- Text Size +

Jake was in complete pain, being effortlessly tortured by his giant malevolent friend. He had decided to stop moving, in fact he probably couldn’t move even if he wanted to, Jesse’s gargantuan finger had taken its toll on Jake’s ant sized body. After being beaten and battered by a single finger, he just laid there barely breathing, then he heard her voice from above that surrounded him and sent shivers down his spine.

“BORING!” Jesse said quietly, but still loud enough to send vibrations through Jake’s tortured body. Jake couldn’t do anything but wince at her voice. “OH WELL, LETS GET A BETTER LOOK AT YOU!” her whispers were like words of a goddess bearing down on lowly peasant. He was an injured mess face down on the massive surface of the table, his head pointed to his left. However, even from his laid out view he could see a shadow approaching, he could only imagine Jesse’s hand coming down on him again. Suddenly he felt pressure all over him, already causing terrible pain, the pressure slowly built up, more and more weight began pressing down on him. It felt very similar to being stepped on by this girl not very long ago, funny; Jesse had stepped on him, and now was crushing him with her finger, first the foot, now the hand. Not to mention almost being dropped into her mouth like a crumb of food, and bouncing off her boob like it was the world’s biggest bouncy house. What’s next? Her butt?

As beat up as Jake was, he still managed to scream while Jesse’s fingertip was crushing the life out of him, he even felt himself being ground into the table, as the finger moved him clockwise, then counter-clockwise, then clockwise again, and so on. Jake heard his bones breaking, limbs snapping, and he felt wetness around him, his body covered in blood he was sure. He was on the verge of passing out, when the pressure lifted off, but so did he as he was lifted into the air. His bloody body was stuck to the bottom of Jesse’s finger. Jake managed to look down with only one half good eye left, he could see the bloody mess there on the table, where he was crushed mercilessly, it looked like a bloody snow angel. However, his view would quickly change.

Jake’s heart stopped, as he found himself looking directly at Jesse’s godly face. Sure he got an up close and personal look with Jesse’s mountain-size face earlier, but this was a new ordeal, this time the mountain was staring back. Those eyes, those big beautiful brown eyes were locked on him. Jake never paid much attention to Jesse’s eyes, but now he could see the beauty in them, the light reflecting off her brown iris, almost giving off a greenish color, and he could see the blood vessels clearly within the whites of her eyes. These fine details he was making out would go unnoticed by a regular sized person, but he could see them clearly. The eyes were alive, it was almost as if these eyes were a separate entity from Jesse, like some extra-dimensional being straight out of science fiction. And it was looking directly at him, studying him, deciding his fate.

Jake had never felt more scrutinized in his life, like God himself… or herself, was looking upon him, about to pass some judgement. Instantly, Jesse’s facial expression went from one of curiosity to a complete look of disgust. Her eyebrows arched downward, eyes squinted, mouth parted open a bit, all these subtle movements on Jesse’s mountain face were terror inducing to Jake. Being up this near to her face, it was like watching a rockslide up close and personal, such fast movements from something so huge.

“EW!!” Jesse’s deafening voice, now loud more than ever, sent pain towards Jake’s miniscule ears.

“Je… Jesse…” Jake managed to squeak out a whisper in a last vie for Jesse’s attention, but it was no use, she never even heard his screams. He just remained helpless, stuck on a girl’s fingertip like a bug. Unexpectedly, Jake felt something peeling his feet off the fingertip, looking down it was Jesse’s thumbnail attempting to scrape his body off. Soon, Jake found himself in a folding chair position, his head between his legs, he yelled in pain. Here he was stuck between Jesse Womack’s giant thumb and forefinger, one of his only friends, and she was treating him like just like another bug. Jake then felt the strong force of the fingers smashing him in between, the pain was too much, he lost consciousness and blacked out, his body wadded up into a little ball and flicked away like it was nothing.

Jake’s wadded up body laid somewhere amongst the vast open world of what was the science classroom floor. Ordinarily, a regular person would’ve been dead way before Jake found himself here, but Jake was no longer ordinary. Jake was ant-sized sure, but his strength and durability had significantly increased as well as having fast regenerative healing like a comic book superhero. It was that chemical, something in that chemical had made him superhuman, and unbeknownst to the unconscious but still alive Jake, his body had already begun repairing itself, healing such fatal wounds at unimaginable rates. In just a few mere hours, Jake’s body would be good as new, a bit on the sore side though.

