- Text Size +

Emma sighed as she came in from the garden she had tried to find something to tend in for the tenth time that day. She was dressed for summer in a simple pair of leather sandals, jean shorts and a light weight t-shirt she had tied a knot into the front of exposing her flat tummy. Her dark blonde hair was pulled up into a messy bun on top of her head and though she enjoyed spending time outdoors her skin was practically a radiant shade of white, she was always too restless to want to sit around tanning.

It was partly her reluctance to sit around that contributed to her currently being so bored, even though her mind raced with all the things she could be doing with her weekend. Her general reluctance to leave the house alone, coupled with the awkwardness of being seen to be a loner if she went shopping without anyone to go with made her want to go and bug her housemate for the fourth time that day.

It was a lovely day outside and the thought of being cooped up indoors staring mindlessly at repetitive video games made Emma's skin itch. She knew she had already irritated her housemate with her pestering to come and do something outdoors though, so she decided this would be her last attempt to get the girl to actually do something Emma deemed productive with her day.

She knocked on Ashley's bedroom door but only heard the chatter of the girl on her headset pause for a moment before continuing. Emma knocked once more, unsure if she had been ignored or simply unheard but she got her answer quickly as an irritated groan sounded from behind the door followed by a short sharp "What?!".

Emma opened the door, her hazel eyes squinting into the darkness as she struggled to adjust from the bright house to the dark bedroom. Other than the burst of sunshine trying to claw it's way into the darkness from the edge of a heavy set of curtains, the only light in the room shone from two large computer screens on Ashley's computer desk. They outlined the girl casting her figure as a silhouette against the bright glare but even without being able to see her face Emma could tell Ashley was irritated.

"Umm, hey again Ash." Emma started "I just thought maybe we could go do something together, you know, hang out or something, maybe go out?" she said, stopping herself when she felt she was in danger of just rambling nervously.

"Oh my god!" Ashley said through gritted teeth "I already told you I'm raiding ALL DAY today!" she said gesturing at the brightly coloured game on one of her screens, the chat notifications flashing between multiple icons on the other screen.

"Well I thought it would be good for you to take a break for a couple of hours, maybe we could get some lunch together?" Emma suggested shuffling her feet and finding the toes of her sandals suddenly very interesting, withering visibly under Ashley's angry gaze

"Lunch, seriously?" Ashley said flatly, causing Emma to kick at the ground awkwardly before she suddenly came up with another idea

"Oh! Maybe we could go to the game store together, we might be able to find something we can both play?" She said, not really believing in her own suggestion, games really weren't her thing, but she figured if it got Ashley to come with her she could return the favour by spending a couple of hours playing games with her.

Ashley sighed and turned to her computer for a moment, her mouse clicking on her chat icon before she spoke briefly into her headset "B-R-B, A-F-K."

The girl lifted off her headset and turned her chair around to stand up. Emma managed to avoid grimacing as the crumbs of Ashley's snacks tumbled off her lap onto the floor by her pudgy pale toes. She was in a low cut black vest top and a scruffy pair of tatty old-looking black shorts with red trim which clung snugly to her thick pale thighs. Ashley was only a couple of inches taller than Emma but her larger, fuller body and something about the way she carried herself always made Emma feel small around her.

Ashley brushed her hand down her mostly exposed breasts and down over her plump belly to get rid of the last of the crumbs before she looked back up at Emma.

"Fine." She said bluntly "You want to play games and do lunch?" she asked, almost too harshly.

"Um, well, yeah I just thought we could do something together since its nice and warm out." Emma responded shyly.

"Fine, well I am getting hungry... Ever heard of hot potato?" asked Ashley with an element of threat in her voice.

"Umm, like the old catch game? Well, yeah..." Emma said, becoming confused.

"Great!" Ashley said, faking her enthusiasm "Then I wont have to explain too much. I catch you, you lose." she said, beginning to smile.

