- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hm. It appears that there's a bit more destruction in this series. I'll still keep Katie gentle, if I want to go violent I'll hard another character. Katie's simply not an evil type of person.

Although Madison was physically at the hospital, her data chip was still in my wristband. I got a message earlier today telling me that John’s surgery was a success and he would be resuming a normal life again. I, however, had different plans for him.

“How would it sound for you to join me on our adventures? It was my fault that your parents have died, so I feel like I should take care of you. Of course, you could decline, and I'm not going to stop you if you do. It is very personal, after all.”

“Well, I really don't have much more to lose, do I? My house was washed away in the flood, school’s been destroyed, workplace flooded, and parents plastered on your butt. I think that joining the giantess that saved my life would be a fair choice”

“Saved your life? My butt nearly took your life! Madison, are you sure that this surgery has gone correctly?”

“True, you had come very close to killing me. Another few inches and my pelvis would have also been under your butt, and that would have surely killed me. But you took me to the hospital where your fabulous Madison was able to repair me to perfect condition, instead of leaving me on that roof. And you returned to check on me. That’s what matters to me. Your concern. Not your thousand ton butt. So I'm in on this deal.”

“John, you ought to go and become a speech writer or something.”

“Thought about it before. Never really liked public speaking, though.”

“Well, I have to think of a place to put you two now. And the strings of the bikini are a no-go, I don't care if you're male, female, or computer. Not only is it just wrong on so many different levels, but you could also slip and fall.”

“You could tie a bit of your hair around our waists and we can ride on your shoulders.”

“Or maybe you could just hold them in your hand. Your legs are like at least 150 feet long and your hands are the size of a large bedroom. Surely you can hold 2 people in your hand?”

“Madison’s right, you could just hold us. It's not like we're gonna walk that far anyway. Well, you're not going to walk that far. It might takes us a good day or two to walk to your tent.”

“Floodwaters should be receding right now. Should we go into the city and see what we can do to help?”

“Madison, I really don't want to show my face in downtown anymore…”

“Relax, it was a minor slip up. And if they are feeling hostile towards you, there really isn't much that they can do to you. Taylor just told me about those guys in the tent.”

“Well, at least the streets aren't flooded. Let’s give this ‘rescue mission’ another try.”



The streets were no longer flooded, but they were still abandoned, save for a military vehicle every now and then. The streets were unfortunately the same strength as the streets on the outskirts, so every one of my steps produced a gigantic crater that covered most of the street. I hope that those military vehicles can drive on the sidewalks, because looking back, my footprints made the street crack in many places and it was rougher than a plowed field.

There were makeshift camps on the rooftops of buildings now. The “tents” (they look more like tarps on sticks) were the size of my index finger. Walking closer to a building with its roof level with my waist, I counted a dozen or so tents. Surely there has to be more people in this building…

Popping noises starting to ring out. I heard a tiny but masculine voice scream but couldn't make out the words. It was definitely hostile. I thought that I felt salt or sand hitting my left thigh. “Eh, probably some dust.” I walked closer to see what was happening on the rooftop.




“Stay back, you monster!” Paul was fumbling with something in his pocket. He pulled out his .22 and started unloading bullets at the approaching giantess.

A punch had landed on his face. Turning, he saw that a young man no older than 25 had hit him. “Don't shoot her,” he screamed at Paul, “you’re gonna make her angry!”

“So what? You saw what she did to the building across the street, right? She fucking sat on them!”

“She would crush us too if you keep making her angry!”

“You are making me angry!”

Pointing his pistol at the boy’s chest, Paul reloaded his pistol and prepared to fill this kid with lead. What more did that boy know about giant women than he did? And punching him like that demands revenge.

Steven knew that he was going to die. Paul was never a sane man, and here he was, extremely drunk and pointing a gun at his chest. He braced for the bullet to hit him, not quite knowing what it would feel like or if it would be quick or not. He watched Paul’s finger slide closer and closer to the trigger.

Paul’s finger never made it to the trigger.

Expecting a gunshot, an awful squelching sound instead reached Steven’s ears. It sounded as if there were faint cracks and crunches added in. “Maybe this is what being shot feels like. All noise and no pain.” He opened his eyes and looked down at his chest, expecting a bloody hole in his shirt. Instead, his shirt was intact and there was no bloody hole in his shirt. He then saw a giant cream colored wall that seemed to be leaking red liquid at the bottom. He looked up the wall and saw that it led to the biggest and most beautiful face that he has ever seen.

“Hello there. I am correct in assuming that this man was about to shoot you?”

“Erm… yes, actually. Where… where’s Paul?”

