- Text Size +

It would be absolutely foolish of me to say that all was well in the town that night. Since the night was young, there was no telling how the citizens of that speck in the middle of nowhere would spend their night- even if they didn't have a giant mother with a god complex and her willing, giant daughter headed their way.

The night started out like any other. People were coming home from work ready for a night in. There was nothing to do in that town anyway. It wasn't until the citizens felt the tremors that they suspected there was something out of the ordinary.

It had been an hour since Lisa and Emily's transformation. They had destroyed everything between that shack and the town. About 20 people died by their hands- and they loved it. Now, these 100-foot tall nude giantesses were as bloodthirsty as ever and the perfect set-up- an unsuspecting mini town- was right in front of them.

Thte only two ways out of the town were the Main Street exits on the east and west ends of the town. Seeing this, Lisa ordered Emily to cover one exit while she covered the other. Emily complied all too willingly. Both exits were now blocked. The panic stricken citizens were trapped and they knew it.

Now, Lisa decided to make a speech "People, we are your new goddesses. Worship us or be destroyed." Most people willingly complied. But, as they say, a few rotten apples spoiled the entire bunch.

"I see that a few of you are not doing as I ordered," Lisa observed. "Just for that, the innocent will be punished with the guilty. Emily, destroy this mess."

Everyone knew that they were going to die. However, a few brave souls still attempted an escape. Emily trapped these people and ate every last one.

Lisa started the real damage. She stepped on a building that most of the citizens fled into. Emily stepped on a school that housed the children. Left and right, building were being ripped up and stepped on. Many people were eaten alive. Within an hour, 75% of the town was destroyed.

It was at this juncture that something occured to Lisa. She said, "Emily, this is making me horny, and you're the only person tall enough to satisfy my needs. How about we show what's left of this town what two lesbian goddesses can do?"