- Text Size +
My wife’s hand came into view and slid down underneath my tiny body and pushed me up between the slimy silky folds of her labia.
She rubbed me up and down over her sensitive pink flesh smothering my entire body in her juices and Matt’s cum before she pushed me hard against her hardening clitoris.
Scooping me up in her hand she lifted me up in front of her face,
“I’m so glad Vanessa let us borrow you” she said with a smile as I lay in her hand admiring her beautiful face.
“I’m guessing it wasn’t a dream then” I said as I started to clamber to my feet, trying hard not to slip in the juices pooled in her hand.
“No Steve it wasn’t a dream, Matt told me what you did and what happened with you, we had a great marriage Steve and you went and fucked it up” she said with annoyance in her voice.
“I fucked it up, you were the one cheating on me” I yelled as my body burned in anger, I loved this woman, I was totally faithful to this woman, I worshipped this woman and here she was telling me it was my fault that she cheated.
“I was just having some fun Steve, you seemed to enjoy eating another man’s cum out of your wife’s well fucked pussy, I know I enjoyed it and god Matt fucks me so good” she said still smiling at me.
“Well make me big again and give me the remote and we can go back to the way it was” I said trying to convince her that everything would be as it was if she did as I requested.
I was planning to dump her arse as soon as I was restored to normal and had my hands on that remote.
“I’m sorry I can’t do that Steve” she said in a consoling voice,
“Why not, we’re still married Baby and I’ll still be your loving husband” I begged trying hard to convince her.
“Yes we are still married, but you belong to Vanessa now, Matt promised her that you will always be her toy” my wife said without a glimmer of guilt, she had let this guy just give me away, how could she I thought as I dropped to my knees hiding my face in my hands.
I lifted my head from my hands and looked up at her beautiful face,
“I love you so much Baby” I said as she continued to smile down at me as if I was nothing but a fancy sex toy.
“Awwww I love you too Steve and Vanessa promised that Matt and I could borrow you anytime we wanted” she said as she moved her hand out towards Matt.
Matt held his hand out and suddenly my wife’s hand tilted and I tumbled off her hand, falling for a moment only to land in the much larger hand.
I quickly got to my feet and looked toward my wife as she started to lay back on the bed,
“So your just letting this guy’s fat sister keep me” I yelled.
I felt myself grow in Matt’s hand to about six inches as he moved his hands down between my wife’s legs as she spread them wide giving us both a perfect view of her glistening vagina.
“Don’t let my sister hear you call her fat, you might end up deep in her arse for a few days” Matt said as he lowered me down towards my wife’s pussy, I heard her laugh at his comment.
“Oh she’d enjoy that” she said as she continued to laugh, Matt rubbed my head up and down between my wife’s warm wet lips of her vagina making her moan with pleasure.
“I want to feel him inside me Babe” she moaned as her pussy started to leak his cum and her sweet juices.
Matt lined my head up with her gapping hole, it was still leaking his thick creamy cum as he smeared my face in it,
“I hope you like the taste of my cum Mate, I know your wife loves it” Matt said in an arrogant tone, before he thrust me deep inside her, he worked me in and out of her warm wet pussy, he thrust me back and forth for what seemed like an eternity.
My wife’s silky wet fleshy walls were hugging my body as he thrust me deeper and deeper, I was pushed in all the way and I felt his fingers release my ankles, my body started to shrink as I thrashed around inside my wife.
I could feel the head of his cock touch my feet, I knew instantly what was about to happen.
I was slammed deep inside my wife’s throbbing pussy, Matt’s huge cock thrusting me as deep as I could go, until he pulled it back and thrust it in hard against me again, my wife’s pussy walls vibrated as she moaned with pleasure as this guy started to pump her vagina with his massive rod.
I couldn’t believe my wife was letting him do this, I loved her so much, I had been faithful to her all this time, but yet here she was with me deep inside her tight pussy, with her legs spread allowing this guy to assault her vagina with his huge cock.
Matt’s cock pumped in and out of my wife, pounding my tiny body with every thrust, I was being beaten over and over again as he pleasured my wife, I could almost hear her screams as her pussy tightened around me.
I wave of fluids washed over my body and coated the giant cock as it continued its onslaught on my wife’s pussy, I could feel the silky flesh walls of her vagina pulsing as orgasm after orgasm assaulted her body.
The wave of fluids never ceased as I thought I would drown, Matt’s cock continuing to slam into my tiny body, I didn’t know how much more abuse I could take before I passed out, then all of a sudden his cock smashed into me harder then ever, it held there holding me against my wife’s cervix, I could feel the end of his cock pulsing and I knew what was coming.
A blast of his hot cum erupted from the end of his cock, winding me and coating my entire body, I tried to take a breath but ended up with a mouthful of his hot salty cum, I choked as I instantly tried to swallow.
I slowly opened my eyes wondering where I was, without moving I tried to take in my surroundings, I seemed to be laying on a huge wooden surface, I lifted my head to get a better look,
“Hello sleepy head” came the familiar voice of my wife, I turned to see her sitting in a chair next to the chair I was laying on.
She looked so beautiful sitting there in a robe,
“What happened” I asked as she scooped a spoonful of what ever was in her bowl into her mouth, she looked down at me and chewing her food with a huge smile on her face,
“You sorta passed out” she said after she’d swallowed her food, she giggled as she fed another spoonful into her mouth.
“What time is it, where’s Matt” I asked hoping he wasn’t any where to be heard, she swallowed the next mouthful before she spoke,
“It’s in the morning and Matt’s at work” she said still giggling at me,
“What’s so funny” I asked climbing to my feet.
