- Text Size +

Shrunk Before The Show by Luidgi

 

 

“My mom wanted me to go to figure skating camp.” I tell the officer in front of me, I think his name is Larry. Happens that this guy is my redemption. My safe-way to normal life. My savior maybe? I am still shaking. Shaking, but growing back.

“Tell me what happened, we have time.” He tells me. The recorder is on. I know there are people watching on the other side of the mirror glass of this small but rather cozy interrogation room.

“She thought about sending me to a figure skating camp for 2 weeks. I mean, I know I am not that bad at figure skating, but I didn’t really want to be the meaning of my life, you know… I only dreamed sometimes about being at the Olympics, but I knew this was an unachievable goal. But on the other hand... I wanted to meet nice looking guys, maybe a rich figure skater you know, so I agreed and first thing I know my mom drops me at a random ice rink arena across state and she’s already waving her way goodbye…..I look at a yellow school bus in a corner, damn it why did I agreed to this?

/

….I am there looking at the door with my bags; clothes and makeup in one bag, my figure skates in the other, a few books and my phone in my backpack. I pick up everything and I walk in. Girls are already on the rink, practicing, I hear the gentle screams of a kind loving coach woman. I sit in the benches and I watch. I see a lot of talent. Most skaters are better than me. A blonde girl around my age skates perfectly, she stands out. I look at all the skaters. All girls for some odd reasons and they’re all about my age, around 16 and some look older. There is a group of younger looking girls to, maybe 20 to 30 people quickly counting. Ahhh…ahhhh….aaaatchoo! I sneeze and the coach, a woman in her mid 30’s looks at me and all the girls stop what they’re doing to gradually look in my general direction.

“Her, you must be Jen?” says the coach aloud. “Come over here!” The woman skates towards the sides. I stand up and walk to meet her while the girls resume skating freely.

“Hi, I’m Rosanna. Head coach for the club.” I shake her hand we exchange greetings. Some girls skate up and pour in around and gossip. Probably about me.  “Good to see you found the place. You’re here for…?”

“Two weeks.” I say. I try to look normal.

“Good good, You’ll be part of the final show then. We like to host a little show here for the local folks and raise the club’s funds, you know.” Coach Rosanna says. I nod.

“Who is she?” one says. Then the gossip starts over. “She’s must be the new one.” “What’s her name?” “A bit skinny” “I bet she can’t double axel” The chatter continues.

“Mia, Sarah, you and the others should show Jen around, I need to finish teaching the class. We’ll meet later at the bus before the ride back to the clubhouse.” Coach Rosanna says to a few girls my age. I understand camp is actually the place where the group sleeps and live for summer. Intensive training during summer helps when winter comes and all the competitions start.  I remember the school bus. Some girls come out of the arena’s ice rink and come towering over me since they wear their skates.

“Hi.” I say. I immediately feel bullied. I can’t help but think this was not a good idea after all.

“Come.” Says the blonde, I assume she is Sarah. They all sit, clean their blades and place the protectors on and walk to the changing rooms. I follow them. One of them comes and says hi to me, she is Mia, an asian looking girl. Some other girls I know I will meet later just do their things and talk, looking at me. They all sit in the changing rooms. Sarah sits down and crosses her legs, and instead of starting to change, she looks straight at me. I try to avoid eye contact, nobody is talking to me they just do their things, they start to change.

I hear Sarah, she talks louder than everyone. “Jen, come over here.” I look at her and smile. She used some kind of bossy tone and I already hate her. I walk over to her. Gossip decibel level goes up. I hear whispers. Giggles. I wish I was back home. Not sure this place is really for me. “Kneel.” She says once I am close.

“What?”

“I said kneel.” She says it again, dead serious. The room becomes silent. I look around, everyone kind of stopped doing what they did to look at me.

“Hmm, sorry I huh… I came here to meet guys and seems I hit the wrong camp. I’ll just be on my way and leave you all to whatever gossip club you run here.” I pick up my bags and turn around to walk away. I hear chatter. A tall girl, is in front of the locker room’s entrance, locks it and guards it. I can’t believe this, what’s happening? What the fuck. I look around, some girls are already walking towards me, dead serious. “Uh, wait, there must be a misunderstanding here…” I think I’m starting to panic.

