[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

*Co-written with WritingGirl on Writing.com*

You find yourself tiny and trapped with various girls, getting up close and personal as they go about their daily lives, unaware of the gruesome torment they're putting you through.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Scat, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22155 Read: 244642
Published: May 04 2018 Updated: December 24 2020
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/1111112112] I wrote this story with WritingGirl, swapping chapters back and forth as it progressed. Full credit goes to WritingGirl for the chapters they wrote.

 Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. This story also branches off the "Cindy's Inner Desires Story" after Chapter 3. Here's what happenend so far:

-You were with Jen at a restaurant when her friend Cindy showed up. Cindy sat on you and you ended up on the wrong side of her thong, right against her asshole. Jen forgot about you, and the two girls went on with their day, happily shopping for clothes, all the while you had been crushed under Cindy's asshole and farted on. After hours of torment, Cindy goes home and masturbates, cramming you inside her ass with a vibrator, and cums. That's where this story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: The clock. Time for bed! by NotOnTime [Reviews - 1] (737 words)

2. Chapter 2: Heavy Dreamer by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1638 words)

3. Chapter 3: The masturbation continues! by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (733 words)

4. Chapter 4: Getting Gassy by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (931 words)

5. Chapter 5: Her huge anus closed on top of you by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (938 words)

6. Chapter 6: Trying To Escape Her Ass by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1794 words)

7. Chapter 7: Cindy goes out to have some fun by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1062 words)

8. Chapter 8: Time for a club party by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (551 words)

9. Chapter 9: Cindy's Butt's About To Blow! by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1231 words)

10. Chapter 10: She's just here to change clothes by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1367 words)

11. Chapter 11: Ashley Meets Up With Her Friends by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1009 words)

12. Chapter 12: Pressed Up Against Her Pussy by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1104 words)

13. Chapter 13: Ashley rubs the front of her panties with her fingers by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (896 words)

14. Chapter 14: Shake That Horny Pussy by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1096 words)

15. Chapter 15: Ashley finishes herself off and cums by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (724 words)

16. Chapter 16: Ejected! But What Next? by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (708 words)

17. Chapter 17: Sandra tries to deal with her problem as she dances by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (708 words)

18. Chapter 18: This Pole Dancer Really Needs To Fart by NotOnTime [Reviews - 1] (900 words)

19. Chapter 19: She Urges More Gas To Slip Out by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1422 words)

20. Chapter 20: Sandra keeps dancing by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (776 words)

21. Chapter 21: She Really Has To Go by NotOnTime [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1830 words)