- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
just a short one to keep us going...

Nightmare Alley  : Bonus chapter ... and a different view.


I wake up in the dark. The rocking motion is making me sway on the flour of my jail. (It's a soft material that surrounds me. I cannot hurt myself against it) I hear the loud thuds of the  heavy feet on the floor. A door is opened. I try to get my bearing in the darkness. I'm still half asleep. I dreamt of my family and another life I had. I was still a man, I still had a life. How will it start today? She fed me last night, so I know there won't be any breakfast now.
Is she the one to start the day? Is she going to treat herself with a quickie? Or is she bringing me  straight to the first customer? I never know. i'm still sore from a horror night with Marilyn.
“How are you today, Miss Spencer? That's' Suzie's voice of course.
“Very well, thank you. It's a lovely morning.”
“It is, isn't it? Well, here is our little friend! Enjoy him!”
“Thank you so much!”
“My pleasure!”
I feel the rocking motion accentuates ,as the box is passed from her hands into Miss Spencer's hands. Miss  Spencer. What a damn rotten way to start.

I feel the lurch of her walking, then the glass door is sliding aside. Outdoors noises come up. Birds, cars passing by. Laughters of children going to school. The lurching motion continues. I don't need to see anyhting, it's a clear scene for me in my mind. Strange, I know every inch of Miss Spencer,(she's a regular), but I've never seen the garden she walks in.  The door of the bungalow opens and closes. I feel the hard thud, as my box is set on the table near the bed (unless it is the low table at the centre of the room?)
Then a near silence. The creaking of a chair, as Mrs Spencer is settling on it. Two loud bumps. Her shoes, falling on the floor. A rustling of clothes. i'm so tired. if only I could sleep one more hour. Naked feet are coming in my direction. Oh God, it's starting now. I'm so tired.

The lid of the box opens above me. Light pours in, blinding me for a second. When I can focus again, I see Miss Spencer's huge face hovering above. Her brown eyes are smiling at me, with a greedy sparkle in them. Fuck this. I'd like to start my way: giving her the finger. But before I can  do it, large fingers fall into the box, blotting out the light. They  press on my sides and I am lifted out of the velvet interior.
“My little darling...” I hear, before enormous rosy lips come rushing towards me, and smother me in their huge kiss.  I throw a punch at the lower lip. But she hardly feels it of course. My stomach lurches, when I'm dropped tens of feet, to the level of her massive naked hip. Above me, I can see the heavy breasts, like fallen hills, ready to slide off the giant cliff of her belly.

The vast plain of the bed is rushing to me. In two steps , we're on it. The mattress creaks under Miss Spencer's weight. I hear her purring, like a hungry T- Rex. I'm brought to her lips again. This time they open to let loose an enormous tongue,wet and slithering, that licks my entire body. I feel the warmth of her tongue and breath. It still smells of coffee and god knows what else. Good thing there was no breakfast.

She sets me on the mattress next to her giant hip, as she gathers her hair in a knot. She's about forty I'd say, pretty slim and has a gentle face . Or at least she probably has, co's now the way she looks at me, it sure takes all seduction away. She wants me. And she's gonna have me. They all have me, the way they want, the way they like it. Hell, i'm here for their pleasure, to be used in any way they wish.  I feel so weak next to her giant body. She could crush me like a bug. She weights thousands of times my weight, a mountain of flesh to me. Her huge hand is grabbing me and she brings me to her face.
“Do you like me , Max?” Do I look pretty  to  you?”
“Go to hell, bitch!! I yell, at the top of my lungs. “Aaooooaoiiiiuu” is what she hears. I've no control of my vocal chords,. Never had since the shrinking. One of these glitches of the "process".
“Well, thank you so much, Max. I love you too.”
And saying that, she starts rubbing me on her nipple. It hurts a bit, this contact. It's too strong, it rubs my skin like sand paper. It will get better in the day, I know. As she proceeds, i see her tongue passing on her lips. She takes me to the other nipple.
We play like this for ten minutes, as she touches herself down below . She's starting to purr more and more, and I hear her breathing change. It won't be long now, any minute and I'm in.

