- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This took me a while. Buckle up. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sam’s world vibrated as he felt the nightstand shake. Two massive hands landed on either side of him as Sarah rose to her full height. A shadow cast over him as she loomed above him, staring down menacing, a sadistic smile spread across her lips as she licked them over and over. “You should have kept your mistress happy.” She said menacingly. “You just don’t get it, do you? You’re MINE, all mine. I OWN you now and I’m NEVER letting you go. You won’t abandon me again Sammy. You and I will be together… forever.” Sarah coldly said. Sam couldn’t react as quick enough as a massive hand snaked him up and out of the sock in an instant. Her meaty hand held him like a vice grip, zero room to move or breath. “Why was this happening to me, I thought she forgave me?” Sam’s mind thought through adrenaline. He wanted to scream but the words wouldn’t come. Sarahs eyes glazed over as she raised him up, high above her head. Sam couldn’t comprehend the height. He might as well have been suspended over the Empire State Building. Sarah moaned and started rubbing herself and licking her lips. “Together,” she said as she switched her grip to position him in between her thumb and index finger. “Forever”. At that moment Sarah opened her mouth wide reveling her perfect teeth and released her victim. Sam was in free fall in what felt like slow motion, slowly heading towards her mouth and the pink tongue that eagerly awaited it’s meals arrival. “This is how I die.” Sam thought through shock and tears. “I’m nothing to her.”  Sam said as he passed her pearly white teeth into black nothingness. 

Sarah was awoken with a scream next to her head. She quickly looked over and saw tiny punches and kicks coming from inside the sock. “What in the hell?” Sarah said as she stumbled over to the sock. She was hazy and didn’t understand what was going on as she looked down on the spectacle before her. The movement stopped. Sarah paused and picked up a faint noise coming from the sock. She lowered her ear down to the white footwear. She heard whimpers. “Sammy…are you alright sweetie?”  She said. Sarah slowly took a finger and peeled open the mouth of the sock to peer inside. She saw Sam curled in the fetal position trembling and crying. Sarah couldn’t stand seeing him this way, so…broken. His new character was nice and all… he had developed manners, respect…but was shy now, lonely and fragile.  She still felt every bit of attraction towards him now as the day they met in school but now she felt something more. She felt responsible for him, maternal instincts kicking in. “Sammy baby what’s wrong?” Sarah said as traced a small pattern around his cowered figure. Action happened at once. Sam sat up seeing her face right there and  bolted up out of the sock at surprising speed for his size, catching Sarah off guard. He had no clue where he was or where he was headed in the darkness of the room. All he knew was away. Away from her. He did a mad dash straight past the lamp and off the 40 foot drop of the nightstand. “NO DON’T!” Sarah screamed as her hand shot down and roughly enveloped him, preventing his fall.

Sam was vaguely reminded of the death grip from his nightmare as he was enveloped in her flesh. Except this was real. He felt it. The pressure. Everything. Sarah angrily lifted him to her face. “What the hell Sammy!? Why would you try to kill yourself? She squeezed him in anger. “You’re trying to get away from me again is that it!? Sarah spat. Saliva raining down on him.  She brought the tiny squirming man in front of her face and examined him closely with her eye’s. Sam felt the tightness around his ribs compact and his nose was smashed against her fist, blood running down it. He screamed even more as she yelled at him and raised him up close. Sarah stopped and looked at him. He was ghost pale and she felt a wetness on her hand. He had pissed himself out of fear. “Please, Please, Please I’ll be g-good! I’ll d-do anything you w-want!” Sam begged, his voice wavering with a rasp as he tried to breath the words out. “Wait..what?” Sarah said loosening her grip. Feeling the lungs fill back with air he took a deep breath and in an attempt to save his life, let it all out. “Please S-Sarah …I-I can k-keep you happy just p-please give me another c-chance!” Sam was hysterical as he screamed. “I d-don’t know what I did wrong but i w-wont ever do it a-again never ever!” Sam’s grammar failing him as he cried over her hand, blood from his nose smearing on her fingers and she held him. “Please don’t kill me, I-i don’t wanna d-die.” 

