[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jen's enjoying a day with Cindy at the mall. Meanwhile you're located somewhere more intimate.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Scat Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11653 Read: 88651
Published: April 07 2018 Updated: January 16 2021
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/111112222] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-Jen took your tiny self to the mall with her for the day, and there she met up with her good friend Cindy. After some mishaps with being trapped inside Cindy's buttcheeks, the girls found you and took you out. They wanted to continue shopping, but you're so dirty from "ass funk" that they decided to hold you for the time being in one of their butts, giving you a choice of who. You pick to travel in Jen's ass, which she seemed oddly happy about.
**** **** **** ****

 

1. Chapter 1: Jen Wants To Fart by NotOnTime [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (904 words)

2. Chapter 2: More Butt Bombs by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1779 words)

3. Chapter 3: A Pillowy Prison by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (963 words)

4. Chapter 4: Enormous Ass Massage by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1288 words)

5. Chapter 5: Cindy Goes Down on Jen's Pussy by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1139 words)

6. Chapter 6: Confession by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1794 words)

7. Chapter 7: Jen's Ass Begins To Fill... by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1339 words)

8. Chapter 8: Locked Inside Her Butthole by NotOnTime [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2447 words)