I am right of course. The next second, the plain of her belly flashes past my eyes. I fly over the badly trimmed bush and I dive in the deep valley between the mountains of her thighs. Far in the distance, huge feet are visible, their enormous toes twitching in pleasure. A stop,   a violent spin and I'm orientated just the way she needs me.  I know all this, I've been there so often. But the thought of it sickens me every time. So I scream, as always, as my head comes in contact with the wet rosy throbbing folds of her vaginal entrance, and the smell of  her juices permeates my very breathing. A second later I start my slow entry into the oozy darkness, feeling the soft flesh clinging to my face and shoulders. I try and be careful that the motion does not break my arms or dislocat my shoulders. A big rumble shakes the vast body I'm entering: she' starting to moan.

I'm slightly claustrophobic. I was diagnosed so by the army. But it was deemed a minor disadvantage to them, as my qualifications were too interesting for them to pass. They promised me they'd never put me in a situation where that could come into play. And they never did. Now  I spend most of my life in tunnels of  flesh, in palpitating tombs of living tissues, oozing a perpetual flood of viscous goo.  No matter how many times I've been there, I always panic. My heartbeat increases in rate, my breathing becomes laboured. I try to get out . I just want to get out. I fight  the huge finger behind me that is trying to push me deeper an deeper. I fight the slow inching into the darkness. I usually panic when i get to touch the viscous wall of the cervix. That's it . I'm touching it. I feel the famliar tingle of fear invading my thoughts. The finger disappears, as  I start fumbling into a growing pool of juice, trying to not let go of my sense of direction. Above me, loud gurgling sounds come up. Miss Spencer is digesting her breakfast. I feel the monstrous intestines and internal organs weigh upon my shoulders. Her moans are like distant thunder.  The giant world of flesh is trembling around me. The walls are pulsating with increased vigour.
I start crawling back to where I think is the exit of the hot tunnel. I need air.

Miss Spencer is rising her hips. I feel it, the slope is changing. She's  discovered that by doing so, she makes it more difficult for me to come out, and my little feet beating against her cervix is driving her wild, no doubt. The walls hug me tight for a second, taking my breath away.
I fight still further . I have to get out. I want out. I don't want to die inside this bitch. I don't wanna  go  like this, a little corpse in a giant vagina, who's last dying effort was bringing joy to her. As I near the exit, I see some light coming throughthe rosy curtains of flesh. At the same time, a shadow appears, as the enormous finger ploughs its way inside, catches me on the face and starts pushing me back. I beat my little fist in vain against it.

I fight for  ever  in there. That why I hate Miss Spencer. She has no imagination. Just puts me into her and keeps me inside the entire session. One day she'll suffocate me in there I know that. The finger relents. I start crawling my way out again, as the walls come and hug me every second of the way. I swallow buckets of her juices, but I won't die in here.  I fight my way out. Again and again. It goes on for an eternity.

The walls come buckling around me, the tremor is unbelievable. The soft ground turns to rock, as she climaxes and a loud thunderous noise explodes outside, drowning even my own scream.

When  I crawl out, to fall between her thighs, on the wet sheet, I'm half-dead. The cliff of her sex is above me, dripping, the ugly distended labia drooping wetly  in my direction. The quivering mass of her thighs is still registering the earthquake of the orgasm. I hear the loud breathing from afar. Oh God.

A huge hand appears above and grabs me. I travel fast above the relaxed body, to be greeted by a wet kiss. “Oh Max, oh Max. This was so great.”  I bark at her. What else can i do? I give her the finger. But she take my fist in her lips and sucks on it. She sets me on the mattress, as she rises like a mount Everest above me and start getting up. I feel the ground shake as it comes back to the  horizontal , when the vast body lifts up at last. She's quickly dressed up again. She doesn't shower here, as she lives next door. Her huge form looms above the bed and she takes me to the sink. She runs cold water from the faucet and I gasp as it hits me like a icey waterfall. She applies some soap on my body, manipulating me like a doll, turning me in all directions, making me dizzy.

