[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Aaron has spent the last five years of his life shrunken to nearly microscopic size. Living among the Micron people; a group of tiny humanoids that live secretly in a giant world, Aaron recounts how he’s survived for the last half decade and the ways he’s adapted to living in a world where all those he once knew are unaware of his existence.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Couples, Giant, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 8716 Read: 10822
Published: June 09 2018 Updated: June 09 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Introduction:The Stranger named Aaron by HuntTheHunter [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (8716 words)

 

Hello everyone, this is my first chapter of the Micron. This is a series I wanted to work on as it plays with multiple ideas and aspects I wanted to explore with giant writing. Compared to The Gray Fate's series, this series focuses a lot more on interactions with giantess interaction and unaware scenarios. It has a behind the scenes plot I hope to unravel over time but for the most part the focus remains on the giants. Anyway I could say more but I just let the story speak for itself. Enjoy.

 

Oh and warning., this chapter includes sexual interaction with a male giant as well as female. Okay thats all.