- Text Size +

Aoba wasn't ready to give up just yet. If she was able to grab onto something, anything, then she might still have a chance of escaping Kou's giant ass. Her best bet was the panties. If she was just able to reach far enough and get the underwear that Kou's finger left wedged in her crack, she could stop herself from being sucked inside. The puffy anus contorted its hot pink lips around her knees, keen on keeping her exactly where she was. Still Aoba resisted, and stubbornly kept trying to crawl away with her upper body.

As if anticipating her movements, the anus contracted once again, pulling her tiny body a little further inside Kou's ass. Aoba tried to pull back, her fingers scraped against the plump butt cheek, but they just didn't have enough strength or grip to stop the powerful anus. It was slowly and methodically eating the little girl, all without it's owner knowing. The aftermath of Kou's farts still polluted the air. It smelled disgusting. Aoba could feel how blazing hot the rim of Kou's anus was as a result. Her feet were locked on the inside, enveloped by sticky folds, and wet ass juice.

"Ugh, this is so gross. I need to get out of her soon before Yagami-san's ass swallows me whole."

Just then, Kou's eyes fluttered open. She was finally waking up. The area surrounding Aoba started to shake as Kou rolled her giant body out of her makeshift bed. Both of her long slender legs slipped out from under her desk, causing her round ass cheeks to shift in place. They pulled taut at her underwear, wedging the white fabric deeper in her crack. It reached just far enough to close to distance with Aoba, and the tiny girl grabbed onto the panties with both hands. With a huge lurch Kou stood up, baring her supple pantied bum to the empty office.

"Huh? The lights are on. Is Aoba early again?" she asked, rounding the cubicle to find the girls seat empty. "Hm, I guess not. Someone else must have turned on the lights as they went by. Oh well."

Kou got her long dress from yesterday and zipped it on. It couldn't be helped that she wore the same thing two days in a row, she had just slept overnight at the office. Besides, the dress was soft and felt good to sit on. Being in her chair all day, what more could she ask for? Bending over, she sat down, planting her butt on the cushioned seat. She turned on her computer and stretched, reaching both arms up high.

"Hnnnn! Alright time to get to work." Kou smiled, ready to begin the day.

Meanwhile Aoba was being smothered by Kou's massive sitting ass. The two fleshy cheeks filled in the surrounding area as they sank into the chair. Aoba barely had any breathing space left. The only place open to her was inside Kou's asshole, which was still set on eating her whole. The wrinkled lips puckered, sliding up the rest of Aoba's legs before contracting inwards. She was drawn deeper within, and could feel the warm flesh inside sucking on her body.

Next the anus began to devour her butt, or at least it tried to. Aoba's hips were the largest hurdle to get over when it came to her body. While not as full and voluptuous as Kou's ass, Aoba's petite booty was fairly round in its own right. Even so the hungry anus began to gobble it up. Its mouth expanded like a snake, fully encompassing the width of her hips, and then began to swallow. It took multiple "bites" to eat Aoba's ass, the anal maw had to squeeze down on her several times. With every clench the wrinkled lips sank into her juicy butt, as if slowly chewing a delicious meal. Aoba groaned at the sensation, feeling her ass get eaten by a much bigger ass was weird. When the anus was done munching on her tasty girl-butt it happily finished off the rest of her hips with one big gulp.

Kou wasn't doing anything besides sitting at her desk, and yet she felt something tingle. It was strange, but the feeling was coming from her... backdoor. She shrugged it off, not even taking a break from her early morning work to give it the time of day. She had no way of knowing that those faint pleasant tingles were coming from her tiny team member, who was slowly being pulled inside her steamy asshole.

Aoba was having a hard time holding on her lifeline, Kou's white panties. Ever since the giant woman sat down in her chair the girth of her enormous ass cheeks had been bearing down on Aoba's arms. As difficult as it was, she had to keep holding on to the underwear. It was the only thing keeping her from being hopelessly swallowed by the ravenous anus, the one currently trying to suck up her navel. Again she sank deeper, her white-knuckled fists hanging on to Kou's panties wedged the underwear a little further between her cheeks... Eventually Kou noticed.