“All done and tidy, little one” she says as a vast towel engulfs me. I feel the rough pressure of her fingers all over me. She nearly breaks my neck. i'm set on the table as she changes the bed sheet. When she's done, she grabs me again, as she would her brush. The box is coming in my direction. I see the dark interior, with it velvety walls, the little can for my personal needs, the crumbs from the last diner, all rushing to me. I'm set into it,and she closes the lid, without even saying goodbye. I sigh with relief in the familiar darkness. The first one is the hardest. The little clock in my head has started. Two minutes rest, may be three. I breathe. No matter what, I will survive this.
We're back outside.  I hear a police siren pass by in the distance. I always hope they will stop here, but in two years they never even came close to the place. The kitchen door opens.

“You had a nice session, I hope, Miss Spencer? Comes Suzie's' voice.
“Oh it was lovely as usual, thank you.! Will put a bounce in my step for the rest of the day! Here he is.”
More motion as the box changes hands. I leave Miss Spencer, who is going to go back home and have a nice bath. By the time she enters the water, i'll be buried alive inside a woman, fighting the same fight. By the time she comes out of her bath, feeling relaxed an fullfilled, i'll be inside an other one. No cup of tea for me.
“I'll be back in a second” . The heavy steps on the tiles, the opening of the door leading to the corridor. The door to the waiting room. I pay attention, I want to know who it is now. Not that it changes anything.
“Hello, now, Mrs Stevens! I hope you're well. Here it is . Please, make yourself at home and enjoy him.”
“Thank you so much, I will surely! Talk to you in an hour.”
The motion starts against, I think she's wearing high heels. Mrs Steven usually does. The glass door slides open. A dog is barking in the next door garden.  I know its name and full history. I know everything about this fucking neighbourhood. Suzie spares me no details of their sordid little lives. The door of the bungalow. High heels all right on the wooden floor. The thump on the table as the motion stops. I brace myself. A few more seconds. I try and imagine the sea, instead the face of my wife comes into my mind. I feel a pang of infinite sadness.
The soft creaking of the mattress. The loud bumps of the shoes. A rustling of clothes falling to the floor. The fight with the bra's opening. The sigh. Naked feet coming towards me. A few seconds left. I inhale deeply.

The lids open. This time I'm not blinded as much. Mrs Stevens' face is my only sky. A pretty face, young, maybe 29, 30, short black hair, tanned skin. The huge fingers slide  like giants snakes into the box and coil around my body. I'm lifted into the light.

Ten minutes later, Mrs Stevens is moaning , after a short foreplay under her looming ass and a bout of crushing, as  she's inserting me feet first into her dripping hole.  I feel my feet encased in the warm squelchy  and squeezing softness of her vagina. I watch as the complex rosy folds of her sex and the large wrist above it are becoming  my only horizon. My shoulders touch the wet flesh and now I feel the finger pad on my head, as it gives me the final push  and a roar of ten thousands engines comes from somewhere in the far distance. I scream for good measure. Slurp. I'm inside her wet pussy, my fingers straining against the oozy walls to stop the push deeper...

After two minutes inside, fighting against the brutal assault of her inner walls. I'm dragged out , (by the head!) into light again. Mrs Stevens is panting hard. She's lifting me above  her naked body, looking at me with enamoured eyes. I see her mouth water, and , as it opens wide, she shoves me in the rosy cavern. My head bumps into her uvula. She starts sucking on me, real hard. My lungs keep exploding every second. My knees are hurting on the sharp front teeth. She keep sucking the shit out of me. Her moans come as loud avalanches of noise from the nearby throat.

I'm out again, just in time to receive her loud cry in my ears. A blur of flesh and my head is pressed into her nipple. I feel the hardness of it. She's well on her way. The saliva leaves my face to stick to the nipple, allowing me some breathing. After two minutes, I'm pushed face first into the burgeoning clit. I can hardly breath, as my neck twist against the brute force of the rubbing. The flesh is hot and hard. My  eyesight is so blurred, I prefer to close my eyes.


