[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After finishing college, our protaganist takes a job in rural Wyoming. In what appears to be a happy coincidence, he learns that he has distant relatives in the town where he's working. Unfortunately for him, his two distant cousins have other plans for him: making him their toy. Hopefully he manages to find a work-life balance between keeping his sanity and serving their every need. Hopefully, he can overcome his attraction to his well-meaning but not very observant distant aunt as well, without getting unknowingly killed by her first.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Adult 30-39, Unaware, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18757 Read: 107463
Published: May 02 2018 Updated: May 09 2018
Story Notes:

A short(?) story that is my first attempt at this long-format writing. If you like it, feel free to reach out with suggestions as to where it goes because it's almost entirely improvised at this point.

 

 

1. Chapter 1: Change on the Horizon by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1268 words)

2. Chapter 2: Welcome to the Real World by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1472 words)

3. Chapter 3: Real World Consequences by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1782 words)

So the site has deleted this chapter multiple times... I hope this is it. A word of warning, never type directly into the text box it will let you down. I knew this, did it anyway, and paid the price. In any case, as always, please suggest direction for this story. You got an aspect of giantess(es) you want to see? Let me know

 

 

 

 

4. Chapter 4: Do Johns Dream of Erotic Feet (and, y'know, other parts too. I liked the pun) by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1894 words)

We're starting to earn that x-rating. I wouldn't typically go explicit so let's see how it plays out. I hope y'all enjoy reading it and, as with every chapter, let me know what should be worked into John's wild ride. Enjoy!

 

 

5. Chapter 5: the First Day of the Rest of Your Life by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1690 words)

If you're looking for graphic material this is not the chapter for you. If, however, character development adds to your enjoyment of the story, read on. John comes face to face with the crashing realization that work sucks and deals with some tough questions and confusing girls. Real edge-of-your seat stuff.

 

 

6. Chapter 6: A Day in the Life by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2970 words)

If you've come this far then you know what's going on in the story. I'll tell you this: if you ain't in it for the feet but you're in it for the character development, skip down to the large paragraph break. If you're in it for neither then unlucky you you'll have to wait until the next chapter. However, lucky you, it will be entirely Gloria-focused.

 

 

7. Chapter 7: Some Kind of Irony by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1613 words)

It starts coming and it doesn't stop coming, neither does one of our characters ayyyyo. Enjoy y'all.

 

 

8. Chapter 8: The New Normal by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1543 words)

Very little action in this chapter but plenty of groundwork being laid for future, more exciting chapters. Some mysteries are getting deeper. What has John really gotten himself into? Only by reading on can you find out.

 

 

9. Chapter 9: Alternate Realities by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1772 words)

This is going to be the penultimate chapter. I'm just about done with this story, not necessarily the characters/world/etc but I think it's about time to draw it to a close. Revelations are coming fast and they won't stop coming. Back to the...

 

 

10. Chapter 10: Tastes of the Good Life by mg2sio4 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2753 words)

So this is probably the end of this story, maybe an epilogue but don't hold your breath. There's a little taste of all the main characters, just follow the large paragraph breaks for your writing of choice. Thanks again for reading. I've learned how much time writing these stories takes up, props to y'all who can do this for more than a week - you guys are the real heroes. As for me, I need to catch up on sleep.