[Reviews - 4] starstarPrinter
Summary:

A short experimental story by Dark Writer.   A beautiful woman has a bad case of diarrhea (going by the title, no surprise there) and a bunch of boys get to share the experience with her.

This site has brought me much in the way of reading pleasure, so recently I posted my first story here as a way of doing my part in sharing with this community.  Unfortunately my story was a flop.  Few people read it and only four people commented on it.  I do appreciate those four, and to show my thanks I shall be posting one more story in the coming weeks for their kindness in appraising my first story so highly.  If you are reading this guys, keep an eye out for “French Weave”.  Hopefully you will like it.

As for me posting another story here that depends upon what response I receive with this one, hence this is an experimental story.  I have more stories; it’s a matter of cleaning up the grammar and spelling mistakes in order to finalize them.  If I receive only a handful or negative comments to this story, then I won’t waste your time by posting anything further you would not like. 

Thank you for your time and please, do enjoy.  Comments are very helpful and respected.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2941 Read: 9871
Published: April 24 2018 Updated: April 24 2018
Story Notes:

A beautiful woman has a bad case of diarrhea (going by the title, no surprise there) and a bunch of boys get to share the experience with her.

1. Constipation Relief by D W [Reviews - 4] starstar (2941 words)

This short story is written from three perspectives.  They are self explanitory as you read the story.