- Text Size +

Alexis Soenso was, quite bluntly, a demigoddess. Her sculpted Amazonian body was on par with a knight's in terms of physicality, and a dancing girl's by its allure. Her perfect features, while tanned from physical training, were unmarred by unfortunate blemish or scar of clumsiness- a sign that her grace was feline, perfect, even in her youth. In fact, the only fault that it could be said she had, physically, was that her gorgeous azure tresses, so silky, shiny, and smooth, had been lopped short for these grueling physical tasks she demanded of herself due to her incredible height. 

Despite all this, Lexi (as her friends referred to her) was not a violent, boorish brute like the majority of the knights' corps- her Arctic eyes shone with intellect, and her unnatural hair color was a sign from early birth that she'd been blessed with incredible magical ability, which was only refined further through study. 

Of course, with a body like a Greek Goddess and the mind of a sorceress, it was only a matter of time before envious eyes clapped upon this paladin-to-be. Four of them, in fact.

Born of high noble rank, Wes Liones had thought himself prepared to sweep effortlessly through his lowborn and minor noble competition to get the cushy position of personal guard to the King, a role that would eventually transition to a generalship that would keep him far from the frontlines of this unfortunate war with southern barbarians. However, Alexis- a commoner and a woman, such filth!- outstripped him easily in every category. She was taller, stronger, smarter, and her grace on horseback was comparable to a Hun-- and that was ignoring how fleet of foot she was without an animal beneath her. The young blonde man had it decided- he'd go out to her personal home that she'd been permitted to visit, and drop two choice Gniknirhs potions down her throat as she slept; one that would make her fall head over heels in love with the first person to so much as sweat in her vicinity, so she'd drop out a failure, and a minor shrinking potion that would take her down to a size more fitting of the fairer sex. Even if she took her sleeping draught, one body could handle four potions without things going awry! It was a genius idea, the squire thought.

The other person jealous of Dame Soenso was her peer in magic, Samara Byrd. The lowborn noble was not as blessed in the magical arts, explaining why her brunette hair had but a single emerald braid, but she worked and studied to have whatever advantage she could. This only made it more infuriating when some common hick had taken so easily to the arts Samara had needed to dissect with care to be able to accomplish- a flick of Alexis's wrist had been enough to create a pillar of fire when all Samara's tireless study of years could only accomplish a flame barely enough to light a candle. This could not, would not do! So, naturally, the brunette witchling had the grand idea of poisoning her greatest foe with two foreign potions. One would turn the proud young woman meek and submissive, enough to make even a natural talent like her malleable; the other was designed so that others would grow quite quickly, both physically and in terms of magical power, by scale with the difference between the relative power of Alexis and said other . . . in layman's terms, her huge height and massive reserves of magic would only make everyone around her even taller and more powerful than she. Yes, if she took five potions in a single night, their effects would directly invert, but that was so unlikely as to be impossible. This was a genius plan!

So, in the dark of the night, the two poisoners took to their dark deeds with glee, ready to take their advantage over this mightiest of opponents. They hid in her bedroom, unaware of one another's presence as they focused on their mutual enemy . . .

Before, quite suddenly, Alexis shot up in bed, awake in seconds and gently lighting her lamp. The first potion she'd taken that night had been her own sleep aid . . . inverted into a powerful, undeniable stimulant. She couldn't sleep, and so she took to masturbation to knock herself out.

Second to invert was Wes's love potion. Now, her sweat carried a knockout aphrodisiac- meaning that the two nobles were now desperate for the 80-inch Goddess, immediately trying to toss themselves at her. 

Unfortunately, third in line was the noble boy's attempt to make Alexis lose a third of her height and become someone's tiny, demure housewife . . . which now made her ascend by a third of her original height, turning her into a 8'10" Goddess. Before the two nobles could come out of hiding, the object of their shared lust was even more impressive- her breasts swelled yet larger, her toned legs snapped past the footboard of her bed, those callused feet wiggled in the increased air they were exposed to, that tight ass put a permanent dent in the feather mattress . . .

But Samara's first poison, designed to make the confidence of this magical and athletic prodigy deflate into a shy, weak, masochistic nothing, was fourth to invert, giving Alexis a colossal case of narcissism and a massive sadistic streak.

However, just before the nobles could find out about this foolish mistake, the potion that should have made anyone in Lexi's vicinity grow bigger and more powerful by the difference hit its point of inversion- now, anyone shorter than the now nearly nine-foot Goddess would shrink away by the difference . . . and anyone with less magical ability than this prodigy would be stripped of anything they had. The two nobles were the same height, a respectable 5'6" . . . and lost 38% of it in one move, shrinking to 3'5".

"Please, I'll do anything, just FUCK ME!" The two nobles cried out simultaneously, their reduced stature and Alexis's increased one magnifying the already potent aphrodisiac's effect on their brains to absurd levels. Wes was tripping over his own shirt, and Samara was flat on her face after an abortive attempt to squeeze through the neck of her robes. 

