- Text Size +

“Mr. Langford.  Mr. Langford?  Christopher Langford, wake up.”

            Chris immediately lifted his head and looked around.  He was in school in his biology class.  He looked around and saw that everyone was staring at him.  Some of the kids were snickering.

            “Mr. Langford, please try to stay with us.”  His biology teacher, Mrs. Johnson said.

            “I, uh, sorry Mrs. Johnson.  It won’t happen again.”

            He must’ve dozed off in class.  What a weird dream.  Dreaming he was shrunk and being walked on by his mother who was a giantess.  Where did a dream like that even come from?

            Mrs. Johnson simply shook her head and returned to her lecture about cells.  Chris looked around the classroom and rubbed his eyes, looking up at the board.  He was just in biology class.  It was just a bad dream.

            Chris listened to his teacher drone on before there was a loud, deep boom and the entire classroom shook simultaneously.  His desk rattled and his and everyone else’s books shook.  Chris sat straight up and looked around before the loud boom and shaking happened again.

            He turned to the boy sitting next to him.  “Dude, did you feel that?”  He whispered to him.

            BOOM

            “Feel what?”

            BOOM

            “That.  Everything is shaking every time there’s a loud boom.  How do you not hear it or feel it?”

            “Mr. Langford.  I will not have you disrupting my class just because you were too busy sleeping.  It’s your job to stay awake, not Dustin’s job to explain my class to you.  Maybe if you stayed awake, you wouldn’t have to ask your neighbors what’s going on.”  Mrs. Johnson said.  Chris heard snickers and giggling all around him.

            BOOM

            “I’m sorry, Mrs. Johnson.  It’s just that loud noise and all the shaking.  What is it?  Don’t you feel it?”

            BOOM

            “Loud noises?  Shaking?  Christopher, what are you even talking about?”

            BOOM

            “That!  How does no one else hear or feel it?!  The entire room shakes every time!”

            BOOM

            “There it is again!”

            “Mr. Langford, are you on drugs?”  Mrs. Johnson said as the whole class started to laugh.

            “What?! NO!”

            BOOM.  Things on the shelves of the room rattled and began to fall off.

            “It just happened again!  How do you not feel it?!”

            Chris turned towards the window which gave a view of his high school’s expansive parking lot.  Sun was shining in through the windows of the classroom.

            BOOM

Chris heard what sounded like a building being demolished as the entire room shook violently.  Laughing students were thrown from their chairs and books fell from shelves and desks.  The ceiling tiles even rattled and the lights flickered.

He looked out the window as he noticed the sun seemed to have stopped shining and the parking lot had been cast in shadow.  Chris got up from his desk and ran over to the window.

BOOM!

The windows all shattered instantly and the entire school shook violently once again and Chris swore he heard what sounded like tons of metal being smashed all at once.  Chris lost his balance and fell over while glass rained down around him.  It was like a bomb had just gone off.

When he pulled himself back up and peered out the window, the view of the parking lot had been replaced by a massive tan wall, resting where the parking had once been.  The enormous tan wall… looked almost like it was made of flesh.

“Are, are you guys seeing this?  What the hell is that thing?”  Chris said as he turned back to the classroom.  There was only one problem.  It was silent and completely empty.  His classmates, Mrs. Johnson, they were all gone.

“Uh, hello?  Where’d everybody go?  Mrs. Johnson?”

Chris didn’t have time to ponder where they went for long before he felt everything shake.  It was like something was settling onto the roof of the high school.

Chris then looked up as he heard what sounded like brick and steel being ripped apart.  Ceiling tiles fell and sparks flew as wires were severed.  The entire building shook violently once more.  Chris watched as the ceiling began to tear away from the walls of the room.  What the hell was going on?

The sound was deafening.  The ceiling was ripped from the classroom and rest of the building and light flowed in as it was pulled away.  Chris shielded his face as debris fell and sunlight flowed in.  He craned his neck upwards and nearly fainted at what he saw.

It was a gargantuan woman.   The woman had wavy blonde hair in a nice bob cut that was slightly longer than normal.  He soon realized who it was. 

It was his mother.  Except his mother was the size of a skyscraper.  She was like a goddess.

She had one hand on her hip and in the other she held the roof of his high school.  The colossal woman towered over the school.  If he had to guess, he would say she was at least head and shoulders taller than even the tallest buildings downtown.  Hell, the tallest buildings may have not even come up to her breasts.  Her brown eyes seemed to be looking straight at him.  She looked rather annoyed.

“Well, well, well.  What do we have here?  My troublemaking son, slacking off and disrupting class again.”

Chris covered his ears.  Her voice was like thunder.  It was so unbelievably loud.  It shook him to his core.

“M-m-mom!  How, how are you so, so big?”  Chris screamed up to the giant woman.

