- Text Size +

Chapter 8

            Two weeks after meeting her owner’s new boyfriend, Shannon was curled up on her bed crying. Moira, having been in the shower, walked out and saw her. She sat on her bed and faced the little woman. She tapped on the cage bars and Shannon looked up at the giantess with tear-stained eyes.

            “Little One,” Moira asked, “what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

            “Oh, it’s nothing, ma’am,” Shannon answered, wiping her tiny eyes, “I’m OK.”

            “I didn’t ask if you were OK,” Moira told her, “I asked you what was wrong. Now, I expect an answer from you.”

            “Yes, Mistress,” Shannon responded, “It’s just that… well, today’s my birthday.”

            “I see,” Moira said, “happy birthday then, Shannon.”

            “Thank you, Mistress,” Shannon answered, “but it’s more than just that. I miss my family. I know I can never see them again since I belong to you now, but I still miss them so much.”

            “Shannon,” Moira said, “I won’t allow you to see your family. I won’t take the chance of them trying to take you from me.”

            Shannon nodded her tiny head, “I understand, ma’am.”

            “However,” Moira smiled, “I don’t see the harm in letting you write a letter to them so they can know how you’re doing. I can mail it with no return address for you.”

            Shannon’s eyes lit up, “You will, Mistress? I can?”

            “Yes, Little One,” Moira nodded, “I’ll let you. Does that make you feel better?”

            “Yes, Mistress,” she answered, a slight smile forming on her miniscule lips.

            Moira opened the cage and wrapped her fingers around Shannon and pulled her out of the cage. She carried the miniature girl into her study and placed her down on the desk. Moira sat down and reached into a drawer and pulled out a pad of paper and a pen. She set a clean piece of paper on the desk and handed the pen to Shannon. Shannon took hold of it in her arms and stepped onto the paper. She positioned the pen’s nub between her legs so she could use them to help her. She used her whole body maneuvering the heavy writing tool across each line. Moira watched in amusement as the tiny woman struggled with the pen and, when Shannon was about halfway through her letter, couldn’t resist anymore and poked Shannon’s bottom with her finger. Shannon let out a little gasp of surprise and looked back at the giant woman. The look in the shrunken woman’s eyes told Moira she had not appreciated having her concentration broken. Moira, in turn, returned her gaze with a look that reminded Shannon who was in charge. Shannon quickly turned around and started writing again. Once Shannon was focused on her letter again, Moira decided to have a little more fun at the tiny girl’s expense. She slipped her fingertip between the tiny legs and began to rub Shannon’s tiny labia. Shannon decided it was smarter for her to keep writing and not protest her owner’s playful advances. While Moira was being gentle and the attention to her pussy wasn’t hurting her, it was making it extremely difficult to keep her mind on her task. Finally, even with the distractions, Shannon finished her letter and collapsed onto the paper, feeling physically drained.

            Moira looked down at her, “You forgot to date it, Little One.”

            Shannon got up and lifted the pen once more. She positioned herself on the corner of the page and jotted down the date. She then let the pen drop at her feet and she crumpled back onto the paper. Moira used her fingers to turn the little woman onto her back and then grasped each of Shannon’s tiny ankles by pinching each one between a thumb and finger. Shannon had no energy and only laid there as Moira spread her legs apart. Moira then placed a hand over the little body and, while her pinky finger rubbed and moved Shannon’s breasts around, her thumb was grinding against the tiny woman’s sex. Shannon began to moan and then grunt as her body was worked up into a sexual frenzy and soon she was begging her mistress for release. Moira pushed her thumb a little harder against Shannon’s pussy which allowed a tiny portion of the huge digit to enter her. The ridges of the thumb brushed over Shannon’s tiny clit over and over. When Shannon announced she was about to orgasm, Moira removed her thumb and watched as Shannon’s womanly cum squirted out of her onto her letter.

            As Shannon rested, Moira pulled the letter from under her which caused the miniature woman to roll over onto the desk. Moira held it up and saw that the wet spot on the paper was just above Shannon’s signature.

            “Now, that’s how to sign a letter,” Moira quipped.

            Shannon continued to lay on her stomach as Moira’s giant hand began to stoke her tiny back and ass. Moira hummed a slow melody as she began to read Shannon’s letter.

 

            Dear Momma,                                                      April 16th, 2062

            My Mistress has kindly consented to letting me write a letter to you for my birthday. She has been exceptionally kind to me, especially considering what I did. She treats me well and has even given me a book to read so my mind is occupied when I’m alone and in my cage. She has been gentle with me and has not harmed me in any way. She’s a good person, Momma. She takes good care of me like you would and seems to really love holding me in her hands. It was hard to get used to being handled by giant hands, Momma. It’s a unique feeling to know your life is literally in someone’s hand. That’s another thing, Momma. Mistress has the right to end my life without notice and that’s a scary feeling. I don’t want to die, but I wouldn’t blame my Mistress if she decided she wanted to kill me.