Alexis, however, was overtaken by this new pure arrogance that she'd been given, this incomparable sadism that was now infused into her veins. She didn't just crave the glory of battle, the admiration of her peers . . . her every urge begged to be worshipped, to inflict agony onto any in her path. "Earn your reward, then. Come to me and face a trial by fire . . . and, should you succeed, you shall be . . . fucked," the tanned Amazon smirked, tracing her tongue over her lips excitedly, idly teasing her clitoris with a single finger. 

Wes reached her feet first, tearing through the thin cloth of his silk nightshirt with ease while Samara struggled with her heavier, sturdier robes. "Whatever your trial is . . . I have to face it, I must claim you for my own!" The blond nobleman hugged at the huge, toned calf before him, the overpowering aphrodisiac driving his poor mind beyond redemption.

Smugly, Alexis kicked Wes away, before pinning the pale boy under her foot-long sole and slowly standing. "Wriggle. Fight. Struggle free, and you will have earned the privilege of my body. Fail . . . you'll receive another chance, to be sure, but three failures will mark the end of your existence."

The little blond boy quickly began to push and struggle as the heavy foot weighed upon his chest, but as soon as he almost had success in his grasp . . . he and Samara felt the effect of the soul draining potion again. This time, the difference was 62% . . . dropping both nobles to 1'8". Suddenly,  the prospect of removing Alexis's weight on Wes's chest went from a long shot to outright impossible. Wes began to flail desperately, only really managing to lightly massage the blue-haired paladin's sole, and seriously arouse her.

"Mmm . . . do you yield, you worthless ragdoll? Do you admit defeat to the sole of your Goddess?" Alexis laughed, unable to restrain the egotistical sadism that now saturated her mind by enough to matter. "That is what you've become before me . . . a common toy, no more worth my attention than any other plaything." Far above the tiny young man's head, he could see that the icy-eyed amazon was incredibly damp . . . this power overwhelmed her, and the even stronger aphrodisiac fogged his head yet further. 

"Y-yes, Goddess," Wes murmured submissively, kissing the dark sole that pinned him with a heated passion. He was quickly being conditioned to love this weakness, revel in being helpless to the might of his obsession. This huge, filthy, sweat-soaked sole, which before he would have demanded she wash before bringing into his presence, was now where the son of a Duke felt he deserved to be. "I have f-failed in my first task, but I promise my success in the next," he pledged eagerly . . . before he felt all the air leave his lungs as Alexis shifted her weight, just the tiniest bit, to acknowledge a second toy. He gasped silently for air, the wrinkles in the dame's sole pressing hard enough against his ribs that the fragile bones creaked.

At less than two feet tall, Samara had managed to escape her robes with relative ease, and watching Wes get to come in physical contact with the object of her new desperate lust had driven the depowered sorceress mad. "Please, my perfect Goddess, permit me to serve! Truly I will fare far better than this worthless, pampered prince as a servant to your whims!"

"We shall see," the Dame Soenso smirked, stooping for a brief moment before picking up the squirming, pale little woman in a single fist . . . and tossing her on the bed. Before little miss Byrd could orient herself, she was pinned betwixt the toned cheeks of the tanned amazon's ass as Alexis sat upon the bed, relieving enough pressure from little Wes that he could breathe once more, gasping in air loaded with the aphrodisiac that her body now radiated. "The both of you must attempt to clean the body part you are pinned beneath. Lick up all of your Goddess's sweat, the dirt that sticks to my body, and the winner gets to serve out their next task as my sex toy."

The two miniature nobles jumped straight into their respective tasks, their challenges ever-so-slightly different in what would make them so difficult- tiny Samara had the entirety of that round, toned ass to clean, a much larger area; Wes was burdened with but one of those dark soles, playfully scrunching on his body and tapping toes on his chest, causing incredible pain to his already bruised frame. Both, of course, supported the Amazon's immense weight, their breath shallow as they were pushed low . . .

That is, before Samara was given an immense advantage as the shrinking triggered again, and both enamored nobles are reduced to 4" in height. The tiny girl, wedged in the ass crack of the comparatively colossal prodigy, must only deal with the increased area of the toned behind she worshipped now that the weight of the mocha-skinned athlete no longer directly pins her; the heir to the duchy of Liones was crushed beneath the ball of Alexis's foot, now heavy beyond belief even with most of her weight not actually on him. With this massively weighted shift in the relative difficulty of their tasks, the tiny brunette became able to tongue the sweaty ass of her uncontainable obsession with impunity while the similarly shrunken blond boy was flattened to the point where he could not even comfortably draw breath, let alone move to reach the rest of that callused sole. 