Emma was thoroughly confused now, she watched as Ashley raised her hand and simply snapped her fingers, the sound seemed to echo and reverberate around the room almost endlessly as the sound began to disorientate her and make her head spin. She clenched her eyes shut for a moment, wondering if maybe she's gotten some sort of sun stroke from being out in the garden all morning but it felt differently, like there was a sudden dropping feeling. Emma's stomach lurched and she felt a rush of air pass over her face and then everything went still and quiet. Until the first deep boom echoed beneath her feet.

The sound was something like an explosion happening deep underground, causing the floor to bounce slightly beneath Emma's feet but the sound had come from somewhere far ahead of her. Had a truck or something exploded outside? She opened her eyes again, her vision quickly adjusting to the low light level but leaving her confused as she looked down to find her feet buried deep in some kind of thick strange dark blue grass that came up over her ankles. The smell hit her next, her small nose wrinkled as she realised this strange ground smelt strongly of stale, old insoles and dust.

BOOOMMM

Another explosion of sound snapped Emma out of her deep thoughts as she looked towards the sound, at first not understanding what she was seeing, wondering if she had passed out when she had felt dizzy, but everything seemed too real, everything was too stark, too terrifying. Hundreds of meters away two sets of thick pudgy toes, their nails painted a shiny black that partly reflected what small light was in this vast cavern like the armoured carapace of ten horrible monsters eagerly wriggled in the dark to chase down their prey. Slowly one of the monstrously sized pale pretty feet rose high into the air and arched towards Emma both seemingly in slow motion but impossibly fast at the same time, before it slammed into the floor, now dozens of meters closer as her mind finally accepted what was happening.

The simple footstep of the titanic girl in front of her nearly threw Emma from her feet once again, forcing her to stumble before she regained her footing and began to look up. Her eyes travelled up what seemed like hundreds of feet of creamy, smooth towers of flesh getting wider and thicker as they went higher and higher until they ended at the red band at the base of the well filled set of shorts Ashley wore. Emma's head continued to crane upwards her gaze travelling over the soft belly as the low angle caused it to peak out slightly from under the base of her vest top then the twin mountainous orbs of Ashley's chest before finally the view stopped at the face of her housemate, those feral looking large brown eyes fixed on the tiny girl and her plush pink lips pulled into a cocky smirk as her loose shoulder length black hair framed her round face.

"You bought this on yourself by the way." Ashley said, her voice seemed to deliver a physical blow to the tiny girl below her. "You've been bugging me all day, so it's only right I make you the size of one." she smiled again, a broad, excited grin as she estimated the height of her little prey to be somewhere around 3 inches. A cruel giggle burst out as she watched Emma cower from just her voice as the tiny girl held her hands to her ears.

Ashley took another step, this time slamming her foot down onto the carpet only 12" or so away from the tiny girl, laughing again as the girl was thrown from her feet by the vibrations through the floorboards, slapping down hard onto her hands and knees and giving a satisfying mouse-like squeak as she landed.

"Remember, if I catch you, I win." Ashley taunted down to her former housemate. "Now, RUN!"

Emma looked up from her hands and knees, the titanic woman above her seemed to radiate power now. If Emma felt small compared to her before she felt positively insignificant to her now. Another movement of the giantess and suddenly the pink soft sole of her foot rose above the tiny girl. Little bits of grit from the floor that had been mashed into the wrinkled sole rained down around Emma with damp lint falling from between the wriggling toes, one thick clump slapping wetly onto her back shaking her from her hypnosis like state. With a horrified scream Emma pushed herself to her feet and took off running from the giantess.

There was another massive BOOOOMMM from behind the tiny girl, a rush of stale musky air and a shower of dust and grit pelted Emma's back sending her tumbling head over heels forcing her to try and tuck into the fall, scrambling desperately to her feet and running wide-eyed and wildly towards the door of the room. She had no idea where she was going, or why, or how long this would last, but she had to do something, she didn't want to know what would happen if Ashley 'won' the game.

