- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time spent as a piece of clothing will change someone... especially when they're panties. Tony becomes intimately acquainted with Officer Blaine's daughter, Erika, and maybe even learns something during his time as her clothing. Read on and see! 

 

 

You know the worst part of being a hot girl’s panties? Tony thought to himself. Getting waterboarded. It was laundry day in the Blaine household and day 2 of Tony’s new life as Erika Blaine’s panties. Yesterday had been a wild ride. After a long dinner of Austin and her mom (Tony still didn’t know her name, they both referred to her as ‘mom’) interrogating her about school (this was her freshman year at Stanford, she thinks she wants to study Psychology, yes she’s making friends in her new dorm, no she’s not homesick, and yes she got their care packages), they had returned home and Erika had barricaded herself in her room. The pants came off and Tony could breathe again. And, like, this girl was hot. Were she not likely to be top of her class she could easily have been a porn-star. Erika was draped across her bed, laying on her stomach, messaging her college friends on her computer. When she stretched, Tony shifted his view to her ass and caught a glimpse of the landscape that was her gloriously toned back. Flawless skin traced the faint outlines of muscles as she moved, arching her back and letting out a relieved sigh. She had those dimples right above her ass that normally Tony wouldn’t keep his hands off of, like little grooves to put your thumbs while you’re grabbing fistfuls of ass.

But, Tony thought regretfully, that life was behind him. No longer was he a carefree man flashing cash at the clubs, now he was a piece of clothing to be tossed aside once Erika was done with him. It wasn’t all bad, the front of her body was softly grinding him between her and her bed as she shifted imperceptibly. It was like heaven, his whole body sliding against her warm thighs and waist, the scent of skin and fresh laundry drifted intoxicatingly across whatever piece of fabric counted as his nose.

That was yesterday. Eventually, Erika decided to get ready for bed, slipping her legs out of him and tossing him in her laundry hamper. There, the smell was different. Perfume and stale sweat met him, not necessarily worse than before, but nothing like being pressed against her body. He already felt a little empty without her soft thighs filling him.

Being panties, Tony had no mouth, no lungs, no need to breathe. But as the first jet of water hit his face and the basin of the washing machine filled up, he was in agony. A mix of shirts, bras, panties, and pants swirled around him as his body cried out for air. To make matters worse, blinding suds filled his vision as the rough jostling of the machine started. 40 minutes of torture that felt like hours. Not a second passed where his body didn’t fight against death pointlessly. As the tub drained, he couldn’t gasp, but Tony felt as though the hand of God had pulled him out of the water. He felt Erika’s hands roughly handle his small, silky form, tossing him haphazardly on top of a soggy pile of clothes. A matching black bra landed on top of him. If going through the washing machine was equivalent to being waterboarded, the dryer was being locked in an industrial furnace. The dry heat baked the water out of the cotton panties, but to Tony it felt like his skin was being burned to a crisp. Were he a human, Erika would have found a sobbing, terrified man curled up in the dryer when she came to empty it. As it was, she picked up her favorite pair of black panties, checked for discoloration, and, satisfied, placed them in a basket of laundry ready to be folded.

She didn’t bring the laundry up to her room, however, leaving Tony in the basket to go take care of some other task. He heard footsteps approach, they were too heavy to belong to a teenage girl. “Oh! Erika forgot her laundry, I’ll just bring it up to her room.” It was Erika’s mother. Tony had yet to actually see her, first being trapped by Erika’s jeans and now being buried under warm laundry, but her voice sounded soft and caring.

More heavy footsteps, “leave it Diane, she’s an adult now, she doesn’t need you babying her anymore.” Austin Blaine had entered the room. And the mom’s name is Diane. Good to know.

“Don’t be silly dear, when she’s at home I’m her mother and I’m going to take her laundry upstairs.” Tony felt a slight acceleration as she lifted the basket.

“Well you’re going to have to get past me.” Tony would have gagged if he was able, little could be worse than hearing an insufferable cop getting it on with his wife. The two exchanged a long kiss before they separated with an audible pop.

Diane giggled, “you’ve been so wild since you solved that big case… Detective.”

More sounds of heavy kissing. “Well taking that tip was the best move I could’ve made. If I hadn’t sent those officers down to the docks the Bianchis would have gotten away with everything.”

Diane shushed him, “Ssh! I don’t want you talking about work in here, I know you’re doing a good job and I’m proud of you but I get so anxious hearing about these criminals.”

“Anything for you.” Tony tried to block out the sounds of the two getting intimate by concentrating on this new information. Blaine set me up? To get to Alessandro? But the flow of information had stopped for now. Tony vowed to pay attention to Austin Blaine whenever he was around. Eventually, the laundry basket was brought up to Erika’s room and placed on her bed. Then, hours of waiting followed.  

If going through the washing and drying cycle was hell, waiting in Erika’s panty drawer was purgatory. In the pitch blackness he could hear her coming and going, bringing friends up to her room and talking about their lives, the usual teen girl stuff. The most interesting thing he learned was that she was secretly dating a boy she knew her parents wouldn’t approve of. One of those “liberal, environment loving, empty-headed, hipster types” as her dad would say. She and her friend laughed for minutes after she said that. By Tony’s estimate, it was the last day of his week as her panties when she finally picked him out from the drawer. His time in the drawer made him feel weak, powerless. And he was, he had to admit it, he was just a piece of clothing not even worth a second thought to this everyday girl turned giantess.

“You’re really wearing those out tonight? I thought you said you had a boyfriend.” This was Erika’s friend Rebecca.

