- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This turned out to be a bit of a filler chapter to make the transition between assasin Katie and the Katie that we all know a bit smoother. But filler is filler, and I apologize. 

“Katie, that was totally gross and uncalled for. Go wash off your ass in the river.”


“Hey, it wasn’t my fault that the asshole was also a rapist.”


“Yeah, but you didn’t have to sit on him.” Madison was still berating Katie as she walked over to stream. She was lucky that she was wearing her running shorts, not her denim shorts. The body parts and gore washed off rather quickly and easily. The running shorts should also dry off pretty soon. Perhaps she should take them off so they can dry a bit faster… no, she isn’t going pantless in front of a bunch of men. Not today.


-


“Men, I do not know what that thing is or where it has come from, but it appears to be friendly. Do any of you mind trying to converse with her and negotiating a treaty? It is clear that our weaponry cannot do much against her.” The emperor was still breathing heavily; never before has anyone in the Orlando Empire seen anything so huge move so fast.


The generals were also breathing heavily; never before has anyone ever defeated the Imperial Army that quickly. Or at all, for that matter.


The assistant was also breathing heavily; never before has anyone in the Empire seen anyone so sexy.


Ok, that’s enough heavy breathing for one day, don’t you think?


-


Katie was just washing off the mud on her feet when she saw one of inch tall men walk over to her. She was nicely dressed in an official-looking military uniform, and Katie saw that she had left tiny footprints in the mud. It was kind of cute how one of her footprints covered the same distance as 21 of her steps. She stopped walking about 5 inches from Katie’s toes. Katie again noticed how the people were roughly the same size as her toe, but reminded herself that she is not big, they are just… tiny…


“The Emperor of Orlando sends his greetings. He wishes to speak to you personally.” The poor lady was shaking from head to toe, and was clearly uncomfortable at the fact that Katie’s toe, even with a third of it resting in the mud, was still taller than she was.


“Orlando? The city in Central Florida?” Madison had thought that we landed in the Tampa area.


“Yes ma’am, roughly 3 weeks from the ocean.”


“Well damn Katie, look at this, I was wrong for once. This isn’t the Tampa area… maybe the Kissimmee area?”


“Doesn’t matter, how much longer until the capital?”


“About 3 more miles down that road. But I think that it is better if we talk with this ‘Emperor’ first, right?”


“Oh yeah. Hey, what’s your name?”


“Sarah’s the name. Lieutenant General under General Jenkins. Who was under your butt for 5 minutes. I don’t think that our doctors can save him.”


“Oh… were you attracted to that guy?”

“That monster raped me and my sister. I would have asked you to stomp on his dead body a few times to wipe his existence off the face of this planet if General Arthur didn’t start worshipping you as his goddess. Listen, I know that you’re not a goddess. But you seem like a pretty damn nice soldier to me. We need more female troops in the army.”


Katie was unsure what to say right now. Sarah was much more successful and talented than Katie will ever be, and here she is, completely powerless to prevent Katie from snuffing her out under her toe if she wanted to. It almost seems like poetry.


“You mind if I… er… pick you up? I can get there much quicker.”


“Sure, just don’t bump my left leg. It was injured recently by a bomb.”


Sarah walked (or limped?) onto Katie’s extended hand. Katie slowly stood up, keeping her hand flat and at hip level the entire time. She tried to shield Sarah from the wind, but Sarah was enjoying it. She climbed onto Katie’s curled fingers and extended her arms, embracing the breeze that, for Katie, at least, was barely noticeable. It reminded Katie of an antique movie that she had seen in film class. It was about some boat hitting iceland or someth-


Crunch


Katie looked down. Splintered wood and bent steel was protruding from under her foot. Moving her foot, she saw that she had stepped on an abandoned catapult. The boom was snapped in thirds under her foot, and the rest of the weapon were flattened and ground into wood chips and packed into the dirt, forming a sort of brick like material.


“Come on Katie, you have to be more careful. That could have been the Emperor under your foot, one bad step and you could start a war.” Madison was still livid over Katie’s attention, or lack thereof. She had crushed many items under her feet already, and was lucky that none of them had anyone inside of them where her colossal foot landed on them. Still, if she does not fix this, it is only a matter of time before some poor person was inside a car or something that Katie flattened (and probably forgot about) and left in a ditch the length of a train car and the depth of a small swimming pool.


