- Text Size +

Oasis

Here, in our Oasis, we can but huddle and await the tender mercy of death. Cut off from the world, from light, power, even the breath of wind too good for us. Families hold each other in the bitter dark, watching the glimpse of light above. Navy to grey, to pink, to gold. We never saw the sun rise, only the neon lines that ran a glowing fire along the walls of our prison. Towering, living, breathing walls.. there were no cries of fear.. only a dumbfounded silence. How could anyone imagine such a thing? For now the nature of our prison was made clear: two serene, slumbering feminine forms, breathing softly as their bodies laid waste to a landscape. Our city, our home, was less than a model to them as they smothered the sky in all directions. Miles upon miles of them.

Suddenly I felt very small indeed.

How could any of us ever have imagined that night would be their last on earth? The sunset, unremarkable as it was, our final chance to enjoy its warmth? News had filtered through during that last night: shaky camera footage that looked like something from a bad monster movie. A lurid glow in the sky showed us a city that burned. And the fires illuminated vast sweeping forms and smooth curving surfaces that looked oddly familiar. Even the most skeptical could see they were gigantic figures, bringing destruction from above like the wrath of Gods. Skyscrapers vanished under vast but shapely toes as easily as a child flattening a sandcastle. And it seemed the roving titanesses viewed the helpless world before them in much the same light.

Playful laughter was the harbinger of our annihilation. It rolled over the dark scenery, tremors swelled, causing structures both modern and ancient to ripple with the thunder of their tread. Already dust spilled down over the streets, rapidly filling with owlish people fleeing this  earthquake. We saw the twin darknesses loom over our city, miles tall. We saw them outlined against the stars as though it were a hole in the sky itself. We saw them fall down upon us like apocalypse itself had come. Perhaps it has

The colossal shadows seemed to collapse down, the street lights showing briefly the underside of living breathing flesh.. but on a scale too immense to comprehend. I felt like a damn microbe, looking up through a lens at people larger than my world. My life and all around me subject to their least desire. They impacted the ground in unison, and every flimsy construction exploded under the simple touch of their bodies.  The debris of a hundred skyscrapers arriving down to spread death on the streets below, acting as a herald for the sinking weight of the body above.

The shock carried with it a rolling blast of dusty brown, debris cast into the air like deadly shrapnel, chipping away at structures they impacted. I thought I was dead. We all did. I fled on a floor that jostled me like the earth itself had awoken and was trying to rid itself of the ugly scar of civilisation. It was a roar of sound you couldn't believe.. and the slight wiggle from the two looming forms was enough to strip the entire top layer, reducing hundreds of years of work to a fine powder, and all those hundreds of thousands of lives to mere stains amongst it. There would be no graves for any of those poor souls.

The power cut and the world went dark, a whole city of millions crushed to nothing under sleeping goddesses. It took a while, once the ringing in my ears had ceased, to realise that I was not, in fact, dead. The colossi had decimated everything under them, churned and cracked the very ground beneath them, lying together with arms draped lazily across the other. Yet, somehow, amongst this, I lived.

Which brings me to our Oasis..

Between the miles high rolling cliffs that was their bodies, between the decimated streets and structures: there was an sanctuary. A long strip of city that had been spared the crushing weight of the behemoths. The outer fringes were leveled, the ground lifted on the edge of the sunken crater of their bodies. But the centermost streets stood bravely in the dark, a microscopic world, ironically intact, right in the centre of apocalypse. We could not flee, we could only wait, trapped in darkness, for one or the other to wake and snuff us all out like microscopic pests.

The morning sun warmed the titans, but it did not reach our micro city between them. The light cast its glow over their loosely entwined limbs, revealing the sheer magnitude of their sprawled bodies. I couldn't help a surge of reverence and I wasn't the only one. Others were far more explicit, falling to their knees in prayer to these deities. I already knew that was useless. Have you ever considered the life of an ant beneath your foot?

They had decimated miles of the land in all directions, rising over hills and any paltry construct mankind could offer them. But our oasis city neither basked in their magnificence nor revelled the incandescent light of dawn. Our view was only of towering walls of living skin and far, far above, that crack showing a blessed glimpse of sky between the entwined forms.

And it was a beautiful morning.

