- Text Size +

                Chris felt slight vibrations shake his prison.  He was slowly becoming quite used to these vibrations at his size.

He opened his eyes slowly, although the darkness of his mother’s smelly running sneaker made it impossible to see anything.  The overpowering sweaty stench of her feet was not quite as strong as when he had first been thrust into the shoe and trapped but was still strong enough to make him gag as he breathed it in.

            He was still struggling to comprehend his current situation.  He was an inch tall and trapped inside his own mother’s smelly shoe.  It was beyond humiliating.  The vibrations started up once again and Chris could hear muffled voices outside of his prison.  The vibrations began to intensify, shaking the sneaker slightly.

            Chris gagged once more as he inhaled, pulling in foot tainted air, the stench of his mother’s post-run sweat choking him.  He had no idea how much time had passed since his mom had trapped him here, but the shoe and sock still stunk of her feet.  He could hear muffled voices again, one voice definitely louder than the other.  The sneaker suddenly began to shake as one of the muffled voices sounded like it was right above the sneaker.

            Light began to sneak into the shoe and Chris turned towards it.  He quickly realized the large, damp sock that had trapped him in the toe of his mom’s sneaker was being removed from the shoe.  He could hear it sliding against the sides and insole of the shoe as it was removed.

            “We’re gonna be late.  Hurry up, mom.”  Chris heard a voice from outside the shoe whine.  The voice sounded further away, like it was coming from outside his mom’s room. Chris recognized the voice as that of his 16 year old sister, Danielle or Dani as most called her.

            The sock was completely removed from the smelly sneaker and light flowed in.  Chris could see down the length of the insole, the light illuminating the smelly sneaker.  Chris began to slowly move towards the light, his eyes slowly adjusting as he moved forward to where the light that was entering the shoe.

            “Just give me a second, Dani.  I’m just putting my shoes on and we’ll leave.”

            Chris froze in the shoe as he heard his mother’s voice.  It sounded like it was right over the shoe he was currently in.  It sent shivers down his spine.  The light was suddenly blocked out as someone stood over the shoe.

            “Well hurry up then.  I can’t be late again.”

            “I’m coming, Dani, I’m coming.  Putting my shoes on right now as we speak.”

            The shoe began to shake and Chris screamed at what he saw entering the shoe.  His mother’s massive size 10 white sock clad foot began to enter the sneaker.  Chris froze in place as he watched the large foot enter the shoe and began to slide forward.

            “Wait!  Mom!  I’m in here!  Please don’t-“

            Chris had the wind knocked out of him as his mother’s massive foot barreled into him as it entered the shoe.  He was forced beneath the immense socked foot of the giantess as it entered the shoe, bowling over him and dragging him beneath it as it continued entering the shoe.

            He soon found himself pinned between the still slight damp insole of the sneaker and his mother’s gigantic sock clad foot.  Darkness was all around him and his mom’s fresh foot odor was slowly filling the shoe once more.  The sock was warm and just ever so slightly damp with sweat and smelled like feet but was nowhere near as strong as the smell of her feet after her run.

            He could feel the massive foot flexing above him, the sock rubbing against him as his mother’s foot settled into the sneaker.  He was trapped beneath her large foot again.  Chris soon felt a sickening feeling of his world rising in the darkness.

            BOOM

            Her foot crashed down upon him, smashing him into the still slightly damp insole while the sock engulfed him.  He couldn’t even scream as the sock gagged him.  His body screamed in pain from the immense pressure of his mother stepping on him.

            He felt her foot rising, slightly separating him from her socked foot before he felt the descending of the shoe and her foot as it came crashing down on him again.

            BOOM

            This process repeated countless times as his mother took step after step.  The sickening rising followed by her powerful foot crashing down on him, pounding him into her smelly insole over and over with each step.

            Chris was in overwhelming pain as over and over he would rise in fall in his mother’s shoe, being repeatedly crushed beneath her huge foot.  He prayed that she would feel him in her shoe and take him out but even she did feel him, he knew she wouldn’t care.  She probably knew he was under her foot right now, being crushed with every step.  Hell, she was probably loving it.

