- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: This story contains adult material. If you are easily offended by adult situations or lesbian sex, exit now.

Let me tell you the story of two women- a mother and her grown daughter. We will call the mother Lisa and the daughter Emily. Lisa was a very attractive 45 year old model. Emily was a 25 year old stripper (or exotic dancer, as she prefers to call it) who had recently come out of the closet.

            This was the perfect time for a road trip. Lisa wasn’t a very good mother and she knew it. She was, more often than not, busy with her modeling career. She figured that some bonding time with Emily was just what the doctor ordered, especially now. There was so much that they needed to discuss. Besides, there was something Lisa needed to confess to her daughter also.

            Lisa always liked using back roads when she was driving- a decision that resulted in Emily. She didn’t like the interstate and disdained the “artificial road trip,” as she called it. She believed that you could only see America the way it was meant to be seen off an interstate.

            Anyway, they took a turn into desert country. It was here that Lisa and Emily, mother and daughter, decided to go into discussion.

            Emily started it when she said, “Are we going to talk or not?”

            “It’s not that I have a problem with the fact that you’re a lesbian,” Lisa said. “It’s just the fact that you came out before I did.”

            “WHAT?!?!” was all Emily could think of to say.

            “That’s right,” Lisa admitted. “I am a lesbian, too. Trust me. I did not intend for this to happen.”

            “When did this occur to you?” Emily inquired.

            “Ironically, I first became aware of it when you were being conceived,” Lisa explained. “When I did it with your father, I really didn’t enjoy it that much. I knew from that point out that I was a lesbian.”

            Naturally, it was at that point that the car decided to run out of gas. One wonders why neither one ever checked the gas gauge.

            “This would happen,” Lisa said. “We’ll have to walk to the nearest gas station. God only knows where that is.”

            “I’m sure we can talk more while we look for it,” Emily said. “It’s nice to know that I finally have someone to talk to about this stuff.”

            With that, they got out of the car and started walking, unaware of all of the disorder that lies ahead.