- Text Size +

Jake couldn’t believe his predicament, he was absolutely miniscule, and he could hear his classmates coming down the hall. Jake began to panic, he started feeling himself up, hoping he was just in a bad dream, but he wasn’t. Instead he was in a real nightmare. Fortunately, Jake just now realized he still had his clothes on, it seems they shrunk down with him, along with his backpack. Yes, that green liquid had been sprayed all over him, Jake remembered.

Suddenly, it happened, the moment that will forever be burned in Jake’s memories, the very first time he’d see a normal sized person from his diminutively small stature. It was absolutely terrifying to Jake, who just stood there on the ground just a couple feet from Ms. Turner’s office and just barely in the classroom, and probably completely unnoticed by a glancing eye. It was a girl, Jake was too scared to try and think who it was, but she was absolutely colossal. She must’ve been 500 feet tall to Jake, maybe even more; she was a walking skyscraper to him.

Thankfully she was just in the entrance currently and not walking his way, instead she would take a right toward the tables. Her small footsteps to her were slightly small tremors and loud thuds to Jake, even with the distance between them. Jake just continued to stare in a shocked awe, she was like a moving mountain in the distance, but perhaps the most scary and unsettling thing about it was that she moved so incredibly fast. It completely boggled Jake’s mind to see something so huge, move so undeniably quick. Jake felt like he was going to puke.

Then more titanic classmates walked into the room, a boy and another girl, both followed the first girl to the tables and to their seats. The tremors from their footsteps were getting more frequent. Jake was in the wide open, straight in the walk zone, and he knew it wouldn’t be long before someone would walk his way to sit at the table in front of him. He had to move and get out of the open, but where? He looked ahead at the tables, he could hide under there, but then he’d be vulnerable to his classmates’ feet… He thought back to that, a girl’s foot would be gigantic to him now; he could go spelunking on one just like he always dreamed…

No! Jake snapped out of it, he could also be crushed flat by a gigantic foot. He turned around, looking at the opening of Ms. Turner’s office, that was his safest bet as of now. Suddenly the tremors started getting wild and the sound of footsteps became over bearing. Jake dared not look, and instead took off in a dead-sprint toward the empty office, however he wasn’t covering much ground. The tremors then started to feel like full on quakes, someone was walking toward him, he was sure. Jake was running as fast as his tiny legs could take him, but he felt like he wasn’t getting anywhere, the quakes were so intense now. A giant foot had stepped where Jake was before he started running, he didn’t look back though, absolutely terrified, but the force of the foot step had caused Jake to stumble. “Oh Shit!” Jake yelled aloud.

It was like a building had dropped right in front of him, as he saw a wall of blackness fall from the heavens right in front of him, the force of the impact sent Jake flying backwards, putting him on his back. He quickly got back to his feet and looked at whatever it was that blocked his path. It was a giant black sandal-clad foot. The foot was so ginormous, it could fill two basketball courts, maybe three, it could easily crush Jake’s house and his neighbor’s house completely flat in one step. The skin was lightly brown, Jake could make all the cracks and ridges of the foot in great detail, he noticed the long big toe too, and the brightly red color of the toenail. Jake recognized this foot from this morning.

He looked directly up, and there she was, Ashley Anderson, literally standing over him. Her legs covered in black yoga pants, were planted in front and behind Jake like two big towers reaching into the sky, two sexy muscularly toned black towers. They were so tall and stood high in the air, reaching her curvy hips and massive crotch area, Jake stared like a deer in the headlights. Ashley was just standing there, texting on her phone. Jake couldn’t even move a finger; he was paralyzed with both fear and amazement, but mostly fear.

Ashley was moving her thumbs rather quickly to get her message typed out; she had no clue of the tiny boy standing between her feet. She pressed send, and put her phone in her hoodie pocket, she looked at the table to her immediate right and moved herself over to take her seat.

 Jake was still staring at the goddess-like Ashley above, mouth agape, he felt like he should get on his knees and worship her, less she snuff his insignificant tiny life out. Then he heard a loud screeching noise, he immediately looked to his right at the goddess’s left foot and it was shifting toward him. Ashley’s foot then lifted off the ground, Jake couldn’t do anything as his knees buckled under him and he fell into fetal position. The giant foot seemed to float over him, casting a very big and dark shadow. He could see all the dirt and filth underneath the sandal sole, and he was going to be just another speck on it, or so he thought. Jake closed his eyes, ready for his end, but it never came as the foot stepped over him and landed away from him with another giant thud.

