- Text Size +

Ever-growing Story

 

 

Malcolm had to fight not to scream in frustration as his three volunteers arrived. Once again, he cursed his damn luck, his damn parents, and the damn President for all his woes. He was doomed, and it was all their fault.

 

The President's new "fit" program had been the bane of every non-athletic school. Making funding dependent on a stupid athletic contest was the dumbest thing to come out of the idiot, and there had been plenty before. Overnight, many prestigious schools found their funding slashed and Hale was no different. Within a year it had become a laughing stock, so poorly funded it could barely afford a computer. And Malcolm was stuck here thanks to his damn parents.

 

Realizing there was only one way to save his future, Malcolm had taken it upon himself to recruit a group of female Hale students to help them win, or at least not finish last, in the women's part of the contest. He'd put notices everywhere and hoped to find at least a few stuck in his situation. His hopes were in vain....

 

Unlike his idiot parents, nearly everyone else had seen the writing on the wall and bailed. Everyone who could have been useful in the games were either gone or planning to be gone. Either way, they had no interest in fighting to keep a dead school alive. All save these three.

 

Malcolm looked up and sighed again as he saw what he had to work with. Mandy had been the first to arrive and a herald of things to come. She was known throughout the college for being as bright as a brick. The only reason she had got into Hale was her parents... greasing of wheels. But her mental ability was only the tip of the iceberg of doom. The real problem was that she was built like a toothpick. Malcolm would have been stunned if she weighed more than a hundred pounds and could run into the wind without being bowled over. The perfect candidate for a sports competition....

 

Then there was Victoria... She had barged into the gym, huffing and scoffing as usual, like she owned the place. Her big attitude was the only thing big about her, though. Victoria looked more like a freshman in high school than a grown woman. She wasn't as skinny as Mandy, but she barely broke 4'5. Worse, she was a spoiled brat who either got her way or bitched till she did. Training her was not just pointless due to her height, but also her damn "queen of the world" complex.

 

The last was the only one with any sort of potential... kinda. Heather was pretty normal when it came to her size, but was known for being lazy, uninterested, and apathetic. She was more likely to get tired and quit before getting any real training done. It also didn't help that she was hardly athletic.

 

Neither of the three were anything like what Malcolm had hoped for... but they were the only three to show up. It was tempting to simply walk out and start planning how to join a new school under his parents' noses, but Malcolm wasn't going to give up without at least trying.

 

"I...I guess you are the only ones coming, so why don't we get started," Malcolm said as he tried to look confident. It didn't work considering the looks he got. This was going to be a long day...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Come on, you can do it, Mandy!" Malcolm said as she tried to lift the weight. The scrawny brown-haired girl got it off the hold bars... before it flopped back down. Mandy gasped and sputtered in effort before shaking her head.

 

"I... I just can't... it's just... too heavy," Mandy said before looking up at Malcolm.

"Can't...can't you lift it, instead?"

"That... would defeat the purpose of weight-training, Mandy. You have to lift it to get stronger," Malcolm explained... again. Mandy nodded as if she understood, he knew she didn't, before going back to catch her breath. Malcolm sighed as he looked at the two, ten-pound weights on the lift bar.

 

Mandy caught her breath after a second and tried again. Once again, it proved too heavy and she flopped back down.

 

"It's alright, we'll start smaller. Let me take off some weights," Malcolm said as he hoped she get the bar up at least.

 

"Okay... hey, can't you just lift this?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"This is stupid, why am I just walking on this thing?" Victoria whined as Malcolm fought not to cuss her out. Her tiny head was in a permanent scowl that was framed by her blonde hair, which was already starting to be stained with sweat.

 

"It's to help you build up stamina. The more you walk, the longer you can go without having to rest," Malcolm explained. Victoria huffed and shook her head.

 

"I can already walk plenty long enough, let me do something worth my time!"

"You're already starting to sweat."

"Cause it has been a long time!"

"It's been ten minutes and you are just walking."

"EXCUSE ME?!" Victoria yelled, stopping in her tracks and making Malcolm bury his face into his hand.

"Are you saying I am weak or something you fucking trainer, wannabe?! Let me tell you who is-" Malcolm stopped listening as he pondered homicide.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather arrived back to the starting line at the pool. Rather than turn and start her second lap, though, she stopped and whipped the water out of her eyes.

 

"Not going to do another lap?" Malcolm asked, his chin resting in his hands.

"Naw."

"Most swim races are more than one lap, might want to see if you can do it."

"Naw, I'm good."

"Maybe do a bit more training on other things then?"

"Naw, I'm gonna head to the dorm," Heather said before pulling herself out of the pool. She whipped her black hair behind her before heading to the locker room. Malcolm watched her go before sighing to himself. Looked like it was time to start college hunting.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was impossible... After hours of searching, phone calls, emails, etc. Malcolm had concluded that he was fucked. Totally and completely fucked. All the new high-grade schools were already full or asking for huge sums of money. Even the OK ones refused to let him join without information he would have to get from his parents. Who would refuse to give it once they figured out what it was for. There was no escape...

 

Malcolm did have one escape still open to him, however. Alcohol was always ready to help, and he spent a good hour drinking himself into a stupor. With one hell of a buzz going, well what he thought was a buzz, Malcolm stumbled back into his room and checked his laptop.

 

He only had one unread email and it was some shitty spam. Malcolm went to delete it but stopped as he noticed the subject. Get big fast... Malcolm knew it was a scam, but Drunk Malcolm was less on the ball. He opened it up straight away.

 

It was the typical crap of promising to make you bigger, stronger, tougher, all in a short time. It was ridiculous and was, probably, nothing more than sugar water... But it did have next day delivery and was only twenty bucks. And if there was one thing Drunk Malcolm liked it was quick and cheap random crap. Besides, if it worked he could make the girls HUGE! Yeah that was totally believable! Malcolm hit the order button, hit his last bit of rum, and passed out on his bed.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy always showed up on time. Well, showed up early, but that was because it was rude to show up late. And since she, often, forgot what time she was supposed to be somewhere, she set early reminders! But... she often forgot they were early and thought she was late...

 

She had done just that today as she rushed into the gym and found it empty. Oh well, it was always better to be early and she was sure Malcolm would appreciate it. Maybe it would cheer him up after yesterday got him so down. She still wasn't sure what bothered him so much... Maybe Victoria had said something mean to him, she did that a lot.

 

Heading over to start trying to lift the bar, Mandy stopped when there was a knock on the door leading outside. She skipped over and opened the door... and found no one there. Mandy looked around before noticing something at her feet. It was package of some kind with all kinds of odd writing on it. Maybe it was for her!