The giant woman casually tossed the roof of the high school over her shoulder and wiped her manicured hand on her pants while she shook her head.  The roof crashed down somewhere in the distance.  She now rested both hands on her hips and stood legs akimbo, towering above the tiny high school.

“I’m getting real tired of having to come from work to your school every time you misbehave.  I’m a busy woman who can’t be constantly bothered with your immaturity and piss poor behavior.”  She thundered.  Her voice was deafening.

Chris now noticed she was wearing her work clothes.  A black, tailored blazer over a white button up blouse and then a pair of tailored black dress slacks over her gigantic legs that were like skyscrapers themselves, that matched her blazer.

Chris followed her enormous, dress pant clad leg down.  That tan wall that was in the parking lot, well that was no tan wall.  It was one of his now giant mother’s massive, tan, pedicured feet!

Chris shook his head and looked back up at his towering mother.

“My immaturity?  Wait, what?  You, you were at work?  Mom, how’d you even fit in your office?  How’d you even fit in the building?”  Chris yelled, confused as confused could be.

“What’s going on, mom?  Why are you so big?”

The giant woman continued to stare down at him disapprovingly before opening her mouth and deafening him with her thunderous voice.  “You were always such a loser, Christopher.”  She said, shaking her head.  Her lips curled in a vicious grin as she stared down at him.  “You know what?  I think it’s time to show you what I do to tiny, little losers.”

Chris trembled as he saw the giant woman grinning down at him.

“Mom, what are you talking about?”  Chris heard rumbling and turned to look out where the windows once were.  His mother’s enormous tan foot was lifting off of the parking lot, metal whining as she did.  He watched as cars that were flatter than coins fell her foot as she lifted it and crashed to the ground.  Where the parking lot had been was now just a footprint from his mother’s colossal foot, filled with flattened cars and twisted metal.

“Mom!  Mom!  What are you doing?  Mom, help me!”

“You are such a disappointment and now I’m going to crush you like the annoying insect you are and always have been.”  The giant woman thundered from high above, booming giggles ringing out.

Chris watched as his mother’s right leg moved and then her grinning face was blocked out.  His goddess like mother began to laugh manically as she held her foot over him.

Chris’s sky had been replaced by his mother’s colossal sole hovering high above him.  The colossal sole was reddened and a bit dirty, pieces of flattened car still stuck to it.  Her enormous toes wiggled, causing her foot to wrinkle ever so slightly and cause debris to rain down.

“Mom, no please!  Don’t do this to me!  I’m your son!”

"Bye, bye, you pathetic, little pissant!”  She roared, her voice echoing.

His giant mom’s cackling was drowning out any other sound.  It was all Chris could hear and it shook his body.  All he could do was look up at the colossal sole that dominated his sky while his mother laughed like a madwoman.  The giant foot quickly began to descend.

Chris screamed as the huge foot came rushing down towards him, his mother’s cruel, taunting laughter all he could hear.  He raised his hands above his head and closed his eyes as the massive foot came crashing down on him.

*******************************************************************

Chris awoke with a fright, screaming as he sat up.  He was sweaty and immediately began to feel himself all over.  He wasn’t a stain on his colossal, goddess like mother’s sole.  He was alive.  He must’ve passed out under her foot.

He immediately realized as he came to, he was no longer under the heavy, smelly foot of his giant mother.  He saw light flowing into his dark tunnel.  He could smell a strong musky odor, and the ground beneath him seemed a bit damp.  He was still in his mother’s large slipper.  It had just been an awful dream.  A vivid, awful dream.

No, it wasn’t a dream.  It was a nightmare.

            Chris felt pain all over his body.  His mom’s foot had definitely done a number on him.  His mouth was dry and all he could taste was his mom’s sweat.  He groaned as he sat up, his bones aching.

            Chris could hear sounds of a TV as he sat up in the dark cavern that was his mom’s slipper.  He slowly stood up, taking a few tries to get his balance.  He began to stumble along the musky slipper towards the light.  Everything hurt.

            As he reached the light he was momentarily blinded as his eyes adjusted to it.  He soon realized as he looked around, he was in the master bedroom, his parents’ room.  He could see the enormous bed to his right and a large wooden nightstand with a few drawers in front of him.  He took a few breaths of air, still a little tainted by his mom’s musky slipper, but fresher air than being buried beneath her foot struggling to breathe.

            He stumbled off the slipper, falling from the insole to the carpeted floor of the bedroom.  He couldn’t see his giant mom, but if he had to guess he would say she was currently lying on the massive bed watching her silly TV show.

            Chris began to stumble away from his mom’s slippers and the bed towards the door.  He had no idea where to even go.  If his mom was watching TV, it was probably night which meant that his younger sister was probably home.  Chris shuttered as he thought of his bratty 16-year-old sister finding him at this height.

