- Text Size +

Jake was making his way to the science room, he was thinking about what happened with Jesse. Jake didn’t have many friends, none at all really, thanks to his diminutive size, he’d either get bullied or ignored altogether. But Jesse however, was his best friend, despite the way she treats him now, and she was definitely easy on the eyes, heck he’d probably have a crush on her if it wasn’t for their brother-sister type friendship they had built over the years.

Jake and Jesse had met in the 5th grade, mainly over their love of comic books. They’d have sleepovers at each other’s houses, play video games and watch movies all night, and they’d play pretend superheroes outside during the day. Those were the good times, Jake thought, but like all things, they come to an end eventually. High school came, and the two split up in the social chain, Jake become a nerdy introvert who would much rather converse with the teachers than his fellow classmates, and Jesse, with her height and good looks, flourished in the social scene, scoring multiple dates and friends along the way. Jesse had still hung out with Jake at times though, if not just to tell him about her dates… and the sex.

The perks of being in the friend zone, but Jake didn’t mind it, at least not completely, and sure the teasing would get annoying at times, but he’d rather a pretty girl tease him then some douchebag jock. Still, Jake had been thinking about that ‘teacher’s pet’ comment Jesse made. Jake did enjoy being in the company of the teachers, but more specifically he liked being around Ms. Turner, the science teacher. Jake had been infatuated with her since day one of high school, she was always so nice to him and always seemed to be in a happy mood. As far as Jake could tell, she couldn’t have been more than ten years older than him. Jake would always show up before class to see if she needed help setting up, or merely just to talk to her about anything, she always obliged him.

Jake usually skipped breakfast, instead opting out to go to the science classroom in the mornings. He was already well on his way to the classroom, the door was on his next right. As he turned to enter, someone was leaving the room at the same time, surprising both at the same time. The other person yelped after being startled, it was a girl.

“Sorry about that.” Jake said. It was Shelly, one of Jake’s classmates. She was roughly the same height as Jake, she had black hair that went down to her neck and pretty green eyes that Jake would stare into for this brief moment.

“Oh, hi Jake,” Shelly responded, “That’s ok, I just got startled a bit.” She said smiling, while brushing some of her hair behind her right ear. “So uh, did finish last night’s homework?”

“Uh yeah… It was fun!” Jake awkwardly said. ‘Did I really just say that?’, Jake thought to himself. Still, he managed to get a slight chuckle out of Shelly, followed by a brief moment of awkward silence.

“Well I’ll see you in class, Jake!” Shelly said, as she started to walk away.

“Yeah, see you Shelly!” Jake walked into the classroom. Jake always thought highly of Shelly, she was his intellectual rival in the class, and she always said hi when she saw him, of course that was all Jake thought of her, oblivious to the fact that she does have a interest in him.

 The classroom looked the same as it always did, the teacher’s desk was just right of the door, with a few rows of tables facing the teacher. To the left of the door was a closet full of supplies and Ms. Turner’s private office, and to the further right of the room, past the student tables was the lab area.

Jake entered the room and could see that Ms. Turner was sitting at her desk in the front of the room, she was on her laptop while jotting some notes in what he presumably thought was her planner.

“Good morning, Ms. Turner!” Jake said to the sitting teacher.

“Good morning, Jake.” She looked up at Jake, giving him a polite smile. She had her dirty blonde hair wrapped up in a bun, with a few loose strands hanging on the side of her head and down her forehead. Ms. Turner was looking at Jake through her glasses with her light blue eyes.

“How was your morning?” Jake politely asked.

Well, other than Butters throwing up in the bathroom this morning, it’s just been swell.” She said sarcastically. Butters was her pet cat, they both shared a chuckle over that last statement. “So how has Mr. Summers been faring this morning?” She asked Jake, Jake Summers being his full name.

“Not bad, could’ve been better.” Jake joked; Ms. Turner smiled at him for a bit. The two had some back and forth banter for a minute, talking about current events in the news, and what they watched on tv last night. Finally Jake asked her if she needed any help with anything. “Do you need help with setting up class?” He asked.

“No, everything is ready for class this morning…” She paused for a moment. “But I did get a new supply delivery this morning, if you would like to stock them?” She asked.

“Certainly!” Jake answered eagerly. Ms. Turner smiled and stood up from her desk and began walking toward Jake. She was wearing nicely fit capris and a loose fitting top to match.

‘She’s looking amazing today as always’, Jake thought to himself, he noticed she was wearing her black flats today, he was always in for a tease when she wore those. More often than not, when she wore those flats in class, she would take them off mid-lecture and stand around barefoot, and man… If they weren’t the most amazing feet he’s ever seen in person, even beating Ashley Anderson’s by just a hair(or toe?). Ms. Turner’s feet were big, and expectedly so as she was just slightly taller than Jake’s friend Jesse, maybe 5’11, but Jake wouldn’t be surprised if she was 6’0 even, or taller than that honestly.

Her feet are perfect to Jake; though he couldn’t necessary explain why. When she would show them off, her toenails were usually unpainted, yet clean and well taken care of, and the skin looked very soft and smooth. Jake never stared at her feet, but he got as many subtle glimpses as he could, trying his best to get the image of the feet engrained in his head, as they became the subject of many of his faps. He’d frequently daydream of riding on her big toenail like a bull as she wiggled her toes playfully.

Jake snapped out of his brief daydream as Ms. Turner walked past him, happily looking up at her. She was heading back to her office and Jake began to follow, he would catch a view of her butt as he did so. Ms. Turner had a nice big booty as well, Jake couldn’t tell if it was natural or if she worked out for it, maybe a bit of both he thought to himself. God, this woman was just perfect in Jake’s eyes, looking at the curvaceous woman in front of him. He could tell she played sports throughout all her schooling and college years; there was no doubt that she still works out everyday.

Ms. Turner led Jake to her office, and turned to a stack of boxes on the ground, she bent over and picked one up between her hands. Those hands, Jake thought, were pretty big as well, but not man hands in the slightest. The fingers were long but not too slender, palms were big and wide, but not too fat, and her nails were long and also unpainted. She could probably crush Jake’s much smaller hands in her grip if she wanted too.

“Here, just take these boxes into the supply room and stock accordingly, if you don’t mind, kind sir.” She handed the box to Jake, giving a friendly expression.

“You know I don’t, Ms. Turner.” Said a smitten Jake, with a cheeky smile on his face.

“Thanks Jake.” She smiled. “Well I’ve got to run down to the office for a moment, I’ll see you in class.” She said, and then she left the classroom.

It was kind of cool how Ms. Turner trusted him like that to leave him alone in her office, Jake thought. After some time of going back and forth, he had stocked all the delivery boxes, though he went back into Ms. Turner’s office to see if he had missed a box. Just as he had suspected, he had finished with the boxes, having a moment to himself, he causally looked around her office, all the knick-knacks and do-dads on her desk, when something had caught his eye.

‘Is that a toy?’ Jake thought to himself, as he grabbed this device from the far end of Ms. Turner’s office desk. It looked like some kind of barcode scanner you see at grocery stores, however there was a clear canister attached to the bottom of it, with some kind of green liquid in it. Was it a water gun? No, maybe a cleaning spray bottle? Jake started to fiddle around with it, as the device had buttons on it. Suddenly the device started to beep, Jake started to fiddle around with it even more to get it to stop, but the beeping got faster. In a panic, Jake put the device back where it was, and tried to step back, but it was too late. The device had sprayed the green chemical on him, on his clothes, his skin, his hair, and his backpack.

Jake started to cough uncontrollably; his head was spinning, what the hell was that? He began to step out of Ms. Turner’s office and into the class, and stumbled into the doorframe, leaning against it.

“Ms. Turn…” He tried to yell, but he felt too nauseous and fell to his hands and knees, suddenly a flash overcame his sight, and his body shook for a moment, and then it stopped. He finally opened his eyes and looked around, where was he? He was obviously somewhere different, as he was now in a huge room, like airplane hangar huge, only bigger, way bigger. Was he teleported? No, he was sprayed by that green stuff, surely that didn’t… Wait, something caught his eye, something huge, make that SOMETHINGS. Huge objects were in front of him, skyscraper huge, but what were they? They looked like… tables… tables and chairs, only scaled up by like a thousand times. Jake looked behind him, only to see the ground stretch forever, then to the sides to see gigantic walls going up hundreds of feet in the air. Was that… Is this… Ms. Turner’s office doorframe?

Jake had stood up, staring everywhere, trying to comprehend what exactly was going on here. ‘Did… Am I… Small?’ Jake thought to himself. Finally after a moment of realization, and putting two and two together about that stuff that sprayed him, Jake came to the conclusion of the situation and summarized it all in one word, “Fuck.”

Suddenly he heard a noise, loud and very echo-like, like some kind of whale noises, but amplified. He looked to the direction it was coming from, and to his horror he realized what he was hearing… His classmates.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Finally, the shrinking! Now the next chapter is where the fun begins.