- Text Size +

Aoba took at deep breath and closed her eyes. She needed to brace herself for what she was about to do. Eyes still firmly shut, she thrust out both of her hands, pressing them into Kou's huge pussy mound. The giantess didn't even stir, Aoba's little paws were too small to be noticeable. She opened her eyes slowly, coming to terms with what she had just done. She had just touched her boss's privates, or at least where her panties were covering her privates! If anyone found about about this she'd be in major trouble, but she needed to climb up Kou's panties to reach her face.

Her palms could feel the squishy womanhood under the panties. It felt warm. Aoba blushed even harder, she was so close to being directly against Kou's bare pussy. She wondered how pretty it looked without her panties. Kou was so beautiful and grown up, and her skin was so soft. Her vagina was probably smooth and without that much hair. It was already many times bigger than her body, if Aoba wasn't careful she could get herself wedged into the slit. She shook those thoughts out of her head, right now she needed to focus on climbing the great wall that was Kou's ass.

Starting her ascent Aoba grabbed the panties and hoisted herself up. The underwear shaped to Kou's form nicely, but was still stretchy enough for the tiny girl to get a grip on it. Good. Having fabric this flexible would make the climb relatively easy. She was glad Kou bought high-quality material for her her-quality backside.

A huge valley laid in front of her as she climbed the booty. Kou had her legs wide apart as she slept, causing her ample butt cheeks to spread apart. It gave Aoba a clear path where to go, and she was happy to take it. It would be much easier than scaling Kou's buttocks the hard way. The giantess's rounded buns were absolutely massive, their slopes rose above Aoba like two high walls. The intense scale made Aoba feel insignificant, in more ways that one. She looked down at her own non-existent curves and felt a twinge of sadness. She could admit that Kou was hot, but as a girl she felt outdone by her perfectly sculpted ass. The seam of Kou's butt crack was soft and cushy, just as Aoba expected, but what she was really surprised by was the smell.

Crawling through the trench of a giant person's ass, Aoba was ready to deal with a little stink, but instead Kou's ass smelled ...intoxicating. A warm heavy aroma clung to the confines of her crack, it was a mixture of salty sweat and a mature womanly musk. Something smelled sweet too, as Aoba let the scent fill her lungs she gradually felt herself sniffing for more. The comforting warm fragrance had a sort of inviting feel to it, as if the air wafting from Kou's spread ass was enticing her to stay.

Aoba felt the temptation to nestle in between Kou's cheeks, to surround herself within the supple doughy globes and live in her ass. The delicious scent made her feel lightheaded, and the allure of curling up inside the giant rump was growing. She could stay in there, wrapped in a blanket of flesh and panties as Kou went about her day. Getting to feel the curvaceous waves of Kou's cheeks as she walked around, the tight hugging sensation as she sat in her comfy desk chair, smelling her every day, even on that hot days when she had sweat dripping down her backside, all of it seemed like a dream to Aoba. She continued to fantasize, Kou's humongous booty was so perfect, and the idea of being tucked inside it as she went about her day was bewitching.

She didn't normally have these kinds of feelings for her boss, but being so deep in her ass made her feel strange. Maybe it was the pheromone-rich atmosphere of her crack, or maybe it was just the difference in size that gave Aoba a new sense of intimacy. She felt close to her mentor, the gentle musk of her ass slowly seduced her mind. Usually when she saw Kou in her panties at work she didn't think these crazy things, but something right now made her boss feel less like a person of admiration and more like a goddess. She shook those thoughts out her her head and continued on climbing. Nearly at the top now, Aoba had almost reached the end of the valley before something else began to shake.

Feeling a chill, the giant woman started to close her legs in her sleep, putting Aoba in immediate danger. From both sides the colossal buttocks pressed inwards, before slapping shut like a book. Aoba was smothered in the surplus of ass, nearly unable to move. The heavenly fantasy of living between Kou's cheeks was a lot less snug than she imagined. In fact, it was crushing, squeezing poor Aoba so tight she could hardly breathe.

Wedged in the stuffy crack she tried to squirm her way out, but the rolls of fatty tissue combined with the underwear fabric prevented her from gaining any ground. Her only option was to lose her clothes, and so Aoba arduously shed her blue blazer and skirt. It was hard to do under the heavy squeeze of Kou's butt. Eventually she was no longer held back by the friction of work attire, and the little girl was able to slip through the wedgie. Finally she escaped out the top.

Just having barely made it out, Aoba was panting. That was dangerous! Kou's knack for sleeping in her panties at work had almost created a crushing deathtrap for her. Even after being entranced with it just a few minutes ago, Aoba was now frustrated with Kou's huge ass.

"If she didn't sleep in her panties all the time that wouldn't have happened!" she huffed.

Suddenly little devil horns sprouted out from Aoba's head. She had an idea. Every now and then her sadistic side would come out to play. This was one of those times. She could play a little trick on Kou in her sleep to teach her a lesson about baring her panties at work. What did she do?