“Shut up, I like these ones, and I’m allowed to feel sexy when I go out.” Erika was holding him at arm’s length in front of her. Once Tony readjusted to the light of the room, he saw the ultimate tease of a scene laid out before him, literally. Erika was standing bare-chested, breasts directly at eye level. Definitely B-cups though Tony. But damn girl, perfect tits, perfect ass, perfect body, what don’t you have? Her tits were perfectly symmetrical globes of pale flesh, outlined against the rest of her toned body by bikini tanlines. Her nipples stood erect, pink, with tiny areolas encircling the tempting points. Glass cutters is how Tony described them in his head. When he shifted his gaze to the ass section of the panties, he was treated a glorious sight of Rebecca sprawled out on Erika’s bed. Rebecca was petite and thick, not fat, just a little thick. A lacy blood-red bra barely held a pair of D-cup breasts from exploding out and Tony noticed a small freckle on her smooth belly that extended just past the elastic of her panties. A wreath of brown hair with slight blonde highlights outlined her face, making her also blood-red lipstick pop. She was definitely a bombshell but Tony deferred to Erika. You don’t spend that much time between someone’s ass cheeks without gaining an appreciation for their body.

Rebecca laughed, “whatever bitch, I know I’m gonna feel sexy tonight. No strings, no consequences, just me and a hot city guy of my choosing.”

Erika laughed too, throwing Tony at Rebecca. He landed right in the middle of her massive cleavage. The soft mounds on either side of him jiggled slightly as he landed, and he immediately felt the warmth of her body heat against his cotton fabric skin. “You don’t get it Becca, I can have fun and not hookup tonight.”

“Yeah it’s called being a cocktease. C’mon take your granny panties back.” Tony was thrown back to Erika.

Granny panties?! Tony was offended, he was definitely Victoria Secret photoshoot tier at the lowest. Erika let out a melodramatic gasp, “how could you? You know these are my favorite pair. I’m not sure I want your foul presence accompanying me to this evening’s extravaganza.”

“Biiiitch it’s a house party and you know you look hot in those I’m just playing. Hurry up and get dressed I want to go to Carly’s to pregame.”

Tony felt weirdly whole as Erika once again slid her legs into him, pulling him tight against her ample ass and lovely pussy. She slipped on a skimpy black dress to match her bra and panties. Tony enjoyed the sensation of her smooth thighs rubbing against him freely as she walked. He watched the ground pass underneath as Erika and Rebecca headed out into the night, the chilly night air felt refreshing against Erika’s warmth. Tony felt good for the first time all week. He felt safe, snug, and secure trapped against Erika’s body. For the first time, he felt he made the right decision. He had no autonomy but this was so much better than any trailer in rural Missouri.

After about 20 minutes, the thump of bass and the low roar of voices became distinctly audible. Tony heard someone greet both girls and a door opened. The music grew exponentially louder and the clamor of voices nearly deafened Tony. He felt the humidity of dozens of bodies sharing a small space. He couldn’t make out what was being said above him but suddenly Erika’s legs started to move inside him wildly. She was dancing, gyrating her hips and pumping up and down excitedly. Below her dress, Tony was barraged by a mass of soft, warm skin pressing against his soft cotton body. Her tanned body quickly grew sweaty and Tony began to get uncomfortable. Something pressed against his back, a lump pressing against her bubble butt. The sheer material of her dress did little to shield Tony from what he realized was some random dude grinding on Erika. He had only spent a week as her panties but he felt oddly protective, she had a boyfriend, that creep should back off! But she didn’t break body contact, choosing to press against the pressure of the strange man, leaning back into him and slowly moving her hips back and forth. Tony felt the guy stiffen against him. The music died and the song ended but they kept grinding, Tony felt a strange, rough pair of hands exploring her body, rubbing against him through her dress. Suddenly there was a sharp impact, shaking him against the muscular fat of her ass.

“What the fuck?” She whirled around, clearly pissed.

“Chill out babe, you have a great ass I just wanted a little sample.”

“You keep your fucking hands to yourself unless I tell you otherwise you goddamn creep!” She was incensed. The room quieted as people turned to listen to them.

“You need to calm down! Nothing happened, we were just dancing!”

“Yeah we were dancing! Then you fucking slapped my ass you piece of shit, don’t you have any respect for yourself?” Tony couldn’t help but enjoy Erika’s anger. Her leg muscles clenching were causing her ass to tighten around his body.

“Whatever, stuck up bitch.” The guy muttered, walking away. Tony felt Erika’s leg shoot out, then a thud as a large body hit the floor. An audible “ooooh” rose from the crowd. “What the fuck was that?!” The guy was angry now too.

Erika lowered her voice, “before you assault the daughter of a cop, think about how badly you want to ruin your life because you couldn’t tell the difference between a person and an object in that little runt brain of yours.”

Tony caught the words, “whatever… bitch… lame…” as the guy slunk away.

Another body pressed against Erika’s but this one was shorter, softer. “Erika! You were badass!” It was Rebecca, squealing, hugging her from behind. “Now forget about him! Let’s get wasted!” The two girls cheered and the party resumed. Erika didn’t notice because the lights were dim, but something was making its way up her calf. A razor-thin tendril of smoky wire was reaching toward John. Then another. And another. Her legs were coated in crisscrossing smoky-steel colored fibers that apparently only Tony could see. Oh shit, it’s been a week Tony realized. Mixed emotions flashed through his head. Most of the time spent with Erika was tedious and mind-numbing, but when she was wearing him… He had never felt more connected to another person. Leaving her would be bittersweet. Did I learn something from this?He wondered. Soon, his vision was obscured by the wires and he slipped peacefully into unconsciousness.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading the second addition! Reviews are always greatly appreciated.