 

Picking it up, Mandy headed back in and set it on a nearby table. Oblivious to the delivery invoice saying it was for Malcolm, Mandy ripped open the box and found what looked to be juice inside. The juice looked to be grape, since it was purple, and kinda glowed too! Neat! She grabbed one and took it out before looking at the label around its bottle.

 

"Hmm... Dynamic Growth, makes you bigger and better. Neat!" Mandy said before popping the top off. She took a quick sip of it and was surprised that it was NOT grape flavored. In fact, it tasted really odd, but not bad. She took another sip and found herself liking her second try. The third was even better and her fourth... well it was a big drink cause the bottle was empty when she finished.

 

"Mmmm, that was good!" Mandy said as she let out a small burp. She giggled after making sure no one had heard before looking back at the box. There were quite a few bottles left... May- The door opening drew Mandy's attention away from the box.

 

 Malcolm walked in looking a little run down and rubbed his head as if he had hurt it. Mandy hurried over, worried he had hurt himself. The trainer being injured wasn’t a good start!

 

"Are you OK? Do yo-" she started to ask, but Malcolm only looked in more pain as she talked. He silenced her with a quick shush and moved past her.

 

"I'm fine... just nursing a hangover. Damn meds need to kick in," Malcolm mumbled to himself before laying down on one of the weight racks. Mandy knew from her parents that people with hangovers hated loud noises. But they did enjoy warm cloth for their heads! She rushed off to grab one and warm in with some water.

 

Mandy managed to find a washcloth and poured some hot water over it. She returned to the gym to find Heather looking at the box. Victoria had, also, arrived and was heading over to where Malcolm was laying down.

 

"What's his problem?" Victoria asked as Mandy came over and put the warm cloth on Malcolm's head.

"He's got a hangover," Mandy answered as Malcolm's grimace faded as the cloth warmed his head.

 

"A hangover?! Oh great, our future is on the line and you're getting drunk!" Victoria yelled, bringing Malcolm's grimace right back.

 

"Victoria, kee-" Mandy started to say, but Victoria ignored her as she went over to join Heather.

 

"And what is this stuff?" she asked as Heather handed her a bottle. Victoria looked it over before whirling on Malcolm.

 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled even louder as Malcolm swore in pain.

 

"What?! What is so damn insulting no-" Malcolm started to say before noticing the box.

"The fuck is that?"

 

"Something you ordered," Heather answered before tossing a bottle to him. Malcolm, barely, managed to catch it before looking at it. His confused face turned to grimace as he rubbed his head.

 

"You ordered some black-market drugs for us to take?! What the hell is wrong with you, you-"

"I didn't order them on purpose, I was drunk so-"

"So, you decided to dope us up and use that as an excuse?!"

"What? NO! I ordered it because I was drunk and being a dumbass."

"Well THAT we can agree on," Victoria finished as Malcolm growled in annoyance.

 

Mandy watched all this and tried to keep up but wasn't doing too well at it. She didn't get why Victoria was mad Malcolm had ordered them some cool drinks. They were really good! So good, in fact, she didn't feel sleepy at all anymore, despite waking up so early. Instead, she was feeling… like…. Like... she really didn't know how to describe it.

 

"Someone already drank one," Heather butted in as Malcolm and Victoria took a break. The two looked at her, then looked to Mandy who was still feeling a bit... giddy? No... Funny? Maybe... hmmm

 

"Did you drink one of these, Mandy?" Victoria asked, snapping Mandy out of her conundrum.

 

"Huh? Oh, yeah! It was really tasty! You should try one!" Mandy said, confused as to why Victoria looked even angrier after being told that. They weren’t for her, were they? Ohhh…

 

"YOU FUCKER! Fuck knows what is in those and now Mandy has drank one! You be-"

"Calm down! It’s probably just sugar water with some color dye! I got it off some damn spam em-"

"A SPAM EMAIL?! What the he-"

 

Mandy tried to listen, she really did, but the... ohhh she just couldn't think of a good wor- RUBBY! Yes, it was like being rubbed... kinda...not really, but it would work. The rubby feeling was getting stronger. She could feel it spreading through her, going down her arms and legs. Mandy wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing but figured good since it felt good. Then her stomach gurgled a bit and she felt… off. Like something was different.

 

The gurgling kept going, drowned out to the others by Malcolm and Victoria's argument, and Mandy felt more and more off. She felt like her legs were not standing quite right and keep being pulled forward. Bored of the argument, Mandy looked down and was confused by what she saw.

 

Mandy had always been scrawny and thin which was why she was confused when she couldn't see her feet very well. Something was in the way... somethings, actually. Mandy touched her shirt, wondering if a wind had blown her shirt outward, and was shocked to find herself pushing into flesh. Not only that... flesh that seemed to expand. She...she was growing boobs...she was growing boobs!

 

Her cry of excitement was cut off, however, as Mandy felt her balance shift a bit. She looked down and gasped as her legs seem to lengthen. Her hands trembled and shook before plumping up and outward. Her scrawny arms grew longer and gained in mass, becoming closer to normal in size. Mandy watched in awe as her entire body seemed to grow and grow and grow! And the rubbing feeling was still going!

 

Mandy turned her attention back to the others and saw Malcolm and Victoria still fighting. Heather, however, was staring at Mandy and seemed stunned by what she was watching. Mandy giggled at Heather before putting her finger over her mouth. She moved closer to the arguing pair and stopped a foot or two away.

 

Mandy watched as Victoria became smaller and smaller while her eyelevel began to reach Malcolm's. She saw her breasts filling out still further as her arms gained some definition. Her pants began to get uncomfortable as she felt her rear spreading as well, and her legs felt bigger and stronger. Still the pair didn't notice.

 

Rolling her eyes, Mandy decided to help them out as she began to pass Malcolm in height. The rubbing was slowing down, now, and she felt at least somewhat confident she could do this. Mandy leaned forward to present her new breasts, pushing with unyielding force against her tiny shirt, to the two... but she wasn’t used to having two large weights on her chest. Instead of showing off her new cleavage, Mandy flopped onto the ground. The argument stopped instantly as she hit the ground and was replaced by a very loud ripping sound.

 

"Uh oh..." Mandy said as her shirt and bra, finally, lost their battle. She looked up and saw both Malcolm and Victoria staring at her in disbelief and awe.

 

"Hehe, I grew!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria could only stare in dumbfounded wonder as Mandy pushed herself back to her feet. The razor thin girl had plumped up into a curvy, super model version of herself and had even gained a bit of muscle tone. And to add further wonder to the change, she was now a few inches taller than Malcolm, 6'6 at least!

