- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tony finds himself around a familiar face and a not so familiar body. Unfortunately, both their troubles are only increasing. Content warning for those who don't like forced sexual encounters.

 

 

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip… Drip…… Drip………….. Drip……………………. Silence. Tony was met with the rhythmic, soothing sound of falling water. As he grew accustomed to the light Tony found himself in a clean but spartan bathroom. White tile lay beneath him, covered intermittently with long, loose hairs and dust particles. He saw a plain toilet, an aged shower/tub combo, and a bare sink surrounding him in the small room. Slightly worried about what he had turned into this time, Tony’s mind ran through a mental list of every object that could be in a bathroom. His fears were slightly alleviated when he stared directly into the mirror above the sink. Reflected against the yellowed walls of the bathroom was a sole towel draped over a stainless-steel bar jutting out of the wall. Considering he didn’t see anything blocking his vision, Tony concluded he must be the towel. Interesting. All that matters now is who walks through that door. While he waited, Tony examined himself. He was a cheap, utilitarian towel. He probably used to be blue but had faded to a near-gray color and had started to fray. In all honesty, he should’ve been replaced a long time ago.

Tony heard a phone ringing from another room. “Hello?” Out of the hundreds of millions of people in America, how had 2 of the 3 people he had teleported near to been people he’d known? It just couldn’t have been a coincidence that the voice he heard answering the phone belonged to none other than Officer Hawthorne. “I’ve told you never to call my work cell dumbass. You know this information is a matter of public record, right? Yeah. Yeah. Good. Okay, see you tonight, I’m going to take a shower.” She was just as matter-of-fact as she had been in the police station. But, more importantly, Tony was now very much looking forward to the week to come.

And there she was. Looking tired after a long day of work, Hawthorne opened the door to the bathroom walked in. With the opportunity to study her closely, Tony guessed her tan was likely due to her – Cuban? Mexican? – heritage rather than the sun. She was wearing a simple white tank top over a very short pair of black athletic shorts. She was braless, evidenced by the hard points pressed against the tank top as it struggled to hold in her massive breasts. She walked with an effortless sway, exaggerating her already ample ass. The more Tony looked, the more excited he grew.

She was humming something sinisterly familiar as she undressed but Tony was too distracted to notice. He watched as she peeled off her tank top, revealing her body in all its glory. Her massive mounds bounced freely in the open air, revealing dark brown areolas and nipples. If Erika’s areolas had been dimes, Hawthorne’s were quarter-sized, but proportioned wonderfully to match how big her boobs were. She bent over to slide off her shorts and panties, offering Tony a teasing glimpse of her ass in the mirror. Tony managed to see some scattered freckles on the otherwise unblemished golden skin of her ass before she jumped into the shower. She pulled the opaque curtain shut, leaving Tony with no outlet for his sexual frustrations. Steam quickly filled the room, the weak ventilation fan on the ceiling no match for the hot water vapor. Tony felt himself grow slightly damp, as if he himself had just finished toweling off from a shower. He assumed it was the moisture settling into the fabric that was now his skin.

Hawthorne started singing softly as she showered. “don’t need no girl don’t need no wife… All I need is a tractor on those cold lonely nights…” Damn girl, you of all people, into country? I guess I won’t hold it against you if you hop out of that shower soon, Tony thought, paying careful attention to her silhouette washing itself behind the curtain. Soap, check. Shampoo, check. Conditioner, check. Several minutes later but many minutes too many, the sound of rushing water stopped as Hawthorne twisted the handle to off. She drew the shower curtain back with a loud swishing sound and stepped onto the black bathmat placed just outside the tub. She shook her sheet of long black hair, sending small droplets of water in all direction, some coating Tony’s body. Her body glistened in the light, small streams ran down her curves, following the lines of her hips and disappearing down the soft insides of her thighs. She stood looking at her reflection in the mirror for a moment before looking around quickly, as if checking to make sure she was alone. Sorry but I’m right here. With a small smile she spanked herself hard on the ass with a loud, wet smacking sound. She watched as the toned fat of her ass jiggled on impact, shaking some extra water droplets loose. Tony was excited to see the non-professional side of Hawthorne in her natural environment.