 “Oh, she’s the next one?” some girl exclaims. “Cool!”

Next thing I do is I scream as powerfully as I can. ! “HELP ME” I drop my bags and I rush for the door, but I am grabbed on both sides. I get punched in the belly. Ooof. I feel being grabbed by at least 3 girls. I try to wrestle and I scream again.

“Shut her up!” I hear Sarah say in the back ground. “HELP!!!” I feel my arm being twisted behind my back, I am punched in the ribs, in the face Ow! My head spins. I bite my own tongue. I fall on my knees. I am pushed down, I can’t struggle, I fall face down on the floor and I get kicked. “Ow. Ow, please. Please…. Stop…..” I blurt out between kicks. I am wrestled and turned on my back, enraged girls pinning my arms and legs down. One is half sitting on my belly holding my neck. They kind of stop wrestling and above me, standing before my head is Sarah, looking down at me. She looks dead serious. I am out of breath. I want to scream but something is shoved into my mouth and pushed deep. I gag on it. It’s a sock, it’s humid and it tastes horrible. Then silence, only Sarah… and everyone, either standing or kneeling on my arms and legs, are all looking at me. I feel Sarah’s ice skate touch the side of my head. I start to shake my head but then her skate moves up as she raises her right leg and soon the sharp blade runs on my cheek and I hear Sarah say : “Tsss tsss tss.” I stop moving my head and I look at the awfully too close figure skate sharp blade. Above it, a long leg, and a very menacing Sarah.

“If I were you I would stop moving.” She says. The cold blade on my cheek presses down. My heart races, what is this bitch going to do with me?

“Should we shrink her now?”says Mia.

“Not now, I want to play with her a bit.” Says Sarah above me. Shrink me? What the fuck? I feel the blade move closer and press down deeper to side of my nose and the blade is directly above my eye. Sarah is holding her balance on one leg with ease. I close my eyes. I think I am going to pass out, the sock in my mouth first dried my mouth now is getting soggy. With my own saliva mixed with whoever of those girl’s foot sweat, it’s disgusting. I want to puke but I try to focus not to. I breathe in through my nose as hard as I can.

“Are you going to step on her face with your skates on?” asks one girl. “She could...” says another. “That would be awesome.” Says another. “Yeah Sarah do it. We’ll shrink her anyway” says Mia.

“Coach Rosanna doesn’t like it when I hurt them too badly.” Says Sarah.

“Do it, come on it’s so cool.” Says one other. There is approval across the locker room.

“Okay, why not.” Sarah says, she shrugs. She can’t be serious. I feel pressure on the blade on my face. It hurts so much, I can’t believe she’s going to do this. Ow…Ow! Noooo…I scream but I am muffled by the socks. I hear giggles. I look up, from one eye I see the bladed sole of a figure skate pressing down and with the other eye, I see Sarah looking down at me and holding her balance with two girls standing next to her. Fuck me….Fuck me she’s going to do it!”

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

There is a second blade pushing my head down, hurting my face like hell. She’s doing it, she’s fucking standing on my face with fucking ice skates. I’m going to die, this is too much pain. She’s going to break my skull. Now panic is an understatement. If I move my head I’m dead. If she slips I’m dead. If she loses her balance I am dead. I feel the weight shift.

“I want to do an arabesque” Sarah says. I can barely hear. She’s crazy. I’m going to die, please I don’t want to die. I feel the blades moving, I think my head is going to be cut in half. I feel blood dripping on the side of my cheek. Then pressure on the sock on my mouth. My mouth is forced open on the sides, I feel a blade in my mouth, across it. I am almost biting it. Then it presses down my jaw is going to dislocate, I try to resist. My whole face is tensed, my muscles are in stress. And then I see her as her leg moves backward. She’s standing with all her weight on an ice skate in my mouth and she’s doing an arabesque in perfect balance as she now doesn’t have the help of any girls who moved around for safety. She’s hurting me like fucking hell, but she looks like a fucking angel, right there right now…figure skating on my face.