 

"Holy shit it works..." Malcolm said more to himself than anyone as he stared at the improved Mandy. The fact her breasts, now DDs at least, were completely bare keep his eyes locked on her. Victoria might have mocked him for staring so openly, but her mind was busy with the bottle in her hand. It works... Victoria took one last look at Mandy before pulling the top off the bottle and chugging it down.

 

"Wow, Victoria, you really like that stuff, huh?" Mandy said as Victoria started to empty the bottle. Victoria ignored her and the surprised gasps from Malcolm and Heather as she focused on getting the whole thing down. It helped that the purple stuff wasn't all that bad tasting. It wasn't exactly good, either, but certainly better than what she had feared. With one last giant gulp, Victoria got the last of the concoction down and tossed the bottle away.

 

"Damn... nice chug," Heather said as Victoria got her breath back. Malcolm only stared in stupid confusion. Sadly, Victoria didn't feel any different or anything. All she really felt was that she had chugged down more liquid than was wise.

 

"Wh- What the hell are you thinking?! You give me hell for ordering this then you chug one like its liquid crack?!" Malcolm yelled as his mind broke free of the insanity of this. Victoria turned a glare to the asshole.

 

"I was thinking I could, finally, stop getting carded at R movies. I was thinking people wouldn't assume I'm someone’s little sister. I was thinking of actually being the proper size for once in my fucking life! THAT is what I was thinking!" Victoria yelled back, causing Malcolm to wilt a bit. She swore inward at sharing such personal problems with everyone, but the chance to not be this tiny little girl was... there were no words for how much she wante-

 

Her thoughts ground to a halt as Victoria's stomach, suddenly, gurgled and churned. Rather than feeling bad, however, the sensation was more like... a warmth. It spread through Victoria and she had to fight not to moan a bit as it did. She looked over toward Mandy, her goal, and was shocked to see she wasn't as big as she had been. No, she was still big, but Victoria...

 

Victoria's head spun downward and she gasped as the ground moved away. She had to spread her legs as her balance was thrown off. Her legs, torso, arms, everything was lengthening and enlarging. Her shirt began to push outward as her tiny breasts drank in the potions effects. Even her pants were being pulled taught as her ass grew as well.

 

"Yes... YES!" Victoria said as she looked up at Malcolm. He was still a good bit taller, but the distance was closing fast. She risked a few steps, wobbling as her center of balance continued to shift, before stopping right in front of him. She planted her hands on her hips as her head rose higher and higher along his chest. Soon, she was looking at his chin and she couldn't help but pull him into an embrace. Not for affection, but simply to feel him shrinking in her arms. Or rather her growing around him.

 

Malcolm let himself be hugged as he simply stared. Victoria chuckled as how dumbfounded he was and leaned back to let him get a good look at her still blossoming chest. He got more than she counted on, however, as her shirt and bra ripped off as her new body grew well beyond what they had been intended to contain. Victoria thought about being embarrassed, but the fact she was now eye-level with Malcolm, and still rising, made her reconsider.

 

"Enjoying the show?" Victoria asked, pulling Malcolm's head to look at her's. His eyes widened still as he realized he was looking up to her and she couldn't resist making them widen still. She dived in for a long kiss and loved the feeling of his lips covering less and less of her own. She pulled away as her mouth passed his eyes before shoving him away.

 

"MmmmmmMMMMM AH!" Victoria cried as the warmth made one last surge before fading. She stretched herself out and giggled at the large breasts blocking her downward view. She glanced back and gave her new plump rear a feel. But she saved the best for last, as she looked over to Mandy and realized she was taller than her. Maybe by only an inch or two, but still taller.

 

"No one's going to be carding you now, Victoria!" Mandy said with a giggle. Victoria returned her smile as she gave her new body another once over.

"No, I don't think anyone will be doing that... What do you think Malcolm?" Victoria asked as she bent down to the still fallen Malcolm, not caring in the least that she was completely nude. He, of course, didn't answer her question as he was too busy looking at her bent over body. Victoria shook her head at his unhidden lust, and the lump in her pants, before moving a bit closer.

 

"If you are going to stare so brazenly, you might as well get a feel too," Victoria said as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. Malcolm seized up and tried to pull away, but Victoria managed to hold him still with a bit of effort. His resistance stopped rather quickly, though, and his other hand joined his first. Victoria cooed in approval as his hands moved over her body and she bit her lip as she pondered what else she wanted touched.

 

"Yeah, go for it Heather!" Mandy said, causing Victoria to break from her lustful spell for a moment. She glanced over just in time to see Heather finish a bottle of her own.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather had heavily debated about coming back today. The last "training" day had been a waste of time. The only reason she had stayed as long as she had was the humor of seeing Malcolm try to motivate them. Still, Heather decided the humor was worth at least another day. If nothing else, she wanted to see how Malcolm had taken his failure. That was what she had been expecting.

 

Instead she was in some kind of crazy world where black market drugs worked like they said. Where Mandy, and now Victoria, had gone from twig to curvy paragon. All thanks to some drug a drunk Malcolm had ordered from a spam message. It was like some bad porn plot where sense took a backseat. And where she now held another of said drug in her own hand.

 

Heather wasn't like either Mandy or Victoria in the body department. She wasn't a stunning beauty or anything, but she wasn't a twig or a child. She didn't have massive body issues or anything of the like. But that didn't mean she wouldn't like an upgrade... Ehh, might as well join the club, she was already here after all.

 

Unlike Victoria, Heather had no intention of chugging the stuff in one go. Instead, she sipped on it as the tiny girl grew larger and larger. By the time Victoria was hugging all over Malcolm, Heather had finished half the drink. And once her growth had stopped, putting her a few inches over Mandy, Heather finished off the last of the drink.

 

Truth be told, now that she had seen it happen twice, Heather was looking forward to this. Both Mandy and Victoria looked to have enjoyed their growth and Heather could use some fun. Plus, she certainly wouldn't complain about being one of the tallest girls in school. Would help for when she left Hale behind. Maybe even join a basketball team a-

 

Heather felt, and heard, her stomach grumble as an odd feeling of tingling spread outward from it. She rubbed her stomach in confusion as both Mandy and Victoria got knowing looks. So, this is how it started? Mandy looked excited and eager while Victoria looked more apprehensive. Be a damn shame if Heather out sized Victoria after she just got to be the tallest.

 

As if summoned by that thought, Heather noticed her view was inching upward. The tingling was spreading faster now, and she could see her body starting to grow. Her arms widened, and she could feel the tingling causing her biceps to feed. Her breasts fed as well as they pushed further and further out.

