- Text Size +

Sam shut his eyes and braced for impact as he met a plump, soft surface. He was pressed into it firmly then pulled away a moment later. “Muuwa Justice has been served.” It was a kiss. She had kissed him. She sat him in her palm and looked him over, he looked pale. “Sammy?” Sarah said with raised eyebrow.

A kiss. It was just a kiss. As the realization came to him color returned to his face. He looked up to see Sarah, who was staring at him concerned. “Earth to Sammy, you ok hun?”

“Y-yeah.. I uh just thought uh..” Sam was stuttering over his words.  “Thought what?” She inquired, honestly confused. “For a second I thought you were gonna-“ Sam paused. “E-Eat me.” He nervously said scratching his head, reminding himself it was still there. Sarah’s eyes opened wide and she laughed long and hard. Sam had missed her laugh. The way she giggled was cute but at this size it sounded like a mountain growling. You dummy! Why would I wanna eat you!? Then you’d be gone and I wouldn’t have my little Sammy to keep me company. She purred. Sarah smiled brightly, reveling the pearly whites Sam had thought were going to chew him into pieces a moment prior. “Although I’m sure you’d taste deliciousss” She said letting her tongue do a seductive role over her lips. Sam’s eyes were glued to the pink slimy monster as it left a thin trail of saliva along her plump lips. The fear of being eaten was something he’d always had, ever since he seen the movie Jaws. The thought being torn to shreds by teeth or digested alive was truly one of his biggest fears, and now the possibility was actually there.  “Just be a good little man and keep me happy and you’ll have nothing to worry about cutie.” Sarah said with an innocent grin. 

Sarah stretched her arms and looked at the clock. She had been away all day and had let the time get by her. “It’s getting late Sammy, you feel hungry at all or do you just wanna head to bed?” Sarah could tell he was tired. His day had been taxing both mentally and physically. She admired how well he was keeping himself together through all this. She couldn’t say she’d fare the same in his position. To have lost everything, his previous life negated. No car, no friends, just... nothing. Nothing but her.  All he had was her. She felt a single tear gather in the corner of her eyes but quickly dismissed it. No, I’m going to give him a happy life. We’ll be happy together. Forever, she thought to herself, her fairytale shrunken romance story playing over and over again in her head. Thoughts off romantic picnics, seeing his little body on a blanket, sharing an apple with her, siting between her brests as she relaxed in the pool, and ...other things. Her mind started to wander to darker ideas, ways she could use him...ways she WOULD use him. She shook her head and pushed the thoughts out of her mind. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked back down at Sam. So whats the verdict? She asked.

Sam had seen her eyes glaze over and Sarah stood there motionless for a while. She finally looked back down at him and asked again. Umm I’m a-actually still kinda tired could I go back to bed please.” Sarah smiled. "Awww he’s being so polite, so much more than back then." she thought to herself as she remebered his smug attitude from highschool. “Fine by me I’m feeling a little drained myself.” Sarah lowered her hand to the sink and allowed him to hop on. He did so and sat down nervously. She loved feeling him in her hands. So light and soft. She made an enproptu cage with her fingers and carried her little ex through the house back upstairs to her room.

She went to her clothes drawer and pulled out a sock and lay it on her nightstand next to her bed. “I hope this is okay for now, and don’t worry it's clean” she giggled. Sam stared at the sock. "Her sock is massive" Sam thought to himself. “N-no it's great, T-thanks Sarah” he said. Sarah loved hearing his little voice. He reacted to the sock better than she thought he would. He was being very subserviant. She thought.  “You are very welcome cutie.”Sarah said. Sam slowly nested into her sock, his feet not even touching the toe section. He had to admit even though it was her sock, it felt like an expensive oversized sleeping bag. Sarahs heart fluttered as she whatched him tuck himself in to a peice of her clothing, he looked so cute nestled into her sock like that. She was absolutely loving this, having him around. “I hope you have a goodnight’s sleep Sammy, I’ll be right here if you need me." Sarah said motioning towards the bed he had awoken on a few hours prior.

Sam buried himself further inside her sock and tried to surrender himself to sleep. The deeper he went the safer he felt. He noticed down towards the toe section the cotton was slighlty discolored still, even though they were clean. He placed a hand on the circle imprint of her toes. They dwarfed his hand. Sam shuddered, imaging being below a foot so collosal. Sarah stripped down to her bra and panties, secretly hoping her little ex was watching. She looked back over her shoulder to see the lump of his body moved down towards the toe section, getting comfortable. “He’s such a little gentleman, I’ll have to reward him tomorrow.” She thought. She climbed in bed quietly and laid her head down on her pillow facing her nightstand. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep with a smile, thinking about all the plans she had in store for her little guy. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm gonna try and proof read a bit more before I post but thanks for outting up with my poor grammar. Things get a little interesting in the next chapter. Please leave a review and let me know what you think! The more feedback I get the faster I'll try and push these chapters out! Take care!

-Taste