Apparently, the colossi thought so too. And a deep reverberation ran like a physical wave, rippling the structures and rocking cars. Like gods, the idle chit chat of the beings above us was beyond all comprehension. And, like gods.. so powerful they could rip the land apart with only their word.

What happened was far worse. The chink of light was cut away by the movement of a mountainous limb, sweeping across to wrap longingly around the other. Muscles tensed, the simple motion enough to drag a body not all the power on earth could move. The two mountains drew inwards into a loving embrace.. not so loving for our city being invaded by their bodies. Our sanctuary was one no more.

Minute screams rose, breaking the awestruck silence. But they were soon drowned out by the roar of casual destruction. As though they couldn't even grant us the mercy of voicing our terror to the enclosed world. The sky darkened with the merging of two bodies, stealing away our last light. Our oasis city reeled, great cracks snaked out, widening enough to swallow up cars and people. The very ground split, rising into new mountains and cliffs, sinking into valleys. I screamed with the rest, saw skyscrapers ripped apart by the tortured earth. I saw the rising wave of debris surging like liquid into our city, rolling over more structures to add their crumbling mass.

The very ground was moulded to their weight, the centremost parts of our world rising up into a peak covered in crunchy goodness. For I knew even then they were enjoying our plight. The ground shuddering violently as our deities wriggled against the tickling of buildings crumbling, laughed at the thousands wiped completely out of existence under them. The bedrock itself reformed under their weight, and our narrow channel of skyscrapers rocking and crumbling, ensnared in a valley of living flesh: a goddess on either side. And all this death and destruction just because one reached out and  started to tug their bodies together.

……..

Far above all this carnage, the micro world being ravaged by the simplest of motions, one of the reposing giantesses turned her head and smiled, first at her companion, then down at the little row of spared buildings. There was unbridled hunger in her eyes, matched only by the look of the other. Their lips met. Tongues the size of towns plying with the other, tasting each other, filling the landscape with booming moans.

It was a kiss that would spell the end for the remains of the city below

……..

How many men must have fantasised about being caught between two women? But not like this. This was not fun or amusing, it was no act of love or arousal: it was quite simply total annihilation. Well.. perhaps this was not entirely true...

Their intent became all too clear: a grating, grinding shuddering was the precursor to a sight that no nightmare could match in terror. The twilit space between them, growing unbearably hot with the heat of their laying forms, showed a new kind of play. I was far enough away to avoid being caught in this.. otherwise I would not be here to tell of it, but what I saw was two colossal orbs moving inwards: a pincer attack on the hapless city. The moan that came from my own throat was a twisted, inhuman noise when I realised it was. Impossible though it seeme.. it was merely the curving breasts of the goddesses.

The vast swell of them crumpled everything in their hungry passage inward, devouring the battered city. Entire streets imploded into a curved valley, with people screeching as they fled, only to be mown down by the tsunami of death and debris. I did not run. I was transfixed.. and I  watched the moment hard, swollen nipples gouged a line through the earth. Skyscrapers dissolving and split asunder, dusting the pinkish tips with rubble. Hundreds of pathetically tiny people ripped clear of them. And by the way the teats swelled.. it clearly tickled.

The peak of land vanished between the women, their breasts alone wiping a whole district out of existence in their embrace. Sounds filtered down and I knew they were kissing, moaning softly, fingers caressing and exploring each other. And that was when I realised that this was only foreplay..

The next invasion into our pitiful existence was an immense pillar that sank down through the earth like it was sand, running along and cutting through streets and hoards of people. Cracks whipped out from the point, intact sectors rising on fractured plates to spill hundreds of people down over this uncaring force. There was a glistening wetness, light running across to reveal a pattern of spiralling grooves, each one layered with denizens of the city, trapped amongst the powder and ruined vehicles. I swore as I ran, suddenly recognising it for what it was: a fingertip.

How could you imagine what it feels like when the very earth beneath you won't stay still? It pitched and rolled, watermains bursting to carry sodden earth out over the false surface we created. I coughed as dry, blinding dust filled my airways. We couldn't see anything and that seemed to only amplify the sounds. Or perhaps it just removed the distractions of sight. I heard screams and cries. I'll never forget the sound. Loud noises of panic lilting shrilly, fading away into the unseen distance. I clapped hands to my offended ears, moaning in pain from the unending booming grind of the murderous finger. I staggered on the shuddering ground, having to jump over the cracks that chased my panicking feet.

