- Text Size +

Aoba chuckled devilishly. She just came up with the perfect idea to prank Kou. While her giantess boss was still asleep Aoba would pull down her panties, exposing her bare bum. That way Kou would be embarrassed, and possibly shape up her image to be more ladylike. The inch-tall girl walked across the top of Kou's huge posterior, making her way toward the waistband of her panties. The landscape of Kou's healthy butt expanded far into the distance, Aoba was sort of amazed that she managed to climb something so big. Upon reaching the waistband Aoba hopped down onto the skin of Kou's lower back. She place both hands on the underwear, ready to push it down the giantess's curved backside.

"This'll teach Yagami-san to sleep in her panties at the office!" she giggled.

With a heave she started pushing. It was hard, the tension on the waistband was stronger than she thought. Digging her feet into Kou's skin she pushed with all the might she had in her tiny arms. The panties didn't even budge, but Aoba wasn't about to give up just yet. She doubled her effort, gritting her teeth hard. The waistband inched forward slightly. Progress! Aoba kept shoving as hard as she could. This practical joke would be worth it.

Suddenly her hands slipped under the stretchy waistband. All of her driving force sent her flying forwards, under Kou's panties. She yelled as she clumsily fell down Kou's ass crack, sliding her naked body along the smooth skin. The waistband snapped back, sealing her inside. She fell down far, bouncing off the springy flesh of her boss's cheek once before being plunged head-first in between the giant globes. The momentum sent her pretty deep, and before she knew it she was smushed on both sides by walls of flesh.

Being stuck in Kou's ass halves was overwhelming to say the least. The pressure wasn't enough to flatten her tiny body, but it was definitely hard to move. Kou's two giant butt cheeks were pale and creamy, wrapping Aoba in a near-white squishy embrace. She could smell her sweat and pheromones even more clearly this time, the musky aroma was stronger than before. Wanting to crawl out, Aoba started squirming, rubbing her naked body against the soft butt flesh. Kou's ass was like mushy pudding, there was nowhere to get a grip and the sweat was causing her to slip. Any time she tried to grab hold the skin would bend and she would end up sliding down deeper. It was already suffocating to begin with but Aoba found the further she sank, the heavier Kou's intoxicating ass smell became. Still she struggled, flailing and clawing at Kou's ample butt cheeks.

In her sleep Kou felt a little discomfort. Aoba's erratic movements inside her panties were enough to register in her unconscious mind. The giantess stirred, moving in her sleep to deal with that pesky itch...

Aoba stopped moving as she felt Kou's body begin to shift and rock around. A giant force slammed itself into her, pushing her deep into the ass. It was Kou's huge finger, there to inspect whatever was intruding on her booty. It dug far into her panties, propelling Aoba through rolls of giant girl meat. The tiny girl screamed as she saw her surroundings get darker and darker, and felt the heat crank up. The ruthless finger wormed through Kou's ass cheeks, causing Aoba to be clobbered by gelatinous flesh all the way down.

"Yagami-san! Yagami-san! NOOO-MMMMPPHMH!"

Soon she reached the very bottom of the ass crack, and her battered body was thrust against Kou's special place: her giant wrinkled asshole. That said, it wasn't really all that gross looking. Kou had a relatively smooth anus, its folds looked puffy and pink. Compared to Aoba though, it was a giant flytrap, one that could potentially eat her alive. The sensitive sinkhole throbbed at her touch, contracting slightly in response to its new visitor.

Aoba was still trying to get a grip on what was happening. She was inside her boss's ass, pinned against her huge sweaty anus. The smell of it was way more intense than what she smelled before, and now it also had a foul sour flavor to it. Still in panic-mode Aoba was squirming under the massive finger, trying to do anything to push herself off Kou's butthole. This was the same woman she talked to every day, and now she was being shoved directly against her anus. Kou's hand dug deeper into her voluptuous ass, scratching Aoba up and down the oily asshole. The shrunken girl's screams were muffled as she was scraped against the dirty hole, her facial features rubbed deep between the moist wrinkles.

The finger pounded Aoba's head once more into giant asshole, forcefully causing her to stop struggling. No longer sensing an itch in its owners butthole, the long finger retreated, finishing a job well done. Kou huffed in her sleep. Whatever that disturbance was, it was gone now, and she could relax. Her lazy body sank into the makeshift mattress like she was melting. Her muscles loosened and some of the built up pressure in her intestines started to head south. Big rumbles made their way toward Aoba, getting louder and louder. She was confused, wondering what that groaning organic sound was, and why the huge asshole was puckering.

Kou's eyebrows wrinkled as she felt the pressure reach her exit. She grunted, causing her sweaty anus to pucker once more before letting out a huge fluttering fart. The hot gases lazily spewed from her butthole, blasting Aoba in the face and escaping between her juicy cheeks. Kou's pale globes rippled slightly from the fart, her release was slow, and the stream of gas produced a low sputtering sound. Aoba was recoiling from the rancid assault, all of the sweet sexy musk of Kou's ass had been replaced by the foul stench of her bowels. How could an ass so beautiful create such an awful smell?

The giant woman's fart gradually petered off. Aoba coughed violently next to the asshole, choking in the cloud of leftover gas permeating through Kou's panties. The smell was so bad it was making her eyes water, she never knew Kou could let off such nasty farts! The huge anus pumped in and out until it erupted again with another rush of gas. Aoba screamed as she was enveloped in the fart, it was even steamier than the last one. Kou didn't seem to mind. The sense of relief she was feeling made her smile into her pillow, totally unaware of the rank torture she was subjecting her subordinate to.

Poor Aoba couldn't stop herself from wriggling around in misery. Kou's butt bombs were too much for her to handle. She was smothered by the stinky butt flesh, squirming and kicking until her foot got caught on something. She had kicked right through the entrance of Kou's farting asshole, just as it stopped releasing her gas. The puffy sphincter closed around her ankle, trapping her foot. Aoba desperately pulled on her leg, but it wouldn't budge. The tight anus had a firm grip on her, tears filled her eyes as she realized she was stuck.

With both hands Aoba pried at the giant asshole, trying to force it open just a little. The folds were too oily to get a grip on, and her tiny hands slipped off uselessly. Not knowing when to give up, she bent back and tried to use her other leg to push against Kou's ass for leverage. She pulled, digging her free limb into the flesh for added power, before it too slid down the slope of Kou's crack and shot straight into the waiting asshole. The massive pink button pulsated, and with a clench it sucked Aoba inwards, up to her knees. The tiny girl clawed at the buttcheeks, scared that if she didn't grab onto somethingsoon Kou's rectum would drag her inside.