- Text Size +

Lisa and Emily were never as close in their entire lives as they were now. Now that both had come clean about themselves, they now felt as if that rift that existed for so long between each other had never existed. Maybe this hike to wherever the nearest gas station may be wouldn’t be so bad after all.

            They were so busy telling each other about their lesbian encounters that they barely even noticed the green glowing shed a bit off the road. When Emily did notice it, they never wondered why it was glowing, as indicated by Emily’s comment:

            “I wonder if that place has a phone.”

            “We may as well check,” Lisa said. “What does it hurt to check?” They were about to find out.

            They went cautiously into the shed only to find it unoccupied. They did, however, see a lot of unmarked glass jars. (What happened to government regulation?) The contents of these jars looked like Oil of Olay.

            “Look, Lisa. There’s some beauty cream.” Emily was never that bright. “I forgot mine at home. I’ll use some of this stuff.”

            “I need some, too,” Lisa said “Don’t hog it all.”

            Naturally, they both used one full jar each. It was immediately evident that this was not beauty cream because their faces started burning. They then got dizzy and passed out.

            Lisa was the first one awake. She knew she didn’t feel right. She then stood up and noticed that she was completely naked. She noticed that everything was different. Everything looked smaller except Emily. Then it hit her. They were gigantic. Judging from the nearest natural barrier, she determined that she was about 100 feet tall.

            Now, Emily started to stir. She got up and noticed that everything wasn’t right and saw that she was nude. She then noticed her naked mother standing over her. “Lisa, what happened?”

            “We’re giants,” Lisa said. “We can do anything. Let’s find the nearest town. We’re bound to find something in it.”  

            “Why? There are bound to be army people there,” Emily said.

            “Emily, we are goddesses,” Lisa pointed out. “We can’t be bound down by an army. We can’t be bound down by anything. We can get away with murder.”

            “That does sound fun, putting it that way,” Emily realized. “Let’s go destroy something.”

            The two goddesses were then off to have fun, destroying all that lay in their path. That was nothing compared to what they would do to the nearest town.