Jake opened his eyes, vision blurry, mind hazy, and it felt like a truck had hit him. “What happened?” Jake said to himself, feeling his own head. “Last thing I remember I…” Suddenly Jake sat straight up, heart immediately going a million miles an hour, it all came back to him in a rush of flashbacks. Him shrinking, avoiding danger, then danger finding him, then pain, the most pain he ever felt in his life, all from Jesse. Jake sat there on the ground breathing rapidly trying to calm himself down. “Jesse…” he muttered. He would never look at her the same again if he got out of this and returned to normal size. ‘IF’ Jake thought, he still couldn’t believe his situation right now. Why would Ms. Turner have a device that can shrink people? Jake was thinking to himself. Quickly Jake then snapped out of his deep thinking at the thought of Ms. Turner, remembering his situation and where he was at, he put all his attention to his surroundings.

Jake looked around at his immediate surroundings only to find he wasn’t near anything, he must be in the middle of the science lab floor as he could still see tables and lab chairs but they were off in the distance, like a mountainous landscape. The next thing Jake noticed was that there were no sounds, at least from any giant people. He looked off to the classroom side of the room and as far as he could tell, there were no people in the room. ‘Is the school day over?’ Jake thought, maybe he had been unconscious all day, but the lights were still on.    

And then he saw it, or her more like, he saw her move in the distance. Ms. Turner was leaving her office, casually walking across the classroom to her desk in front of the room. A moving mountain in the far distance to Jake, but even from this great distance, Jake could still recognize the great beauty of his former teacher turned titan of Greek mythology. He watched as she took a seat at her desk, ‘It must be her break hour’, Jake thought. With nothing else to do, and with the classroom vacant of gigantic classmates, Jake decided to make a run toward Ms. Turner, get her attention, and get out of this mess of a situation.

After about ten minutes of non-stop running, Jake had finally made it to the base of his teacher’s desk. The desk had four legs, but three coverings, walls to Jake, on each side of the desk except for the backside where a person can sit at. Fortunately, the desk sides didn’t touch the ground, so Jake was just small enough to crawl underneath the closest side as opposed to walking around the entire side. Crawling his way through, he had made it to the other side, brushing himself off after getting back on his feet. Jake would then look up and see quite the spectacular sight.

Jake had a great view of Ms. Turner’s building sized legs peacefully sitting in a chair, her upper body hidden from his view, but what really got his attention was her feet. She was barefoot! Her empty black pumps were sitting on the other side of her feet, while Jake was on their far right. Jake’s little heart had started beating rapidly, thoughts racing through his head like a bees’ nest, he just had to go in for a closer look.

As he got closer, Jake couldn’t shake off the super surreal feeling enveloping within him. The already big feet got bigger and bigger as he drew near his teacher’s colossal feet. This was absolutely crazy to Jake, like he was put into a state of the art virtual simulation of his wildest dreams. Jake stopped moving toward the objects of his desire about 20 feet away, well what would be 20 feet scaled to his size anyway. Ms. Turner’s feet were perfectly monolithic, they were big, almost as much as Ashley Anderson’s feet from earlier, the main difference here though is Jake was nowhere near as terrified now as he was then. Ashley’s feet were beautiful, but they were moving, almost alive and awake ready to destroy and flatten anything smaller than them within in range, just a pair of devastating colossal monsters. Here though, Ms. Turner’s feet were still and unmoving, almost peaceful like, like a couple of sleeping dragons, beautiful but dangerous if woken up.

Jake stood in awe of these feet, the skin was slightly pinkish and smooth all around, perfect complexion, and the toenails were unpainted but looked strong and healthy. He stared at her pinky toe, which was still quite larger than him; the toe could easily overpower him. Jake started to get hard, he began to walk around the foot for a closer look, he was obviously beginning to think with his other head now.

He made his way to the front of her feet. Both of her feet were flat along the ground and positioned perfectly parallel to each other, Jake stood just maybe ten feet away from her big toes, perfectly centered between them. He looked straight ahead into the space between her teacher’s building sized feet, it was like he was standing at the base of a canyon albeit a small and tight spaced canyon made of flesh, but an amazing, almost landscape-like sight nonetheless. He looked up towards the legs that toward into the sky ending at her knees, then he noticed the big toes that stood to his right and left of him, they were about three times his own height and about 20 feet long, give or take 5 feet. It was big enough to destroy his house all by itself, Jake thought. The smelly aroma of Ms. Turner’s feet was also overwhelming Jake. He had a full hard-on now, perverted thoughts overflowing his mind. Jake stood there, pitching a tent in full force, staring at the toe to his left, looking at the top, Ms. Turner’s big toenail was hanging over the edge like a roof of two-story house. He was strongly considering taking his dick out and stroking it until he was content. No! This was wrong! He shouldn’t do this and be a total creep! Ms. Turner was still a person, although a gigantic person to him, but still it’d be extremely perverted and messed up to jack off right in front of her… But, how often does one find themselves in a situation like this? Jake’s dark side began to try and justify such a heinous act. Her feet are right here, he doesn’t even have to make contact with them, plus she doesn’t even know he’s down here, and never has to know that he fapped right between her big toes. To her Jake is just a bug, or a speck of dirt at her feet, his actions will have no effect on the giant goddess before him.

