- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an installment of my Scenes of the Small series. Adult themes, minor scat and watersports and sexual content are present. Any similarity to persons or events are coincidental as this is a work of fiction All characters are property of the author and may not be used unless you've recieved expressed permission.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, this is a work of fiction. Enjoy

Scenes of the Small:
“A Woman, Kept”
By DollShrnkr

There were only two reasons the people in the room were in cages. The first was that they were felons, sentenced to a life where they could no longer harm anyone. The second reason, the one that found Megumi there, was they were orphans who had not been able to be adopted out and had no family to take care of them. The room they were in was well-lit and ventilated but, kept separate from the rest of the pet shop. 

There were certain age requirements to enter this portion of the store and only two customers were allowed in at a time. The room was kept locked so there was no unauthorized entry and a store employee had to accompany any potential owner at all times. Due to the expensiveness of buying a shrunken person, the door was not opened more than a few times a day.

Megumi had been in her cage for almost a month and, besides being feed and having her toilet cup changed by the staff, didn’t have much interaction with giant people. She knew, eventually she would be bought, seeing as her holding period had ended and she would be forced to do so. She laid on the blanket they had given her for comfort and lost herself in thought. Her mind raced with all the scary things she could be subjected to. She faced the wall and barely noticed when the huge door sounded like it was being unlocked.

Megumi turned her head just in time to see the door open and watch two giants walk in. One was Stacy, the assistant manager. She was very pretty, Megumi thought, with her strawberry blonde hair and her sparkling blue eyes. Stacy was about ten years older than Megumi, who was just over eighteen herself and the pretty giantess carried herself with poise and elegance. She had always been kind to the little people and made a point to ask how they were everyday.

Behind Stacy, walked a young man who looked like he couldn’t be more than twenty-two years old. Megumi gazed at him subtly, trying not to bring attention to herself. He was of average height, maybe five foot, seven inches and had short brown hair. His eyes were greenish blue and he was of a more stocky build. Megumi would have found him attractive if she were her old size but, since she was only eighteen inches tall now, she only felt intimidation.

The giant man looked around the room at all the tiny people in their cages in their cute little gowns. He had decided he wanted a female pet so he concentrated on the cages with women. He looked at a couple of girls on the felon’s shelf but then turned his attention to the orphan’s shelves. He peered in to a couple of the other girls’ cages before stopping in front of hers. She slowly got up and gripped the bars of her cage. The two looked at each other for a moment before he spoke for the first time.

“What’s her story?” he asked Stacy with great curiosity.

“Why don’t you ask her?” Stacy replied, “She’s not mute. She has a voice and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t talk like she’s not even in the room.”

“Oh, of course!” the giant exclaimed, “How stupid of me! I apologize, Little One.”

“It’s OK, Sir,” Megumi answered, “I can understand why people do that with people our size. I mean, there are giants who forget we used to be normal-sized.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll try to remember,” the man said softly, “So, why are you here?”

Megumi explained her situation to him, brushing some of her jet black hair behind her right ear. She told him how, when she was nine years old, her parents had gone out on a date and left her with a sitter. She went on to tell him of the traffic accident that had claimed their lives that night and the subsequent events that followed; the police informing her of her parents’ deaths, a social worker taking her from her home and placing her in an orphanage. She explained, as she grew older, no one seemed to want to adopt her, even though she was a thoughtful person and studied hard in school. Megumi concluded her story by explaining, a mere day after her eighteenth birthday, she was deemed unadoptable and, as dictated by law, was taken and reduced to her current size.

He listened intently and was saddened by her tale. He could not change her circumstances but, he could give her a home. He motioned over to Stacy and told her he’d made his choice. He looked back at the miniature girl with a smile.

“I’m going to buy you,” he told her, “but first, what’s your name?”

“My name was Megumi Nakamura,” she replied, “but, once you buy me, I’m sure you’re going to give me a new name.”

“No, I wouldn’t do that,” he said, “besides, I like your name.”

“Thank you, Sir,” a surprised Megumi answered, “That is most kind.”

“Don’t mention it,” he said, “My name Henry Dearborn.”

“So you’ve decided then?” asked Stacy.

“Yes, I want her,” Henry answered, smiling warmly at the miniature girl.

“Then, let’s get you set up,” Stacy said, “You’ll need a few things like, a collar, a leash and maybe a pet carrier. After that, we’ll get you registered as her owner and then, I can ring you up.”

“Sounds good,” Henry said, “Be back in a few minutes, Megumi.”

“Sir, before you go,” Megumi said as they turned to leave, “if I have to wear a collar, may I have a purple one? That’s my favorite color and I won’t feel so bad about having to wear one.”

