- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains a bit of moderate gore, skip this chapter if you are not a fan of it.(Katie isn't going violent, btw)

 

 


 

 

 

Frank was not lying when he said that the downtown area was flooded. The water level was even with the middle of my thighs, which was equivalent to about 100 feet of water for the people down there. The tallest skyscrapers only came up to my sternum, but the streets were only barely wide enough for me to squeeze through. Despite being quite skinny, I had to squeeze my legs to walk through most streets, forcing my thighs to rub together and absolutely demolishing the unlucky cars that slipped between them. Sometimes I had to force my legs through buildings when the streets became narrower, but the buildings were no match against my thighs, which plowed through them with ease. However, I did not want to destroy too much buildings, because if there were people trapped between my thigh and a wall…

 

Well, let's not talk about that, shall we?






“Katie, you are causing more destruction than the flood did. You literally took out half of that building back there.”

 

Madison was all about keeping damage to a minimal, but when the buildings are the size of your leg and the streets were a foot wide, some damage was going to occur.

 

“Why don't you try walking through flooded tinyland? It's not as easy as it seems.”

 

“I won't even have to walk through it. Just ask for them to come out, and you can carry them to safety.”

 

“Yeah, like they would even listen…”

 

“EVERYONE TRAPPED IN THE DOWNTOWN SECTOR PLEASE REPORT TO THE ROOFTOPS FOR RESCUE!!!”

 

“Where did you get that speaker attachment?”

 

“Oh, just a little something that I was working on for the past 3400 years. Pretty cool, eh?”

 

Rocking back a little, I felt something crumble as my thighs pushed it with enough force to move a paper clip. However, the thing turned out to be a building that barely reached the top of my ass, and I’ve seen too many videos of bridges being too short for a tall truck…

 

“Katie, you’re crushing that building behind you.”

 

“At least nobody’s on the rooftops, there is no way that anyone can climb a flight of stairs that fast…”

 

“Actually, it appears that a few dozen people already on the roof. Well, what is left of the rooftop. Looks like you crushed most of it beneath your ass. It's hard to tell where the squished bodies transition to the concrete…”

 

“Holy shit, I sat on at least a hundred people and didn't even realize it…”

 

What used to be 100 or so people was now a nasty red puddle peppered with tattered clothes, chunks of concrete, and masses of flattened body parts. It is almost as if the bodies had popped when I sat down (then again, not much is known about what happens when a giantess rears a person. It definitely looks like those poor guys are dead though.) The faces of the remaining people on the rooftop turned from relief to fear when I lifted my posterior and they saw more bloody remains stuck to my ass, occasionally falling into the watery depths below.

 

“Uhh… well then… anyone need help getting out of this place?”

 

Only one person stepped forward. Everyone else was back in the stairwells, which led to nowhere as the top of the building was pushed a good 5 or 6 feet by the immense force of a giantess nearly sitting on the roof. The stairwell was severed about 35 feet below the roof.

 

I picked up the person who stepped forward to discover that it was a boy no older than 16 or 17. His left pant leg on his red jeans seemed oddly baggy.

 

“Hello, what’s your name?”

 

“M-m-my n-n-name’s J-john… a-and you’re not-t gonna crush m-m-me like you d-did with my parents, m-ma’am?”

 

“I crushed your parents under my butt? Please forgive me, it was an accident…”

 

“Well, I hope that I'm in good hands now, ma’am.” He fainted immediately afterwards.

 

Well, that explained why he stepped forward. I had crushed his parents right in front of him. Carefully peeling back his left pant leg, I discovered that I had also sat on his leg, and I nearly fainted myself upon seeing the remains of his leg.

 

“It is amazing what a beautiful petite girl can do to a cocky boy.”

 

“Madison, this is not the time for that.”

 

This rescue mission was turning out a lot harder than I thought.

 

“Well, at least we rescued one person. Oh, and you owe this boy his life now.”

 

“Madison, you are not helping.”

 

“Well I want to help, ok? There's a hospital a few hundred yards up that hill. It should have survived the storm.”

 

“Just give me the directions.”

 

“Just follow this flooded highway and once you leave the city there are a bunch of fields that you can just walk through.”









 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Poor John. Kinda feel bad for him. :/