- Text Size +

                Chris groaned as he lay in the darkness that surrounded him.  He was absolutely exhausted.  It had been nearly impossible to sleep in the sock while trapped with his mom’s foot.  He was in and out of consciousness all night, trapped with his mother’s warm, sweating foot.  He had fortunately passed out a few times due to the heat and smell that surrounded him.

The smell his mother’s feet was still all around him despite her foot no longer being present.  It was all he could smell, the stench of sweaty feet ingrained into him.  He had long ago given up trying to escape his prison, and now tried to find comfort while his giant tormentor was away.

            It had been a hellish night for Chris who had been trapped in his mom’s sock with her giant foot.  It was impossible to get comfortable in the sock, as her large foot would flex and move about as the giant woman moved.  The thick sock had soon made his mother’s foot rather warm.  Shortly after having been left trapped within it, her warm foot soon began to sweat.

            Chris had been forced to lick the sweating foot of his giant mother, the acrid sweat burning his throat and mouth and leaving an absolutely dreadful taste in his mouth.  He was disgusted and felt sick.  It was the worst experience of his life by far.

            When his mother had woken up, Chris’s entire world had been thrown into disarray as his mother swung her feet off the bed and stomped about the room.  Chris had been absolutely terrified as his world shook and resounding booms deafened him with every step his mother took.  She had then simply removed the socks from her feet, not even bothering to check on Chris and stuffed them into her slippers before stomping off.

            As Chris wallowed in the smelly wool sock, he felt a faint vibration.  This vibration was followed by another and then another.  He soon realized with dread as the vibrations grew stronger that it was footsteps.

            The shaking stopped and started a few times, the rhythmic booms shaking his prison.  He could make out little else besides the footsteps which he assumed belonged to his mother.

            He could feel his prison shake as the vibrations increased.  The footsteps were drawing closer as the shaking became more violent.  The vibrations rattled him and shook his entire world before abruptly stopping for several second before beginning once more.

            The footsteps and shaking stopped and sock shook slightly.  The sock began to shake more and Chris turned towards the source of the sound in the dark.  He was suddenly jolted and lost all sense of his surroundings as he felt the sock moving, knocking him about the smelly prison.  He screamed as he felt the sock quickly rising, his insides feeling like they were being twisted all about.

            Chris could feel his world being turned upside down and screamed as he began to fall.  He tumbled along the sock, bouncing about before seeing a crack of light below him.  He landed in a heap on a soft, fleshy surface.  He shielded his eyes as he was blinded by the bright light all around him.  Chris simply lay there dazed.  He soon began to draw in huge breaths of the cool fresh air that was all around him, having replaced the warm, smelly oppressive air of his mom’s sock.

            “Wakey, wakey, buggy.”

            A booming chuckle quickly brought him back to reality.

            “Good morning, bug.  Did you sleep well last night?”  His mother’s voice boomed.

            Chris looked around and quickly realized he was in his mother’s palm. He saw her holding the wool sock in her other hand and looked up to find her huge face looming over him.  She looked rather amused.  He also noticed her face was a bit reddened and could smell sweat.

            A shadow soon fell over him and Chris screamed as he saw his mother’s index finger from her other hand coming down towards him.  The huge finger pressed him into her palm, trapping him between the fingerpad and palm.  He soon found the huge finger twisting back and forth upon him, grinding him into her palm painfully.

            The finger withdrew after a few agonizing seconds, the crushing action leaving him gasping for breath under the giant’s stern gaze.  He was left writhing in pain as the finger retreated back above him and out of view.

            “So pathetic.”

            Chris felt his mother turning as air rushed over and around him and felt her hand shake as she took a few steps across the room.  He was unable to gather his bearings as he was shaken in her palm with each of her steps.

            “I sure hope I was able to quench your thirst last night.”  The giant woman said, a wicked grin spreading across her face.  “Anyway, while you were laying around, doing absolutely nothing, I went out for a nice morning run.”

            Chris quickly felt his mother’s hand beginning to tilt.

            “You know how I love to begin my days with a nice bit of cardio.”  The giantess boomed as she continued to slowly tilt her hand.

He screamed and tried to grab onto her fleshy palm as the hand slowly tilted further and further.  Chris began to slide towards the edge of her hand and to the emptiness below.  As the hand tilted further, Chris began to fall.

