- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

PLEASE CHECK THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER FOR THE MOST RECENT UPDATE OF THE GAME

 

Version 0.2

Link to the game: https://leah-size.deviantart.com/art/Quest-of-the-tiny-v0-20-740278984

 

Below is the intro to the game...

---------------------

 

 

You wake up one day, not in the comfort of the bed, but on an unfamiliar hardwood floor, completely naked. You panic, scanning your surroundings, trying to determine where you are and how you got here, but you can't make sense of what you see. Everything looks so... warped and unusual.

Your frantic panicking is suddenly interrupted when a glowing light appears before you. Slowly, the glowing light coalesces into the form a human... no, an angel.

"Alex, please calm down, allow me to explain what has happened to you." speaks the angel, with a soothing voice that practically melts your fears away. Your panicking subsides as you stop and listen.

"A malevolent force has reduced your size to a mere two inches, and transported you far away from your home. But do not worry, there is a way for you to return to normal, though it won’t be easy. You will have to undergo a long and arduous quest, overcome many trials, and defeat a great evil."

"… huh? A quest? What do you mean?" You respond.

"There is a terrible and dark force that threatens the planet, and only you are in a position to stop it. You will have to do as I say, gathering certain items of great power in order to confront this evil." explains the angel.

"So... I have to gather items of great power, and confront a powerful evil... while I’m two inches tall?" You question.

"I did not say it would be easy. But I have faith in your abilities, and I will provide you with guidance. Besides, you lack any other options, unless you would prefer to remain your current size for the remainder of your days."

"… well, I guess I can try, at least. " you reluctantly agree.

" Excellent. For your first step, simply observe your surroundings."

You take stock of the world around you. Now that you recognize that you're two inches tall, the unfamiliar scenery makes sense to you. The four alien pillars are legs of a table. The mysterious circles are wheels of a desk chair. And seated at that desk chair, is a girl.

The girl has long, auburn hair, reaching down her shoulders. She's wearing a pair of loose fitting black sweatpants and a purple sweater. She's currently slumped over her desk, with her hand buried in her arms, asleep. In front of her is a computer monitor, illuminating her sleeping face.

"Right now, you're in Jennifer's apartment. Jennifer's a programmer who frequently gets caught up in large projects and forgets to do anything else, such as sleeping. Right now she's dozing off on her desk. Unfortunately, the door to Jennifer’s apartment is currently closed, and the gap underneath the door is too small for you to crawl under. Thus, your first step will be to wake Jennifer up, and persuade her to open the door for you."

"I must depart now, but I wish you the best of luck." speaks the angel as the glow fades away.

And with that, she is gone. You’re on your own now!

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.