            When I first got here, she took me to the cemetery where my victims were buried so I could see what I’d done. I’ve caused her so much pain, Momma, I don’t know how she can be so nice to me when I caused her so much suffering. I have accepted my punishment and do whatever she asks of me, even when it’s something degrading or humiliating. I deserve whatever Mistress does to me and I understand that. She did grant me one favor that I asked for. She let me return to the cemetery with her and let me apologize to her husband and daughter. She knew I am sorry for what I’d done and so allowed me to tell them.

            Anyway Momma, I wanted to let you know I was doing OK and that I miss you so much. I wish I could see you, but as you know, current laws forbid the shrunken to have face to face contact with former family. Legally, I am the property of my Mistress and am considered dead as a person. How did they put it in that classic horror film from 2007, Black Christmas? Oh yeah, “She’s my family now”. Well, I’d better end my letter to you. This pen is very heavy and I’ve been struggling with it the whole time. I love you, Momma. Please pass my love to my brother.

 

                                                                   Love Always,

                                                                   Your Daughter, Shannon

            Moira stopped petting Shannon and folded the paper and stuck it in an envelope. Shannon gave her the address to send it to and Moira put the stamp on it. Shannon rolled onto her back and propped herself up on her elbows.

            “Mistress,” she said, “thank you. It means so much to me.”

            “Think nothing of it, Little One,” Moira answered, “I’ll send it out today when I get out.”

            Moira lifted the little woman up and carried her back into the bedroom. Instead of putting her in her cage however, Moira put Shannon on the giant bed.

            “Where are you going today, Mistress?” the curious shrunken girl asked.

            “I didn’t like seeing you struggling with writing a letter,” replied the giantess, “I’m going to buy you some things you can exercise on. I want you to be a little more fit.”

            “Yes, Mistress,” Shannon nodded.

            Leaving Shannon on the bed, Moira went into the bathroom. Shannon could not see what her owner was doing, but it sounded like Moira was searching for something. When the tiny woman heard Moira give a cheer in triumph, she knew her mistress had found what she was looking for.

            Indeed Moira had been looking for something. When she came out of the bathroom, she was carrying something in her hand. She knelt by the bed where she had placed her pet and her hand came up and showed Shannon what she had. In her hand was a container of dental floss and a cotton swab. When she saw these, Shannon shivered in fear.

            “I hate to have to punish you on your birthday, Little One,” Moira told her, “but I cannot allow you to give me dirty looks when I’m taking liberties with you. I own you and can do what I please.”

            Shannon fell to her knees, “Please, Mistress…no… I’m sorry… Please, don’t do this! I’ll never do it again! I beg you, Mistress! Please don’t punish me!”

            In response to this, Moira pulled out a long portion of floss and set it next to Shannon. Then her giant fingers forced Shannon onto her stomach and held her in place, pinning the small woman’s arms behind her back. Shannon began to struggle when she felt Moira slipping the floss under her wrists. Moira wrapped the floss several times around Shannon’s wrists, making sure it was good and snug before tying it off. Then, after adjusting her hold on the little woman to give her the access she needed, she pulled out some more and began to wrap it around Shannon’s calves and then tied it off around the ankles. At this point, Shannon was weeping quietly. Moira then turned the miniature girl onto her back.

            “You know,” Moira told her, “I don’t want to punish you, but you need to be reminded of your place. Don’t think that just because we’ve been getting along and engaging in some girl talk means I’m going to let you get away with giving me attitude when I’m only playing with you. We’re not equals. Remember that.”

            Moira lifted Shannon up and positioned her so that she was lying on her stomach in her palm with Shannon’s tiny head facing away from her. Moira picked up the cotton swab and traced the crack that separated Shannon’s ass cheeks. Shannon squirmed at the sensation and cried out when Moira spread her buttocks open, even more so when Moira placed the tip over the tiny anus.

            “Tell me, Little One,” Moira inquired, “have you ever used your asshole for sex?”

            Shannon shook her head vigorously, “Never, Mistress! NO! Please stop! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

            “I see,” said Moira, ignoring the tiny girl’s pleas, “then this is going to hurt.”

            Without another word, Moira forced the swab through the tiny opening, causing Shannon to gasp out in pain. The thickness of the swab itself filled her anus up, but when Moira pushed it a little deeper, a jolt of severe pain shot through her body. Her body tensed up and she began to scream in agony.

            “Mistress,” cried Shannon, “please take it out! It hurts so much!”

            “Fine, I’ll take it out,” Moira said, “if you tell me what you are.”

