- Text Size +

Sarah was growing impatient. She stood up and gripped and back of her tall dresser and pulled. No movement. She walked to the side of it and planted a foot on the dresser.  She pushed it to the side with enough effort to separate it from the wall a little bit. She wedged her foot into the space she had created and kicked the rest of the way out until it was away from the wall about two feet. Thunder was all Sam could hear as the pegs of the dresser roughly rubbed against the wood floor, scratching and tearing at the dusty surface. Light flooded in and he held up his hands as he was temporary blinded. The noise stopped but left a ringing in his ears. He felt a thump in front of him, lowering his arms he opened his eyes. He screamed. Sarahs huge foot was directly in front of him not 5 feet away. The air left Sam as his throat ran dry. She was looking down at him with a victorious grin. She had managed to slide the dresser away using her legs and now there was nothing stopping her from torturing him, or worse. Sarah looked down at her little ex as he shielded himself from the light of her ceiling fan. She took a small step forward care where she placed her foot and squatted down to get a better look at him. She gave a smile has he lowered his tiny arms and looked at her. Her smile turned into a frown as she looked closer and noticed the tiny trial of blood and sliver of wood sticking out of his leg. “Sammy you’re hurt!’’ she gasped aloud. Had she done this while moving the dresser? Had she caused so much commotion below that a peg caught him? Sarah quickly opened her hand and grasped the injured boy as gentle a grip as she could muster. 

Sam didn’t have time to react. One second she’s looking at him from 100 ft away and the next she’s literally over him, hand outstretched. A wave of vanilla lotion and padded skin overcame him as he was engulfed in her grip. He was completely covered by the meat of her hand with the exception of his legs, as they dangled out from under her palm. Sarah quickly ran to her bathroom with her ex in tow, worried about his condition and the amount of blood he had lost. She partially filled the sink with warm water, got cotton balls and dabbed a tiny amount of alcohol onto it. She didn’t care about his shirt and shorts getting wet, she could dry those later. She carefully sat Sam into the shallow water and reached for tweezers. Sam sat in the warm water motionless, his world a blur since he was forcibly removed from under the dresser. He was waiting for it. Waiting for the end. He knew it was coming, just didn’t know when. His eyes were downcast, looking at the sink water change from clear to red as it mixed with the blood from his ankle. He didn’t even notice the giant set of tweezers grip the edge of the footlong splinter and pull as his world filled with pain. “Guahhh!” Sam winced as his leg throbbed and blood sprouted from his ankle. Immediately a cotton ball the size of a basketball met his leg. Tears streamed down his face as the alcohol met his wound and disinfected it. Sarah hated seeing him and pain and kept whispering “Hang in there Sammy, hang in there.” She rotated the cotton swap around in her fingers and gently help it against his leg to clot the blood. She couldn’t believe she did this. She felt so bad for her little man. After a while she removed the cotton swap and walked outside the bathroom to throw it away in the kitchen trash. 

Upon returning to bathroom she noticed Sam in the sink shivering. “Has the water gotten cold Sammy?” She asked dipping a finger in the small pool next to him. He flinched back away from her hand as the finger approached. Sarah took notice of this and the water. It was still nice and warm but Sam was still shaking, no he was trembling. “Sweetie whats wrong?” She said softly, not wanting to further scare the little guy. She was met with silence for a minute until he spoke up. “J-just hurry it up.” She heard him say. She finally heard him speak! His voice was so cute and darling but it sounded broken… dark even. As if he was speaking to a monster. “What?” Sarah said her face lowering until it was level with the sink basin. She didn’t want to stand over him while she talked. It felt demeaning and she wanted him to relax. “Just Hurry up and Finish Me! I can’t stand waiting like t-this! Please whatever you’re going to do j-just make it quick!” Sam shouted through squinted eyes. His body tensed up waiting for judgement. Sarah was in shock. He actually thought she was gonna kill him. This little treasure, this little piece of her past she found thought he wasn’t long for this world and was going to meet death by her hands. “P-please” Sam said making full eye contact with her for the first time. “I know you hate me, and I d-deserve it…but… I j-just don’t want to s-suffer.’’ Sarah saw absolute and total fear in his bloodshot eyes as they met hers. Her heart broke. Tears streamed down her face. “Sammy I don’t hate you, I could never hate you.” Sarah spoke softly. “Please don’t be afraid of me I only want to help you. You’re like the most precious person in the world to me right now. I could never imagine hurting someone as special as you.” Sam kept his eyes locked with hers and searched them for dishonesty. He could find nothing but sadness and compassion in them. “B-but Highschool, the break up, all the pranks, the resentment, my car-“ Sarah cut him off. “Sammy I’m so sorry about all of that. I was young and immature and had a broken heart. I never wanted you to leave, I was just in pain and lashed out. I never thought I’d see you again, and…then this morning happened.” Sarah spoke truthfully. “This Morning? What happened… was it YOU who did this to me!?” 

