- Text Size +

Your shoulders skid against the uneven organic floor. Hot stretchy slime clung to your torso as your shrunken body came to a rough stop. Jen's deafening fart had trailed off, the stream of her gas had come to an early end, failing to eject your body from her bowels. Your expression sank in utter disbelief. You only had another inch or two left before you were free, but the rumbling force of Jen's gas wasn't large enough to see you all the way through. Her sticky walls flexed around you, shuddering one last time in the open air before collapsing together. Jen's huge butthole squished shut, making a wet slorp sound as it locked you inside.

"Oh baby, that was a big one!" Cindy laughed joyously, taking her hands off her friend's tummy.

"Awww noooo! I didn't want to let that out right in front of you!" Jen said, her face red with embarrassment. She was more concerned with looking gross in front of her friend than having pushed out a megaton fart with you still inside her ass.

"But it's me, Jen!" Cindy smiled back. "I don't care what you do, you're still my number one. Besides, it doesn't smell that bad to me."

"Ah! No! Don't smell it!" Jen cried.

Despite the girl's enormous release of gas, the insides of her bowels were still burning hot. The atrocious stench seared at your nostrils, setting fire down your lungs as you reluctantly breathed it in. The thick humid remnants of Jen's fart were worse than anything you'd ever smelled before, her stink was ridiculously potent and reeked of pure shit. A heavy muggy fog clung to your skin, the wafting heat of her bowels was roasting your body. You groaned in dismay, the sweltering anal miasma felt like it was melting you into the rippled walls of Jen's colon. Her sexy ass churned loudly, becoming dangerously active behind you.

The source of Jen's indomitable stench and the colossal waves of heat was still burrowing steadily behind you. Her massive load of shit wormed its way through her butt tunnel, stretching apart her muscled walls with its incredible girth. Bits of slime smeared apart as the shit passed by, becoming part of the great behemoth made of waste. You could feel the flesh underneath your body bracing itself, the swelling heat and weight of the beast was approaching your back. Desperately you crawled forwards, pathetically sliding your body through puddles of juicy mucus to reach the back end of Jen's asshole. Her butt rumbled as the huge turd came closer, gaining on you like a gigantic train made of feces.

You didn't have much time left before the humongous log caught up and crushed you under its heft. Jen's sphincter quivered in front of your face, spasming in reaction to all the fun the girls were having outside. You slammed on the rubbery flesh with both fists, pounding the wrinkled internal folds as hard as you could to get her attention. You screamed as loud as possible, no longer caring about the influx of stinky air swimming in your lungs.

"JEN! You have to let me out NOW! Your shit is going to crush me and bury me alive! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE INSIDE YOUR ASS!"

Just on the other side Cindy's lips were planted firmly around the base of Jen's clit. She was driving Jen wild with pleasure as she sucked and licked the sensitive pink nub. Jen's head rolled back in bliss, enjoying every moment of Cindy's skillful oral services. Her belly gurgled as she wriggled back and forth in pleasure, a slight indicator of the intestinal distress building inside her. The bed creaked with her erotic movements, her stiffened nipples danced with her jiggling breasts. Jen could feel another orgasm closing in, a really big one was coming. Her pussy was already leaking juices from its engorged lips, throbbing and pulsating with pleasure. Her crotch was on fire, begging for more.

As her vaginal orifice flexed hungrily, drooling with pleasure, her asshole was performing similar movements. Its puffy wrinkles squeezed together, dripping globs of slime and pussy juice between its folds. Jen could feel a swelling sensation rising inside her butt, and the familiar urge to take a dump came upon her. Her rank fart from before was just a prelude to the massive bundle of shit that was on its way. The lunch she ate and extra-large helping of dinner contributed to its immense size. Her ass growled as the load of waste approached her butthole. She felt a delicious tickle on the inside of her anus, a small tingly pleasure delicately massaging the inner rim of her backdoor. She couldn't help but moan out loud as she pictured your struggles, clenching her ass as she felt your tiny arms drum at her anus for freedom.

