- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Yay, it's back! After a few more months of combined writer's block + general laziness. Leave suggestions I suppose.

 

 


 

 

 

 

The streets in front of the building I am taking refuge in was finally deemed safe by the local authorities. It has been a week or so after the great flood, and rumors about a goddess having fallen from the stars was spreading like wildfire. Surely she did not bring about these great waters? Perhaps she was the goddess of life, helping us rebuild after such a catastrophe. But why was she not here for earlier events? Sure, this was definitely a once-in-a-century type of flood, but there were many other affected cities. Why did she come to our city? Or is was she incredibly fast with her work?

 

Suddenly, the entire building shook, as if a train had hit the front of the building.

 

Running out into the middle of the deserted street, however, revealed no signs of anything that could have caused the shaking. The streets were completely deserted, save an overturned car or two and debris from the flood. Surely t-

 

The ground shook again, but this time the shaking was much stronger. I nearly fell onto my back and still no sign of any disturbance.

 

I got back onto my feet and looked around. Earthquakes don't act like this, and unless there are meteors raining down every second or so…

 

Another great tremor hit the area again, and this time, I did fall down. Some windows shattered, and I swear I saw one of the overturned cars bounce a good 2 feet into the air.

 

Crawling into the middle of the street, I looked behind me, expecting to see the flood damaged West Street shop fronts and business centers. Instead, all I saw was a dozen overturned cars disappear under a monumental foot that had descended from the heavens. The foot was wider than the entire 4 lane street, taking out parts of both sidewalks, each sidewalk being 2 lanes wide. I looked up and only saw legs that were easily thicker than most buildings, a giant hip the size of city hall, and the bust of a goddess on top, blocking the view to her face, which was easily 400 feet or so above the ground.

 

She stopped walking and bent down, sending a rush of compressed air down into the streets, into my face. Her face was young but beautiful, and although she had a look of concern on her face, it radiates power.  Her breasts were larger than barn houses, and they were hanging a few dozen feet above me. She opened her mouth, and I braced myself for the claws of of death that would surely draw me into her mouth, where her titanic teeth were ready to crush my body into thousands of bits.

 

Except the fingers were warm and soft. And I was not crushed into thousands of pieces. “Are you ok?” a booming but warm and sweet voice asked. “I thought that I nearly stepped on you.”

 

A second voice replied, from seemingly nowhere, “he’s fine, just a bit dazed.” Opening my eyes, I saw that I was in a gigantic tent with a 12 foot tall blue giantess looking at me. The much larger giantess was looming over all of us.

 

Only now did I realize that I went flying from her footstep, and landed headfirst onto the street. The smaller giantess ran over to me, but then the entire world faded into darkness.




I opened my eyes and saw an orange sky. How weird. Last time I saw the sky, it was flesh colored, with gigantic tits hovering mere feet above my head...

 

“Son, you were out for 3 days. I hope nothing is wrong.” The blue giantess seemed to glow with light, and she was exceptionally beautiful. “You fell pretty hard on your head.”

 

“Yeah, I'm fine. Where am I? Who are you? Why are you so big? Why are you glowing blue? Why did you not eat me?”

 

The larger giantess snickered a little. “Eat you? Nah, I got enough right here. My name’s Katie, by the way. She’s Madison, and she glows blue because she… well, she is not human. She is a computer.”

 

“You’re also not human, how are you so big?”

 

“It’s a long story…let's not talk about that right now…”

 

“It’s also been a long day. Hey, could I sleep with you for a few days? My house was washed away in the floods.”

 

“I’ve got plenty of space. You might find some of your friends in that corner.” She gestured over to a corner of the ridiculously large tent. For her it would have only been a few steps; for me a good quarter mile or so. The giantess (or Katie, I guess) has also seen this, and walked over to me (nearly tripping me again) and extended her hand.

 

“Hop on. This would save us some time.” It was surprising how fast Katie could move, despite her enormous size. She attributed it to “growing up at this size” and “being used to it,” but I see no way in getting any of us to travel this quickly anytime soon.

 

Stepping off her hand, I walked into what appeared to be a makeshift camp. Rows of makeshift tents among piles of debris from destroyed homes dominated the “skyline”. Apparently these people were saved by Katie during the storm at the cost of their homes. Some worshipped her as a goddess, others were just glad to be alive. Living with the giantess would definitely be interesting. A loud cracking noise echoed through the tent. Looking over, I saw that Katie had snapped the neck of a chicken about 65 feet tall. The chicken is the top predator of the entire planet, even above us humans, mainly due to their size, and I just watched Katie snap a chicken’s neck as easily as she could snap my neck. I now understand why people see her as a goddess. She took out a building sized pot and walked outside. A few minutes later, she returned with it full of water. She put down the pot with an almighty crash, spilling thousands of gallons of water. (ok, I guess water is still pretty heavy at that size) She had placed the pot on top of a massive pile trees outside, did something with a few of the trees and boulders, and suddenly a fire started burning under the pot. She dropped the dead chicken into the pot with a large splash that spilled even more water out of the pot, and sat down near the pot, reducing a few acres of trees to sawdust under her butt. I am still standing in disbelief as I watched the planet’s top predator boiling away in a pot the size of an office building.

 

A few minutes later she had walked back into the tent, holding a massive plate with at least half of the boiled chicken. I was trying to think of an explainable reason to eat boiled chicken when Katie’s voice washed over the tent, “Who suggested boiled chicken? I think it would be better if we roast it next time, right?” She sat down outside our little “camp” and started ripping off tiny pieces of the chicken with inhuman precision. Everyone in the camp made their way over, which utterly confused me. Surely these people had enough manners to leave the giantess alone as she eats?

 

“Hey Jim, come get some food. There’s enough for everyone.”

 

Wait, how did she know my name?

 

Eh, that doesn’t matter. It’s time for some sleep.








 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave suggestions I guess. Hope you liked an overdue update.