- Text Size +

She was his pet. She worshipped him. Her name was Amy, a five-inch-tall college student– well she was a college student. Her owner treated her well, considering he kept her as a pet, but that wasn’t really cruel because she enjoys it. She’d been with him for almost a year. As she laid in her human hamster cage, she fell asleep to the memory of how she’d become a pet. Amy started out as a somewhat clingy girlfriend, but her boyfriend liked the attention, so it wasn’t an issue. One day she approached him with a proposition: if she could find a way to shrink herself, would he make her his pet? It was her idea, her dream, from the very beginning. She found someone she loved and trusted and decided to live out her wildest fantasy.

She found a cursed collar that would allow her to shrink to any size her master wanted. Once her boyfriend put the collar on her, only he could remove it. It was in that moment that he became her master. He was gentle and caring, but he always got what he wanted. Not that Amy would ever put up a fight, pushing the limits of her fantasy was her favorite part of the experience. When they had first met, she was about 5’5” with light brown, almost blonde, hair. She was as skinny as a twig, but after months of swallowing noting but cum or cum-soaked junk food, she had become pretty chubby. Had she been full size, it would be as though she gained about 40 pounds.

As she drifted off to sleep, she even dreamt of worshipping her master. She was happy. She was roused from her good night’s sleep by the blaring alarm clock next to her cage. She fixed her hair and knelt by the door. Her master reached in and gently grabbed her. He was barely awake as he set her down between him legs. It was their morning routine for her to get him off and earn her breakfast. She crawled up to his enormous balls and began massaging them, placing soft kisses on them here and there. She often couldn’t wait until she was finished pleasing him to help herself and this morning was no exception. As she licked and massaged his balls, she used one hand to finger herself, allowing small moans and gasps to escape her lips. She began her ascent to his shaft, rubbing her whole body on the stiff, warm member. She humped the base, getting herself off on the enormous cock between her legs that had a rhythmically arousing pulse that shook her to her core as she came on his dick. Once she had recovered from her mind-numbingly amazing orgasm, she eagerly licked her master’s cock from top to bottom, using a combination of her own saliva and the abundant vaginal fluid flowing from her pussy from being so utterly turned on from the whole experience, even after a year. She felt his dick grow stiffer as she approached the tip. She licked all around the hole and even inside. She greedily swallowed all of his precum as she begged for him to release his load. She was a combination of horny, starving, and excited to please her master. She humped the tip a few times before placing her small mouth over the hole and holding on as tight as she could while expectantly awaiting her reward for all her hard work. He finally came, blasting a mouthful of warm sperm into her and another ten mouthfuls down her chest and in a small puddle in front of her. She swallowed the initial mouthful and proceeded to gorge herself on the remaining white nectar from her master. She never missed a drop. Her gut bulged out in front of her as she laid back breathing heavily from her big breakfast. The warm semen still coating her throat and leaving its sweet taste in her mouth.

A giant hand came down and gently lifted her up. She received a kiss on the head and Amy and her master headed to the shower.