-


“How can something be so huge and move so easily?” The men in the Emperor’s wrecked tent started panicking. Seeing a 350 foot tall giantess walk right towards you will unsettle most people. They pointed out how she had flattened their largest catapult without even noticing its presence until it was but a pile of splintered wood. Her finger probably had more power than at least 500 of their men. And most of all, where is this third voice coming from? It sounded like an AI, but everyone knows that AI are too dumb to speak for themselves. Well, their AI, at least. Where did this creature even come from? It cannot possible be Yuman, it is simply too big. Unless… it is the Humans that their bibles used to preach about? But no, the Humans eradicated themselves in an unnecessary conflict…


Unless… it was that one fabled Human that had escaped the fighting?


The the atmosphere in the tent had suddenly changed. Fear had suddenly turned into relief. Salvation at last! The books promised that when the last Human arrives, there will be no more war, no more poverty, no more hunger, no more pain, no more suffering, all of their problems will be solved! But… it described the Chosen One to be a… male? Did male Humans have breasts? Only female Yumans develop them, and they are tiny in proportion to their bodies. Her curves matched those of the gigantic pear fruit, one of the only remaining fruit specimens that survived the Great Wars of the 26th century. No, she cannot be Human. She is simply too beautiful. She is simply a goddess. She is above everything that is promised. She will not simply end poverty, she will bring prosperity to all who believes. Yes, now it makes perfect sense! The goddess has arrived! But… why? Why would the goddess come, of all places, here? Why will she come to the most heavily defended border in all of Florida? Was she here to punish them? She has already smashed the life out of Jenkins, but he was deserving her punishment. Did she intend to punish them too?


-


“Hey Sarah, why are your men running towards me, then running away?”


“I’m not sure, to be honest. Normally they hate running wind sprints, I’ve never seen them ran so enthusiastically before.”


“Hey guys!” Katie was using her normal talking voice now, and Sarah nearly fell of her hand. Her tiny eardrums were not ready for the volume. “Oh, I’m sorry.” Sarah cupped her hands over her ears, but her eyes had started watering. “Erm… can you guys please stop running? I’m afraid that I might step on you.”


“You heard the goddess! Everyone stop!” A male voice had rang out from the middle of the pack. There had to be at least five thousand men in that single block alone. They left a trail of bodies in their path.


“Crushed under their comrades.” Madison was already analyzing the situation. “It appears that they believe that you are their goddess, that they can agree on. What they cannot agree on is if today is the day where you come to punish them or not.”


“What? No, I’m not their goddess, why would I want them to worship me? No, I’d rather tough it out.” Katie is still disgusted at the thought of having tiny men and women worship her, cleaning her like a baby and bringing food to feed her. If she cannot keep herself occupied, then what will she do? Crush people? No, Katie is not that type of person. She will not make hundreds of innocent men and women suffer so she can suffer less. She will rather suffer a little more and drastically improve the lives of hundreds of innocent men and women.


Even if it means that she needs to make a few sacrifices.


She walked over to the remains of Jenkin’s body. “You see this rapist? I’m no goddess, but I will stamp out any person guilty of treachery in my presence!” She stomped on the body, flattening it even more and sending a small dust cloud over the men. She instantly regretted it when she saw the Emperor, looking like he was thrown back 20 feet or so, covered in dust mere inches from her feet. She picked him up, brushed him off, and brought him in front of Madison to check his condition.


“Well, this isn’t exactly how I thought that we were going to meet, but as you probably know from wonderful Grand General Thomas, I am Emperor Alexander the Fifteenth of Orlando…”


“Sir, I am a Lieutenant General, not a Grand General…”


“You were a Lieutenant General. But your incredible display of bravery in the past hour was incredible. Former Grand General Burton has scampered at the mere sight of the giantess while you approached her and befriended her. The rest of my Generals failed to contain their own men while ogling over your friend’s incredibly body shape and curves. You, however, did not focus on Lady Katie’s hips or thighs, instead focusing on her face and heart.”


“Well, that sounds pretty cheesy, but we have business to do.”

“Oh come on Madison, of all the times for a snarky comment, why now?”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Not sure if this counts as a cliffhanger or not, but I promise that the next chapter will hopefully see more progression in the story.