            Chris didn’t have a plan, but just wanted away from his cruel mother.  He was terrified of the huge woman.  If she would stomp on him and then toss him in her slipper and walk on him, what else would the cruel titan do?

            Chris began to run.

            Running had never really been his thing, he wasn’t the most athletic kid.  He felt tired and short of breath but pushed on.  He was quickly becoming tired and sweaty.  It didn’t help that his entire body hurt all over from his mom’s brutal treatment of him.

            Chris was making slow progress to the door.  He was small so it was a tough trek not to mention he felt like crap.  He felt hungry, thirsty, and weak.  His body was crying out in pain as he stumbled along, trying his best run away from his mother.

            Chris heard the mattress creaking, protesting as the occupant of the large bed moved about.

            BOOM

            The ground shook and Chris turned his head towards the source of the loud sound.  He groaned at what he saw.  Two massive tan feet with light purple nails had just slammed down from the bed.  His mother was getting up.

            Chris could hear the credits playing and realized his mother’s show was over.  He watched as the massive woman stood up to her full height, still wearing her jeans and t-shirt.  He watched as the huge woman began to walk towards him, her large feet thumping against the carpet and shaking the ground.

            She was closing the distance rather quickly.  Chris began to stumble along as quick as he could, desperately trying to get away from her large footfalls.  The ground shook as she approached, tremors shooting through the floor as she walked, carpet fibers being compressed beneath her huge tan feet.

            The giant woman strode towards him, each ground shaking footfall bringing her closer and closer.  Chris lost his balance as one of her massive feet crashed down rather near, sending him tumbling about.  Chris was cast in a shadow which was passing over him and rolled over.  He watched as one of her large feet sailed over him as she casually stepped over him without breaking her stride, the large foot crashing down on the carpet in front of him.

            Chris realized that his mother had no idea he was scurrying about on her floor.  She must’ve thought he was still passed out in her slipper.  He felt the ground shake and watched as his massive mom walked through the door and out of the room.

            Chris heard his mom’s barefeet slam against the hardwood of the hallway.  Chris quickly gathered himself and began to run for the door once again.  He had to make it out of the room and find somewhere to hide.  It was only a matter of time until she checked her slipper to see if he was still there.

            As Chris stumbled along the carpeted floor, he heard thumps in the hallway.  Someone was coming and the door was still so far fall away.  The thumps were getting louder and louder and Chris realized that his mom was most likely returning.

            Chris watched as his enormous mother appeared in the doorway, her eyes locked onto her phone in her hand.  She paused for a second in the door, her large form occupying the only way out of the room he was trapped in. 

She soon started walking again, compressing carpet fibers beneath her feet with ease.  She was walking back towards the bed, and Chris soon realized he was in between her and her destination.  The tremors he felt as she took each step got stronger and stronger as she walked towards him.

            Chris turned and began to scurry away from his giant mother and back towards the bed.  She was barreling down on him, her huge feet crashing down as she walked sending tremors throughout the floor.  Chris was desperately trying to outpace her but failing miserably.  He began to stumble as the ground shook.

            Chris looked over his shoulder to see one of his mom’s massive feet slam down behind him.  He could see her other foot flying forward and turned back around.  He tried to run even faster as he could feel air being displaced around him.

            Without warning, his mom’s toes slammed into his back.  Chris felt like he had been hit by a car as her toes slammed into him.  He was lifted from the floor by the force of the hit.  Chris was sent flying through the air before tumbling along the floor and landing in a heap.  Chris felt pain all over once again.

            The gigantic woman came to a lumbering stop.

            “And just where do you think you’re going?”  His mother boomed from above.

            Chris groaned.  His mother did not sound pleased.  He glanced up at her and saw her standing over him with her hands on her hips.

            “I thought I felt my foot hit something.”  His mother boomed.  “I don’t remember giving you permission to leave my slipper.”

            Chris rolled over and looked up at his giant mom.  She was glaring down at him.  He felt scared all over again.  He wanted to get up and run but he could barely even move.  His mom’s light kick with her toes had knocked the wind out of him.

            “Thought you could escape, hmm?”  She said, crossing her arms.  “Too bad you weren’t faster.”  She chuckled.

            Chris slowly pulled himself up as he regained his breath.  Chris looked up and saw his mother raising her huge foot up over him, her hands now at her sides.

            “You never were the most athletic child.  Running always seemed like a struggle for you.”  She chuckled as her foot hovered over him.

            The foot dropped and Chris screamed as it did.

            BOOM

            The huge foot crashed down inches from Chris, knocking him from his feet.  He heard his mother’s booming laughter as he tried to calm himself. 

“It’s so easy to scare you.”  The giant woman laughed.

He pulled himself back up while his mother continued to laugh.  She towered over him, her massive feet so close to him that he could smell the natural odor of them.  Chris just wanted nothing more than for this to all end.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:
Please review!