Jen thought about how frightened you must be. Her gurgling anal chamber contorting and rumbling around you... The hard spasms of her mighty butthole denying you escape to the outside world... Her enormous wall of shit closing in... It must be so hot and steamy in there, with the cloudy concentrated stench of her poop smothering your lungs. As her clit throbbed between Cindy's heavenly lips Jen got off on your pitiful fists bouncing off her backdoor. Your desperation was making her so aroused, the idea of holding you inside her ass while you were about to be crushed by shit drove her wild.

There wasn't much time left. Jen's asshole began to bulge out between her cheeks. Inside the darkness you screamed and begged for help, but her gigantic anus remained shut. A huge tremor rocked the flesh under your legs, bending under the size of her payload. It was here. Jen's gargantuan log had breached the small pocket of air in front of her butthole and was about to lodge itself against her wrinkled aperture of flesh. You let out a shrill scream in terror, frantically clawing your nails against the girl's slippery anus. You were about to be crushed by her shit, her massive building-sized turd was going to snuff out your life in a matter of seconds.

Jen felt your last-ditch attempt to get her attention, she could sense the real danger of her poop about to decimate your little body and she didn't care. Her loins were burning hot, the urge for her to cum far outweighed the plight of your survival. Part of her actually wanted to feel you get crushed by her shit, the twisted cruel desire to dominate you with her dirty ass. In her sexiest voice she called out to Cindy, panting between every other word.

"Cindy...! Do it...! Shove... your fingers... in! Make me CUM again!"

You heard her moans tremble through you. The giant heaving ass groaned as its walls shuddered. Cindy plunged two fingers deep into Jen's sloppy pussy, the tender meat inside contorted to wrap around her tasty digits. You could feel the sloshing of flesh and fluids stirring above you. The cavern cramped up suddenly and Jen's shit reeled forwards. You shouted at the top of your lungs.

"NO JEN! DON'T CUM!!! PLEASE!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Your screams were nothing compared to Jen's. Her cries of joy were loud and boisterous. She felt her holes clamp down tight, squeezing hard around Cindy's fingers and the load inside her ass. Your body was instantly buried in Jen's poop, smothered mercilessly by the heavy contractions of her orgasm. Right as she started cumming her bulging asshole retracted into her ass crack with a powerful squeeze. The thick circle of wrinkles sucked you backwards into her throbbing bowels, erasing the space between you and her turd. The head of the colossal log of waste was squashed flat by her pulsating butt muscles. Flesh met shit, with your poor body sandwiched in the middle.

From there huge waves of pleasure rocked Jen's world. Her whole body began to convulse, shaking and shuddering with pleasure. She sprayed hot pussy juices inside Cindy's mouth, who was all too eager to drink every drop. Her clitoris pulsated again and again as her fuckhole chewed on the girl's fingers. In her ass, the rolling bands of flesh made a meal out of her turd. Pulverizing clenches pounded the malleable shit from every angle, kneading it viciously. Your body was surrounded by feces, in the horrific undulating chaos you had become entombed in Jen's hot stool. You couldn't tell what way was up anymore, where you were facing, or how to get out. You screamed as you became one with her crap, a small chunk in the massive log of past meals. Thanks to the unending contractions of Jen's anal muscles, the shit painfully impacted itself around your body. Your arms and legs were being mangled and crushed under lumps of waste and the stomps of Jen's poop chute. The giantess moaned in bliss as her horny ass masticated all over the thick log. Meanwhile deep inside your ribs were being overwhelmed by the weight of hot poop.

You could no longer shout for help, the abundance of waste clogged your mouth and nose, and pressed firmly into your eyelids. All you could hear was the squishy booming stomps of Jen's anal walls, gleefully hammering around the giant turd. Wet juices peeled from the surface of her crap, clinging to the hardened flesh of her bowels before they came crashing down over and over. It was boiling hot, unbelievably painful, and smothering in every sense of the word. Jen's orgasm seemed to go on forever, time had no meaning under these tortuous conditions. She knew you were suffering inside her ass, but that just made it feel even better.