The next second I feel the gooey stickiness of her folds against my face , as she inserts me head first deep into herself. But she's a keeper. That means she does not let go of me. She starts dragging me in and out, in and out. I feel the warmth of her sliding flesh against my body turning hotter and hotter. The motion is going so fast, my stomach does not know whether to stick to my feet or settle in my throat. I'm getting short of air. I swallowed some cum, and it makes me gag. The wet squelshing sound is all I know of the world. The final push comes, and I feel the rugged finger prints on the soles of my feet as I fully penetrate the hot darkness. The labia closely shut behind me with a light slurp, shutting out the light. I struggles in the palpitating tunnels, alive with vast vibrations that run along its walls. A few minutes later, the same walls turn hard and constrict me like a vice. A huge shout explodes somewhere high within the vast body.

When I'm dragged out, she sets me directly on her belly, and we stay like this, my little body resting on her huge abdomen, panting for a minute or two. Well, both of us have a reason to. Gurgles and digestive noises come from under me.
Suddenly, a bipping noise invades the silence of the room. Oh Lord, she has me on a timer, like a fucking boiled egg.  She quickly gets up, nearly crushing me in the process under her right thigh, as it rolls over me like a tsunami of flesh and sinks me into the mattress. She stands up and starts dressing up. Well, no shower today for her either apparently. She brings me to the sink. This time, the water is set to warm. Her long fingers actually massage me while she lathes my body in soap and rinse me thoroughly. Thanks, sweetie. This actually felt good for a change.

Sheets are changed. The box comes into view. When she sets me in it, she lets her finger tip on my head for a second. I'm a good pet. I punch it and she smiles. The lid closes. I wait for the lifting motion, in my usual darkness. I try not to think ahead. In less than three minutes, other fingers will take me out of this box, and everything will start again, as it does, always, fifteen to twenty times a day. I try to remain calm, try to catch a memory or two. Anything to change the scenery. Too late, the uplift motion has started. Two to three minutes...
The bungalow doors bangs gently behind us (I think it has a spring), and the box sways gently. I put my back to the wall, use my little towel to dry my face.
I hear a mockingbird. High heels in the garden lawn. Not good for the lawn. The kitchen doors opens.
“So, Mrs Stevens, everything OK?”
“I'm very pleased, as always, thank you, miss Suzie.” Changing of hands, I'm thrown to the floor.
“I'm' glad to hear that. Hold on a second will you?” the lid opens for a sec as Suzie is checking me out. The darkness again. The waiting room door opens.
“Good day, Miss Yang! Here is it is. Enjoy please! The box is changing hands.
“Thank you miss Suzie” I feel the sudden drop as the Asian woman gives a little bow. I don't know her. In one minute, I'll know everything about her.
The glass door opens. Two neighbours are discussing somewhere on the side walk. I tried calling plenty of time. In vain. I'm a squirrel in its cage. The bungalow door opens. The sudden thud as all motion stop. I breathe heavy, trying to calm my heart. A few seconds left. An image of my family and of our house flashes past in my mind.

The two dull bumps of the falling shoes. I hear a long zipper being undone. A rustling of fabric falling on the floor. The very faint  noise of silk tights along thighs. Naked feet on the wooden floor. I inhale my despair deeply. Two years. It will never stop. Three, two, one...

The lid opens, and I don't even blink. A beautiful Asian pale face is hovering above me, looking at me with surprise. I start waving my hands at it, and I shout all I can. She's new, she can hear me. She can realize what's going on here. Please hear me, please. The deep slanted eyes scrutinize me. I wave, please see me for what I am, please! A long black painted fingernail is prodding my torso, making me fall on the velvet ground. A light but sonorous giggle follows.  Giant fingers grab me and lift me out. She brings me to her face. As I look into the slanted eyes, I realize she's seeing what she needs. I'm not even disapointed any more, she's just not the one. I'm fascinated by the intense red lipstick she wears. Her eyeslashes seem longer than my forearms. Underneath me, a vast pale landscape of flesh starts its walking motion. She has a slim and beautiful body, statuesque and yet sensual. I see her well trimmed jet black bush. I know I will be there soon enough. For the first time today, I feel an erection tingling below. This one may not be too bad.
...........................

Oh fuck this, no!! I scream my throat raw, as the muscular ring of her anus is slowly opening to the contact of my lubricated head.

 

Tbc?


nostromo