“I think I can allow that, Little One,” answered the giant man, “I don’t see how the color would matter much to me.”

“Oh, thank you, Sir!” exclaimed Megumi.

Stacy led Henry out of the room and took him over to where the accessories were. Once there, he picked out a purple satin collar designed for little people and a retractable leash. Stacy asked about a carrier but, Henry decided she wouldn’t need one. He could carry her anywhere she couldn’t walk herself. He then spotted a peculiar looking object in the corner.

It looked similar to a chiropractic table except it had four sidebars instead of two, obviously so the shrunken person’s legs could be separated. Attached to the sidebars were Velcro straps to secure the tiny limbs. They were full-size so there would be no chance the little person could free themselves. The table and sidebars were covered with soft luxurious leather and seemed to be well-padded. Henry pointed to it and asked Stacy about it.

“Oh, that’s a bondage table,” she explained, “Some of our customers like using them when playing with their pet people. It allows complete access.”

“I’ll take that too,” Henry decided, “It could be fun, I suppose.”

Stacy picked it up and Henry followed her to the counter. He laid the leash and collar on the counter and she began ringing the items up. Then she went over to the computer next to the cash register and began inputting Megumi’s information into the registry. She began taking Henry’s information and added it. Before long, Megumi’s registration was complete and Stacy submitted it. Once approval was confirmed, she added Megumi’s cost to the total.

“OK, that’ll be $1852.87,” Stacy stated.

Henry got his wallet out and removed his debit card. He swiped it through the reader and typed in his PIN number. He smiled as his purchase was approved. He put his card back and slipped his wallet back into his pocket. Stacy helped him get the table to his car and then they went back inside the room where all the pet people were kept.

“It’s done,” Henry informed Megumi as he peered into her cage, “You belong to me now.”

Stacy reached over and opened the cage door. For a moment, both owner and pet stayed perfectly still. It wasn’t until Stacy spoke that their trances were broken.

“If I may,” Stacy said, “I’m the one who put her in the cage so, would it be alright if I’m the one who takes her out?”

“Be my guest,” the giant man replied, “I don’t mind.”

Stacy reached in with both hands and, even though Megumi backed away, was able to wrap them around her securely. Megumi was lifted and removed from the cage. She squirmed a little in Stacy’s grasp but, did not struggle much.

“I’m sorry this happened to you,” Stacy apologized, “I truly hope your new life is a happy one.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” Megumi said, “and thank you for being so gentle with me.”

“You’re welcome, sweetheart,” she replied, then turned her attention to Henry, “Please take good care of her, Mr. Dearborn. She’s a good girl.”

“Don’t worry, I intend to,” Henry said, “I’m sure we’ll get along great.”

“Oh, before I forget,” Stacy said, “I have the number of a good vet who specializes in pet people medicine. I send all my customers to her. You may want to use her if you’re thinking about having Megumi fixed.”

“I don’t think I’ll be doing that,” Henry said, after seeing the look of sadness in Megumi’s little orbs, “but, I’ll take the number anyway. She’s going to need regular check-ups, at the very least.”

Stacy set a relieved Megumi down on the floor and released her while Henry kneeled down. He had her lift her long black hair and Henry fastened Megumi’s new collar around her neck. Her tiny fingers reached up and touched the smooth fabric. She had to admit, the fabric felt nice. It was almost like wearing a choker instead of a collar. The only difference was the metal loop in the back that her leash would attach to.

With her collar now in place, Henry slipped a hand behind her bottom and scooped her up with his other hand. He stood and held her as one would hold a small child. Stacy led them out and Henry carried his new pet to the car. He opened the passenger side and placed the small woman in the seat. He closed the door and then walked around and got into the driver’s seat.

Henry drove the short distance to his apartment with Megumi curled up on the seat next to him. Every once in a while, he would steal a glance at her. She was quiet the whole ride and he figured she was frightened and was trying to process what was happening to her.

When they arrived, Henry parked the car and took his new pet into his downstairs apartment. It was a one bedroom place and Megumi was surprised at how moderately it was decorated. Her new owner’s home did not look like it belonged to someone with money. Henry closed the door and set his pet down on the plush carpet. It was soft under her bare feet and she felt comfortable on it.

“Welcome home, Megumi,” Henry said happily, “I certainly hope you’ll find it a loving home.”

“Thank you, Sir,” Megumi answered, “I hope so too. I’ll try to be a good pet.”

“That’s good to hear,” the giant responded, “I promise not to make it too hard for you.”

Henry sat down on the floor and crossed his legs. He instructed the miniature girl to climb into his lap and sit down so they could talk. She nodded and approached him slowly. She took a hold of his fingers and stepped up into his lap. She sat down and gazed up at him and his fingers began to play with her hair gently.