Ashley couldn't stop grinning like a Cheshire Cat, she loved this, she paced slowly after her shrunken toy her feet coming down just inches away from the back of the tiny girl with every step, it was almost too easy so every now and then she would slam her foot down just to mess with her. Emma was running as fast as she could, which only helped to inflate the sense of power and fun Ashley gained from teasing her. The tiny girl with the athletic, healthy body was giving everything she had to simply stay inches ahead of Ashley's comparatively overweight frame which strolled casually after her, it was all too deliciously easy, everything she had worked to be all seemed suddenly so pointless.

BOOM... BOOM... BOOM... the footsteps exploded behind Emma one after the other, the shrunken girl knew that the giantess behind her must have been toying with her. Running through the carpet fibres was hard work and there was no way, even being as fit as she was, that she was covering the distance to the door more quickly than a girl who's single stride could cover somewhere between 50-100meters in comparison. Those pale toes appeared over and over just above Emma's head, in the top of her vision, threatening to come crashing down on top of her again and again before crashing down just inches behind her with that terrible earth shaking boom and that musky wash of warm air.

Her fears were confirmed as just as Emma saw the glint of the metallic carpet strip which ran along the base of the door frame. She dared to hope she might make it out to the hallway but that pink sole suddenly appeared overhead, the toes wriggling in anticipation as a childish giggle sounded out all around her until with a dull slap the plump sole crashed down on the tiny girl, sealing her completely into darkness. The weight was unbearable, pushing Emma so flat that she thought her bones would turn to powder in an instant but as it was Ashley must not have been putting all her weight down because for now the tiny girl was kept on the brink of her joints being simultaneously pressed from their sockets.

Emma tried to scream, tried to wriggle, tried to breathe but none of it was possible. Ashley's unbearably hot and powerful sole completely dominated her tiny frame, the pounding of blood thumping through Emma's ears wasn't even her own heart beat, as pressed flat as she was she was acutely aware of how hard her own heart was beating but the thumping of blood that filled her head was the calm, rhythmic beat of her giant tormentor. It felt as though the cavity Emma's body was pushing into the soft heavy sole was pushing the sweat from Ashley's huge foot like a sponge. It trickled in burning hot, itchy streaks down every inch of Emma's bare flesh, where her body wasn't exposed to the swampy stream her clothes and hair soaked up the thick salty fluid. Bits of grit, dust and dirt stuck to the bottom of Ashley's sole felt like knives to Emma's body as they were pressed down into her and every ragged quarter-breath the tiny girl was able to suck in only filled her lungs with a disgusting sweaty stench as tears rolled from Emma's eyes as quickly as sweat tried to run into them.

Ashley simply looked down at her foot on the floor of her room, her smile now a triumphant smirk. Everything felt so calm, so normal. The computer in the background continued to make the occasional pinging noise of her friends chatting away on their game and her room was still otherwise undisturbed, it really was as if nothing had changed. Ashley had simply walked to her bedroom door and now stood just before the threshold casually glancing down at her feet. She realised she was even having to concentrate just to feel the minute wriggling feeling of her housemate desperately giving everything she had to survive just one of Ashley's soles, and she felt radiantly powerful knowing she only had to take one more step forward, put her weight down on that foot, and another annoying bug would be crushed out of her life.

But this wasn't her intention. As Ashley's stomach gave a small grumble she decided not to bother playing around with her lunch, if she got on with it now she could get another solid couple of raids in before it was ready so she lifted her foot away from the floor, a look of confusion washing over her for a second before raising her foot up behind her and twisting to look down to the little girl seemingly tattooed to her sole.

Everything was beginning to feel like it was shifting in and out of reality for Emma, the lack lung space and clean air was driving her quickly into unconsciousness and just as she was about ready to give up and hopefully forget the pain every inch of her body was in there came a new torment. She felt the pressure ease up slightly, her ribs and spine popped and flexed back into what felt like an almost normal position but her relief was short lived. An awful scraping noise erupted around the tiny girl and she felt her whole body being dragged across the rough carpet fibres, it felt like she was dragged for tens of meters until with a rush of sickness everything burst into light and the world swept upside down.

Emma felt like she was on some kind of awful rollercoaster ride with her body stuck like lint to the giant foot. When she came to a stop she was laid beneath one of Ashley's giant ass cheeks, the enormous nerdy girl twisting to look down at her with a cruel grin until she burst out with booming laughter, the sounds washing over her like a forceful impact on Emma's body.

“Oh my god you look so pathetic down there!” Ashley boomed “Com'ere bug.” she said reaching down for Emma, who could only scream in response.

Ashley's fingers gripped Emma's leg like she was touching something disgusting that she had stepped in, a wet ripping sound accompanying the motion of the giantess peeling the tiny body from her pudgy sole.

“Gross.” she stated flatly. Ashley slapped the girl into her palm and headed out of her room and down the corridor towards the kitchen.

Emma's head still swam from the torrent of abuse she had sustained over the last few minutes. It felt like her whole ordeal had lasted for hours, but in reality it had been barely five minutes since her soon-to-be fatal intrusion into Ashley's bedroom. The tiny girl flailed weakly, everything hurt but she couldn't just give up while Ashley's fingers came down at her to poke and prod her body as she laid on the  clammy palm. Suddenly the thumb on the hand which carried her came down over her stomach, pressing uncomfortably hard as her body once again sunk half flat beneath the giantess with no effort. The black painted nails glinted and shimmered as they went to work picking and peeling Emma's clothing from her body.

A wide shiny nail slid between her sandals and her feet easily slicing through the leather straps like they were thin cotton before casually flicking the shoes away as they fell to the floor, next the fingers came for Emma's small shorts, at first pinching at the material causing the small girl to scream out in pain as Ashley's fingers struggled to differentiate between the jeans material and flesh, pinching at her hips and thighs and almost instantly leaving deep purple bruises from the pinches. Emma heard a slightly frustrated sigh from the giantess until once more those deadly nails slipped into the tops of her jeans and underwear, tugging hard. Emma's body jerked down with each powerful tug, the thumb pinning her down didn't even give an inch as the tiny girl felt her body plough into its rough surface, her ribs banging into the thumb as she felt her organs being shifted and mashed inside of her while all she could do was scream and punch pointlessly at the huge hands.

With a few small tears then a final long ripping sound Emma was stripped of her jeans and panties in one swift dragging motion. She lay gasping for air and holding her bruised ribs, still trying to wriggle and squirm her way out from Ashley's thumb. She found herself cast into shadow as the giantesses other hand now appeared over her upper half her world spinning again to make her feel sick as Ashley adjusted her in her palm to get at the top she wore. With no effort at all the shirt was shredded and  flicked away, and one of those sharp nails hooked down between Emma's breasts to slice open her bra, cutting into one of her breasts at the same time as a thin line of crimson ran down from her chest and over her bare stomach. The bra was the final thing to be casually flicked over Ashley's shoulder to join the rest of the torn clothing, just scraps to be cleaned up the next time someone vacuumed.

“Whoops, messing up my little treat! Can't have that!” Ashley giggled, raising the tiny girl to her face.

An enormous tongue rolled wetly from Ashley's mouth as all Emma could do was scream. The hot wet muscle slapped disgustingly against her whole lower body, pinning her legs to Ashley's palm. Hot stale breath washed over her and carried the thick odour of the cheese doritos the giantess had been snacking on before Emma had interrupted her, with that hot pink cave hanging over her Emma was staring directly into the terrifying maw. Wet clumps of yellow doritos still filled a few of the thick powerful molars as strands of sticky viscous saliva stretched and dripped from roof to floor, then the tongue dragged its way firmly and deeply against Emma's exposed naked flesh, the dexterous tip of Ashley's tongue wormed between her legs and spent little effort to part them and taste her fully. The horrible wet rasping sound of Emma's whole body being assaulted by the giant's taste buds engulfed the little girl as her head became pinned beneath it and all Emma could do was screw her eyes shut and try not to swallow any of the disgusting cheesy saliva that washed over her face.

“Hmmm not bad, definitely not bad.” Ashley mused to herself after her taste test. Her tongue tingled with the salty meaty taste of her prey's body and enjoyed the coppery tang from the slice she had put in the tiny girls chest.

Ashley entered the kitchen, her slow paced wander as she stripped her food now became a more focused pace. She casually tossed Emma onto the counter top, she wasn't concerned about the girl getting away, there was nowhere for her to go anyway. The giantess busied herself moving from fridge to cupboard to draws collecting things as she went before coming back to the kitchen counter and dumping everything onto the work surface. Emma's body still lay where it had been thrown, the girl was clearly defeated and lay with her face buried sobbing into her arms, her sweat and spit soaked hair now loose from its bun and clung wetly down her face and back.

Ashley hummed happily to herself as she prepped her lunch, taking a large baking potato and slicing it in two before taking a spoon and scooping a small cavity out of the middle of both halves, removing about half of the innards of both halves. Next she took some butter and dumped a small wedge into each side before tearing open a packet of grated cheese, liberally stuffing it into the two cavities. Emma could hear the sounds of utensils and packets and the constant background noise of her room-mate's pleasant humming. She lifted her head, her neck tight with pain as she wiped some of the tears and dirt from her eyes and gave a heavy sobbing sniff, still only able to smell the stale cheesy saliva that hung from her hair.

“Why?” Emma croaked weakly.

Ashley didn't notice the tiny girl had even spoken, she was too caught up in her work as her stomach gave another hungry growl.

“WHYYY?” Emma managed to scream out before breaking down into sobs again.

Ashley paused suddenly, a look of surprise crossing her face almost as though she had forgotten that the girl on the counter was an actual girl and hadn't expected the question. The giantess reached out plucking the naked morsel up by her waist and held her up to her ample chest, looking down on the pathetic looking sight.

“Like I said, we're playing hot potato, I caught you, I won.” Ashley said coldly.

“No! It doesn't make any sense?” Emma cried out, beating her fists petulantly against the powerful fingers which held her.

Ashley jut sighed and rolled her eyes, like she had been through this a hundred times and it was always the same old thing.

“Well, I'm hungry, so time for the hot potato part of the game, and guess what? You get to be the bacon!” she said, grinning happily at the last revelation, as though just the thought of her cheese and 'bacon' stuffed potato was enough to bring her straight back to her good mood.

“No! NOO! PLEASE!! ASHLEY DON'T--” Emma wailed but all it got her was another annoyed huff and another bored eye-roll.

Emma found herself dropping rapidly still in the grip of the giantess, she spun in the air to face one half of the potato falling rapidly towards the tangled nest of cheese before she slammed face first into it, barely having any time to take a breath as the fingers left her side before she felt a single digit slam into her ass crushing her body into the cheese and nearly snapping the poor girl in half backwards before it retreated then slammed into her thighs, crushing her legs down into the cavity before once more pulling back and slamming into her shoulder, a loud crack sounding from somewhere in Emma's shoulder as bones began to break. There was a loud grinding and cracking noise from above the tiny girl as rocks of sharp smelling pepper dashed against her whole body.

Ashley finished grinding some pepper over her food and set the grinder back down.

“Perfect!” She congratulated herself.

Sparing only a short moment to admire her creation the giantess snatched up the two halves of the potato and without a second thought began to push them back together, the last desperate screams from her tiny bacon treat being silenced as the two halves closed. Ashley placed the potato onto a sheet of foil and carefully wrapped the foil sheet around the whole thing to keep it held together. She headed over to the oven, flicking the dials around and setting a timer before swinging the door open and placing her lunch in the middle of the oven. Without another thought Ashley headed back to her room, slipping back into her large leather gaming chair and setting her headphones back on her head, slightly cocked to allow her to listen out for the oven timer.

Emma whimpered in the dark, she writhed and kicked and thrashed as best as her bruised and battered body allowed, everything hurt and all she achieved from her struggles was to get herself covered and tangled in all the cheese and butter and pepper, essentially she had perfectly seasoned herself and the realisation of this made her sob uncontrollably with frustration. The low hum of the oven working to heat itself up rumbled quietly from outside of her prison and before long it was becoming uncomfortably hot inside of the potato.