Then, the grinding stopped. A rush of air, howling like a gale and hitting like a physical blow, knocked me sprawling on my face. The surge that followed pressing me down. Something swept overhead, the dust whirling as the shadow passed. And we were dragged after it, the powerful suction pulling us bodily in its wake. I looked up just in time to see the fingertip rise, to see the shattered skyscrapers and living souls pour down from its surface. It rose out of sight and beyond all perception. But it couldn't have been anything good.

Another mass came down into our city, a much larger one, the ridged surface of a mile wide hand that drove straight down into the earth, lifting a curving platform of ravaged buildings. I fell, like so many others, tumbling head over heels until I struck the lower portion of a broken skyscraper. Other people fell past, the lucky ones saved by structures. Cars and buses impacted too, slamming down all around us. But I couldn't move. I was transfixed by the scene above, my blood running cold in my veins. The low morning sun ran over mountainous ridges of bunched tan flesh. Framed by thick curling hairs as thick as a man. A great heady musk emanating from the dank cave, revealed by those same fingers, and a shining orb of nectar hanging from within.

Gods. There can be no compare to the fear I felt in that instant. In disbelief I watched the single droplet extend, drawing closer to us, hanging on an elastic thread that snapped to release its  deadly cargo. It didn't splash or act like liquid, rather it hit with a thoom that shook buildings to their foundations. The tremor of its impact knocking me off my feet. An entire district, thousands of people, instantly engulfed in a spreading ooze that devoured all and anything
before it. Just a drop… a single fucking drop. We could taste them on the air, and I whimpered, then sobbed as curling hairs rose up around the edge of our displaced city, curling up over it like the reaching limbs of some gigantic monster. And that was it.. a sprawling metropolitan area stranded over the sex of a goddess.. the second looming above, descending towards us like a prize…. They were going to fuck us all.

My body felt heavy, and I sank to my knees, my eyes travelling from the descending vulva,to the shadowed body covering the sky, the curvature of those breasts that, only minutes before, had assailed us. The warm light illuminated her upside down face, hazy with distance. Her dark hair hung over the ground, individual strands cutting through structures and the weight of it sweeping civilisation from the surface of the earth. She smiled, and I felt my cheek muscles twitch in return. But it wasn't a smile for me, she couldn't even see me. Instead, her beautiful, gigantic face smirked at the city trapped under her. Perhaps she was contemplating our pitiful existence, or maybe she was only looking forward to the moment buildings piled up over buildings, the crowds scrabbling amongst it, all of it a wonderful crunchy tickling on bare skin as she sank down to claim her prize.

Our little oasis was swiftly running out of time. Her vulva, salivating at its sacrifice, bore down  and streets once busy with thousands of lives were now simply in the thrall of panic. Those that weren't already decimated that is. The ground shifted and rumbled, structures toppling inwards, filling the centre stripe with dust and debris.. They cared not a jot for our lives, merely seeking out the warmth of the other, dragging endless folds across the city and smearing all those pitiful excuses for living things under them. There was  nothing any of us could do but pray as the living mountains roll over us.

I must have torn my throat screaming. My world was literally falling apart. Skyscrapers vanished in their entirety under the magnificent sex above. The foundations fell away to reveal the one below: her gaping womanhood swallowing whole neighbourhoods, drowning them in a slick layer of her arousal. Whole buildings sank down into it,gripped and flooded, bathed in heat and the thick overwhelming musk. The air pressure changed, I gasped and choked on it. I couldn't catch a breath and I collapsed. I was boiling alive, suffocating..dying. I looked up and spread my arms as her clit came to claim me..

……...

I don't know how I survived… but I did. And when I roused from merciful darkness, they were gone. So was everything else. A layer of muddy dust seemed to hang on the air, ash drifting lightly down. There was no city.. no landscape. It was all brown and grey earth, with a vast patch sodden with their juices. My body was agony, my breath painful, but their taint was still on the air. I didn't see any more survivors.

As to where they went? How can I tell? No more than where they came from. All I know is I'll keep moving and hoping that I never hear that laughter on the breeze.. nor feel those tremors.

And so should you.