“Good girl,” Henry praised her, “Now, there are some rules you need to live by. First, until we’ve been together a while, you need to address me as Master at all times. After a while, that will change to only when we have company. Second, you must always tell the truth, no matter what it is. You will never be punished for telling the truth. That also goes for when you have something to say. I know you have a mind and your own opinions and I want you to speak them, even if it doesn’t agree with mine. You’re entitled to how you feel and I’m not going to take that away from you. Just be respectful about it, OK?”

“Yes, Master,” Megumi nodded.

“Thirdly, as your owner, I will give you commands,” Henry continued, “Don’t worry, they’ll be things you can do. I’m not going to tell you to vacuum the place. When I give you an order, you’re to obey it. If we have company and they give you a command, you are to obey it only if I tell you to. You belong to me, no one else. Fourthly, if you want to do something, ask my permission. That also goes when you need something. I’m here to take care of you so tell me when you need or want something. Lastly, do not go outside by yourself. This is for your safety. You’re only eighteen inches tall and you’d be easy prey to a lot of animals. I don’t want to see my girl get hurt so, don’t venture outside without me. Do you have any questions about the rules as I’ve explained them to you?”

“No, Master,” Megumi said, “I understand them.”

“Very good,” Henry said with a smile, “Now, go ahead and have a look around. When you’re done, come back to me.”

“Yes, Master,” Megumi said as she climbed down from Henry’s lap.

She looked around the living room as her master watched. There was a small couch and a table in front of it. She reckoned she’d be able to climb onto the couch with little difficulty. Opposite those stood a television and a media cabinet filled with DVDs. Next, she wandered into the kitchen and found it simple. A huge white refrigerator sat on the tiled floor and, on the counter next to the stove, was a small microwave.

Megumi left the kitchen and walked across the apartment into the bedroom. She only saw a full-size bed and a dresser. Next to the bedroom, there was the bathroom. Megumi stuck her head in and saw there was a sink, a toilet and a shower all sized for her master. She wondered what she was supposed to do when the time came for her to relieve herself as she walked back to Henry.

“What do you think?” Henry asked.

“Well Master,” Megumi said, “it’s great but, I’m a little confused. I didn’t see a cage so, where am I going to sleep?”

“Why, in the bed with me,” he informed her, “You have run of the house. You go wherever you want unless I call you.”

“Oh, thank you, Master,” Megumi said, “What about when I need to go to the bathroom? I didn’t see a Little Person’s toilet.”

“They have those?” Henry asked, “I’ll have to get you one next week. Until then, we’ll work something out.”

“Master, may I ask something else?” the little woman asked meekly.

“Of course,” Henry responded, “You may ask me anything you want.”

“Was I on sale or something?” she asked, “I know pet people are pretty expensive and this place doesn’t look like it belongs to someone with a lot of money.”

“It doesn’t,” he answered, “You weren’t on sale, Megumi. The truth is, I saved up for over a year to buy a pet person. I paid $1500 for you and another $353 and change for registration and accessories for you.”

“I’m worth that much?” Megumi asked in surprise.

“Yes, and maybe more,” he told her, “I’m already feeling affection towards you.”

“Thank you, Master,” Megumi said, “That helps a little.”

“Helps with what?” asked Henry.

“With how I feel about my situation,” she explained, “This is so unfair. I studied hard, got good grades in school, never snuck out to meet up with boys and was always polite and well-behaved with people who could potentially adopt me and still, I end up a foot and a half tall and sold off as a pet. I had so many dreams about what I was going to do with my life and now, I can’t do any of it.”

Explaining everything and finally letting out how she felt caused the tiny girl to start sobbing. Henry reached for her and placed his huge hands under her arms and lifted her into his lap. He pressed her to him and let her cry on him a while until she regained her composure. He stroked her back softly and rocked her a little, trying to calm her.

“Megumi,” Henry finally whispered, “tell me what you wanted to do with your life.”

“I wanted to be a teacher,” Megumi answered, looking up at her master’s face, “and I wanted to be a wife and mother someday.”

“I see,” Henry responded as his fingers caressed her tiny face, “I think you’d have been awesome as any of those things. And who knows, you still might be able to do one or two of those things.”

“Really?” Megumi asked as she wiped away her tears.

“Yes. I had a feeling you wanted to be a mom when I saw how upset you look when the saleswoman mentioned having you fixed,” Henry said, “I didn’t like that so that’s why I decided not to.”

“But, if I have a baby, what happens?” Megumi asked, fearing what the answer would be.

