- Text Size +

Upon hearing this indecent (to put it mildly) proposal, This, however, was a minor setback, for she had also become excited in the process of destroying the tiny (compared to her) town.

"Let's do it," Emily said. With that, they started French kissing each other and started fucking each other's brains out.

Bear in mind the fact that 25% of the town was still standing. There were very few left alive, mostly men. They didn't know what Lisa meant when she first asked the question. When they found out, they were scared and turned on at the same time. No straight man would want to miss out on two goddesses having lesbian sex.

The fact that men were watching was not lost on Lisa and Emily. They knew the men would enjoy this. Both had previously made a living appealing to them. They knew it would probably be the last show they would ever see. The remaining buildings quickly collapsed under the tremors this titanic orgy created.

Just as they reached orgasm level, they both heard the sounds of tiny jets. To the giantesses, they were little more or less than insects. Right when they had finished, the jets started firing. Needless to say, this did not set well with the two titans.

Lisa was the first one up "Do not interrupt goddesses as they are being pleasured," she warned. She then started decimating the planes one by one.

Then, Emily got an idea. "Hey, Lisa. Watch this," she called as she lifted her mountainous tits up. When the jets flew under them, she let go, destroying the planes. Both women performed this procedure until all the planes had been destroyed.

The men on the ground loved the show. Both women noticed them when they made the mistake of cheering. They stopped cheering too late. They knew they were doomed.

"What do you think we should do with them?" Lisa asked Emily.

"I say we stuff them in every crease we have," Emily said. Idon't think I need to explain what happens next.

After they made sure that every last person in the town was dead, Lisa and Emily surveyed the damage done. They knew everyone would see the wasteland that was once a desert town. Once they saw, there would only be one option: total worship. Knowing this, the two goddesses walked east into the sunrise. They kiew that this would be the dawn of a new era. Besides, they still had so much to discuss.

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued in Death and Destruction.