The moment of truth. Hawthorne reached for Tony, pulling him roughly and sliding him off the towel rack. Tony felt his body flop and wave as she held him loosely. He was so close to her skin he could see the tiny fine hairs decorating her body. She began to roughly slide him down her arms, immediately soaking him as he dried her skin. He could feel her muscles flexing as she manipulated his body around hers. This must be what those Cirque Du Soleil performers feel like, wrapping around each other like this. The thought crossed Tony’s mind and he would have laughed were he not a towel. She moved him up to her upper arms, her shoulders, and around her back. Her movements were quick and deliberate and Tony quickly became disoriented, lost in a whirl of warm skin sliding against him. He was taken by surprise as she pushed him hard into her pillow-like breasts. HE could hear her heart beat as she took the time to carefully dry them all over, even the underboob. Her dark nipples flicked against him, warm and inviting, taunting him and making him regret his lack of agency even more. But too soon it was over. He was dragged down her body to her toned stomach. She wrapped him around himself, making Tony feel like he was bending over to touch his toes but also much more circular. Odd sensations aside, he was enjoying his time spent around her ample curves immensely. His body lay over her narrow waist and full hips like a warm blanket. The air was full of steam and the smell of citrus body wash and her body heat kept him warm even though he was coated in the water he had absorbed from her body. All in all, he was pretty close to ecstatic.

Tony felt the hard muscles in her thighs flex as she balanced on one leg, raising the other slightly. She went to work on her calves and feet, taking the part of the towel Tony currently considered his face and bringing it down to reach her lower body. Her feet had rough, calloused soles, slightly yellowed by the toughened skin. However, this was contrasted by delicate, high, pink arches the ran up to the fleshy pads of her slender toes. She clearly worked hard but took care of her body. Tony’s face was pressed up against the entirety of her foot, feeling the contrasting smoothness and roughness all at once. She dragged him around and between her toes, wriggling them slightly against his face as she made sure to remove as much water as possible. Briefly, his vision was obscured by the digits as she scrunched her toes around him, gripping the worm fabric with her foot. Then she let go and brought him back up to her waist.

His time spent against her pussy and ass was regretfully short. She was clean shaven so the water just whisked right off the slightly darker skin of her private regions. Less golden, more of a dark caramel color. Their time together was interrupted as Tony heard the doorbell ring. Hawthorne let out an exasperated noise and wrapped Tony around herself, pressing him against her massive breasts and leaving the lower part of his body dangling just around mid-thigh. Shifting his senses inside the towel, Tony relished the sensation of the hot, humid space created around her tits and cleavage. He savored feeling her nipples perk up as she rubbed against him, gently swaying back and forth as she moved. When she stopped, Tony shifted again so that he was now the outer part of the towel and could see what must have been the door to her apartment. She pressed a button, buzzed someone in, and waited. She was clearly expecting whoever it was if she didn’t even use the intercom. Tony heard heavy footfalls climbing the stairs up to her door followed by one sharp staccato knock.

Officer Blaine was standing there, out of uniform and wearing a simple black t-shirt over blue jeans. “Looks like I caught you at a good time” he said.

She made the same exasperated noise she had made earlier and yanked him inside her apartment, shutting the door behind them. “How many times do I have to tell you not to use our work phones? You do know call logs aren’t private right?”

“You’re worrying too much, no one ever checks call logs. Besides, my own phone isn’t private either.”

“Well that’s not really my problem is it Austin?”

“No, you’ve got a much more interesting problem. Keeping work and personal life separate.”

Their banter didn’t seem friendly or spiteful, it felt to Tony like they were just going through the motions before they did whatever Blaine had come here to do.

Hawthorne sighed, Tony could feel her body rise and fall as she did so. “So you brought it then? And you’re sure?”

“I mean, can anyone be? Isn’t that the point of your invention?”

“True, well what is it?”