Dame Soenso quickly grew impatient with her increasingly miniscule toys, and decided to act upon this deep-seated need to crush, to taunt, to raze . . . clenching her glutes on Samara's lower half as the shrunken sorceress finished with Alexis's abyssal asscrack and pressing down with her foot. As the two nobles, former peers of hers, cried out in unrestrained agony, complete inability to fight back against this tiniest of whims. Icy blue irises constricted, dilating the peasant's pupils behind fluttering brown eyelids . . . thrilled with the knowledge that two people of high enough rank that either could have the girl's own parents serving their desires were enslaved to the simplest of movements of her body, each pleading her mercy as they fought to be pleasured by their better in every way but influence. Quickly growing bored with the simplicity of her game, Alexis relented, allowing the pair to collect their breath, deliver glowing praise unto the woman they served, and slowly slide free. 

Little Samara finished her task first, and was quickly plucked up between fingers longer than her body . . . and raised to the face of her onetime rival. "You win, little bug . . . you've earned the privilege of squirming like a worm inside my cunt, fighting for your life to provide pleasure to your Goddess. It will be difficult for one so pathetic, so tiny, so worthless; but, it is now your assigned task . . . try not to explode in pure pleasure," she purred arrogantly. The tiny woman was lowered down, down, down past firm, round breasts, a tight, toned stomach, broad hips . . . until she stopped before a dripping, hungry cunt framed by carefully trimmed indigo hair, pulsating as it anticipated being fed.

Samara squealed in delight as she was shoved headfirst into the depths of her Goddess, whereas little Wes gasped appreciatively when Alexis's gigantic foot lifted from his body. "You, little one, have failed me a second time, you worthless worm. You will continue your assigned task . . . beneath my filthy toes, the lowest part of my body. Lick, worship, and serve as you are punished for your failures by just my toes, and you have until the girl gets me to orgasm to have them clean of all the dust I've been made to walk across . . . fail me again, and you shall be destroyed in such a way that you cannot possibly survive." With that, she slid her foot back just the barest bit, before dropping it back down to a terrified shriek that shared space with an excited squeal . . . even with the mortal threat hanging heavy over him, the blond son of a Duke had his mind utterly shattered by the overabundance of sheer desire that the peasant now radiated from her every pore, and given that he had actually ingested some, it was unlikely to ever wear off.

Muffled sounds of agony and desire escaped through the gaps between those dark toes, Wes protesting more on reflex than through any conscious objection to being squeezed by those long, dirty digits of the woman who now occupied the entirety of his thoughts. He licked desperately, needily, with the knowledge that service of his Goddess would eventually end in his raging hard-on, induced by such close proximity to Alexis, being attended to . . .

However, he was surprisingly not the noble in greater danger. Samara was kneaded and squeezed by tight, concentrically squeezing muscles, air being forced from her lungs over and over again, ribs cracking from the strain of even attempting to take in breath, and that was ignoring the danger of drowning in sticky, thick sexual juices. Still, her squirms nudged the azure-haired peasant woman closer and closer to the edge of climax, and for now her useless attempts at drinking this comparative roaring tide of natural lubrication kept the teensy bug girl ecstatic with her lot in life. 

Unfortunately for the both of them, the next wave of shrinking hit. Because they were about 1/28 the size of their almighty deity of a lust magnet, both little nobles were reduced to 1/7 of an inch tall, positively helpless and miniscule. The toe-curling orgasm Alexis finally reached from pure dominant bliss shattered Samara's skeleton all at once, leaving her immobilized in agony at about the same moment she became a drooling invalid so overcome by lust that she lacked any conscious thought whatsoever. Wes suffered a similar fate, except for the fact that he was so injured by the vice-grip of the Dame's digits that his demise would be assured even if the dark-skinned beauty hadn't promised to kill him if he failed. 

Panting in afterglow, Alexis raised a single toe to erase little Wes from existence as her right hand attended to extend her shivering, shuddering bliss. With a nigh-inaudible crunch, the heir to Liones was no more than a smear of blood on a dusty wood floor. 

And what of the would-be sorceress, reduced to a half-dead dust mite whose mind understood nothing but desire for the amazonian prodigy she had wished to overcome? Alexis's masturbation for the next several minutes went unimpeded by even vague thoughts that the little brunette could have survived. At 1/742 the height of her Goddess, Samara shrank once more in her dark deity's pussy, to 1/5194 of an inch tall. The microbe of a woman, stuck to a droplet of cum by its own surface tension, watched Alexis's body fly by as if it were a planet, having an explosive orgasm of her own at the sight . . . as the satisfied peasant woman tasted herself, licking her own juices from her finger. 

Finally worn down enough to sleep even through the magically-provided shot of wakefulness, the paladin-to-be had happy dreams of enslaving humanity, the only two who had the awareness to warn anyone of what the kingdom's peasant champion had become reduced to a splatch on her toe and a millisecond's worth of sugar reserves in the bloodstream. 

In the morning, none would be able to stand up to her . . .

Chapter End Notes:

Review?

Also, I'll gladly do roleplaying or trades, if anyone's willing to discuss stuff with me.