“What do you mean, what happens?” Henry answered, “You have your baby and raise it. Oh my God, did you think I’d let you go through a pregnancy and not let you keep your baby?”

“As my owner, you do have the power to sell my children,” Megumi stated, “After all, you’d own them too.”

“I won’t do that to you, Little One,” the giant man replied, kissing the top of Megumi’s head, “I won’t separate you from your children.”

“Master, that is very kind of you,” the small woman said, hugging the giant’s arm, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” he said softly, “The world is a very unfair place and you’ve already dealt with so much. The least I can do treat my new pet well.”

Megumi sat in the giant lap for a while, letting her master caress her small frame. His fingers had avoided her chest and her womanhood so far and that confused her. She’d thought that would be the first thing a giant man would want to explore on a pet woman. For this she was thankful for, even though she did find him sweet and attractive, she wasn’t sure she was ready to be touched like that. She’d always thought it would be her choice when she would be naked and fondled by a man but, she understood that things had changed. 

The miniature woman was lost in thought when she felt her master’s fingers petting her head. He was gentle enough but, it still irked her she was going to be someone’s pet. Even though Henry had been extremely kind so far, he still hadn’t earned her trust. She could tell that he was trying to show her she could trust him though. She tried to relax as he pet her, but it wasn’t long before she felt the need to relieve herself.

“Um, Master?” she said, in a soft tone, “I need to use the bathroom.”

“OK,” he said as he scooped her up in his arms and stood.

Henry carried her into the bathroom and placed her in the sink. She looked up at him as he waited in front of her. She didn’t know why he was just standing there, watching her.

“Megumi, maybe it’s best if you undress first,” he told her, “You don’t want to soil the only clothes you have. Which one do you need to do?”

“I need to poop, Master,” she replied, pulling the little gown she’d been given when she arrived at the pet shop over her head and offering it to her new owner.

Taking the offered garment, he nodded, “OK, turn around with your back to me and squat a little so I can see it better.”

“You’re going to watch me go?” Megumi asked, shocked that he would see her in her most private of moments, “Why would you even want to? That’s just gross!”

“I’m fascinated by the way your little body works,” Henry answered honestly, “Now, poop. That’s an order.”

Megumi did as she was told and turned away from him. She squatted down about an inch and began to squeeze her bowels. Henry watched quietly as a tiny shit exited the embarrassed girl’s anus. It landed by the drain so, Henry turned on the warm water to flush it down. Megumi had started to stand upright when she felt a wet giant finger stroke her between her buttocks. She jumped a little at first in surprise but, was met with a soft giggle from above.

“Master!” she exclaimed, “What are you doing?”

“Well, I got to see your body in action,” Henry replied softly, “so I thought it was only fair that I should clean you up.”

“I can do that myself, Master,” she responded, “You don’t have to do that for me.”

“I know,” the giant informed her as his fingertip gently made contact with her tiny anus, “but, you’re going to have to get used to having me touch you.”

Megumi saw the logic in her owner’s statement and held still while her master did as he wished. The finger retreated long enough for Henry to add some liquid soap to it. It returned only a moment later and lathered her miniature bottom. She had to admit to herself that the way he was caressing her felt good and was relaxing her. She got lost in thought as feelings of arousal surfaced within her. Megumi was a typical teenage woman whose body was still hormonal and her mind was filled with lustful thoughts, being that this was the first time a man had touched her in a way that was even remotely sexual. It didn’t hurt that she found her master attractive. It wasn’t until the giant digit stopped massaging her ass that she realized Henry was saying something to her.

“Megumi, are you even listening?” Henry asked the little woman.

“I’m sorry, Master,” Megumi apologized, “I was lost in my own little world. I wasn’t around boys much while I was growing up and that’s the first time I’ve had a guy touch me like that. What did you say?”

“I said I’m done,” he repeated himself, “now turn around and let me get a good look at my new pet.”

Nervously, Megumi turned as commanded and stood up straight, keeping her hands at her side and fighting the urge to cover herself with them. Henry studied her form for a few moments. She was fit but, not so slender that she wasn’t a healthy weight. She was slightly more well-endowed than most other Japanese girls, sporting a generous C-cup. However, what surprised Henry most was her lack of pubic hair. Megumi stood quietly with her head down as Henry inspected her.

“How come you don’t have any hair on your pussy?” asked the giant.

“They shaved me down there the day they shrunk me,” she explained, “Said something about it being pleasing for my new owner to see it bare. The lady said it would grow back.”

“I see,” he nodded, “Well, as nice as it looks, I think we’ll let it grow back and only trim it when it needs it.”

“Thank you, Sir,” Megumi answered, “I appreciate how gentle you’re being with me.”