 

Seeing what had happened to the other two, Heather removed her shirt and bra. She was starting on her pants when another surge hit her. She stumbled back and flopped to the ground as her body pushed outward in every direction. Her feet moved further and further along the tiles, her hands covered more and more space, and her butt gained more and more padding. By the time she got back on her feet, her pants had been removed by her expanding size and she, too, was now nude.

 

"Glad I decided to show up today," Heather said as one last surge spread through her. She let out a held breath as her body finished its growth... and was just an inch short of passing Victoria. Oh well, she didn't mind as she was still beyond any other student in school. Hell, Malcolm was eye level with her neck now, rather than the other way around. Plus, she felt damn good, better than she ever had.

 

"Yeah! We should thank Malcolm for getting this stuff for us! Now we can win the contest for sure!" Mandy said as all three of them turned to Malcolm. Heather wasn't the kissy-lovey type... but she was feeling a bit... tingly. Maybe a bit of fun was called for.

 

"I can think of a few ways to thank him," Heather said as she moved closer to Malcolm. Victoria glanced over at her and frowned before pulling Malcolm back into her.

 

"Who said you get to thank him?" she demanded as Malcolm glanced dumbly between them. Heather stopped and raised an eyebrow at Victoria.

 

"So, you want to “thank” him, then? I thought you wouldn't want to do that to an idiot," Heather said causing Victoria to blush. This was already getting fun.

 

"I-I DON'T! I wou- I mean I don't want to do such... things with him. Gross!" Victoria sputtered out before shoving Malcolm away. Heather caught him before her fell and he glanced up at her. She gave him a smirk before wrapping him into a hug.

 

"Well, Victoria might think she is too good for you, but lucky for you I don't really care," Heather said leaning down for a kiss. Only to feel Malcolm snatched away at the last second.

 

"I NEVER SAID THAT! I just... I mean I don't..." Victoria said, pulling Malcolm back into her arms as Heather giggled to herself. She followed Victoria and extended her arms, as if to grab back Malcolm. Victoria tensed to retain her prisoner and was taken off guard when Heather wrapped her arms around her instead.

 

"Why don't we both thank him, then?" Heather asked before planting a quick kiss on Malcolm. Victoria tried to pull away again, but Heather keep her trapped. The stubborn girl glared at her, but Heather motioned downward with her eyes. Victoria glanced down and, after seeing Malcolm trapped between their breasts, softened her glare.

 

Victoria’s glare turned into a small smirk as she kissed Malcolm as well. Heather nodded in approval as she went back to kissing him as well. Victoria started to get into the kissing too as Malcolm lost himself between them.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mandy felt left out as both Victoria and Heather started to love all over Malcolm. She was feeling rather needy too but wasn't sure this was OK. Normally, it was frowned on to be naked and have sexy fun at school, doubly so with others involved. But... maybe this was unique? She didn't remember ever hearing rules about if she and others grew. Oh well!

 

Moving forward, Mandy was going to join in the fun, but slowed to a stop. Her stomach felt funny again and that rubby feeling felt like it was coming back. Oh my... was she going to get even bigger? That would be so cool! They'd really have no problem winning the games, then, and she'd be able to hold- ohhhhhhhh! ~

 

Mandy's thoughts never finished as her body began to grow again. The rubbing feeling had returned but felt a lot stronger this time. She groaned as her legs surged larger and her head was thrust higher and higher. Her arms stretched further and further away as her chest expanded. Mandy even saw her muscles getting bigger and easier to see. She was starting to feel so strong!

 

Looking back at the others, Mandy had to gasp as she saw how small they were getting. All three were still focused on each other so none noticed as she swelled bigger and bigger. They were only up to her chest now and were shrinking still further. No, no, they weren't shrinking, she was growing! And growing still more!

 

The rubbing got still stronger as Mandy couldn't resist anymore. She stared to grope her still swelling breasts and moved one hand to her crotch. Coos and moans escaped her lips as she pleased herself and her growth seemed to increase in speed. Suddenly, the rubbing spiked and she screamed as her body leap outward. The sudden spurt was followed by another, and another, and another as Mandy raced toward the ceiling. Finally, with a lust-filled scream, Mandy orgasmed and surged outward one last time. She crashed back to the ground and felt her enlarged rear crush something under it. But she didn't care as she came down from the release.

 

Looking forward, Mandy gasped as she saw the other staring in wonder at her. They... they were like kids to her. Little kids that would barely pass her knee! She looked around and marveled at how small all the equipment and everything else was.

 

"Wow.... Wow! Look how huge I got! Hahah! Guys look, I'm really big now! And strong too!" she said before, easily, lifting a weight bar loaded with weights. None of the others responded as she tossed it away to crash into a pile of other stuff. They all looked terrified at the sight and Mandy, realizing how scary she might be now, felt bad.

 

"Oh... sorry. Don't worry, though. I won't hurt any of you! Just think of me as your big sister! Hehe, really big!" she said before patting all of them on the heads. This was going to be fun! ~

 

"Oh! I need to thank Malcolm too!" Mandy said, remembered how she didn't get a turn. Malcolm's eyes widened as Mandy reached for him. He looked to struggle between Heather and Victoria, probably to help her get to him, but Mandy managed to grab his shirt despite them in the way. Hehe, it was so easy with her being so much bigger! ~ She pulled him toward her with ease and brought him into a hug. Her big boobs, though, covered his head fully so she had to pull him upwards, so he could breath.

 


"Thanks for the neat drink, Malcolm!" Mandy said before giving him a big kiss. Malcolm was left reeling from the big thanks and Mandy giggled at how out of it he looked. Hehe, she was just too much for him now! But kissing him had been nice, so she gave him another and another before hugging him a bit tighter.

 

"You're like the little teddy bear I always wanted. So cute~..." Mandy said as she patted the top of his head. Malcolm answered with a goofy smile and Mandy just had to give him another kiss. Hehehe, this was so much fun!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria had been so shocked to see how much larger Mandy had grown that she hadn't even tried to stop her from taking Malcolm for herself. The shock, though, was wearing off and a spike of jealousy was enough to dispel it completely. How DARE Mandy get bigger than her AND take Malcolm for herself?! Victoria wasn't done with him!

 

Moving forward, Victoria was about to yell at Mandy, but her vision caught sight of the mess Mandy had made of the weights. The memory of how easily Mandy had lifted, then annihilated, those weights cooled some of Victoria's wrath with fear. Sure, Mandy wasn't violent, but with strength like that...

 

Her rage cooling, Victoria's charge turned to a walk and she fully noticed just how much larger Mandy had grown. Mandy had only been a little over six and half feet tall before. Now she was closer to sixteen and a half, easily double Victoria's size. Suddenly, Victoria was all too aware of the strength and size difference between the two of them. And doing anything to piss her off filled her with dread. Maybe it was best to let her kee-

 

A sudden rumble in Victoria's stomach stopped her thoughts. Victoria put a hand on her waist and felt her body shake a bit. A bit of fear washed through her, but it was quickly replaced with a welcome, and familiar, warmth. Victoria looked at Mandy before getting a big smile.