Blaine pulled a small drawstring bag off his shoulder, “he’s in here.”

“It.” Hawthorne corrected.

“Sorry, forgot about your little complex, IT’S in here.” He rummaged around in the small bag before pulling out a tiny Tupperware container. Tony strained to see what was inside. Gum? Is that a stick of gum? Wha – no. Oh shit. Realization dawned on him. If they were acting so secretive, that gum had to be another person in the witness protection program. But that was supposed to be impossible, even they weren't supposed to know what people turned into.

Hawthorne grabbed the container and opened it, holding the white and blue speckled breath freshener up to eye level. “Are you a person?” She asked quietly. “Smith? Gonzalez? Weinz? Capucilli?” It was strange to hear his own name spoken. He hadn’t talked to anyone in quite some time.

“Second one this month. The tip came from an unknown, untraceable email address. Some poor schmuck in Poland needs better passwords. They’re cracking your code Amy.” Through his fascination with the conversation as well as her body, Tony realized he didn’t know Hawthorne’s full name until now. Amy Hawthorne.

“We can’t prove that yet. The only bug I’ve found so far is the one that prioritizes people you know when choosing a location and that was a problem with the sexual preference assessment loop.” She murmured more to herself than Blaine.

“Well I’m keeping this quiet as a favor to you. If this program went public, let alone the fact that someone is cracking it, you would be so publicly despised no corner on Earth would be remote enough for you to escape to. Imagine how many soccer moms would assume Donny Pervert over here is in their daughter’s shampoo. The outrage!”

Close, douchebag, it was actually her panties Tony thought smugly. He wondered how Blaine had conjured up enough of a personality to get a wife and raise a daughter.

“You don’t need to remind me.” Hawthorne sounded defiant but powerless.

“Well there’s only one way to check. And you’re gonna do it for me.”

“Let’s just get this over with.”

They moved, Blaine taking the lead, having clearly been in her apartment before. He sat down in her small living room, on a worn, brown-leather sofa. “Do it.”

Without a word, Hawthorne pulled lightly on Tony, sending him cascading down to her feet. She stepped over him, giving him an amazing glimpse of her body in motion, before moving to stand in front of Blaine. “If you are a person. Make sure to mention this during your once a year meeting ok? This is important. Also, sorry.”

She sunk to her knees in front of Blaine, naked and staring up at him angrily. Even from his ant’s-eye perspective Tony could see the loathing in her stare and tensed body. She raised the piece of gum to her lips and her tongue snaked out, running along the length of the gum.

“Fuck yeah, give it a treat. After all, whoever is hunting it might already have tracked it down. He deserves one last ride.” Blaine was leaning forward, red and visibly excited.

Hawthorne tilted her head slightly and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. She carefully placed the gum on her tongue, keeping her mouth open. She remained in that position, tongue jutting out of her mouth, until a small stream of saliva started trickling out of her mouth, cascading around the gum, and dropping in strands onto the floor. She was panting slightly, Tony saw her nipples were even stiffer than before. She hates it, but she’s definitely into it.

“Now close.” Blaine ordered. Like in slow-motion Hawthorne withdrew the pink muscle, now shining due to all the built-up saliva resting on it, back into her mouth. The gum went in with it. Sympathy and jealousy coursed through Tony in equal measure. He knew how painful life was about to get for her possible victim, but damn she was hot. “Chew.”

Not breaking eye contact once, Hawthorne’s jaw muscles clenched and unclenched as she ground the piece of gum between her teeth. Blaine reached down and started tweaking and pinching her nipples, eliciting small, inadvertent moans of pleasure from Hawthorne. He grabbed her chin, “Now open for me.” Her mouth opened.  Her breaths were jagged and raspy as she fought against her sexual urges. Tony couldn’t see it but knew that on her tongue rested a wad of saliva-soaked, heavily chewed piece of gum. He hoped they were wrong, he couldn’t imagine what that would feel like if he were in its place.