Henry reached out and wrapped his hands around her and lifted her out. He placed her carefully on the tile floor and released her. He then picked up the only stitch of clothing she had and held it out for her. She took it gratefully and slipped it on.

Henry informed the tiny woman he had to get something out of the car and left her to go get it. He went out to the car and opened the trunk. Picking up the bondage chair in one hand, he closed it with the other. He strode back into the apartment and carried the chair into his bedroom. Megumi saw it and looked up at him, uncertainty in her eyes.

“It’s called a Bondage Chair,” he told her, “It’s for sex games.”

“Master, I don’t even know if I’m into that yet,” she informed him, “I’ve only fantasized about very vanilla things.”

“It doesn’t matter if you’re into it,” Henry said, “You’re my pet and you’ll do what I tell you.”

“As you command, Master,” Megumi replied, “Who knows, I may find it to my liking. There is something I have thought about however, that the idea of does has me curious.”

“Oh? And what’s that?” asked the now curious giant.

“I wonder what it’s like to have my lover spank me,” she answered, blushing a little, “I heard some of my friends say it turned them on.”

He giggled softly and gave her a mischievous smile, telling her, “Well, I’d planned on only spanking you when you misbehave but, I think I could amend that. That could be something else we use the table for. Does that make it less scary for you?”

“Yes, Sir,” Megumi replied, “It does. Master, not to change the subject but, will we eat soon? I’m getting kind of hungry.”

Henry smiled at the miniature woman and nodded, “Yes, I could eat. How about, instead of cooking, we treat this as a special occasion?”

“What kind of special occasion?” asked Megumi, raising an eyebrow.

Henry’s voice became soft and sincere, “You becoming a part of my family.”

Upon hearing Henry’s response, Megumi was left confused. What did he mean ‘family’? Wasn’t she just a pet to him? Megumi wondered this for only a moment before her master’s voice once again caught her attention.

“Megumi,” Henry repeated himself, “I said, how does ordering delivery sound?”

“Oh my God, Master!” Megumi exclaimed, “I’m sorry! I got lost in thought. Yes, that sounds really nice.”

“I know a place that has sliders,” Henry informed her, “At your size, they’ll be like normal sized burgers to you.”

Megumi’s heart danced and an excited smile formed on her delicate lips, “That sounds wonderful! I love cheeseburgers! They’re my favorite food in the whole world!”

“So, that’s a yes then?” Henry joked as he reached for his phone.

Megumi was absolutely giddy as Henry ordered their food. At the orphanage, they’d never gotten to eat at restaurants due to the financial restraints they were under. Then, of course, she was shrunk after being taken so, eating out or having food delivered hadn’t happened since she was nine. 

While Henry was finishing the call, Megumi wrapped her arms around his leg and hugged him tightly. He looked down at her and felt joy that she was happy for the moment. He knew the whole situation had to be hard for her. If he could provide her with some comfort, he was happy to.

Henry hung up the phone and reached down to stroke Megumi’s back. It amazed him how fragile her tiny body seemed, even though she was much more resilient than she looked. He frowned however, when he felt how thin her gown was to him. He decided, as soon as he could, he would buy her some proper clothes. He didn’t feel that spoiling her a little would hurt.

Henry stopped rubbing Megumi’s back and was rewarded by a small sigh of disappointment. Apparently, Megumi had been enjoying it. Since he was still holding the phone, he dialed another number. He smiled when the person on the other end picked up and greeted him.

“Hi, Mom,” Henry said, “I was just calling to let you know I went to the pet store. Yes, the one on West Cameron. Yes, I did. I bought one of the orphaned ones. A woman. No, I didn’t change her name. Her name is Megumi Nakamura. Of course, you can meet her. I already figured you would. OK, when would you like to visit? Yeah, that works. I’m off tomorrow. See you then. Love you, Mom, bye.”

Henry hung the phone up again and set it down, “Mom says hi. You’ll meet her tomorrow.”

“What’s she like, Sir?” Megumi asked nervously.

“She’s sweet and kind,” Henry answered, “You’ll like her and I think you and her will be good friends.”

Megumi smiled as Henry took her tiny hand between thumb and finger and led her to the couch. He sat down and helped her climb up herself. He wanted her to know she was capable of doing things for herself. Once she got situated, Henry turned the television on and tuned it to a station that was playing an old sitcom. He figured Megumi could use a little humor.

Henry glanced over at her and saw she was sitting away from him. He wanted her closer however, so decided to see if she would be true to her word about being a good girl for him.

“Megumi, you’re sitting too far away from me,” Henry said, “Come sit next to me.”