 

Victoria cooed as her body, once again, began to grow. Her already large breasts expanded still further as her head ascended still higher. The warmth spread to her arms and Victoria could feel strength flowing into them. Her legs tasted of the power soon after and she gasped as they swelled.

 

The growth speed up as Victoria began to pass Mandy’s head. Granted she was still sitting down, but she was still growing! Victoria couldn’t help but finger herself as the warmth filled her. Every second saw more and more of her and it was driving her wild. She gasped and moaned as she looked down at Mandy’s retreating frame… and Malcolm’s tinier and tinier one.

 

"Haha, let's see anyone call me small ever again!" Victoria said as the warmth turned into an inferno. She moaned as she surged upward. She looked up at the ceiling and laughed as it moved closer and closer. Leaving her pussy, her arms stretched up to the ceiling and she watched in eager anticipation as they closed in on their goal. Bigger and bigger, higher and higher she grew until her fingers brushed against the ceiling of the gym. YES!!

 

With one last sudden spurt, Victoria cried out as she shot upward. Her hands planted themselves fully into the ceiling and she looked at them in amazement. Another booming laugh escaped her as she rubbed her hands on the ceiling. A ceiling two stories in the air was now within her reach! And for those below...

 

Victoria turned her eyes downward and let out a quick laugh. Mandy was staring at her and had an excited look on her face. Heather was as well but had a more... eager look. Even Mandy could guess Heather would be following her and Victoria soon enough. But it was Malcolm's face that interested Victoria. Despite being nuzzled between Mandy's now gigantic breasts, he was still staring at her in wanton lust, his eyes moving up and down her body with eagerness. Victoria felt her pussy moisten as she thought of all the things she could, and would, do to him now.

 

"Wow, Victoria, you got huge too! This is so cool!" Mandy said as she stood up, bringing Malcolm along for the ride. Victoria's smile grew still further as she found herself taller than Mandy once again.

 

"Indeed, it is... little sister," Victoria said before giving Mandy's head a pat. Mandy giggled at the pat and glanced down at Malcolm, still held between her breasts.

 

"I guess it's your turn to thank him again, then, Big Sis!" Mandy said as she pulled Malcolm out, her hands tucked beneath his arms, and held him out to Victoria. Victoria LOVED the idea of being BIG sister. She loved how Malcolm had turned into a little kid to be passed between them even more and she snatched him up with wanton eagerness. Malcolm looked nervous as Victoria gave him a pleased smirk.

 

"Aww, don't be scared, little boy. Your big babysitters are here to keep the scary monsters away," Victoria mocked as she licked her lips.

"But we need payment for our protection," she added before grabbing his pants. With a simple jerk, she ripped the pants off. Malcolm swore in pain, but Victoria ignored it as she did the same with his shirt. She thought about doing his boxers but got a better idea.

 

"Better remove the last bit or I might damage something," Victoria said as she shifted her grip, allowing Malcolm to move his arms. He took the hint and pulled her boxers down to reveal himself fully erect. Victoria licked her lips yet again as Mandy, who seemed concerned at first, focused on his dick as well.

 

"Good boy... and good boys get rewarded," Victoria said before pulling Malcolm close. She gave his dick a quick lick and smiled at how he shuddered at her touch. She gave it a quick blow before starting to suck him off. It was pathetic how small it was now, but Victoria didn't care. The size difference was all she cared about and that alone was getting her so very close.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather watched as the amazon-sized Victoria started blowing Malcolm. She was a bit annoyed that Victoria got first crack at him but knew whining would be a waste of time. Not only would Victoria ignore her, but any attempt to force the issue was futile. For now. Heather was positive her own second spurt would hit soon and then she could join in the fun. But, sadly, all she could do was watch at the moment.

 

As Victoria began to really get into her new toy, Mandy moved to join in. Malcolm looked up at her and reached out toward her like a child wanting a treat. Mandy's eyes sparkled as she, quickly, rushed in and the two started to kiss. Mandy's arms wrapped around Victoria, pushing their breasts together, and the three continued to revel in each other's passion. Heather felt her own need skyrocketing... and the tingling returning.

 

Heather started to finger herself as her own second growth spurt began. She felt her fingers take up more and more space inside her before taking less as her pussy grew as well. She groped one of her breasts and marveled as it swelled in her hand. Energy seemed to course through her making her feel better than she ever had before. And all the while her head rose higher along Victoria's back.

 

Victoria's plump rear came to eye level as Heather continued to swell. She stopped pleasing herself and gave the large rear a quick rub. Victoria gasped a bit and glanced down as Heather's hand covered more and more of her flesh. Victoria giggled before going back to her task as Heather grew past her butt.

 

Going back to herself, Heather moaned as the tingling increased in intensity. Her size increased rapidly, and she shot past Victoria's back. Her body seemed to shake in pleasure and power as she shot higher and higher upward. Finally, with a massive jolt, her head came to be just a bit short of Victoria in height, but more than close enough to join the fun.

 

Despite her moans and growing to their size, Mandy was still absorbed in kissing Malcolm, while Victoria was focused on getting him to cum. With both distracted, Heather smirked and slipped her hands between them. Time for some REAL fun.

 

"Mind if I join?" Heather asked before plunging her hands into the girls’ soaked pussies. Both gasped in surprise and pleasure before turning toward her. Victoria gave her a slight annoyed look, but it turned to approval as Heather continued her work. Mandy went from surprise to appreciation as she cooed in approval. She glanced at Heather and gave her a mischievous smirk. Heather raised her eyebr- OHHH!!

 

"Welcome to the party," Mandy said as her own hand slipped into Heather's crotch. Heather moaned in pleasure as the sudden assault caught her off-guard. But she composed herself in short order and went back to pleasing the other two. Victoria stifled a moan before latching onto Malcom's dick again. Mandy gave Heather a quick kiss before turning back to Malcolm. Heather joined her, and their ex-trainer now suffered a three-pronged assault.