Sam spoke with more confidence than he really felt. “No no Sammy I would never wish this upon anyone!” Sarah retorted even though she was partially lying, she LOVED having him this small. “Listen… I found you on my door step this morning as I went to check the mail. I had no idea you were there.” Sarah said in a rush. “I-I…almost crushed you.” Sam winched as he heard the word “crushed”. “You were wrapped up in a purple towel unconscious, just laying there. I thought you were a imitation doll at first. Thought that someone was pulling a fast one on me but then I saw your little chest rising up and down. I couldn’t believe you were real!” Sarah said enthusiastically. “I sat on my bed holding you for hours, waiting for you to wake up.” Sarah said through sniffs. She smiled then, “I’ll admit having you wrapped in my hand all cute and tiny was adorable but I didn’t have anything to take care of you with. I sat you down on my pillow case and went to go get food and utensils for you when you woke up… and well, you know the rest.” Sarah said with a pouty face. “Please believe me Sammy. Think about it I’ve had plenty of opportunities to hurt you and besides your ankle nothing has happened to you right?.” Sarah teared a little thinking back on his injury. Sam thought to himself. It checked out, her story made sense. He just couldn’t believe she’d forgiven him so easily. “So… you’re really not m-mad at me? Sam say still shaking. "I’m s-safe here?” Sarah laughed wiping away tears and smiled. “No I’m not mad at you Silly…But I wouldn’t say your completely safe yet.” Sarah said with a grin. The hair stood up on the back of Sam’s neck as he slowly inched away from her further into the sink. “W-what do mean?” He quietly let out. “You gave me quite a scare today and didn’t come out when I told you to. I asked you twice and because you didn’t listen you got hurt.” Sam paused, Sarah obviously didn’t know his splinter was self inflicted. “S-sarah it wasn’t your-“. “Silence!” she spat giggling. "You need to understand who is in charge here mister." Sarah stood to her full height looking down at him. Sam sat in the sink back against the basin wall, overshadowed by the colossal girl. “When I say something I mean it. If I don’t know where you are you could get hurt or worse and I simply can't let that happen. Do you understand?” She asked with authority. Sam nodded his head up and down vigorously. “Y-yes and I’m sorry-“ Sarah brought a massive finger to his lips and cut him off, silencing her tiny ex. “Now to discuss your punishment…” Sarah spoke seductively. She felt a rush go through her. The same rush she had felt holding his unconscious body this morning. These feelings were new. His fear excited her. She was in charge. She had his life in the palm of her hand and he knew it. Sarah felt herself get wet as she felt the tiny boys head shake from behind her finger. She knew he was scared but couldn’t stop herself. She needed this. She deserved this. Her finger wizzed past his head as she slowly pinched the back of his shirt between her fingers and raised him above her head. “Are you ready for your punishment little man?” Sarah spoke as she slowly allowed her tongue to slip out of her mouth and coat her lips. Sam began to shake. "This was wrong. This was all wrong. Everything she had said had been a lie." Sam thought.  He wanted to scream but couldn’t find the words as he slowly drawn towards her open maw.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh man S***'s getting real! Again sorry for the crap grammar, but leave a review please! Good/Bad don't matter! tell me how I can improve and I'll take all your comments into consideration! Thanks yall!