Megumi looked over at him at the mention of her name and got on all fours. She crawled over to him and sat back down, leaning her body against his. For a short time, they were enjoying their show together. That is, until there was a knock on the door, announcing their food’s arrival. Henry got up and Megumi was about to follow but, Henry motioned for her to stay where she was and to enjoy the show.

Henry was gone only a moment and returned to the couch with their food. He pulled out Megumi’s sliders and offered them to her. She took them readily and waited for her master to start eating. Henry giggled a little before running his fingers over the tiny woman’s hair.

“There’s no need to wait on me,” Henry told her with a smile, “I’m not one of those type of owners that expects you to wait until I start. I put food in front of you, eat it in your own time. Enjoy dinner, Megumi.”

After thanking him for her meal, she began devouring it. Henry was astonished! He’d never seen a woman eat like that. He was starting to wonder if she could even taste her food.

“These burgers taste so good!” Megumi exclaimed happily, “You’ve got to remember that place, Master!”

“I’m glad you like it,” Henry replied, “but, slow down and savor your food.”

“Sorry, Sir,” The little woman blushed, “I guess I just got overly excited. I’ll eat more slowly.”

“It’s OK,” the giant man reassured her, “I just want you to relax and enjoy it.”

The two finished their meals and, when Megumi yawned and stretched her arms out, Henry suggested they take a nap. He rationalized that it had been a long day for them, her especially and it might be a good idea. Megumi agreed and Henry scooped her up in his arms. He was amazingly gentle with her as he carried her into the bedroom and set her down on the bed.

Megumi found the giant’s bed to be soft and comfortable. Henry laid down on the left side of the bed. He was on his side, facing Megumi as she made herself comfortable on the right side. They closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Henry was abruptly awoken when one of Megumi’s little legs kicked him in her sleep. That’s when he saw the pained expression on her face and heard her murmuring something. He reached over and pushed her closer to him which woke the miniaturized woman up. Megumi immediately began to weep which made the huge man press her against him. Tiny hands reached up and touched his upper chest, the way a person does when they need consoling.

Henry kissed the top of her head softly and asked if she’d had a bad dream. She nodded her little head as she continued to hold onto him.

“Want to talk about it?” Henry asked softly, rubbing her arm supportively with his fingers, “You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“It’s okay, Master,” Megumi said softly, “I don’t mind.”

Megumi went on to describe her nightmare. She told him how, in it, she was standing on the street watching as her parents’ car careened and crashed into an old dilapidated building and burst into flames. Then how someone took her hand and when she looked up, the figure had no face, save for a mouth which formed an open smile, displaying it’s pointed teeth. That’s when the faceless stranger seemed to grow larger but, when she looked at her surroundings, she realized everything was getting bigger to her. She finally got too small for the strange creature to continue holding her hand so, it let go. Yet, she still continued to dwindle. The shrinking finally stopped and she figured she was only a few inches tall. The faceless creature bent down and opened it’s mouth to speak. It said only one thing in it’s deep demonic voice.

“Run, you pathetic little mouse,” it said, taunting her, “so that I may enjoy chasing my new plaything.”

Megumi explained that was when she began to run and that’s when she felt Henry move her closer to him, which is what woke her.

“I’m sorry, Master,” Megumi apologized, “I don’t mean to trouble you with such a trivial thing.”

“Don’t apologize,” said Henry kindly, “I don’t think it’s at all trivial. Megumi, you’re young but, you’ve already been through a lot. Dreams are the way your mind processes what’s going on it your life. You’ve been through some major changes lately. It’s going to take some time for you to get used to everything that’s new to you. I promise, I’ll be here to help you. You can even call me while I’m working.”

His words made her smile. He certainly wasn’t at all the way she’d imagined the person who would buy her would be. In that moment of reassurance, she found herself not so afraid of her future. Then, she did something she hadn’t expected herself to do; she leaned forward and planted a soft feathery kiss on Henry’s right cheek.

“What was that for?” asked a slightly confused Henry.

“I don’t know,” Megumi answered, blushing, “Maybe it was because you took my feelings seriously. It felt right to me.”

Henry smiled warmly at the diminutive miss, “Aw, that’s sweet, Megumi. Thank you.”

"You’re welcome, Master,” Megumi replied, then added, “Master, how does your girlfriend feel about you buying a pet woman? I assume you told her what you were doing before you bought me.”

Henry’s smile faded, making Megumi feel a little uneasy. She worried that she’d said something wrong or had crossed a line somewhere. Henry had told her she could ask anything, she knew that so, she realized she must have hit a nerve somewhere.

“I don’t have a girlfriend,” Henry informed her, “Not anymore, at least.”

