- Text Size +

His gigantic mother dropped to a knee, the ground shaking as her knee crashed down on the floor.  Chris was shaken and brought to his knees by this action and slowly pulled himself up once more.  His mom was now looming over his world.

            Chris was knocked back over as his mother’s large index finger plowed into him.  He yelped in pain as it hit him.  The massive finger moved away from him as his mother smirked down at him.

            “You’re so tiny.  Did you honestly think you could run across my room?”

            Chris screamed as he felt pressure on his legs.  He looked down and saw his legs were pinched between his mother’s thick index finger and thumb.

            Chris screamed as he was yanked upwards.  He felt nauseous as he flew skyward.  He heard his mom’s giggles and turned to look up.  He was greeted by the massive face of his smiling mother.  He realized she was now standing back up and dangling him upside down.

            Chris wanted to vomit as blood began to rush to his head.  He was trapped, dangling high above the ground in his mother’s vice like grip.  He looked at his mother’s smiling face, her prefect white teeth on full display as she grinned, each one large enough to rip through his inch tall body.

            “You missed dinner tonight.  I guess being in my slipper, under my foot, took more out of you than I thought.”  The giantess grinned.  Chris felt her warm breath wash over him as he dangled before her face.  He was terrified when he saw her open mouth, the dark cavern threatening to swallow him up.

            “I was coming back to my room to check on you in my slipper.  I was going to bring you dinner but now, I think you don’t deserve dinner.”  She smirked.  She gave Chris a little shake, giggling as he yelped while she shook him.

            Blood was rushing to Chris’s head as he dangled upside down.  He was beginning to feel light headed and was starting to see spots.  He could see his mom’s big brown eyes staring directly at him as he dangled before her face.

            Chris could feel small vibrations and began to move about as the giant woman began to walk towards the enormous bed.  She came to a stop and shook him once again.  He suddenly found himself flying through the air.  Chris screamed as he flew before landing on a soft surface, bouncing a few times before coming to a stop.

            He heard the mattress creak and protest as weight shifted onto it.  He realized he was at the foot of the bed and saw that his mother was climbing back onto it.  She was sitting with her legs still off the bed.

            Chris stood, wobbly, on the comforter at the foot of the bed.  The bed was an expansive landscape to him at this size.  He heard the mattress creak and watched as his giant mother shifted, swinging her long legs up onto the bed.  He saw her feet moving towards him as she swung her legs up.

            Chris screamed as his mom’s large feet came crashing down, causing him to be tossed into the air.  He landed back on the comforter in a heap, the strong smell of feet permeating the air around him.

            Chris turned towards where his mother had sat down and was greeted by her broad soles.  Her feet towered over him and blocked his view of the giantess.  He looked up and saw her large toes wiggling high above.  He heard the bed creak as his mother settled in, her large feet tilting back forth above him menacingly.

            The huge feet terrified Chris as they tilted back and forth above him.  They were so big, like buildings tilting back and forth above him.

            Suddenly, the large feet lifted off the bed.  Chris lost his balance as the weight being lifted from bed caused the comforter to shift.  He found himself tumbling towards where the feet had once rested, unable to stop himself.

            Chris came to a stop where her feet had been and looked up.  The giant woman’s feet were coming back down, the heel of one of her feet headed straight for him.  Chris screamed as the heel came crashing down on him.

            Chris was crushed beneath his mother’s heel.  He felt the crushing weight immediately increase as she crossed her legs at thee ankle, her other foot driving the foot he was under down even harder.

            The skin of her heel was a bit rougher and Chris felt absolutely crushed beneath the huge heel.  He couldn’t move as the crushing weight buried him into the comforter beneath her.  He was just happy the comforter provided him with a bit of give so that he wasn’t absolutely crushed beneath her.

            The air had been forced from his lungs and Chris struggled to breathe as his entire body was smashed, his lungs and ribs painfully compressed.

            As his giant mother settled into watch TV, she began to tilt her massive feet back and forth.  This simple action began to grind Chris painfully beneath her heavy heel.

            Chris’s entire body was in pain as he felt the large feet tilting back and forth on him, crushing him beneath her heel.  Chris wanted to cry out, scream in pain as the huge heel grinded and crushed him, smothering him under the rougher flesh.  He couldn’t even move, his heavy weight keeping him pinned down, unable to protest or fight back against her crushing weight.

            Chris was unsure how long he was trapped beneath his mother’s massive, tilting feet.  It was dark and hard to breathe, pain shooting through his entire body with every tilt.  After an unknown amount of time, Chris was greeted by light as the crushing weight lifted off of him.

            Chris was blinded by the light and sucked in air as he could finally breathe unimpaired again.  As he gasped for air, he heard his mom’s laughter.  As his vision cleared, he saw his mother’s large face high above.

            Chris realized that his mother had sat up in bed and moved herself forward towards him.  He looked to either side of him and saw her large feet resting on their sides, her wide soles facing him.

            “Feeling your puny little self under my heel as I watched my show was quite amusing.”  She giggled.

            “Mom, please.”  Chris gasped.

            “Hmmm?  What was that?”  The giantess said with a smile.  She moved her head closer to him.  “Speak up, little boy.  I can barely even hear your puny voice.”