Jake found himself in a state of internal conflict. Well, at least he could walk up and touch her foot, her big toe, I mean he’d have to anyway in order to climb up and get her attention. Jake walked right up to Ms. Turner’s big right toe and held his tiny hand up to it, hesitant at first, but then he placed his hand on the side of her toe, it was amazing, the flesh was soft yet solid, hard to explain. He then placed his other hand onto the toe, and then started to rub it with both of his hands, and then almost instinctively without thinking, he went in close to the toe and kissed it. Jake had just kissed his gigantic teacher’s toe.

That’s it. Jake was sent into a state of euphoria after kissing this toe, he just had to do it now. He unbuttoned his pants and zipped down, while looking in all directions, as if someone was going to walk from the other side of her toes and get him in trouble for masturbating. He pulled his underwear down and whipped out his dick, and immediately and shamelessly started to working on it.

First 15 seconds went by, and then 30, Jake was trying his hardest to save himself for the biggest, and maybe best, cum of his life. His thoughts and view were all about Ms. Turner’s huge foot in front of him, the thoughts of climbing it, and exploring it filled his mind like an overflowing glass of water. Jake was coming near ejaculation, really close, when something moving from above caught his eye. Ms. Turner’s gigantic hand! It was coming down toward her right foot. Was Jake spotted? Was she about pluck up the tiny boy masturbating at her feet? Jake just stopped and stood motionless, like a T-Rex was trying to spot him, his hand still gripping his member. The monster of a hand came down fast, but it all went by slow in Jake’s head, he thought it would come after him, but instead the hand came down on the right foot, scratching at it and rubbing it. Jake was in awe. Ms. Turner had the biggest most beautiful hands Jake had ever seen on a woman, but now they were just godly, the cracks and lines on her soft hands and fingers were very noticeable.

The big feminine hand looked gentle, but at the same time it looked strong enough to rip houses out of the ground and crush them easily within her massive palm. Her thumbnail was about three and a half the length of Jake’s body, her slender fingers were longer than any bus. Jake went back to stroking himself, staring at this beautiful hand lightly scratching her foot with fingernails way bigger than he was. He was nearing his climax again, as he began to imagine being picked up by her thumb and finger and then getting rubbed all over her foot, guided by her giant fingers along the soft skin of the giant foot, and in between each toe. Jake couldn’t hold it anymore at the thought of that situation playing out, he began to cum on the floor beneath him, Ms. Turner’s lovely hand lifting back into the sky as Jake was winding down.

Jake dropped to his knees breathing heavily as he just had the greatest cum of his young life, but he wouldn’t get much of a rest as the left big toe behind him crept up on him. It was too late when Jake noticed the huge toe closing in on him as he backed up only to have his back hit against the other toe. Jake was stuck as Ms. Tuner’s big toes closed in on him. With nowhere else to go but up, Jake desperately tried to climb up the toe behind him, he made it part way up the toe before he was completely mashed between the big pink piggies. Jake was now completely immobilized, helpless, as the toes began to rub up against each other.

Meanwhile up top, Ms. Turner was busy on her laptop and jotting down notes and planning for tomorrow’s classes no doubt, completely ignorant of her tiny student between her feet as she had her left foot playfully rubbing against her right.

Jake was being rolled up like a handful of dough between two baker’s hands, except these weren’t hands rolling him, but two house-sized toes. After what felt like minutes of torture, the left foot finally lifted away, as Jake rolled onto his back trying to catch his breath. Jake got his bearings back and realized he was laying on a hard surface. Was he on the floor again? No, he wasn’t. Jake stood up on the hard surface to realize he was standing on his teacher’s giant toenail. “Holy shit…” Jake said to himself. He had just survived another ordeal with a gigantic human, and was on the human like she was a landscape, just like with Jesse earlier.

Being on the foot itself, Jake could truly see just how gargantuan this foot was, he also realized his pants were halfway down his legs. Right, he totally just jacked off to his giant teacher’s feet… If he had a “No Way In Hell” bucket list, he’d have that checked off now. Jake pulled his pants back up and buttoned them back up before looking ahead at the vast foot he was standing on, the top of the foot looking like the bottom of a massive hill valley that would lead straight up to the heavens. He was feeling a bit guilty from his actions, but at least he was thinking more clearly now. Back to his mission, Jake stepped off the toenail on onto the long toe of his teacher crush, time to climb on up.