Henry glanced over at the clock and, seeing it was late, asked Megumi if she felt like going back to bed for the night. She grinned a little. She loved that he asked what she wanted. She snuggled next to him and closed her eyes.

“I think it would be best,” she answered, “We want to be well-rested for your mother tomorrow.”

His smile returned as he placed his hand over her protectively, as if he could keep her safe from more nightmares. He too closed his eyes and they bid each other good night. Within minutes, the pair were once again asleep. This time, they were able to sleep through the night with no more unpleasant dreams.

Henry and Megumi woke up about seven thirty in the morning. They took a few moments before the giant man sat up and scooped Megumi up. He placed her on the floor and stood up. He led her to the bathroom and she followed dutifully. She figured he needed to relieve himself like most people do in the morning. She herself needed to urinate.

Henry waited for her and, once she entered, he wrapped his hands around her carefully and lifted. He placed Megumi in the bathtub and instructed her to take off her gown. She nodded and removed it quickly, offering it to the giant, who accepted it and placed it on the counter.

Henry then removed his shirt and placed it on the counter, never taking his eyes off the enchanting little woman before him. He found her quite beautiful and he loved the sound of her voice. It was soft and musical, just like someone else from his past. He pushed that thought away as he removed his black slacks and boxers, exposing himself for the first time to Megumi. He turned to place them with his shirt, which gave Megumi a good look at his ass.

Megumi stared at it in awe. Not only was it huge but, it was, what she called, a bubble-butt. Megumi would later admit to her master months later that she was an ass girl and she liked how his looked. Oh, how she wanted so badly to touch it! 

Henry turned back around and stepped into the tub. He turned slightly and drew the shower curtain closed. He turned the water on and made sure the temperature was comfortable before switching the water flow to the shower head. His body blocked the water from hitting Megumi full-force. He turned and faced her, giving Megumi a chance to see his naked form fully. 

Megumi stared at Henry’s groin, having never seen a real naked man before. She couldn’t believe how much she liked the way it looked. Even while flaccid, his member was bigger than she’d thought it would be. She took a step forward which gave her body a chance to remind her of it’s needs.

“Master, I need to pee,” she told him, “I’m sorry. I should have said something before you picked me up.”

“Well, just pee right now,” he replied, “That’s fine.”

“It’s OK to pee in the shower?” she asked, astonished.

“Of course, sweetie,” Henry responded with a smile, “Everyone pisses in the shower. Sometimes, the water gives you the urge to go.”

Megumi giggled at the words coming out of Henry’s mouth. They did make sense. She watched as the giant man turned away from her.

“Don’t you want to watch me go?” asked Megumi.

“No, I figured, this time, you can have some privacy,” Henry answered, “Besides, you were such a good sport about letting me watch the last time.”

Megumi spread her legs and let her urine release onto the tub floor. She relaxed afterwards and returned to a more natural stance. She let Henry know she was finished, secretly hoping to get another look at his cock. She was not disappointed when Henry turned around and faced her. Immediately, her eyes were once again fixated on Henry’s privates. This time, Henry noticed.

“Have you ever seen a man before?” he asked.

“Not in real life, no,” Megumi responded, “Only in magazines my girlfriends would sneak into the orphanage.”

Henry smiled as he beckoned her to come closer. She slowly approached him until his cock hung almost directly over her little head.

“Would you like to touch it, Megumi?” Henry asked the small woman.

Megumi nodded, her eyes lighting up with excitement. 

“Go ahead and explore,” he told her.

With permission given, Megumi’s little hands rose up and began to lightly touch the giant cock, feeling it’s soft flesh and texture. Then, they traveled lower and each hand felt up his testes. She rubbed the flesh tenderly and caressed her master’s balls. She looked up to see him watching her and he seemed pleased.

Henry was, in fact, pleased. Not only was the feeling of Megumi’s tiny hands caressing him enjoyable, he felt happy to see her curiosity overriding her fear of what kind of life she’d have. He savored the feeling of Megumi’s delicate fingers as they explored every inch of his manhood. After a few more moments, Henry had to stop her, even though he didn’t want to.

“What’s wrong, Master?” Megumi asked, as she stepped back a bit, “Was I doing it wrong?”

“No, Megumi,” Henry answered, “You were doing fine. It felt really good, actually. It’s just well, the water’s made me need to pee too.”

“OK,” the tiny woman responded, “Do you want me to step aside or turn away or anything?”

“No,” Henry answered, “Actually, I’d like you to stand right there and cup your tits with your hands.”

Megumi placed her hands under her breasts and cupped them. She lifted them up for Henry, who smiled warmly at her. Henry aimed his penis and a light stream of urine shot out, landing precisely between the two tiny mounds.