“We fucked another four times after you passed out” she said with a huge grin,
“Why’s that so funny Babe, you are treating me like shit, for what, great sex, why are you doing this to me” I asked as the knot in my stomach grew tighter, I instantly regretted asking that, because I didn’t want to know the answer.
“Don’t go putting the blame on me Steve, this is all your fault, you had to go get that shrinking thingy and fuck our relationship up, we had a great relationship a great marriage and you wrecked it Steve” she snapped at me with her face frowned.
“Matt fucks me better then you could and you loved me the way Matt can’t, he just wants to fuck me and oh my god he fucked me so good last night, my legs are still shaking and fuck my pussy and arse are so sore” she said giggling again.
“I fucking hope you got me out before he fucked you all those times” I said placing my hands on my hips,
“Yeah we did, but you were out cold, so Matt just shoved you back inside me and fucked me three more times, he has a new love of coming all over you, while he’s fucking your wife” she said spooning some more food into her mouth,
“Then he fucked my tight arse with that monster of his” she mumbled as she chewed her food.
“For fucks sake Babe, why did you let him do that for” I yelled feeling betrayed and hurt, she slowly chewed not even acknowledging me until she had cleared her mouth,
“I thought you’d enjoy that” she said with a little evil grin,
“Why the fuck would I enjoy that” I asked confused.
“You use to love eating Matt’s cum out of my pussy Babe, you would’ve had all his cum you could eat last night” she said still giggling,
“Are you serious Babe, I use to love eating your pussy, I had no idea you were full of his cum” I shouted getting quite frustrated with her lack of empathy,
“Oh well, I enjoyed you eating his hot thick cum out of me Babe and you had to go and fuck it up” she said sounding quite annoyed.
“You were cheating on me and you made me lick his cum out of you” I shouted almost bursting at the seems,
“ I know, and it was great” she said looking down upon me,
“For you maybe” I shouted,
“For all of us, Matt and I had amazing sex, you loved me and I loved you eating his cum out of me, it was perfect” she said looking all dreamy as she remembered back to the start.
“Perfect for you maybe” I snapped,
“At least I wasn’t up your arse while he fucked you last night” I said thinking how fucking humiliating that would’ve been, my wife started to giggle again, she hid her face behind her hand as she started to blush.
“Why are you laughing” I asked hoping I wouldn’t hear what I dreaded to hear,
“Um we actually got you out of my pussy and Matt wanted to shove you as deep as he could in my arse with his huge cock” she said still hiding her face.
“And what you let him” I asked sounding quite humiliated,
“Yes of course and fuck it felt good, he shoved you so deep inside my arse Babe, I couldn’t get you out” she said as she started to laugh, I just bowed my head in shame,
“I had to wait till this morning when I needed a shit to get you out” she said continuing to laugh,
“How is that funny” I yelled
“Because you were so dirty when I got you out of my arse” she said putting her hand over her mouth to snicker into it.
“Did I hear arse” a voice said from somewhere else in the room,
“Good morning Ness” my wife said turning her attention to the other voice in the room, I looked around to see Vanessa shuffling towards us, she’d looked like she’d just gotten out of bed, still wearing her night gown and a pair of fluffy slippers, her night gown only just covered her privates.
“I was just telling Steve how Matt enjoyed shoving him in my arse with his huge cock” my wife started to tell Vanessa, before she was cut short,
“Have you made me a coffee” she asked sternly,
“I’ll make you one” my wife said jumping to her feet,
“And really I’d rather not know what you and my brother got up to with my toy last night, my brother is an asrehole, the only good thing he’s ever done is give me my toy” She said as she stood by the seat I was standing on, she watched my wife make her a coffee and place it on the table before she said another word.
“Sit” she said smiling at my wife, my wife took her place on the seat back at the table,
“I’m going to tell you something dear, you had a wonderful life with a loving husband until my brother came along and now it’s gone, you will never see it again, your husband is now my toy and that’s the way it’s gunna be, my brother will just use you until the next girl comes along and he’ll just throw you away like you’ve done with your husband, don’t get me wrong I’m fucking happy my brother manipulated you and I’m glad your husband made himself be able to shrink and I’m glad my brother gave your husband to me, unfortunately for you, you will never see him again, last night was your last night, I only did that because I owed my brother a favour” she said looking down at my wife.
Vanessa pulled the chair I was standing on out from the table and shuffled around in front of it, I looked up her gown between her legs to get a view of her huge bare arse, she wasn’t wearing any underwear.
“Now I hope you washed it good for me” she said as she lifted her gown and grabbed a handful of each cheek, she spread her arse showing me her hairy oil greasy arse hole, her pussy was dribbling cum from the guy she was with the night before, I could see his cum stuck in her thick bush covering her disgusting snatch.
“Get a good look at your husband Sweety, this will be the last time you see him” she said as she started to lower her voluptuous arse, I looked up to see my wife looking down at me, she had tears streaming down her face as the reality of what she had done sunk in, the words from Vanessa hit home and she finally realised the mistake she had made.
Vanessa’s arse ascended upon me and I felt her hairs brush past me before her slimy puckered anus kissed my head.
“Stay stiff toy” Vanessa said as her arse started to open up around my head, I stood as stiff as I could as she lowered herself onto me,
“Wait” I heard my wife say before Vanessa dropped her huge arse onto the seat and engulfed my tiny body with her rectum, I felt myself grow a couple of inches to completely fill her arse, she sat there for awhile obviously to finish her coffee and then she left.
Vanessa was true to her word, I never saw my wife again, I did see Matt again though and Vanessa was right about something else, he did have another woman, I never found out what happened to my wife, my life was now to serve as Vanessa’s arse toy and that’s what I did.