Jake watched as the unknowingly merciful giantess took another step, and pulled a giant chair from the table and sat in it. Such benign and small movements to Ashley, but a superior sight to behold for Jake, she could move mountains without even trying, he thought. He was so distracted that he didn’t notice another series of quakes approaching until it was too late. Jake looked at the approaching giant. “Shelly.” He whispered.

Shelly was walking toward him at a quick pace; her converses were shaking the world around Jake. Unfortunately he was still in fetal position as his humongous intellectual rival was about to crush him. Now this was truly his end, Jake thought, as Shelly’s right foot landed and the left rose up in the air. It was coming right on him, he looked up at his would be killer, she was just looking ahead, smile on her face, not a care in the world. Jake continued to stare at her face that was so far up in the air, until his vision was filled with nothing but the bottom of Shelly’s left foot. It seemed like slow motion at first, but then the foot came crashing down on him, darkness enveloping him, this was it, ‘goodbye world’ he had one last thought, and then complete darkness.

Jake felt enormous pressure on top of him, it hurt a bit sure, but he was still alive, or was he? Did he die? Was this the afterlife? Just darkness? And then he saw light again; the gigantic foot on top of him had let off of him and went traveling into the heavens again. What? How? Jake was sure he would be dead by now, looking back up at the sole of Shelly’s shoe, he realized that his tiny body had just barely fit into one of the ridges of the sole, thus he wasn’t completely squished.

Jake couldn’t believe it, he had survived being stepped on by his Godzilla sized classmate! He started to laugh, a bit hysterically, but was once again interrupted by more tremors and quakes, more giants incoming! ‘Nope, not again!’ Jake thought, as he got to his feet and took off again to Ms. Turner’s empty office.

He finally made it to (temporary) safety, after what felt like forever, but at least he had no more near death experiences for the time being. Jake stood by one of the doorframes, now he was no athlete, but somehow he felt like he could run a mile, like he was energized or something, weird. Jake took this time to properly assess the situation, as his gigantic classmates made their way to their seats.

‘Okay, some device shrunk me, a device that had to be Ms. Turner’s, so I have to get her attention, to turn me back, if I don’t die first,’ Jake was thinking to himself, ‘but how small am I exactly?’ Jake looked ahead at the behemoth that was Ashley Anderson, when he was at her feet, he notice he was about half the height of her sandal, and her sandal must’ve been around an inch tall. So Jake was roughly half an inch tall. “Just fucking great.” He muttered to himself. Jake was the size of an ant.

“GOOD MORNING CLASS!!” Jake heard a loud but still familiar voice it was Ms. Turner, she had finally returned, closing the classroom door. The class settled down, and she started to speak again, her feminine voice sounding like thunder to Jake. She was doing the roll call, calling students’ names, and then she finally got to Jake. “JAKE!! JAKE SUMMERS!!” it was like the voice of god, or goddess I should say, was calling out for Jake. Jake started to yell as loudly as he could, but it was useless, even Ashley couldn’t hear him.

“ASHLEY!! COULD YOU SEE IF JAKE IS IN MY OFFICE, PLEASE!!” Ms. Turner asked the star athlete. Ashley then stood up and took a couple steps toward the empty office. Jake was instantly terrified, as he back himself against the doorframe, hoping to avoid her killer feet. He watched as Ashley stood between the doorframes and peaked in, he got a good side view of her hugely fit ass from where he stood, now that looks like a good place to go spelunking, Jake thought. Ashley scanned the room briefly before turning back around. Jake thought about trying to get her attention, but quickly decided against after he remembered the many times he’d seen Ashley go out of her way to crush a bug, and to her, that’s pretty much what he was, so he waited instead.

“NOPE!! I DON’T SEE HIM!!” Ashley said loudly, causing Jake to fall on his knees covering his ears. Ashley then walked back to her seat.

“THAT’S ODD!!” Ms. Turner replied back. “I GUESS HE WENT TO THE RESTROOM, MAYBE?!” She asked herself, but then continued with the roll call.

‘Okay, so I need to get to Ms. Turner she’s the only one who can help me at this point, anyone else may just mistake me for a bug and step on me.’ Jake thought, ‘Well, now is a good time as any!’ Jake then started to run to the front of the room along the wall keeping out of sight and away from feet.

From the sound of it, Ms. Turner had begun her class lecture, and Jake was that much closer to his beautiful teacher. He had made it to the classroom door, and looked to his left, and there she was, Ms. Turner standing tall in front of the class, like a benevolent goddess gracing the world with her presence. This was the homestretch for Jake; he just had to get to her now.

Jake started to run again, when a loud clinging had disrupted him, it came from the classroom door someone had opened it. Jake had stopped dead in his tracks as the door flung open, and another giantess had stood before him, or more like over him. It was his best friend, Jesse.