            “I’m your possession. I’m a toy for you to play with whenever you want!” exclaimed Shannon through her tears.

            “Close enough,” Moira answered as she slowly withdrew the cotton swab, “you’re more of a pet than a possession nowadays.”

            Moira tossed the cotton swab into a nearby trash can and patted the tiny bottom. She put the bound little woman on the floor of her cage and latched it.

            “Now, you’re going to stay tied up until my return,” Moira informed her, “I’ll release you when I get home and that will be the end of your punishment.”

            Moira grabbed her keys and left the house, leaving the tiny girl to her thoughts. She tried to sit herself up, but every time, she fell over. It felt like her ass was on fire and she couldn’t get comfortable so she just laid on her side and waited for Moira to return.

            When Moira finally returned, Shannon was on her stomach and not moving. She’d given up with her struggles and simply rested there. Moira opened the cage and reached in for her pet. Shannon was lifted out and Moira began the task of untying her. Moira sat down and put the miniature woman in her lap. Shannon sat up and began to rub the circulation back into her legs and wrists. She would not look up at Moira because she felt humiliated.

            “Come now,” Moira said, “don’t be that way. With your punishment over with, now you can enjoy the rest of your birthday.”

            Shannon finally looked up at Moira who, despite having to discipline the little person, smiled down at her. Shannon’s bottom still ached a bit, but it wasn’t as sore as it had been before Moira left. Shannon rubbed her eyes dry as she looked at her owner.

            Moira scooped her up and carried her to the kitchen table. Sitting on top of it was a chocolate cake with fudge frosting. Moira set Shannon down next to it and Shannon stared up at it in awe. To her, the cake was the size of car!

            “Is this for me?” Shannon asked in wonder.

            “Well, not all of it, Little One,” Moira giggled, “you have to share with me.”

            “Mistress,” Shannon replied, “I couldn’t eat all that by myself!”

            “Good, because it looks so delicious!” Moira said excitedly, “Wait though, there’s more!”

            Shannon looked up at her mistress, “More?”

            “YES!” Moira giggled, “I’ve got presents for you!”

            “Mistress,” Shannon started, “you didn’t have to. I mean, I’m a pet and…”

            “I know I didn’t have to,” Moira answered, “but I felt like giving you gifts. We’re going to have our own little birthday party, just for you!”

            Moira sat in the chair and faced her miniature woman. Shannon walked up to her asked her to lean in. Moira leaned her head close to Shannon and then felt the shrunken girl’s tiny lips kiss her cheek.

            “Mistress, thank you.” She said, “I’d say I don’t deserve this, but you decide what I deserve, not me.”

            Moira laughed, “I’m glad you understand that. Now, I’ll be back in a moment. I want to get you your things.”

            Moira got up and went into the living room where she retrieved a large bag and brought it into the kitchen. She reached in and pulled out a small clear plastic sphere that Shannon recognized as a rodent exercise ball. Then Moira pulled out a small habitat that had a running wheel in it. Shannon looked at it and figured she’d fit in there comfortably enough, but she’d have to be on all fours to use the wheel.

            “Now these,” Moira explained, “are for you to get some exercise in. Please don’t think I meant them as anything degrading to you. Believe me, the thought had crossed my mind that you might feel that way, but that was certainly not my intention. They’re only meant as exercise equipment. Think of them as your own personal gym.”

            “I understand, Mistress,” Shannon replied, “I’ll take them in the spirit in which they were given. Thank you.”

            “But this,” Moira said, reaching into the bag and pulling out a wrapped box, “is purely for fun! I hope you like it!”

            She set the package down and let Shannon open it. Shannon ripped open the paper and was stunned when she saw her mistress had bought her a Nintendo DS game system.

            “Mistress, this is too much!” exclaimed the tiny woman, “Why would you spoil me like this?”

            “You don’t like it?” Moira asked.

            “Mistress, I love it,” Shannon replied, “but this is so extravagant!”

            “The game that came with it,” Moira answered, “has a bunch of classic games from the twentieth century too! Plus, they’re all played by using the stylus! I don’t think you’ll have any problems lifting that at all!”

            “But Mistress,” Shannon asked, “are you sure you want to spend that much on me?”

            “Shannon, listen to me,” Moira told her, “you’re a very likable woman and I find myself conflicted. In one hand, I know I’m supposed to hate you for killing my family, but in the other, I’ve found myself enjoying your company and actually feeling a bit of affection for you. Do you know what the difference is between a possession and a pet?”

            Shannon answered, “Not in the context as it pertains to me, ma’am.”

            “A possession, Moira explained, “is something that, if it breaks, doesn’t matter much because you can always buy a new one. But, with a pet, you invest emotions like love and caring for them becomes a welcome responsibility. You are no longer a possession to me. You are my pet and sometimes owners like to spoil their pets.”

