- Text Size +

Sarah lay with her head facing away from the nightstand, looking out the window, staring at the moon in deep thought. She loved Sammy so much. His little kiss on the tip of her nose tonight was just darling. She was glad he seemed to be getting more confident around her. It was amazing having him around again. Obviously he didn’t come back to her willingly but she didn’t care, he was here, and his size, “Oh my God his size,” she smiled to herself. He was the cutest thing she had ever seen. “ Wait...Person not thing” she thought. He was still a person wasn’t he?.. Dark thoughts came creeping back into Sarah’s mind and she let them. Just a tiny, adorable human being, who was dependent on her. Totally dependent on her for EVERYTHING. She was his life now, his only means of survival. Like his Goddess. His own personal Goddess. Sarah felt herself getting wet. She had all the power in this relationship, ALL of it and it was a relationship between master and servant. “No not servant,” Sarah said as she slid a finger inside herself. Slave. He was a slave. He was her little man slave, powerless in her hands and he would do anything she wanted. He didn’t need to…he HAD to. Sarah let out a small moan, quickly bringing her free hand to cover her mouth as her other went to work down below. Her mind flooded with images of Sam under her barefoot, trapped under her ass, dangling from her lips, inside her vagina. She pumped her fingers inside herself vigorously.  Sarah opened her mouth and turned into her pillow, biting down hard as she climaxed to cover the noise. She had to be quiet, as much as she wanted these things she still had his safety to consider, and didn’t want to scare him away before she could bring him around. 

Sarah was quiet but not quiet enough. Sam heard it ALL. At his reduced size everything was amplified. Her moans, the sick sucking sound her fingers made as they pumped themselves in and out of her vagina over and over. Sam couldn’t cut his ears off, the sounds were raw, unfiltered and honestly scary. He didn’t want to know what was going through her mind. As far as he knew he was the only love intrest in her life and was probably the object of her thoughts as she masturbated not 5 feet away from him. The sounds stopped all of a sudden. Sam held his breath. He heard a slight creak of the bed springs as Sarah lifted herself up. He heard the pads of her feet make contact with the ground as she slowly stumbled over to the nightstand where he lay inside her sock. “Oh God” Sam thought. He remained completely still and held his eyes shut and prayed to whoever was listening that she would believe he was still asleep. He felt the sock move slightly as she pried it open gently with a finger to check on him. The smell. The smell on her fingers he knew all to well. The sweet smell every woman had deep in her neither regions. It was on her fingers. Sam then felt a humid heat. Like a spearmint heater flicked on above his head through the sock. She was breathing. Her mouth must be right there. Sam continued to squint his eyes, knowing she must be checking to see if he’s still asleep if her head is literally right there. He felt a mass touch the sock and lightly press down on his body. Her lips. He felt her pull away. He hated to admit it but the kiss felt…nice? He relized he was sporting an erection. What the heck, it's not like he wanted her to do those things to him, but he felt that would make her happy too. Sexual confusion set in. He felt so weird about Sarah, she was huge granted, but so beautiful. Her beauty was only magnetized by her size. He wanted to climb out and kiss her back but then she would know he had been awake the whole time, and he didn’t want to know what that conversation would lead to.

Sarah had just had the greatest self-induced climax ever. She felt guilty masturbating so close to Sam but it couldn’t be helped. She was quiet so she was sure he didn’t hear her, or did he? Sarah slowly crawled out of bed and made her way over to her nightstand. She looked closely at the little sock containing her object of affection. “So damn cute.” she thought. She reached forward slowly and pried open the sock to look inside. He was half curled in a tiny ball clutching a side of her (to him) massive sock like a blanket, eyes shut and slowly breathing. Sarah gave a breath of relief. He was sound asleep. She had so many mixed emotions towards him. Love, affection, empathy, confusion, jealousy, even anger sometimes when she thought back to high school, how he left her. She told him she had forgiven him and that none of that mattered but secretly...she still held a grudge. Not enough of a grudge to want to hurt him, just scare him a little. Sarah thought. “He’s with me now, for good.” She leaned her face close to the sock, she could still vaguely smell his scent, the male body wash he had used and the faint bit of cologne still lingering on his tiny body. It made her mouth water. She let her breath wash over the tiny sock trying to hold herself back. She so badly wanted to play with him. She carefully placed a delicate kiss on his cotton covered form. Sarah pulled away from her sleeping ex and climbed back in bed. Content with just a kiss...for now.

Chapter End Notes:

Short, but needed chapter. Again PLEASE leave a review for ya boi. Preesh.

-taste