 

Malcolm twitched and heaved as he neared climax. His own movements got Heather to double her efforts. Both Victoria and Mandy groaned and moaned as she pushed them closer. Mandy responded by going still deeper and Heather found herself nearing the edge. Then, as if by chain reaction, all four of them cried out as they all came. Victoria got a bit of Malcolm's seed on her while their own juices spilled onto the floor. Suddenly exhausted, Heather flopped to the ground. The other two followed, with Victoria lowering Malcolm down to sit between the three of them. None of them moved or talked, they simply focused on catching their breaths and coming down from a high none of them had ever experienced.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Malcolm was sure he was about to wake up. Any second now his alarm would start to blare, his head would start to ache, and he would find himself back in his bed. This was all some kind of alcohol induced fever dream that would end in a mix of relief... and disappointment. But no alarm sounded, no slow opening of eyes... just the sound of him and the other three catching their breath.

 

Opening his eyes, Malcolm's mind began to process the insanity. To establish this wasn't a dream, that three girls had grown into buxom amazons, that he had been given the greatest blow job of all time... and that the three might just get even bigger. Fuck...

 

"That...that was the best. No, this IS the best!" Mandy said as she recovered enough to talk. She sat up, towering over Malcolm and rubbed her expanded chest. Malcolm had to fight to look away, but still caught Victoria and Heather nodding in agreement. No, no this might not be the best.

 

"I... maybe this isn't the best. I-I mean, people don't just grow like this. Maybe we should call someone," Malcolm suggested, hoping to get someone more qualified to deal with this here. Or at least get someone else regardless of qualification.

 

"Naw, it's fine," Heather answered dismissively as she ran her hands over her slightly swollen arms. Malcolm swore under his breath as the size, and strength, difference between him and them began to fully sink in. If the three decided to do something to him, he would be powerless to stop them. He needed help!

 

"B-But what about health complications! That stuff might have caused problems with... with something! Maybe we sho-" Malcolm started, thinking health problems was sure to get them to see reason. Instead, all he got was Victoria's foot, now bigger than his torso, pushing into him.

 

"Oh, shut up. I feel better than I've ever felt before and I'm sure Mandy and Heather feel the same. Stop trying to wuss out of the best thing to happen to you, dumbass," Victoria said as her foot pushed Malcolm backward as it rubbed against him. Malcolm tried to push it back, but he might as well have tried to push a truck. Worse, he found another wall of foot joining from behind.

 

Heather's foot joined with Victoria and both girls began to push and prod him between their feet. Malcolm was powerless to escape as the two rubbed their foot smell into him like a brand. But the worst part was that Malcolm... rather enjoyed it and couldn't help but let a quick kiss sneak through his willed defenses.

 

"See? Just admit you are loving this," Victoria said, having felt his kiss. She rubbed the top of her foot into his face as Heather leaned her own foot back. Malcolm resisted for a few seconds, before caving and planting even more kisses on Victoria's large foot.

 

"He certainly likes your foot... But I wonder who he likes best," Heather said as her foot retreated. Malcolm's senses began to return as alarms bells screamed in his head. Victoria's foot retreated as well as Mandy slid closer to make a three-way wall around Malcolm. Oh no...

 

"Now that is a great question. Well, Malcolm, who do you like best?" Victoria asked with a spine-chilling smile. Malcolm looked between the other two and saw a similar sight on Heather. Mandy, thankfully, was her usual spaced out self. He thought about making a run for it but knew he wouldn't get far.  Dammit, if he picked either Victoria or Heather, the other would be pissed as hell. And if he picked Mandy... Fuck what was he going to do.

 

"I... I can't pick just one. Y-You're all so great and...and big...and..." Malcolm started as both Victoria and Heather narrowed their eyes. Fuck, fuck, fuck...

 

"Aww, he likes all of us a lot! That's so sweet!" Mandy said as a flood of relief washed through Malcolm. Thank you, Mandy!

 

"Y-YES! Yes, that's it. I...I like all of you so much I.. I couldn't possibly choose. I mean...just look at you now. You're amazing, and sexy, and... and so much..." Malcolm trailed off as he noticed himself getting hard. His own talk of how impossibly hot they were was making him forget his terror in favor of lust. Thankfully, that fact seemed to diffuse Victoria and Heather's annoyance as they both smirked at him.

 

"Well... I suppose that is understandable. Little boys are known for wanting it all," Victoria said with a dismissive wave. Heather nodded as a wave of relief washed over Malcolm. But it was short lived as Heather opened her legs.

 

"If he wants us all, then he'll have to please us all. It's only right we let him," Heather said as Malcolm got both ecstatic, and utterly horrified. Victoria got a huge smile at the idea and spread her legs as well. Even Mandy joined in with a giggle. Malcolm found himself surrounded by massive tree-sized legs blocking every escape and three giant, moistening pussies awaiting his ministrations. And despite the heaven-like quality of this situation, he couldn't help but hope something, ANYTHING, would get him out of this mess. He didn't want to imagine his fate if he failed to please all three of them.

 

Malcolm regretted his wording of that hope as a familiar gurgling echoed through the gym. He, Victoria, and Heather all turned to Mandy as she grabbed her stomach in surprise. Mandy blinked a few times before another low growl escaped from her. Malcolm felt a fresh wave of terror fill him as Mandy got a big smile.

 

"Woah... it feels a lot stronger this tiiIIIAAAAAAAHHH!" Mandy said as she, suddenly, surged outward. Her legs shoved past Victoria and Heather, and both scrambled backward to get out of her way. Malcolm flopped to the ground as her legs spread past him and her torso spread out.

 

"Ahhh, Ahhh, AHHH!!" Mandy cried out as her growth only increased in speed, her head racing higher and higher away from him. Her breasts continued to swell even larger as her stomach toned and tightened. Malcolm watched in stunned silence as her pussy raced towards him, drenched in her own juices. He managed enough sense to crawl backward, but her growth was outpacing him. And still she grew and grew!

 

"Fuck, sooo much.... MMMMMM!!!" Mandy's now booming voice said as her pussy closed in. Malcolm tried to stand, but her expanding body was now shaking the ground. Various weight equipment was smashed aside by her expanding legs, hips, and hands. Her head drew closer and closer to the ceiling, despite her sitting down, and still she continued to expand.

 

Finally, as Malcolm feared he would be crushed by her now monstrous honey-pot, Mandy let out a relieved sigh and her growth slowed to a stop. Malcolm keep crawling back as he stared up at her. Her now massive breasts blocked her face from view and hung over him like round overhangs. Her legs spread all the way from one side of the gym to the other and hands were pressed against the walls. Cracks snaked out from the cement under her rear and a small puddle of juices was forming beneath her crotch. Malcolm keep retreating till Mandy's face did come into view, only a few feet from the roof.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh, wow...That...that was amazing...Mmmm, I feel so AMAZING!" Mandy said, her voice sounding like it was from a megaphone. Her head titled back down, and her eyes looked over herself. She smiled in approval as she looked at her further enhanced form... and then her eyes looked to him.