Then it hit him. She had saved his life. At the cost of another life. Paul is nothing but a red smear now. The giantess had crushed Paul under her finger. But if her finger is that big…

Stepping aside, Steven expected to see the shoulders or maybe even breasts of the giantess. After all, they were pretty high up, and even if she was the giantess that was rumored to have come from the sky itself, she would be big, of course, but not too big…

Instead, when he stepped around her finger, he only saw a giant crotch at eye level. He looked up, and her body just seemed to keep on going…



I was busy collecting the survivors from the rooftop as Steven continued to admire my body. It was entertaining, really, how this boy is so interested in my waist. He just stood there, still as a stick. Unfortunately, some of the people who I was trying to rescue had the same reaction, and I resorted to picking up the people and dropping them into my hand instead.

“It would really help to have a plate or to carry them in. What if they fall out of my hand?”

At this, some of the people seemed to regret their decision to walk into my hand. Those still on the roof backed away from my other hand, but honestly, when my fingers are the size of a small bus, it is kind of pointless to try and escape.

“You could just drop them off and ground level, there's military vehicles everywhere.”

“Good point.”

After making sure that everyone was in my hand, I squatted down and opened my hand in front of me, expecting to see people walking off my hand, but instead, some of them started barfing. I was really confused when a particularly dizzy individual seemed to walk into my toes and started trying to lift them.

“Now really, you’re not gonna have any chance of lifting that.”

“Katie, I think that you need to be more careful with these people,” Taylor was my expert in comfort for these guys, but I didn't quite see how I had been rough with them.

“What do you mean, ‘more careful?’”

“It's only the length of your leg to you, but to tiny guys like us, your hand fell 150 feet in like half a second. Imagine how rough that is.”

“I…I had not thought of that…”

“You shouldn't have thought of that. After all, bending over shouldn't kill you. But if I was sitting on your shoulder when you did, I would probably have a body of broken bones and a squashed heart.”

“You guys are so fragile that I hurt you when I try to help you. Maybe Madison could do this instead.” She could actually just produce a hard light hologram and help me. I was about to ask for her to join me when-

“I would, but you also need to learn how to handle people.”

Wait, did she just read my mind? Never mind that, we got bigger fish to fry.

“Madison, could you check on the guys down there? Make sure that they’re all right?”

“Of course.”

Madison appeared as a 3-inch tall figure on my empty hand, which I placed on the ground (lowering it slower this time.) Beside my hand, I saw a car that was crushed, but it was definitely a car that I did not crush. The “cabin” area was flattened, but everything below the windows was still recognizable. Madison had noticed, too.

“Katie, you need to be more careful.”

“I did not crush that car! That's the work of something much smaller than me! Whenever I crush a car, the entire car gets crushed into a flat piece of steel. You see how the wheels on this car still look intact?”

Madison inspected the car. She took a closer look near the crushed roof, and looked up at us.

“There’s metal flakes on the car that do not match its paint. The driver and passengers bodies are also in the car. If you ask me, it seems like someone wanted to kill the driver.”

This was a dark message. Who could possibly want to target a specific person and have zero regard to innocents?

The answer, actually, was right behind me.

“Stand down, ma’am! You are ordered to stand up slowly and turn around with your hands over your head!”

I stood up, but kept my hands at waist level. Turning around slowly, I expected to see a gun or something at eye level and a regular sized person wielding it. Looking around, I was confused until I felt a slight itch on my shins. I looked down and saw a toy robot at my feet. I would guess that it was about 20 feet tall relative to the surrounding buildings.

“I thought that all of the toys would have broken down long before now. I guess that plastic does indeed take a million years to decompose.”

“THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING! PUT THE PEOPLE DOWN OR ELSE I WOULD BE FORCED TO TAKE YOU DOWN WITH FORCE!”

“Katie, that isn't a toy,” Madison had smartly disabled her visual avatar and hid in my wristband, but Taylor and John were not AI. “Don't move.” I put them down between my feet, bent down, and picked up the robot. It started cussing at me, but through the train of words trying to describe me as a “building fucking bitch” I heard crashing sounds. “Maybe there is someone in there.” Madison highlighted where the driver’s cabin would be on my heads-up display, and I ripped off the canopy and tossed it aside. Inside, wearing a black suit covered in wires, was indeed an operator. He looked like he has pissed his pants.

“Oh, I'm so sorry, I thought that your robot was unmanned. I'm sorry for scaring you…”

“Girl, I declare you under arrest for assaulting an officer and extreme damage to federal property!”

“Federal property? You mean this road?”

“Look what you done to it! How can this not be described as ‘extreme damage?’”

“Well, it was unintentional, but I guess that it makes sense.”

“As for my mech bot, you crushed the legs and destroyed the cockpit. You know how much that would cost to repair?”

“Would it be cheaper to just buy a new one?”

“Actually… yes…”

“Ok, then. I'll show you what it would actually look like if I had actually crushed it.” Lifting my right foot, I held it over the bot. The cop protested, saying that repairs still could be made.

“You said that it would be cheaper to buy a new one.”

Then I let my foot fall. I didn't even place any weight (well, it didn't feel like any weight to me) but the bot just seemed to fold in on itself anyway. When I lifted my foot, the bot was still recognizable, but it was only about 2 inches in thickness now.