Chris screamed the whole way down, landing painfully on his back.  The air was knocked out of him and he saw stars.  He thought for sure he would be a splat after falling from a height like that but then again, his mother had stomped on several times and he was still here.

Chris inhaled and immediately gagged as his senses were assaulted by a strong, pungent odor of sweaty feet.  He turned slightly and saw his mother’s massive, tan barefeet resting just feet away from him, the source of the offending odor.  He noticed some white sock fuzz stuck between her mammoth toes. He tried to push himself back away from the sweaty, smelly tan monstrosities but found that he was rather weak and in pain.  The giantess seemed to notice his feeble efforts to get away from her feet and smirked.

“What’s wrong?  Do my feet smell, bug boy?  I just got back from a nice 5-mile run.”  The titanic woman boomed, drawing Chris’s eyes upwards.

He looked up the long tan, toned legs, glistening with sweat, to the pair of black shorts that exposed his mother’s powerful thighs.  She was wearing a yellow and pink tank top that was a bit darkened from sweat.  She was grinning down at him, clearly still enjoying the vast difference in size between them.  Chris continued to try to drag himself away.

“Where do you think you’re going, worm?”

Chris continued to crawl, refusing to look up at the giantess looming over him.

Chris turned as he heard the sound of flesh rubbing against carpet and groaned.  His mother was lifting one of her enormous feet up into the air and slowly moving it over him.  A smug grin was plastered across her face as she looked down at him as the huge foot moved into position above him like an alien mothership settling in over a city.

The sole of his mother’s massive foot was reddened and clearly sweaty.  Bits of sock fuzz and lint stuck to the broad sole that hovered above him.  He trembled with fear as the large foot hung above him.

Chris watched as his mother began to bring her large foot down upon him, smiling rather joyfully as she did so.

“Smell my feet, twerp.”  The titaness boomed right before her massive foot crashed down on Chris, crushing him into the carpet to the master bedroom.

Chris’s senses of taste and smell were overwhelmed by the sharp, pungent odor of his mother’s sweaty foot.  Her sole was hot and sweaty, smothering and crushing Chris under tons of heavy foot flesh.  Chris could barely even breathe as he was crushed like a bug under his mother’s immense foot.  The smell of sweaty feet was incredibly strong and all around him.

His mother’s foot sweat burned his eyes and was forced into his mouth and nose, burning his throat and leaving him wanting to vomit.  He felt like his body was going to pop, his bones going to be turned to powder as the hot, heavy foot pressed down on him.  He was covered in sweat and his lungs screamed for air.

His mother then began to painfully grind her foot on him, rubbing her disgusting sweat all over Chris as well as adding to his extreme pain and discomfort under her heavy foot.  Chris couldn’t even move a muscle as the huge foot crushed, smothered, and grinded him beneath it.  He was in absolute agony as the sweaty, hot flesh of his mom’s foot rubbed and engulfed him.

After what felt like forever, his mother’s enormous foot lifted off of him.  Chris gasped for breath as his body twitched and spasmed from his mother’s brutal assault.  He heard his mother chuckling high above him.

Chris noticed that despite his mother’s foot not crushing him, the sweaty smell of her feet clung to the strands of carpet around him, leaving the carpet slightly damp with sweat.

“You’re so pathetic.  Just a tiny little bug for me to step on.”  His mother boomed and Chris saw her massive foot rising back up.

He couldn’t do anything as the huge foot rose above him but stare up helplessly at the reddened sole of the foot that had nearly crushed the life from him.

He watched in horror and screamed as the huge foot came crashing down on him.

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Over and over his mother’s massive foot came crashing down on him before lifting up and coming crashing down again.  Her foot would slam down, crushing him painfully beneath it before it would lift off of him a several inches and then come crashing down again.

Each time his mom’s gigantic foot would come crashing down on his tiny body, unimaginable pain would take hold of his body.  His body twitched and spasmed as he writhed in pain between bone jarring stomps, the twitching and spasming only stopping when his mother’s foot would deliver another powerful stomp.  His mind was foggy and it was impossible to focus on anything as every few seconds he was being crushed beneath heavy, sweaty, smelly foot.

Chris was incredibly dazed and in nearly unbearable pain but could just hear his giant mother’s booming laughter as the titaness mercilessly stomped him repeatedly under her large foot.

