- Text Size +

Aoba found herself standing on the carpeted floor of the office, facing her boss's cubicle. Since she started working at Eagle Jump Kou had been a great mentor to her. She had basically taken Aoba under her wing, and had taught her the ins and outs of the project with strict yet kind guidance. She could act fairly childish at times, but she was smart when it came time for action.

"If anyone can get me out of this mess it's Yagami-san!" Aoba said as she ran towards Kou's cubicle

Her plan was to make her way to Kou's desk and get her attention when she showed up for work. However when Aoba rounded the corner of the cubicle, she was greeted to quite a sight. A gigantic sideways ass, clad in panties, was standing tall like a mountain in front of her!

Aoba hits the brakes and came to an abrupt stop. Kou would often work late nights and then sleep under her desk, without pants of course. She felt sleeping in her panties was more comfortable, and a bit liberating, even if it made her co-workers flustered. This case a little different though, in a BIG way. The huge blonde was laying on her side, slightly curled up, with her ass directly pointed at Aoba. Compared to her tiny team member, Kou's booty was the size of a skyscraper! It was massive, but still came as no surprise to tiny girl.

"She's wearing white today." Aoba calmly remarked to herself.

To a normal person, seeing their boss's butt in panties would be a shocking event, but Aoba was used to it. Since she had started coming in early, she'd seen Kou's underwear countless times. White panties, black panties, striking red with a black heart, striped blue and white panties, laced panties, boxers, Aoba had seen it all.

"Oh no, I'm starting to treat Yagami-san's panties as something normal!" Aoba cried in frustration.

Still, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing to look at. Kou had a good figure and her butt was what one would call her "charm point". It was smooth and round, without a single imperfection in her skin. The way her jeans hugged it was very appealing but when Kou was sleeping in her tight panties her ass looked incredible. With all the beer she drank Kou's butt had a plumpness to it, but not enough to be considered fat. Aoba imagined if she grabbed it in her hands it would feel quite soft. A cushion that juicy must feel great to sit on all day. She was a bit jealous.

Feeling upset by how much more mature Kou's body was than hers, Aoba climbed the sleeping bag her boss was currently using as a mattress. She started to run around the towering ass and pair of legs to get to Kou's face. When she got there Aoba was planning on waking her superior up and giving her a stern talking to about how she viewed her sleeping habits. However, before the tiny girl could make it, an earthquake started as Kou began to move in her sleep. She rolled sideways, her giant leg swung overhead, making Aoba duck in fear. It slammed down right in front of the cowering girl, knocking her off-balance.

"I-I was nearly crushed..." Aoba meekly said, shaken.

With eyes wide with shock, she looked at the huge smooth limb in front of her, and all the way around to the rest of Kou's new sleeping position. She was now laying on her stomach like a frog, her legs spread apart with both feet pressed up together. From Kou's legs to her feet to her hips, it was like giant walls of human flesh surrounded Aoba on all sides. There weren't any gaps to crawl through to escape, she was trapped. Seeing no other way out, Aoba tried to climb up and over her boss's leg. The skin had some give to it, she could push inwards with her palms and feel the warm thigh squish, but when it came to actually climbing the thing she was at a loss. Kou's legs were too damn smooth to provide any grip. Despite a few attempts, Aoba's tiny body pathetically slid off.

"There is still one place I could climb..." she said, frowning.

She was looking at Kou's white panties. No doubt at her shrunken size the fabric would provide a good grip... but she would essentially be crawling all over her boss's butt! She timidly walked up to the ass, it looked as big as a mountain. Its two round peaks stood tall above Aoba, as if daring her to climb to the top. She was blushing, and didn't know where to look. Kou's huge pussy mound was right in front of her. After getting to know Kou she felt guilty about doing something so perverted. Was she really going to climb up her bosses ass?