             Moira got up once more and opened a drawer in the kitchen. Reaching inside, she picked up some birthday candles left over from Jenna’s last birthday and a lighter. She put them on the table and then retrieved her digital camera from the bedroom. When she returned, she found Shannon had opened the box of candles and was dragging one out. She noticed Moira had returned and looked in her direction.

            “How many do you want me to take out, Mistress?” the tiny girl asked.

            “Two, and only two,” Moira answered.

            Shannon took out another candle and closed the box up. Moira grinned as her thumb and finger pinched Shannon around her waist and lifted her up. She positioned the girl above the center of the cake and slowly set her down. Moira pushed down just enough to submerge the doll-woman’s feet completely in the frosting. She picked up the candles and the lighter.

            “The cake needed a centerpiece and I thought, what better than the birthday girl herself?” Moira said, “And since you won’t be able to blow the candles out, you can just hold them while I blow them out for you. Now, hold your arms out and away from you.”

            Shannon spread her arms out and gripped each candle as it was offered to her. Moira lit the two candles and picked up her camera. She sang Happy Birthday to Shannon as she lifted the camera.

            “Happy Birthday, Little One,” Moira said, “Smile!”

            Shannon flashed a smile and Moira snapped a picture. She brought her face close to the little woman and gently blew some air over her, extinguishing the candles. She then took the candles from Shannon. She pinched the tiny girl’s waist again and lifted her off the cake. She raised Shannon to her face and smiled.

            “Oh dear,” whispered Moira, “your feet are covered. Well, we can’t let you walk around like that.”

            Moira lowered Shannon’s tiny feet into her mouth and sealed them in with her lips. She began to lick them with her tongue, using the tip to tease the miniature toes. Shannon squirmed and giggled uncontrollably because her feet were very sensitive and the huge tongue was tickling them. Moira savored the taste of the frosting and the sound of Shannon’s high pitched giggles.

            “Mistress, I’m going to wet myself!” Shannon cried out, “Please stop!”

            Moira’s lips formed a smile as she pulled the little feet out of her mouth. She lifted each foot and inspected it to be sure she’d gotten them clean and then lowered Shannon onto the table. As Shannon’s giggling fit subsided, Moira cut off a piece of cake and put it on a plate.

            “OK, Little One,” Moira said, “Climb onto my plate and have as much of it as you like. I think this will be enough for the both of us.”

            Shannon climbed onto the plate and dug her hands into the frosted part of the slice. As Shannon ate, Moira took a fork and ate from the other side. The two women smiled at each other as they had their fill. All in all, Shannon decided, her first birthday with Moira was a good one

            A couple days later, Moira affixed the exercise habitat next to Shannon’s cage. Shannon was inside, getting acclimated. She climbed into the exercise wheel and began to work her arms and legs. Moira sat on the bed and watched Shannon as she worked out. She was very pleased to have had the tiny girl request to use it. It pleased her to know Shannon wanted to be fit and in shape for her.

            Ashes, whom had been sleeping on the bed, was awakened by the sound of the wheel. He got up and stretched and then jumped off the bed and onto the dresser. He looked in at Shannon and meowed. Shannon looked over at him and slowed herself to a stop. She smiled at the giant cat and waved. Ashes, in response, lifted his paw and knocked on the plastic wall, never taking his yellow eyes off of the tiny woman. Moira giggled at the sight.

            “Aw,” Moira said to Shannon, “he wants you to come out and be with him, Little One.”

            “But, what about my workout session, Mistress?” Shannon asked.

            “Well, I guess we’ll have to postpone it for a little while,” Moira answered.

            Moira stood up and opened the habitat while Shannon dismounted the wheel. Shannon climbed up the steps to the second level and Moira reached in and took hold of her. Moira set her in her palm and then placed her hands together and cupped them. Ashes leaned towards the shrunken woman and purred as Shannon began to stroke his fur with both hands. Ashes’ tongue darted out and began to lick the tiny woman’s tummy, which made her smile and laugh.

            “I think you have a friend in him,” Moira said to her.

            “Yeah, I think so,” Shannon managed through her laughter.

            The small woman leaned forward and kissed Ashes on his nose. This caused the huge feline to rub his head over her entire body. The cat’s fine hair tickled her and her body convulsed. Ashes pulled his head back and began to lick her again. She knew she’d be rubbed raw by his rough tongue, but she didn’t care. The huge cat was her friend, and she so missed having friends…

            An hour later, Moira watched as Ashes played with a tennis ball and ran through the living room. All the while, having Shannon riding on him where his neck and shoulders met, shouting encouragement like a rowdy cowgirl.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued...