[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Many months have passed since the summer event ... and surely one of the most important of the new century: the defeat of the French navy sent to avenge the unconscious attack of its president at the hands of a gigantic woman who rose completely from foot on the seas.

The name of the goddess Eva remained on everyone's lips even after her island that, as it appeared, vanished overnight without leaving any trace.

Now, 7 months later, the island is preparing to arrive back in the Kingdom of the Goddess after the most successful recruitment campaign of the last 30 years, thousands of people ready to start living a life beyond their former lives.

 

 


 


A giant goddess, children capable of completely destroying one of the safest buildings in France and acts like floating... for some they are reasons to fear, for others they are symbols of a new era, some consider them divine incarnations of their beliefs and others acclaim heresy while asking for their heads.


If something is clear, it is that the appearance of Eva and her children has forever changed the rules of the game ... and life on earth as we know it lies in front of a new edge

 

 


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Couples, Futanari, Growing Woman, Incest, Lesbians, Maternal, Muscle, New World Order, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 52704 Read: 54696
Published: June 11 2018 Updated: August 06 2018

1. Chapter 1: An offer you cant refuse by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (1263 words)

 


Information 02/20/2019


After a break of half a year and now that I have adapted as much as I could to my new life, I had decided to continue with Our little perfect World with the sketches I had for a second season. First of all I feel very much if someone who was reading the story I was disappointed to see it without any explanation of why, it has not been easy to get used to my new situation and I could not find the strength and time to continue writing in that state.

 
Now, What does this new season mean and what will it bring new?


A first change is that if anyone remembers it, there were three chapters after the "battle" against the French army, a first chapter of recapitulation and two next ones about the scientist ... so he did not see how to continue or close that arc without destroying some character, I decided to delete them and stay with chapter 15 as the end of the first season.
As a first step on the chapter that I plan to bring before February 28, I have been reading, learning and informing about a multitude of fictitious religions, cultural changes and especially macrophilia, mainly giantess in serious stories. (not in vain, this is a story about giantesses and if something was born this idea is from a dream about a giant goddess in a modern world)
With all this I want to say that I will try to bring to new and more raw perspective on the situation both within the kingdom and globally, without ignoring certain more innocent and joyful moments, something logical when half of the staff that provokes situations and plots are preadolescents.

The main point of this second season are the changes that the demonstration of power of Eva will bring to the balance of the modern world, as the different perspectives will face this new light.

Now I'm going to continue giving the final touches to the plot of the first chapter, but not before saying goodbye and sending a strong hug to whoever comes back to find this story and hoping that people who come new to it will like it.
 
Enjoy a good day and see you soon.

 


 

 

 

2. Chapter 2: Start with a BANG! by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (2100 words)

3. Chapter 3: Showers by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (3523 words)

4. Chapter 4 Lower by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (2268 words)

 


 

 

- 7 months ago

 

"Do you like splatoon?" Lucy asked trying to stay on her feet after a hard battle with the bottom of a bottle of wine. The reporter stayed as straight as possible, trying to hold until the time of live connection.


"What?" Fox's camera said without looking away from his work team, between confused and interested. To have an easy reporter in such a small place in America during the finals of the most boring children's softball game in the world was almost like a miracle.


"When I get drunk I like to play splatoon... it's a game... of octopus or squid girls, I never remember who are the good guys... they shoot ink and whoever paints more on stage..." The camera had eyes wide open, trying to understand. "Do you know... do you know the bitch?"


"...the bitch?"


"Yhess! The game console! It's made by Japanese gentlemen... jejejeje, Japanese... I shouldnt have drunk the fifth cocktail..." Lucy felt like that cocktail was coming back down her throat, holding it as she could.


"...Look girl, we have 15 minutes before the end of this fucking tournament, so I'll get straight to the point, do you want to come to the van and take a quickie?" The reporter pointed to the van, while leaving the camera recording. If they werent in the middle of nowhere, he would never dream of leaving the camera alone...


Lucy tilted her head confused, not understanding as on other occasions, well dressed, with makeup and well groomed was unable to take a boy to bed; and now instead half drunk and dressed in tracksuit was going to get to take him to bed.

"Yes Yes Yes!" Lucy jumped excitedly, running to the van... but standing halfway, leaning on a tree and releasing Willy.


The cameraman sighed, thinking to himself. "Better that she throw him out now than later"

 

 


 

 

- Now, underground jails of Luminous Garden

 

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Lucy was crying on her knees on the floor of the cell, not knowing whether to touch the bars or not.

(Logical thing, because few times in her life Lucy had the pleasure of being in such advanced facilities that even have glass bars with an unsettling phosphorescent green glow)


"I didnt want! It was an accident!" Lucy cried and said aloud, wiping her snot with her sleeve. (still stained with already dried blood)


It was between cries and laments that Lucy looked up, watching as a kind of floating roomba about 2 feet high stopped in front of her cell. Lucy was frozen, completely terrified while the roomba opened a compartment from which came a handkerchief hooked to a sort of mechanical toy arm.

"Dont cry anymore, sweety, the Goddess has never done any real harm to anyone" The roomba spoke in a totally unexpected way while the arm extended to Lucy.


"Thank you... whatever you are"

 

 


 

5. Chapter 5: Groovy by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (3170 words)

6. Chapter 6 Break the limits vs learning by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (2928 words)

7. Chapter 7 堕天使 by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (3356 words)

8. Chapter 8 Loser 1 by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (3584 words)

9. Chapter 9 Loser 2: About heroes by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3759 words)

10. Chapter 10 Winner by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4896 words)

11. Chapter 11 Loser, Winner, Firstborn and Leon by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (4176 words)

12. Chapter 12 Loser: Last preparation by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (3965 words)

13. Chapter 13 Greedy Losers by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 0] (4161 words)

14. Chapter 14 Brothers and Sisters: Shooting Star by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 1] (5711 words)

15. Chapter 15 Thoughts from a reporter, the Duelist's Relaxation and the Hero's Fun by SirDarkvid [Reviews - 1] (3844 words)