 

"Malcolm~, ohhh look what you did to me~," Mandy said, her lust obvious to anyone. Her massive hand moved toward him, and terror took hold. Malcolm tried to run, but Mandy snatched him up before he even got to his feet. Trapped in the prison of her giant hand, Malcolm could do nothing but hold on as she raised him up, up, and up to her face.

 

"This is the best gift ever, so much better than a pony or anything else. I want to thank you soooo hard," Mandy said as her massive lips moved to him. Malcolm swore as her mouth covered his face and he was given the world's biggest kiss. She released him and looked at him with a look of pure lust.

 

"Do...do you want me to suck on it?" Mandy asked as she gave his dick a quick lick, sending a wave of pleasure through Malcolm.

"Or...or maybe suck on me? They're really big now so you'd have a lot to enjoy," she added as she lifted her massive breasts with her free hand. Malcolm stared down at them and imagined how great it would be to dive in. To lose himself in all that breast and take a nap in their huge embrace.

 

Malcolm didn't get to make his choice as another echoing gurgle filled the gym.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather had been half expecting their growth to continue. They had already grown twice and there was no reason not to expect a third, fourth, etc... spurt. Yet she was still shocked when Mandy started to grow. Granted that was more because of the speed and massive increase in size than it happening. She and Victoria had been forced to flee into the corner as Mandy's massive form took up so much room, leaving them both speechless.

 

Both Heather and Victoria simply watched as Mandy plucked up Malcolm like a doll. Mandy had to be some thirty feet tall now, easily able to hold Malcolm in her hand. Poor, or lucky, Malcolm was utterly powerless to resist her, and Heather began to imagine being that size as well. But someone else would reach it first if their current pattern held.

 

A sudden gurgle from beside Heather heralded that pattern staying true. Heather looked over to Victoria and saw a massive smile spreading over her face. She didn't wait for the inevitable growth to start moving away from the soon to be giantess.

 

"HmhmhmhahahahHAHAHAHA!" Victoria laughed as her own massive spurt began. Just like Mandy, her rate of growth was faster than before, and her head raced toward the ceiling. Victoria's laughter didn't stop as her legs quivered in pleasure, their size and length exploding. She placed her hands on the ceiling and watched as they covered more and more of it and her head grew closer and closer. Then, with a dull thump, her head impacted the roof, but her growth didn't slow.

 

"You think you can stop me?! HAH!" Victoria said as her arms, and head, began to push into the metal roof. Heather swore as she rushed away from Victoria. The bitch was going to rip the damn roof off with her still in here! Metal bending and stretching filled the air as Heather rushed toward Mandy, hoping to use her as cover.

 

"Victoria, be careful! Do-" was all Mandy got out before even her voice was drowned out by the snapping of metal, crashing of debris, and a woman bursting out of a building. Heather dived under Mandy's leg and turned just in time to see Victoria burst through the ceiling. Her growth plowed her head through the metal like it was paper. Victoria’s laughter dimmed, blocked by the roof, but her growth didn’t slow at all.

 

Her breasts reached the roof a few seconds after and, like her head, smashed through with ease. The hole in the roof was ripped even larger and debris was sent crashing on and around Victoria’s feet. The same debris was shoved aside as her growing feet demanded more space and Heather could just make out cracks spidering away from Victoria.

 

Yet despite all the destruction, Heather could still hear Victoria laughing. Her body was still plowing its way through the roof and her voice was becoming just as booming as Mandy's. Heather crawled out from under Mandy as the roof found some stability, mostly from it being nearly all trashed, and dared to look up. Victoria's head was far above, at least thirty feet in the air. Her hips were taller than what was left of the roof and her entire body looked even more toned. She looked around herself in wonder and a smile that made even Heather nervous was plastered to her face.

 

"HehehAHAHAHA! Now THIS is how it should be! Who wants to call me small now, huh? HUH?!" Victoria yelled out to no one and everyone as she marveled at her new size. She lifted her foot and kicked through the wall of the gym. Bits of the wall were sent flying, crashing into the parking lot outside and trashing a few cars. Victoria slammed her foot down and Heather felt the ground quake from the impact. Dear God...

 

"Yes... now we can have some fun...right Heather?" Victoria asked as she glanced back at Heather. Heather blinked in confusion till another gurgle filled what was left of the gym. She touched her stomach in surprise, before filling the tingling sensation fill her entire body. A big smile spread over Heather's face and then grew larger still.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mandy was shocked that Victoria had grown right through the ceiling. She was fairly sure ripping through the ceiling of a school building was really bad and they'd all be punished for it. Even worse, she kicked part of the wall down and crushed a few cars! The police were going to be so mad...

 

Before she could chastise Victoria, another gurgle came from nearby. Mandy looked down and saw Heather starting to grow as well. Her small body exploded outward and it wasn't long before it was pushing against Mandy. Mandy tried to shift out of the way, but her own huge form was taking up most of the available space. The only open space was past Heather's rapidly growing body.

 

"Heather, move over! I don't have any more room over here," Mandy said as Heather's body pushed more and more into her. Heather glanced up at her but simply chuckled in response. Instead of moving out of the way, Heather moved closer to Mandy. She pressed her chest into Mandy's side and wrapped her arms around what she could of Mandy's waist. Mandy epped in surprise and felt Heather swelling against her. Her chest pushed more and more flesh into Mandy's side while her arms and hands spread further over her. Mandy couldn't help but like it as she felt her friend growing to rival her in size.

 

Lulled into enjoying Heather's growing massage, Mandy didn't notice her arm moving closer and closer to where she held Malcolm. She thought she heard Malcolm saying something, but Mandy was too busy enjoying Heather's arm extending closer and closer to her pussy. It wasn't till she felt Malcolm be pulled from her hand, and Heather retreating, that Mandy realized something was wrong.

 

"Huh-HEY! Don't just steal him!" Mandy yelled as Heather retreated to the ruined part of the gym. Heather gave her a smug smile as she held Malcolm by the waist. Mandy was going to try and get him back, but stopped as Heather, suddenly, exploded in size. A massive moan rattled the entire gym as Heather shot upward, her own eyes wide in shock. Her feet plowed through the rubble around them as her head shot through the opening Victoria had made. Her chest, then her stomach passed through the hole within seconds and Heather's moan turned into a surprised chuckle. With one last gasp, Heather's growth shot her up to Victoria's size and she moaned in pleasure.

 

“Holy shit... that was... intense... Was it for you?" Heather asked as she opened her hand. Mandy couldn't see Malcolm from her angle but did hear him answer, though she didn’t make out what he said. Whatever response he gave must have amused Heather as she smirked and chuckled.