The grown woman could feel her panties riding up her ass. They were wedged in there far, and it was starting to get uncomfortable. She figured that must have been the strange feeling she felt coming from her butt earlier. Still focused on her computer, she reached her free hand behind herself and gave her underwear a tug, releasing the annoying wedgie from her monolithic butt cheeks. Aoba's grip was forced away, in an instant her arms snapped backwards and were eaten by the foul hole. She could no longer move or pull herself out, she could only squirm around desperately which just seemed to make the asshole to eat her faster.

Wet smacking sounds rebounded off the fleshy walls and into Aoba's ears as the anus consumed her body. It got itself into a rhythmic pace, loosening and tightening around her torso over and over. Aoba wriggled as hard as she could between the sweaty ass cheeks, kicking her feet at the soft insides of Kou's cavernous bowels. That only made the beast more excited, it gave a hard clench as it reached up to her chest. She could feel the wet anal juices inside her boss's booty slathering her skin, massaging her with every contraction.

It's like Kou's asshole was feasting on her, gradually drawing her inside like she was a succulent piece of meat. In one final attempt to get Kou's attention Aoba yelled for help as hard as she could - 

"YAGAMI-SAN! PLEASE HELP M-"

- only to have her voice cut off by the thick asshole clenching around her neck. The giant anal gate had eaten all the way past her shoulders, leaving just her head sticking out. She was immobilized, and could barely roll her head around the puffy outer folds. With the asshole this close, she was able to smell a small preview of the dank stench that awaited her inside Kou's colon. The anus twitched, and Aoba could feel the temperature inside Kou's ass begin to rise exponentially.

Kou was staring at her computer screen, totally absorbed in her work. Down below Aoba was sweating buckets as she felt the rectum grow super hot around her body. With both hands on the mouse and keyboard, Kou nonchalantly lifted her ass to one side. Aoba could feel the inner ass walls expand under the searing hot pressure. The anus puffed up around her neck, straining to hold itself back. Kou's massive butt cheek slowly lifted itself off her chair. Her asshole puckered, everything went still for a second, and then she blasted Aoba with a roaring fart.

The giant asshole rumbled ferociously around her head as it let loose a whirlwind of boiling hot gases. Kou's curvaceous butt cheeks reverberated in her dress, producing a sharp bubbly noise. The smell was unbelievable, it almost felt like the thick potent release was smothering her more than the tight anus itself. Aoba's body was held in place, left to witness first-hand how Kou's asshole functioned when it needed to fart. The sticky pink ring contorted and twisted, sputtering out rancid hot gases as its wrinkles undulated around her tiny skull. The pressure of her ass was nearly unbearable, and the scorching bursts of wind made her skin feel like it was on fire.

Even worse was the fact that Kou's anus was slowly yawning over her head. The plump lips of her shithole expanded to release the fart, just wide enough to pull Aoba inside. She was too overwhelmed by the torrent of revolting gases to fight back, and could only cough and choke on the stench while the anus worked its way around her face. Kou's ass muscles clenched, slurping her tiny body inside once and for all. For a few seconds she could see light streaming inside Kou's still-open anus, before the booming fart died off and it slowly closed shut in front of her. Aoba pictured her mentor, Kou's smiling face, until the image slipped away and was replaced with the disgusting gurgle of her bowels.

Kou sighed. She felt satisfied to let out such a big fart, and relieved that no one else was around to hear it. One of the benefits of being alone in the office was that she could act as gross as she wanted and no one was there to see it. She lowered her ass cheek back down in the chair, her panties a little warmer than before. For some reason her shapely butt felt extra good to sit on today. Those tingles from before were gone, but now her whole ass had a comforting feeling to it, as if waves of pleasure were coming from deep inside. Kou smiled...