- Text Size +

You're submerged in a hot bath of anal slime and leftover spit. Like webbing the gooey strands extended from Jen's anal walls onto your naked body. You could hear her loud throbbing heartbeat surround you, hastily pulsating from sexual excitement. The rank smell inside her ass was horrible, it was easily the worst thing you had ever smelled in your whole life. Your nostrils and mouth burned with hot fire, breathing in foul air that humans were never meant to breathe, inside a place humans were never meant to go. Right now her bowels were relatively clean, but you couldn't imagine how bad the smell was going to get when her food was done digesting.

Meanwhile Cindy was ready to ravish her friend's voluptuous body. She flipped Jen's legs over on the bed so that the girl was laying on her back, and without hesitation went down on her. Cindy's face dove into the pussy, licking her friend's mound with an almost hungry frenzy. She gave it everything she had, given this opportunity Cindy expressed her love with as much passion she could muster. She wanted to make Jen know how she felt about her.

Cindy cunnilingus was exceptional. Her tongue teased and licked Jen's lips with expertise, drawing out as much pleasure as possible. Being a girl, she knew exactly what spots felt the best, having spent many long nights touching herself while imagining this moment. She wanted to make Jen squirm with desire. Her hands joined in too, one teasing the outside of Jen's pink hole while the other pressed down on the mound above her clitoris. Cindy mouth provided suction on top of the quivering bean, causing Jen to moan out loud. Her pussy was dripping now, clear fluids running down her ass and onto the bed. Cindy moved her face lower and thrust her tongue inside Jen's sex hole, just as she did with her anus before.

You felt everything that was going on. First your world turned upside down as Jen was flipped over. Then, without warning, the giantesses mighty ass clenched down on your body. The walls around you shrank, giving you a tight fleshy hug. Gross slime splashed against your face, having no space left to go. The walls relaxed, but only to contract soon again. Over and over Jen's enormous butt was contracting in rhythm with her pussy. Every time Cindy licked her the right way or slurped her sensitive clit, Jen's whole crotch would squeeze, and the muscles inside her pussy and asshole would clench in tandem. You became smothered in hot flesh, the cavernous bowels squeezed you tight as they pleased their master.

Your ears were filled with the sloshing sounds of Jen's ass. You felt completely betrayed, how could she have done this to you? You were only supposed to be inside her panties until she got out of public, but now in her private time with Cindy she was using you as a sex toy. There was always a chance that both girls had forgot about you and you had been pushed inside Jen's ass by accident, but with the way her walls were clinging to you, something told you that wasn't quite the case. Desperately you wriggled, trying to return to the puckered exit hole. If you could just crawl out and somehow make your way to Cindy, she could save you. She was the best chance you had of escaping the hell that was Jen's hungry shithole, but in a cruel twist of fate she was also the one currently getting Jen off, and making her giant ass swallow you deeper.

As you moved through the tight bowels Jen softly cooed. She loved how you felt inside her huge ass, imaging your pained face helped get her off. It must be awful down there, trapped inside her oozing hot tunnel, surrounded by the smell of shit, made even worse by her muscles squeezing down on you. It gave her a twisted sense of dominance, knowing how she was only making things worse for you the more she got aroused. Your tiny wriggles felt amazing, you touched her tender anal walls where no one else could. She loved it when her ass contracted with her pussy, she could feel her muscles shut tight and outline your body. You were just a tiny morsel, an insignificant nub for her giant ass the squeeze on, and yet you felt so good.

Her hips started to gyrate, pressing into Cindy's face as she licked. Jen looked at her head between her legs and wondered if she should tell her that you were inside her ass. Cindy must have forgot that you were in Jen's panties since the mall and was unaware that she shoved inside her asshole. She was completely focused on Jen's pussy, making it cry tears of lust and clench down on her soft tongue. Jen felt Cindy licking the interior of her snatch, getting at all the good places while unintentionally making her anal walls smother you to death. Jen made a face. Smother you to death...

Still, you had no choice but to crawl towards her sphincter. It was the only chance at freedom you had, but all your efforts to climb out would only make you slide deeper inside Jen's hot body. After digging through the undulating lumps of ass meat, pushing through the mucus and disgusting flesh, Jen would simply moan, announcing the moment when her ass clamped down. Her hot tunnel would then gulp you deeper, undoing all the progress you made and then some. All your struggles were doing just made the giantess more horny.

Cindy continued to lick, passionately eating her friend out. Jen's pussy was gushing and swollen red, like ripe juicy fruit. Cindy could tell it was getting closer to cumming, as Jen's hips pushed further into her face. The taste on her tongue was wonderful, she couldn't resist it. Cindy repeatedly swallowed the juices, letting Jen's sweet honey slide down her throat. Her own pussy was also wet, completely drenching her panties.

Jen rolled her head around on the pillow, she could feel her orgasm building. She was almost there, but she was starting to get concerned if you were going to be okay. Your tiny body had proved to be durable, so she had little problem crushing you with her ass, but what would happen if she came with you inside her bowels? She pictured her ass cumming, the anal walls smothering your mouth until you couldn't breathe. You could take a beating, but what would happen if you suffocated?

It started to make her a little scared. She had been playing around, and it made her ass feel really good, but this could be serious. Thoughts of your possible death made her heart race. Should she tell Cindy about you and get her to stop?