mom.

 

“Still got it!” Jane tells her mom and they both giggle unabashedly.

 

“You want my toes?” Jane asks me again.

 

“Yes!  Please Jane…..please?” I beg.

 

“My toes you have to earn.  Think of them as treats should I deem you earn a reward.  Mom’s toes are your duty and privilege anytime she commands.”

 

I’m heartbroken; but Jane’s words have set my mind to think of her toes as treats.  Oddly, I feel I knew this already.  I am proud of cleaning her mom’s toes and feel a desire to do so again should she tell me to.

 

“Okay, time to find out what our new house pet can do.  Everyone to the living room.  Let’s see just how much control mom and I have over my dumbass.” Jane looks at me as if about to open a present.

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.  Is this worth continuing?