Megumi, once she saw what was coming at her, closed her mouth and eyes. This kept the giant’s piss from getting in them. While her master’s urine rained on her chest, all Megumi could think was, I thought his stream would be stronger than that.

When it was over, she opened her eyes and the realization of what just happened hit her. She felt humiliated and she started to cry. Upon seeing the little woman’s tears, Henry immediately felt guilty. He hadn’t done it to be mean, just playful. However, he realized she didn’t know him well enough to know that.

Henry crouched down and took her hands in one of his and pulled her gently towards him. Megumi took a couple steps closer, still weeping. 

“You peed on me!” the shrunken girl exclaimed through her sobs.

“I’m sorry,” Henry said apologetically as his free hand caressed the left side of her little head, “It was only a game. I didn’t mean to upset you. Here, let me help.”

Henry’s free hand reached up and took a soft yellow sponge off the shelf and wet it. He then began to wipe it on Megumi’s front. The hand holding hers released them and Henry then added liquid soap to the sponge. He began to lather her entire body, starting where his urine had landed. He continued to wash her legs, then her arms and finally, her backside.

By this time, Megumi had calmed down and stood silently as the giant washed her, Henry then proceeded to rinse the soap off of the tiny woman, apologizing over again. She realized he was genuinely remorseful and was trying to make it up to her. By the time he was almost done bathing her, she’d begun to feel like she was being pampered.

“I forgive you, Master,” she said softy as he pulled her in and hugged her lightly.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the hug. After they’d hugged and made up, Henry went about washing himself. Megumi watched and waited patiently for her chance. When Henry turned to rinse off, Megumi walked up behind him. She raised her hand, pulled back and gave Henry’s right buttock a firm slap. Henry whirled around to see a giggling little woman with a faint smile waving up at him. Megumi had been prepared for the giant man to be angry, but, he simply smiled back at her and started laughing, which, in turn, caused her to laugh. When everything was done and over with, Henry and Megumi felt relief from the tension.

Henry shut the water off and opened the shower curtain. Then, he lifted Megumi out first and set her on the bath mat. She stepped aside and gave Henry room to get out of the shower himself. He grabbed a towel and began to pat-dry little Megumi. She was dry in no time and he grabbed her gown and gave it to her. She slipped it on and watched as the giant man dried himself off.

They returned to the bedroom and Henry put on a fresh set of clothes, tan shorts and a blue t-shirt. It was now eight o’clock and his mother would be over soon. He ushered the small girl into the kitchen and placed her on the counter next to the stove.

“How do you like your eggs, Megumi?” he asked.

“I like them hard scrambled but,” she replied, “I’ll eat them however you feel like making them.”

“Hard scrambled, it is,” Henry said.

Megumi watched Henry pull out a skillet and crack six eggs directly into it. He then scrambled them with a wooden spoon, even once in a while glancing over at her with a smile. She then noticed him adding a pinch of pepper here and there for added flavor. Soon, their breakfast was ready and he scooped it into a bowl. He put the bowl down on the table and collected the tiny woman.

Henry sat her in his lap and lifted the fork, stabbing a piece of egg. He held it out to her and commanded her to blow air over it. Henry didn’t want it to be too hot for her. Megumi giggled as it reminded her of when she was a little girl and her mother would remind her to do the same. She blew cool air softly over the morsel and then reached for the fork handle. Henry pulled it away from her and explained he wanted to feed her. Megumi responded by opening her mouth and, when Henry brought the fork back, took a bite.

Henry took a bite himself and then offered another forkful to Megumi. They alternated bites throughout their meal, Henry smiling each time the small woman opened her mouth for him. Megumi, for her part, oddly didn’t feel degraded by this. She felt like he was doing what he could to make her feel pampered and fussed over.

After they finished their meal, Henry washed the dishes by hand while Megumi explored her new home a little more. She perused his collection of movies and television shows and found a lot of romantic comedies amongst them. She then noticed his gaming system with a small assortment of games. She saw both controllers were sized for her master and her heart was filled with disappointment. She would have loved to play video games with Henry or while he was away at work. Suddenly, she heard Henry’s voice behind her, causing her to startle.

“Are you a gamer, Miss Nakamura?” Henry asked.

“Well, I like playing them, Master,” Megumi answered, somewhat amused he’d called her by her last name, “We had a couple of consoles we shared at the orphanage.”

“I see,” Henry said, “Well, I’ll see what I can do about finding a controller more suited to your size.”

“You’d do that for me?” the miniature woman responded.

“I would be happy to,” Henry replied, “I want to make your life a happy one.”

Chapter End Notes:

To be concluded...