            “Mom, please,” Chris said once more, a little loudly as best he could.

            “Please what?”  The giant woman said, an amused look on her face.

            “I’m, I’m thirsty,” he gasped, mouth dry, “I haven’t had anything to drink all day.”

            His mother smiled down at him.  “Thirsty?”  She said, raising her eyebrows.

            “Yes.  Can I please have some water?”  He croaked.

            “Well let me see if I can help you with that.”  She said, smirking down at him.

            The bed creaked as once again his mother moved about.  He watched as her massive form shifted and then lifted from the bed.  She stood up and began to walk towards a large dresser.  She stopped before it and opened a drawer and reached in.

            Chris watched as she turned around and began to walk back towards the bed.  She was holding some balled-up socks.  Chris saw her smiling as she strode across the room back towards the bed.

            The giant woman began to undo the balled-up socks and tossed one of them onto the bed near Chris.  He looked over at the sock and realized it belonged to one of the many pairs of wool socks his mom had.  They were wool crew socks.  She often wore wool socks like these in fall and especially winter with her winter boots or Uggs.

            She held the other sock in her hand and smirked down at Chris while she stood over the bed.  She reached down for him, smiling as he tired to back away from her outstretched hand.

            “Come here, you little shit.”  She giggled as she reached for him.

            Chris kicked at his mom’s fingers that were arrayed like a pincer closing in on him.  The huge fingers grabbed one of his legs and yanked him across the comforter.  He screamed as she dragged him backwards while he desperately tried to grab on to anything to stop her from dragging him.

            He was suddenly pulled upwards violently, air rushing by him as he flew upstairs.  He felt incredibly nauseous and his vision was blurry as he flew upwards.  As his vision cleared, he once again found himself upside down, staring at his mother’s enormous grinning face.

            Chris was dangling by a leg in front of the huge woman’s face She laughed as he dangled there, warm air washing over him while her booming laughter shook him.

            “You said you were thirsty, right?”  The giantess boomed, her warm breath suffocating him as her voice boomed.  She wore a mischievous smile.  Chris remained silent as blood rushed to his head.

            The smile faded and she frowned.  The pressure on his leg increased and Chris cried out in pain.  She then began to shake her hand, shaking Chris violently.

            “I asked you a question, bug.”  She boomed while she shook him about.

            “Yes!”  Chris screamed out, nauseous as she shook him.  “Yes mom, yes!”

            “Yes what?”  She said as she stopped shaking him, her brown eyes drilling holes in him as they narrowed.

            “Yes mom, I’m thirsty!  I-I-I need water!”

            His plea was met with booming laughter.

            “Of course, let me help you with your thirst.”  The giant woman laughed.

            Chris felt himself lowering and looked down.  He began to cry out and struggle against his mom’s grip as he saw where she was lowering him into.  Beneath him, the giant was holding open her sock with her other hand.  He looked back up at her large face and saw she was smiling.

            He was lowered into the sock and then felt the pressure on his leg release, sending him plummeting into the wool sock of his mother as he screamed.

            He tumbled along into the bottom of the sock while he heard his mother’s laughter above him.  He looked up through the opening of the sock and saw his mother’s amused face peering into the wool sock.  The sock at least smelled clean.  The light began to fade and he was left in growing darkness as the opening shrunk above him.

The sock started to shake as his mom giggled.  He could then feel it swinging about, still shaking but with the added swinging motion.  He then heard the bed creak, no doubt as a result of his mother sitting down on it.  The sock was still shaking about, and he suspected due to his mother’s giggling, the giant woman was responsible for it.

The sock opened and light flowed in.  He saw his mother’s large face loom over the opening as she grinned down at him.

“I love these socks.  They keep my feet so warm and toasty.  The giant woman giggled.

Chris was helpless, trapped in his mom’s giant sock as she smiled down at him.

“Only thing is, on a day like today, they’ll probably make my feet sweat.”  She smiled, an evil glint in her eye.  Chris felt the sock begin to lower and shake.

“Fortunately for you though, you said you were thirsty.”  She laughed.  She was holding the sock open wider than she had before, light flowing in.  Chris screamed as he saw five massive toes appear over the opening, blocking some of the light flowing into his wool prison.  The massive digits were scrunching and wiggling.

“So feel free to drink as much of my sweat as you want!”  She laughed.  Chris screamed as the enormous toes entered the sock, wiggling about as her foot entered, blocking the light.

Chris could hear her booming, wicked laughter which soon became muffled as her toes slammed into him, trapping him under her wiggling digits.  He huge toes pummeled him momentarily before Chris felt her fingers pinching him through the sock, maneuvering him to where her soft, firm sole was, dragging him along her foot.  He was now in the center of her foot, pinned to her instep.

The fingers released him and he then felt himself rising as she swung her feet up onto the bed after putting on her other sock.  She began to tilt her foot, scrunching and flexing it, terrorizing her tiny son who was trapped in her sock.

Chris was left in the dark, pinned to his mother’s wide sole in her wool socks.  He could hear her muffled laughter from beyond his prison although it soon faded.  Her foot smelled like a foot, a natural, earthy smell all around him.  It also felt a little warm.  He felt helpless.

Chris was once again trapped with his mother’s massive foot.