Sarah heard his pleas from her fist, taking in his blood-soaked face as her eyes adjusted to the dark room. Her eye’s widened and her breath caught in her throat. What was she doing?  Her heart tore itself apart as she looked at her tiny ex covered in piss, tears and blood. She lowered his battered form to the table releasing him then failing to her knees, the impact shaking the nightstand and Sam along with it. Sarah put a hand on the nightstand bracing herself as she tried to process everything. “Sarah you Idiot! Why did you yell at him, SQUEEZE him?!” Tears pored from her face as she beat herself up internally. “He’ll never trust me again.” Right then she felt wet specks on her fingers. She raised her head and saw Sam on his stomach hugging her fingers and kissing them wildly. “I’ll do anything Sarah, I’ll k-keep you happy.” He said as his face left red blood stains on her fingers and as kissed each one frantically. Sarah didn’t understand anything. “SAM STOP.” Sarah bellowed. Sam released her fingers and sat up back straight and gave her his full attention right away. She stared at the broken man. “Sam please calm down. Please just tell me what’s going on what are you acting this way?” Sam sat still and collected his thoughts. It was all a dream. He hadn’t been eaten. He was alive. I reached up and felt his nose. Pulling his hand away he saw blood. Sarah watched him as his breathing slowed down and he relaxed. “I h-had a dream about you. Y-you were mad at me and were hurting me.” Sarah felt terrible. All this reaction was from a nightmare about her hurting him and because she jumped to conclusions she hurt him in real life. “Baby I’m so so sorry. In your dream why was I upset?” She wanted all the details of this dream. She wanted to work with him and figure out what it was about herself that was scaring him so much. “Y-you said I didn’t keep you happy.” Sam spoke quietly. You told me you owned me and that I belonged with you forever, and-“ Sam paused. “And then what honey” Sarah said. “You uhh s-swallowed me.” 

Sam shook his head side to side to get the image oh her hungry eyes and sharp teeth out of his head. “Oh Sammy,” she said as she slowly messaged his shoulders with a finger. “Ignore what I said about keeping me happy, I was just playing around. Sammy I know we’ve had our differences but that’s all behind us now. Sammy I love you, you know that right?” “Yeah”. Sam said quietly. “It was just a nightmare I’ll be alright Sarah.” He said. “No, no you won’t. This is the second time you’ve thought I was going to intentionally hurt you in one day. Look at me Sammy.” She gently put a finger under his chin and lifted his head up. “I am not going to hurt you. Say it.” She peered into his bloodshot eyes. “Say it.” she repeated. “You’re not going to hurt me.” He said. “Thats right, and anyone who wants to will have me to deal with.” Sarah said smiling and flexing a feminine arm. Sam laughed, wiping his nose, “they need to be careful you’ve got a strong grip.” he said. Sarah frowned. Sammy I’m really sorry about that. You didn’t deserve that, I over reacted.” Something clicked in Sam at that moment. He felt his confidence return and he suddenly felt emboldened. Sarah had done nothing but care for him since he’d been here. She deserved gratitude. Sam paused. She deserved to be happy. Sam shook his head, “No you caught me.” Sam stood to his feet. “Sarah come here”, he said in a commanding tone. Sarah raised an eyebrow at his sudden change in attitude. “What’s wrong Sammy?” she said confused. “Nothing is wrong just come closer.” Sarah nodded and placed her face close to him resting her chin on the night stand. Sam walked right over to her face boldly, stood on his tiptoes and kissed her nose. “Thanks for saving my life, again.” Sarah’s face instantly blushed and she gasped. She felt she could’ve melted right into the carpet right there. Tears came to her eye’s. “No we’ve both cried enough for one night, Sam said reaching up high to wipe them away, his hands getting wet in the process. “I’m gonna go back to bed now,” Sam said walking away back to the sock. “O-Okay” Sarah said, still dazed. “Just please keep me safe Sarah…and I’ll do my best to keep you happy, Sam said as he snugged back into her sock. “I will Sammy,” Sarah said through a sniffle. “I will.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Boom. Love. Nightmares. Giant girls. Yeah. Updating more tomorrow. 

Pleaseeee comment on how this is so far. thanks.

-taste