 

"That's OK, I guess I- we," she corrected as Victoria moved to stand beside her, "are a bit too much stimulation for a little guy." Mandy frowned as she was left out yet again and tried to move to the hole Victoria had made. Sadly, her huge form wasn't the best at moving through the rubble and she had to stop as she crushed something, started to break the walls, or destroy more of the ceiling.

 

"Why don't we help him adjust? We'll start... small," Victoria said as she moved her pinkie to do... something to Malcolm. Ohhhh, Mandy wanted to see and join, but she couldn't get out of this gym! Unless... ohhhhhhhhh, screw it!

 

Mandy pushed herself up and slammed her head into the ceiling. To her surprise, she barely felt the impact, but could feel the metal starting to bend. Taking one last breath, Mandy pushed with all her might and gasped as she, easily, blasted through the ceiling. The ease of it failing caught her off-guard and Mandy's momentum sent her forward. Her leg shot out, destroying what was left of the wall Victoria had started on, and sending even more debris into the parking lot. Despite the chaos, Mandy managed to catch herself, but not before stumbling into the parking lot. Her foot slammed down to, finally, stop herself and she sighed as she regained her balance.

 

"Looks like someone is enjoying our new size!" Victoria yelled as Mandy looked back at what she had done. A gasp escaped her as she saw the gym was nothing but a pile of rubble, the last surviving bits slowly falling apart from the damage done to it. She had ruined the entire building... Ohhh, she was gonna be in so much trouble and th- OH NO!

Mandy's terror skyrocketed as she noticed she had stumbled into the parking lot... and slammed her giant foot right onto a car. The car was nearly flattened completely, and its wheels had been snapped right off. She jerked back from it, only to stomp onto another one.

 

"Ohhhh, sorry! SORRY! I'm not...ohhhh," Mandy said as her fear increased. Wrecking cars was really, really bad. And she was mostly sure those two cars couldn't be fixed. Ohhh, how was she going to pay to fix them?

 

"Wow... yo- we can crush cars flat..." Victoria suddenly said as she appeared beside Mandy. Mandy was going to ask Victoria to help her fix them. But before she got the question out, Victoria had placed her own foot on top of another car. She got a small smile as she pressed down on it, slowly flattening it and laughed as it crumbled under her weight.

 

"Hahahahaha! This is great! Their like little toy cars!" Victoria said as she crushed another car, then another, then another. Mandy watched in horror as Victoria began to make the situation even worse.

 

"Victoria, stop! What is going to happen when the police get here! We're going to get punished!" Mandy pleaded as terror began to fill her. Victoria, however, gave her a "really" look before rolling her eyes.

 

"Mandy... how are the police going to punish us?" Victoria asked with a sigh.

"By...by arresting us?"

"How?"

"With hand cuffs and putting us in their ca-..." Mandy trailed off as her head started to process this. How...how would they punish them? Their handcuffs were WAAAY to small and their cars... Mandy looked down at the ruined cars that were barely bigger than her foot...

"B-But what if they shot us?" Mandy asked, remembering that cops had guns. Victoria scoffed and put her hands on her hips. She then lifted her foot and slammed it down, sending huge cracks splintering out from the impact. It was a good thing no one had been under the foot cau- ohhh... OHHH!

 

Mandy's fear faded as she looked down at her new form, as if finally seeing it fully. She crushed another car as easily as a cookie and realized what Victoria had already figured out. There was no way the police could do anything to them! And if they did, they'd squish'em as easily as these cars. They could do anything they wanted! And no one could stop them!!

 

With a giggle of freedom, Mandy started crushing the cars as well. Victoria gave her a proud look before joining in the fun. Neither of them took any notice of Heather as she watched along with her passenger.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Fear may have left Mandy, but it had found a new home in Malcolm. He watched in muted horror as the two girls went on a rampage through, thankfully empty, cars. He couldn't believe the two were causing such devastation simply for fun and the implications filled him with dread. Doubly so if they got still bigger.

 

"Looks like you're no longer the focus. Lucky you, huh?" Heather's loud voice asked with a quick chuckle. Malcolm gulped as he turned to face her. Heather's huge brown eyes were locked onto him and an arrogant smirk was on her face. Malcolm dearly wished Mandy had keep a hold of him as he looked back at that huge face.

 

"I...I guess that means you can let me go then. I-I doubt I'd be able to do much to... to please you now that... that..." he trailed off as Heather simply looked at him, eyebrow slightly raised.

 

"That you're a doll to me?" Heather finished as her smirk spread.

 

"Y-Yeah... yeah..." Malcolm said as his fear was joined with self-consciousness. It was hard not to feel...inadequate next to the three newly grown giantesses. Another low chuckle escaped Heather as she shook her head. She, slowly, moved closer to Malcolm and he fought to stay where he was. She moved in and gave him a long, soft kiss before nuzzling him a bit with her nose. He returned the display of empathy with a hug and smiled into her big eyes.

 

"Thanks..." he said as they looked at one another.

 

"No, thank you. I'll always remember you," Heather said as her smile seemed to shift a bit. Remember him? Wh-

 

Suddenly Heather's face moved away, and her hand shifted. Malcolm stumbled as Heather's hand moved to her side. He looked at her in confusion, then terror as he saw a cruel smile spread over her face.

 

Heather's hand tilted to the side and Malcolm cried out as his feet began to slide to the abyss. He scrambled up toward her thumb, desperate to use it as a hand hold. His feet fought to gain purchase but found it harder and harder as the hand tilted further and further. His hands were just a few inches away, but the hand was almost completely turned over. Malcolm yelled as he leapt upward... and his fingers slipped off Heather's thumb, finding no purchase.

 

Malcolm's yell of effort turned to terror as he plunged downward, Heather's vicious smile following him the entire way down.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heather watched Malcolm plummet to his doom with wild anticipation. She had been waiting for a moment like this since they had started growing. Malcolm's look of betrayal, terror, and helplessness was the best, only topped by his splat on the unforgiving cement. Blood was sent spraying out from the impact and Malcolm's body crumpled into a bloody, messy heap.

 

Despite the horrid damage, Malcolm had survived the fall. She saw him writhing in pain as he tried to do...well anything. If he was lucky, and got medical treatment right now, he might survive. He would be crippled for life, though. Heather enjoyed suffering, but she didn't want to seem too cruel. Best to spare him such a pathetic life.

 

Raising her foot, Heather shifted it to hover over Malcolm. She had to bend a bit to still see him past her breasts but was glad she did. Seeing him try to crawl away was the perfect send off for him. She blew him one last kiss as she finished her sentence from before.

 

"I'll always remember you...as my first," Heather said before bringing her foot crashing down. Cars hadn't stood up to their weight, Malcolm fared no better.