You were nothing but her toy now. Those were the last words that went through your mind before your body gave out. The overwhelming pressure of cumming bowels combined with her shit was too much for you to handle. She continued to orgasm for a dozen more seconds, but by then you were already unconscious. What happened after that was beyond you.

 

----

 

Somehow that experience wasn't enough to kill you, but you wished it had.


It was a month later and the two girls were getting along famously. They had started going out together, taking steps into an actual relationship. Cindy was always excited to go on dates. Holding hands and sharing meals in public with her long-time crush felt like she was on cloud nine. She was so happy. Jen found that she couldn't say no to the girl's ideas. Cindy's enthusiasm to do things like seeing movies or visiting the amusement park was infectious, and they always ended up having a great time. When they were secluded they would kiss and make out, but in general they were never afraid to show their affection for each other.

While they both were having fun just being a couple, you were the "spice" in their dating life. They didn't leave the house without you, your shrunken body was always kept trapped inside one of their butt cracks. Often Jen would be the one carrying you, with Cindy enjoying just watching her reactions. When they were at the theater Jen would make obvious movements as she leaned her hips over the side, letting out big rumbling farts in her girlfriend's direction. Cindy enjoyed the smell while you were wedged painfully against Jen's asshole, the thong ensuring you took her gassy fart blast face-first. That not being enough, Cindy would tease Jen by yanking at her whaletail, pulling the thong tight and cramming your skull into her hungry awaiting anus.

At the amusement park you'd become Jen's butt plug, rattling around in her colon while she went on the rollercoasters. On nature walks, you'd become her sweat rag and fart dampener. When they went out to eat, they'd go get whatever would cause them to start farting the most, usually something spicy or Mexican. Jen would normally be the spectator then, watching Cindy sputter huge farts into her seat since her booty reacted to food the quickest. You were ravaged by her giant anus, pounded by thick wrinkles and scorching gas again and again. They'd usually go to the restroom together to swap you out, Jen holding in all her stinky farts until it was her turn to play with you.

Despite being fed properly, your stomach barely retained any food. You were constantly losing your meals due to the barrage of smells that the giant girls tormented you with. Sometimes it would be stale urine or dried sweat, sometimes it would be the caked-in gunk left between the folds of their buttholes, but more often than anything they'd make you vomit by hitting you with their giant-sized farts. Horrible humid explosions of gas, pumped forcefully through their buttholes and into your mouth, your poor gag reflex just couldn't handle it. It tasted far too gross, and because it was TWO giant girls saving up their farts for you, that meant you had double the trouble. Juicy farts, wet farts, silent but deadly farts, whenever Jen or Cindy felt their stomachs rumble they made sure you'd be there for the end result.

You were their own little ass toy, a secret game they would play together while out in public. The kinky ass play would really turn them on, and after they got home they'd always fuck like rabbits. It was your own personal hell. Two horny giantesses with big plump backsides, pent up after a long day of teasing, who wanted nothing more than to squeeze you inside their fleshy holes as they made love. You were passed back and forth to wherever felt best for them. One minute you'd be gagging on Cindy's farts as Jen ate her out, the next you'd be crushed against Jen's clit while she sat on Cindy's face. Your tiny squirming body was frequently scrubbed against their insides by giant prodding fingers. While Jen and Cindy would moan out loud you were used like a sponge and dragged around their most sensitive areas. Hot sticky slime coated your body constantly, you were helplessly smothered by hungry flesh as their bodies squeezed down harder than steel.

For all intents and purposes you were a sex toy, but the fact that you were alive was what made them so keen to use you. Your struggles and fear were what fueled their arousal. They laughed when they farted on you, and they giggled with glee when they came. You were subjected to being jammed inside logs of shit, being pissed on, being shit out, being licked clean, all sort of things just like any other sex toy, but you were unique in that one special way... They could ignore your cries for mercy.