After a particularly hard stomp, his mother’s foot didn’t lift off and instead began to grind on his tiny body rather painfully.  He was absolutely soaked by his mother’s sweat after the brutal stomps and the grinding of her foot on him.  The sweaty skin of the foot clung to his body and Chris struggled to pull his face away from the hot sole to breathe.  Chris felt her foot beginning to rise up again but found himself rising as well.

As Chris struggled to clear his head, he realized much to his dismay that he was actually rising with his mother’s foot because he was stuck to it.  He was plastered to the bottom of the enormous woman’s sweaty foot.  Chris tried to pull himself away but was stuck fast due to the sweat.

All of a sudden, Chris felt himself descending as the huge foot crashed back down to the ground, crushing Chris between the soft, firm sole and the carpet.  He was painfully crushed as the giant woman kept her foot on the floor, leaving him in darkness, stuck to her sole.

The foot lifted up again and Chris could feel it turning.  He struggled to see as his head was painfully smashed into his mother’s sole.  Chris heard his mother’s laughter thundering above him.

“I guess you really like the smell if you’re sticking yourself to the bottom of my foot.  I’m going to walk all over you, little boy.”  The giantess laughed before slamming her foot back down, crushing Chris beneath it once more.

The giant foot lifted up and Chris felt air rushing past him as the foot moved forward before the foot slammed back down with a boom, once more crushing Chris beneath the hot, smelly foot.

Chris was repeatedly crushed as his mom stomped about the room, trampling him mercilessly.  Each step was accompanied by a deafening boom as her foot crashed down.  Occasionally she would stop walking, simply standing upon the unfortunate boy and crushing under her before resuming the trampling.  The tiny boy was in extreme pain and discomfort, every step she took with him beneath her smashing him.  He was forced to suck in air each time the foot was lifted from the floor although even this was a challenge as he continuously had to try to pull his face away from her sole.

The giant woman stopped walking and Chris felt himself being crushed under her immense foot as she was standing on him.  Chris’s body screamed in pain as he was smothered under her sweaty foot.  Chris then felt the crushing weight lessen on him and then light invaded the darkness.

He could feel cooler air on his back and felt the foot moving upwards.  He managed to pull his head away from the hot sole and gazed upwards, seeing his mom’s massive wiggling toes on the horizon.

The giant woman giggled as she continued to wiggle her toes and flex her foot.  She was resting her foot on her knee, her sole upturned.  Chris was stuck fast to her sole

“So how are you feeling, bug?  Enjoying your punishment?  This is just the beginning.  Next time I tell you to do something, you do it without hesitation or next time I go for a run, you’ll be keeping my big foot company in my shoe.”

Chris felt like he was going to pass out.  Chris felt pressure on his sides, and finally was being pulled from the reddened sole.  He watched as his mom’s broad sole grew more and more expansive as he was pulled away from the sweaty foot.

Chris felt himself rising once more as his mother stood up from her seat on the bed.  He could feel her walking and Chris groaned in pain as he felt her hand vibrate slightly with each step she took before she came to a stop.

The giantess bent over and Chris was lowered.  Chris once more found himself falling, only this time he landed on a damp, slightly spongy floor.  The smell of sweaty feet once more assailed his senses and he found himself in a hot and humid environment.

He looked around his new resting spot and saw what were black walls all around him.  He quickly realized that he was inside one of his mom’s enormous running sneakers as he gagged at the smell of sweaty feet.  He looked above him and saw the tongue of the shoe, making out the words “US Size 10” above him.

The shoe suddenly shook and Chris found himself tumbling into the dark cavern of the shoe, the heat and humidity increasing as he bounced along to the toe.  He could feel the toe prints of his mother’s enormous foot beneath as he felt the damp insole under him.

The light that was flowing in from the opening of the shoe suddenly dimmed and then disappeared.  Chris saw what appeared to be a dingy, well worn white sock being shoved into the sneaker.

“No!”  Chris screamed, finally finding his voice as the sock sealed off the light and his only exit from the stinking shoe.  Chris was knocked back by the sock being shoved into the shoe.

Chris stood up and approached the sock, pressing his hand against the warm, damp material.  The sock was soaked with sweat and smelled strongly like sweaty feet.

With the only source of fresh air cut off, the toe of the shoe began to become even more hot and humid, the smell of sweaty feet becoming overpowering.  Chris began to feel lightheaded and fell over.

Chris curled up on the damp insole and tried to nurse his hurting body before finally passing out from the pain and smell.