            Chris struggled to breath as he was crushed over and over.  His body was screaming in pain as each time her foot crashed down on him, he came closer and closer to feeling like he was going to be squished like a bug under her foot.  The motion of her foot rising and moving through the air before falling was making him sick as well.

            It was hard to hear anything outside the shoe as he was constantly buried beneath her socked foot, the sock muffling any and all sound besides the sound of her foot crashing into the insole as she took her steps.

            Her footsteps finally stopped as the giant woman stood still momentarily, her massive weight crushing him beneath her as she stood.  His body was in complete agony as he stood upon him.

            He felt her foot rising and then could feel her foot sitting slightly vertical as he realized that her weight lifted from him as well.  He was still pinned to her insole, her sock nearly engulfing him but her immense weight was off of him.

            Chris heard a car engine roaring to life in the world beyond his mother’s sneaker.  Chris realized that his mother must’ve been getting into the car to take his sister wherever it was she needed to be and that she had just started the car.

            Chris’s entire world shook and moved before the huge socked foot pressed into him, painfully crushing him between the insole of the shoe and the warm cotton sock.

            The drive was absolute hell for Chris, trapped in his mother’s shoe while she worked the gas and brake.  Chris was crushed and smothered by her massive foot every time she pressed either pedal.  It didn’t help that his mother was a bit of a lead foot to begin with, accelerating randomly, keeping her heavy foot smashing into him as she drove.

            Chris wasn’t sure if his mother was accelerating purposely to further torment him or I she was just simply in a hurry.  He knew that either one of these or both, could be true.  No matter the case, he was being crushed and smothered by her slowly warming foot.

            Chris wasn’t sure how long his mother had been driving for when he heard the car engine go silent.  He could hear muffled voices from beyond his sneaker prison and then the sound of a car door slam.  His mother’s foot remained still and Chris was a bit relieved he was getting a momentary break from being crushed and smothered by the giant woman’s foot as he had been when she was driving.

            He still struggled to breathe as he was still in quite a bit of pain and his mom’s large foot made it difficult for him to draw in fresh air.  All of the air he breathed was tainted by his giant mother’s foot stink.

            Chris felt his mother’s foot shift and then he heard some noise outside of the shoe.  Although the noise was muffled, it sounded as if his mother was working on loosening the laces of her shoe.

            His suspicion was soon confirmed as he soon felt the massive foot above him begin to move.  The warm, socked foot was dragged across his tiny form as it exited the shoe, scrapping against the insole while light began to shine into the shoe as the huge whit sock clad foot left the shoe.

            Chris was unable move as he was pinned to the insole as the shoe suddenly lifted before turning over sending him slamming into the top of the shoe which now upside down.  He then found himself bouncing and tumbling along towards the source of the light entering the shoe, plummeting for several seconds before landing in a heap in a soft, fleshy surface.

            “I thought I felt something in my shoe.”  The amused voice of his giant mother boomed.

            Chris groaned as he realized he was in the palm of his giantess mom’s hand.

            “I thought I felt you under my foot when we were leaving the house.  Dani was in such a rush to get to practice though, I didn’t have time to stop and get you out of my shoe.  You didn’t mind being my little insole though, did you bug boy?”  His mom teased.

            Chris looked up at his giant mom’s grinning face.  She had known he was in her shoe and didn’t even care enough to take him out.

            “I have some errands I need to run while Dani is at practice and you’ll be coming with me.  I think I’ll put you back in my sneaker.  It did feel pretty nice having you under my big foot.”

            Before Chris could even say a word, he found himself being tossed right back into the musty, dank sneaker of his gigantic mom.  He tumbled along the insole before coming to a stop and was thrown about as the shoe was lowered by his mother.

            He watched in horror as once more, the enormous size 10 foot of his mom entered the shoe and rushed forward towards him, trapping him beneath it again.