“Oh my god…”

“Really? ‘Take me down by force?’ I think that you should think of what you say before saying it. And let's take a seat while we talk this through, shall we?”

Sitting on top of the crushed bot, I felt a bit of resistance as the steel protested against the weight of my butt. My butt didn't care. It pushed on, through the bot, the pavement, a few feet of dirt and a few water pipes (water started spraying up. It must have been quite a sight to see.) I then placed the officer on the ground in front of me, unaware that I was giving him a view of a robotic arm that wasn't crushed under my butt. It looked like it was sticking out and it had broken off where my butt had pushed the rest of the bot to its now muddy grave.

“Anyway, I'm sorry for any trauma that you might have experienced from that. But it is unfortunate that you guys cannot build stronger infrastructure and vehicles. And I thought that we were having a partly civilized conversation here?”

The cop had tried to run away. I slammed my foot down in front of him, and even though I was sitting, the pavement still seemed to shatter, showering the cop in bits of asphalt and crushed car parts. I then gently pulled him back using my toes and put my pinky toe on his legs to stop him from escaping.

“I would much rather talking to you while you were seated, but I guess having you lie down like you’re worshipping me would do. And you may continue your arrest charges against me. I promise that I would not crush your puny body with my foot, so speak away, my brave little friend.”

“Uhh… disregard my last… please forgive me, superior goddess…”

“Huh. And you were calling me a ‘building fucking bitch’ a few minutes ago. Anyway, I guess that our little conversation is over. As for your bot,” I lifted my right butt cheek and pulled out the flattened remains of the bot, “I think that you would need a new one. I can take it to your boss for evidence, as I doubt that you can even lift something as light as this wreckage.”

“Uhh… ok then. The station’s a few minutes walk down this road.”

“You're coming along with me, of course. We need to make sure that your supervisor doesn't fire you.

Picking up the remains of the bot and the cop, who actually did wet his pants, I found John and Taylor standing between two giant footprints.

“You guys actually listened to me. I'm surprised. I think that I had nearly sat on you two at one point.”

“Nah, you were amazing. The way that you literally stood up to the cop was amazing.”

“It really makes me feel safe, knowing that my giant friend can literally take down the strongest weapon that we have without even thinking about it.”

“Aww come on now, keep the flattery to a minimum. As for the flattening…” I held up my other hand and they got a good look at the flattened bot.

“You sure showed that cop not to mess with you. And you did it in the same way you did to my legs! I've always wanted to say that you have a nice butt, but I guess that looks are clearly not everything. Why your butt, though?”

“Well, I thought that it might feel good.”

“Did it?”

“To be honest it didn't feel like I sat on anything. I guess that it just collapsed.”

Walking to the police station took a few seconds. The cop ran inside and appeared again, this time with a man who looked to be around fifty years old.

“So this young man threatened to arrest you for walking in our streets? I will have a good chat with him. All citizens are welcome to our city, although he was correct in saying that your footsteps would damage the roads. Destroyed would be a better word to use in this case…”

“I am sorry about your roads. And I have already talked with him, I think another talk is not necessary.” The cop nodded in agreement, and the supervisor shrugged.

“Always nice to make sure he gets the message, you know…”

“Oh, he got the message. Found himself in quite a tight spot earlier.”

“Yeah, this mech bot proves that. Anyway, if you need anything done, know that you are always welcome here. We can't really physically detain you, but I shouldn't think that we ever would have a reason to. You seem like a nice guy.”

“Yeah, Katie is pretty nice. Saved my life. My name’s John.”

“She also saved my life. Taylor’s the name.”

“Well, I hope we meet again. John, Taylor, keep an eye on her.”

“Yes sir!”



Madison had luckily traced our steps, so we arrived back at our tent before sundown. I decided that it was safe enough for me to sleep in my shrunken form with Madison standing guard. She was an AI and therefore didn't need sleep, but enjoyed doing random studies on us. Most were just random surveys that had quite an important purpose , such as asking random people if they would trust me enough to sleep between my legs at night. Of course, most boys giggled their lungs out, but it helped us keep track of how much the people would trust me. Tonight she was asking a truly random question (do you like apples or peaches) and got mixed results.

“I don't understand, apples are much better than peaches from a statistical standpoint…”

“Madison, maybe they like peaches.”

Being tiny was a constant reminder of how large I was to these people, from experiencing Madison’s massive 12 foot tall body up close and realizing that my face only reached her thighs (“but of course, you’re bigger when you're the real Katie”) to realizing that the zipper for the tent is the size of a tugboat. It was a feeling of limitless power that made me look forward to the day ahead of us and also knowing that I have to control the power to keep people safe.

I drifted off to sleep, knowing that giant Madison would keep us safe at night.













Chapter End Notes:
I'm wanting to end all chapters at night. In other words, each chapter is a day's events. Leave suggestions and it might be added. c: