- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Emily gave Caleb a treat of fresh breast milk straight from her own body.
“Okay, that’s all for now Caleb.”
She took me away from her tit and put me in her pubic hairs. They were soft but it was as if I was lost in a giant bush when I tried to see through it. She let me go to sleep there, while she went to sleep naked for the night.
The next day she asked me, “Where do you want me to carry you?”
“Your breast’s are a lot softer and felt a lot safer than your pussy.”
“Okay then! Maybe you’ll choose the other someday.”
She slid me softly in between her breasts that were too big for her shirt size. And this didn’t hurt, it felt like being in between two giant pieces of jello.
Today’s went normal at school. I wasn’t stuffed inside a fat girls pussy, I wasn’t put in the mouth of someone. The only thing that was bad was in P.E. because I kept almost sliding out of her breasts, and she would probably have never found me again if that had happened.
We got home and she gave me another ‘treat.’
A few days go by and I try going to school in her pussy again, as I have been sleeping in her pubes for a while now. It wasn’t nearly as bad as the first time I did it. Probably because I did it willingly this time. I got used to the smells and feels of being in there, so I would not have to worry about it later.
“Caleb, I am actually enjoying having you around all the time. Do you think you may actually like being shrunk?”
As much as I hated to admit it, I was getting pretty attracted to her at this point. We were supposed to be a normal family. But now, we’re using each other sexually.
“You know what, yeah, I do actually.”
“Do you think you may want to, uh, act like we’re not related, but have a relationship?”
“I mean, you’ve used me as your sex toy a lot of times already, so we can see how it goes!”
We eventually started acting like we were boyfriend and girlfriend. We didn’t want to remember that we were brother and sister. We both enjoyed having me like this. I got to have the pleasure of being inside of a girl’s pussy and she got the pleasure of having a human sex toy.
A few weeks go by, and it’s the norm for me and her to do freaky stuff.
“Do you want to go to school today? You’ll have to go in my sock though.”
“Nah, I think I’ll stay here, I need a day off.”
“What if I let you be in my skirt?”
“Your skirt?”
“Yeah, I’ll even let you pick which side.”
“Yeah, I guess I could go with you.”
She picked me up and slid me in her panties. I crawled into her asshole and took a nap inside there until school was over and I got my treat.
It had been two months since I was first shrunk, and me and Emily were in a serious relationship by then, without even caring that it was basically incest.
“Caleb, do you enjoy being my little toy / boyfriend?”
“Of course Emily! We both enjoy the things you do with me!”
“You don’t want to be normal sized?”
“Not if it’ll stop the happiness we have together.”


Go to Chapter 14 to see more of Emily and Caleb’s relationship.