“You know what to do.” Blaine’s voice was also slightly hoarse, low and full of lust. Hawthorne’s body shuddered slightly, either in pleasure or disgust. Or both. She closed her mouth, tilted her head back, and swallowed with an audible gulp. Blaine traced a line down her throat with a single finger, tracking the movement of the masticated gum down into her body. “Look at that, he’s further inside you than anyone has ever been. What’s it feel like knowing you just ate a person?”

“Shut up, you got what you wanted, we’re done here.”

“I didn’t get everything yet. You’ve made me get all worked up seeing that little display, now you need to take responsibility for that.”

They stared at each other for a long, intense minute. Finally, Hawthorne’s shoulders slumped. “If I find out you’re lying to me. You’re dead. You know that right?” She threatened.

“Amy I get those threats every day, let’s try and keep it professional here. This is a whole new relationship we have to explore.”

He stood in front of her as she remained kneeling. Her hands tentatively went to his pants, undoing his zipper and sliding them around his ankles. She reached inside a pair of plain black boxers and pulled out his cock. He wasn’t anything to make Tony feel insecure, but he wasn’t ridicule-worthy either. She shook a few loose strands of black hair, still wet from the shower, from her face as she guided him inside her mouth. Blaine let out a small groan as she started rhythmically bobbing her head along the length of his shaft. Tony could see her tongue flicking around the underside of the tip as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth, coating his cock with her spit.

Blaine’s hand grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her off of him, mouth still open. A few strands of saliva connected her mouth and his cock. She glared up at him, wide-eyed. Her tanned body was beginning to sweat from the exertion. He dragged her head lower and she got the hint, massaging his balls with her tongue. She arched her back, sticking her ass out slightly, as she adjusted her body to better access his. With soft popping sounds, she took each of his balls into her mouth, pulled slightly back, and released. She let out a high-pitched noise, half surprise and half a moan, as he pulled her higher again by her hair. She placed her tongue flat at the base of his cock and ran it along the length, accepting it back between her lips after she got to the tip.

This time Blaine was moving. He grabbed two fistfuls of hair and thrust himself into her mouth, disregarding her comfort. Tony could hear her greedily suck in breaths between thrusts. Occasionally, she would let out an explosive gagging sound, letting out a mouthful of frothy spit onto her body. Her tits were shining golden brown thanks to all the saliva coating them. Reflex tears sprang to the corners of her eyes and eventually formed a small stream down her puffed out cheeks. After some time, Blaine let out a loud groan, forcing himself as deep into her mouth as he could go by aggressively pulling her head forward. He held her against him as she sputtered and choked. Tony saw her swallow multiple times as she struggled to handle the huge load. Eventually he let her go and she fell to the floor taking in huge gasps of air, her mouth covered in a mixture of spit and cum.

“Think of this as incentive to find the problem and fix it. Then I won’t have anything to blackmail you with. But, until then, see you next time Amy.” Whistling softly, Blaine zipped up and strode out the door. Tony heard her front door open and shut behind him.

Hawthorne lay in a position where Tony couldn’t see her face anymore, but was instead treated to a view of her bent legs spread wide. She was wet, the lips of her pussy slightly parted in arousal. Almost shamefully, one of her hands snaked down there and got to work. She let out small, cute moans as she fingered herself and rubbed her clit. Soon, her hips began to buck as she thrust her body into the air each time she hit a particularly good spot. Soon, she let out an ultimate gasp, arching her back high and clenching the muscles of her ass tightly as her body quivered in pleasure. Then, she relaxed flat on her back, panting. Without a word, she shakily got to her feet. Tony felt himself being lifted as she used him to clean herself off. The scent of her was strong, but not unpleasant, as Tony found himself covered in her sticky fluids. He didn’t even hold it against her that she wiped her mouth on him. They had both been through a lot tonight.

She hung him back up on the towel rack and retreated to her bedroom. Once again Tony was left in pitch darkness with nothing but his thoughts. But, tonight, someone else was awake in the dark too. Both he and Hawthorne couldn’t sleep, their lives too troubled for their brains to allow rest.