 

***


I passed out. Of course I passed out. I should have passed out way earlier. My face starts to hurt before I wake up, and then I wake up. I am naked, I feel the cool air and the cold floor. I try to move but I am too tired. It’s cold, very cold must be the end of the afternoon. I feel pressure on my body. “She’s awake.” I hear. I can’t move. I feel lots of pressure on my body, like if the air itself was heavy. “How tall is she now?” I hear. “4 feet.” A voice above me says. I know it is Sarah just because I will never forget that voice. Ma face hurts even more. One of the most direct parking spotlight is blocked by her looking down on me. She’s standing like she did before she stood on my face, however I know we’re not in the locker rooms. We’re outside, already dark. In fact I think I am laying down on the parking lot near the bus. I look up us and I see I am actually right next to the bus’s door. A measuring tape rolls back. A girl steps on my chest Ooooof and walks up in the bus. I hear chatter as my senses are coming back. “Isn’t it faster usually?” someone asks. I don’t know who asked. “She should be wearable in 2 days” Sarah says above me. She crouches and bends forward to look down at me from closer. She’s beautiful and looks deadly. I am fucking scared. “In two days, little Jen, we will all wear you in our shoes for the rest of the summer camp until you’re too small to see.” She spits on my face, I close an eye. That bitch I’ll beat her, but I can’t move, I am unable to really move my body it feels so numb. I feel someone stepping on my chest and breasts again as a girl wearing sneakers steps inside the bus.

Mia jumps on my chest and looks down at me. “Hey Jen. How are you?” she looks down at me, trampling my breast down, it hurts but it feels muffled. Everything feels muffled. They must have drugged me. “You look like you’re having a bad day. Also, you’re shrinking.” She says then she giggles. Both Sarah and her look down at me. Sarah stands up. “Can’t wait to wiggle your tiny body under my toes while you lick them!” She giggles. I want to retort, I want to tell her I will never lick her fucking toes but nothing comes out of my mouth, like if I couldn’t move it to articulate. Mia is already stepping off my breasts to step in the bus.

“Alright Sarah, go in, we’re leaving.” Says a voice I also remember. It’s coach Rosanna. She comes into view and looks down at me like if I was a piece of shit.

“Later Jen.” I see a white nike sneaker sole crash down across my face. My nose is compressed under the weight. She stands full weight I feel it, but it doesn’t hurt that much, my face hurts but everything feels like when I come out of the dentist. All numb. She steps on my chest, the shoe sole is removed from my face as I see Sarah’s beautiful body walk up in the bus.

“Sarah?” Rosanna says as she walks closer to me. Sarah stops in the bus’s stairs and turns back. “Did you really had to actually skate on her face? She looks like a mess now. I hate it when you do that. ”

“Sorry Coach. I won’t do it again.” Sarah says and then she walks in the bus. The woman sighs and I feel someone is picking me up. They are 2 or 3 girls, and they pick me and bring me inside the school bus. My body is so numb I can’t even do anything, not even talk. This must be a bad dream. Am I really shrinking? This is impossible. I am being tossed on the floor of the middle alley of the school bus, my head is facing the front of the bus I am being turned on my belly. I feel shoes on my body all around. The girls sitting next to me in the benches are all putting their feet on me. My head is on its side on the floor and I see a Skechers sneaker step right in front of my face. It’s the right one. The left one is pressing down on my cheek, and ear, on the side of my head. It is Coach Rosanna.  The school bus is busy and bustling with chatter. The door squeaks and the engine is turned on. I wish I was dead.

“Everyone listen!” Slowly the chatter goes down as Coach speaks up. “Everyone, this is Jen! And I want her to be still alive for the show in two weeks. Whatever you do, don’t, kill, her. No accidents like two weeks ago, alright? Anyway, once the show is over she may be too small to play with anymore.” Girls all laugh. Chatter starts over. I feel the Coach walk all over my back and away to the back of the bus. I am kicked all around, stomped even by girls with their feet on me. They stomp me, over and over again, with all their dirty shoes. And I am hoping this is a nightmare. Worse, I must be dead already and this is my hell starting. I see shoe soles after shoe soles stomping my head down, I realize that I am being pulled towards the back of the bus and everyone, until we reach the back, just stomps and rubs their filthy shoes on my numb body. I hear insults. I hear laughs, and I see shoes, boots, sneakers, flats, mary janes, more sneakers more of every girls shoes.

I dream of being a figure skater, dancing on the Olympic game’s rink with a handsome man, I am secretly in love with him as he grabs me for triple axel jump… I am passing out a little bit more with each shoe sole being dragged on my body and face.