At first it started with Emma noticing that the cold slick feeling of the butter and the cold starchy walls of her prison had become closer to body temperature, the butter began sinking to the floor of the cavity meaning she was now sat in a soft gel like pool of the stuff. The air slowly became stuffy and felt like it was getting thick enough to cling to Emma's body as she began to sweat, time in that dark prison crawled by and all she could do was sit and listen to the hum of the oven and the soft drip of condensation all around her. It was humiliating to find that something as mundane as a potato could keep her new form so easily contained.

After a short while Emma couldn't help but writhe uncomfortably within the sea of rapidly heating butter, a cruel twist of fate meant that the only place soft enough now to try to escape through was directly beneath the butter which was hot enough now to start to blister her body on contact with it. To make matters worse the cheese was now seeping down the walls and dripping from the ceiling, as a lump of it fell onto the side of the tiny girl's neck and she screamed as it singed her skin. Her reaction caused her to kick out, sliding in the butter and ducking beneath the slowly mixing mess of cheese, butter and her own sweat and juices as the oven began to do its job on her body.

Her writhing caused more and more of the melting cheese to wrap around her, boiling her flesh as the butter seeped into her wounds, the tiny girl wept as she choked on hot butter and tried to scrape the cheese from her skin with her one good hand but it was a losing battle. Before long the butter was simmering Emma's meat as she lay exhausted and drained of all her strength, her body felt like it was starting to go cold. She knew this should be impossible given her situation but she didn't care any more, it was a blessed relief from the pain she had been in.

From outside of the bubbling hell Emma's ears picked up a familiar sound, a clunk and the loud groan of metal hinges, the potato shook briefly and Emma wondered if perhaps Ashley had returned to free her, if this had all been some crazy game or sick joke to teach her a lesson that had gone too far. There was a strange squelching noise and the cavity Emma was in squished and deformed then suddenly the shrunken girls world was flipped, literally, upside down. The cheese and butter sloshed like lava throughout the cavity coating Emma's body entirely now and searing and baking the helpless tiny. She moaned horsely but found she could no longer fight, the last of her sense of feeling telling her brain that her meat was swelling with the butter and juices, cooking perfectly for her housemates lunch as the aroma of her roasted body filled the potato.

Ashley reached into the oven with a pair of long steel tongs, gripping the potato and flipping it over, adjusting it briefly to sit on the rack without rolling before shutting the oven door again. She took a moment to take a deep cool breath, not enjoying the wash of heat that had poured from the oven, but she shrugged it off and set the next timer for the potato to complete the second half of its baking time, she hated not flipping her potatoes half way through, they always got so dry otherwise. Another half an hour passed and once again the timer sounded from the oven, calling Ashley from her room so she could come and get her lunch.

Taking the potato from the foil casing she dropped it out onto a plate and headed back to her room slumping back into her chair and picking up a knife and fork from one of the other discarded plates on her desk. She began eagerly slicing through her snack but her knife caught on something half way through, confused she pushed a little harder with the blade and sawed again, this time hearing a crack and feeling the knife push through down to the plate. Using the knife and fork Ashley parted the potato, flinching slightly at the wash of boiling steam that rose out from it's centre and there, in the two halves of her lunch, lay two halves of her shrunken housemate.

“HAHAHA!” Ashley burst out suddenly “Oh shit! I forgot you were even in there!” she exclaimed to no one in particular. Emma was long beyond capable of hearing what she had to say, the well cooked meat of her body oozed with a river of molten cheese and butter from each half before Ashley simply buried her fork into one of the juicy looking thighs, sawing it free of the hip and dunking it into the cheese.

“Well I hope it was worth it.” she said aloud before stuffing the mouthful in between her lips and chewing, taking a moment to fully appreciate the flavour of the meat before humming with satisfaction and starting up some anime she could watch while she ate.