Nope, not going to happen. I am shrinking and I am now this crazy all-girls figure skating club’s new foot slave. And they’re going to be evil. I don’t know what’s coming at me, but I regret being alive and I hate my mother. I pass before reaching the back of the bus.

 

 

***

I am lying under a table, probably in a restaurant. I look up dizzy and there is the heel of a huge high heeled sandal in my mouth. Heels are all over me. They’re eating at the restaurant. The girl above me, wearing those shoes, she kicks my head with her other foot and I am knocked out again.

 

***

 

I wake up dizzy. There is a horrible soap taste in my mouth. I look up and as my eyes adjust to the lighting, I see Mia pouring some lotion in my mouth. I try to close it but my muscles are not responding. “She’s awake” she says calmly. My feelings are better, but I still feel this pressure all around me. Mia looks large. She stands up and looks like a giantess already. I am really shrinking? Then, she raises her long, extra long leg for my size and I see the wrinkled sole of her huge bare foot. I am lying down on my back under her between her legs and that threatening foot above me arches and her toes point down at my face. Please, Mia, don’t do this. “Hi Jen. Thanks for cleaning my toes with your mouth.” This can’t be right. “At least you’ll be awake for my next foot.” I try to close my mouth but it’s not responding. She sits on a chair positioned above me. A few seconds later a huge big toe is lowered in my mouth and forced its way in. It is so big it fits inside my mouth at least all the tail part. I feel the nail scratching my throat, my mouth cannot open any larger I am gagged by a giant big toe and the four other toes are threatening to be next. “Lick it Jen, or maybe you prefer to have me do all the job like I did when you were unconscious…” I will never lick her toes, I swear it, I will never do it. “No?” Mia looks at me questioningly. She is so tall. I must be 3 feet and a half maybe. “Alright… suit yourself.” Mia then starts to pump her toe in and out of my mouth, she twists her ankle and wiggle. She’s literally washing her toe in my mouth. I cannot believe what I am experimenting. I can feel the pain, a bit more, my sense are slowly coming back. I am furious more than I am disoriented, I want to bite her fucking toe until it bleeds, I want to hurt that bitch as much as I can, but I can’t. Instead, she fucks my mouth with her toe, and soon, it’s the next toe, and the next and the next. Minutes later, I am literally forced to accept and acknowledge the fact that bitch made me clean her giant toes. “Thanks Jen!” she drops a towel on my face and grinds my face with her toes above the towel to dry them. She’s done. Finally, leave me alone.

A girl I don’t remember seeing before sits on the chair. She’s a brunette, she looks younger. She doesn’t even say a word, she just bends down, pours a few drops of soap inside my agape mouth and sits back, presenting her both feet to me. She’s going to clean her toes with my mouth as well. “Annie, make it quick, we don’t have much time before she gets too small to do it and there are still 7 of us waiting.” says a girl’s voice from someone I do not see.

“Okay, sure. I am going to bed anyway, already late.” The girl above says before stuffing her big toe into my mouth like Mia did before, and obviously like most of the fucking ice skating camp girls did while I was unconscious. I am in a dorm room I think. I try to focus on what’s happening outside the fact a random giantess girl is cleaning her toes inside my mouth. It’s a dorm room. Maybe ten double deck beds. Clothes everywhere, bags, shoes, girls walking around ignoring me, doing their thing, bitching, chatting…

/

…Well believe it or not, officer, 7 girls cleaned their toes inside my mouth while I was awake. All of them smaller and younger the more they came, as I think they probably had the tallest use me first since I was shrinking slowly over time. The last one was barely 12 years old. She toe-fucked my mouth like all the others before her, without caring.” I say to the corpulent police officer interrogating me. Officer Larry, or was it Henry, writes down on a notepad. He looks like he has a hard time believing my story. He looks up and stares, emotionless.

“Are you alright?” he asks politely. For a girl who spent the last most terrible 2 weeks of her existence as a foot slave of a complete figure skating club, I think I am not all that bad. I am growing back slowly to normal size, this can’t make me feel happier.

“Yes I am, officer.” I nod, I sip at the water in a small plastic glass in front of me.

“Please, tell me what happened next.” He asks.

 

 

 

-          To be continued         -