- Text Size +

Jen could feel your tiny voice buzzing in her butt cheeks, getting dangerously close to revealing your location to Cindy. She didn't want to hurt you, but the way she saw it you were giving her no choice. Closing her eyes, Jen concentrated her body, and clenched her ass muscles together. The two cheeks locked in place, and she could feel them hugging your tiny self in an unforgiving embrace.

In an instant all the air was forced out of your lungs. Jen's massive blubbery globes became as hard as steel, crushing you from either side. You couldn't yell for help, let alone move, the ungodly force coming from the ass was making sure of it. Briefly you wondered how something that looked so soft and squishy could become so hard in an instant. Blood rushed to your head, your lungs ached for air. She needed to ease up on you soon or your body was going to pass out.

Cindy, who was resting her head on Jen's ass as a pillow, felt the girl's buttocks become rock hard.

"Wow, your butt feels so tense right now, Jen. Want me to give it a massage?" she smiled.

"Uh, you don't have t-"

Before Jen could get the words out, Cindy started pressing her hands into her backside. She rubbed around the base of Jen's panty-clad cheeks, pushing into them with her palms. Jen slowly unclenched her ass, releasing you from the iron grip of her cheeks. You could finally breathe again, but now something even more dangerous was happening. Cindy's hands were going to work on Jen's booty, kneading her flesh like it was soft dough. She pressed her hands flat on each cheek and rubbed them side to side, with a swaying motion. Next her fingers traced along the round outer edge and scooped the rolls of flesh inwards. The salty butt walls surrounding you began to ripple like waves, jumbling you around with a tidal force. You couldn't fight back, you could only squirm and let yourself become buried in rolling ass flesh.

Jen began to melt into the bed, letting her whole body loosen. Her ass relaxed, ready to accept its treatment from Cindy's skillful fingers. You however, were sinking between her cheeks, sliding against the foul butt crack with every slight movement. Soon you were mashed against Jen's giant tight asshole, only right now it didn't seem so tight. Your feet skid backwards from the massage, passing through the slimy hole with little resistance. Right away you tried to pull them out but that was when Jen's pucker clamped down on you. It seemed the Jen's humongous ass was relaxed enough to let stuff go in, but not come out. Cindy pressed into the seam of her butt cheeks, forcing the meaty ceiling to collapse on top of you. With nowhere else to go your body plunged into Jen's anus, with both arms pinned at your side. The hot sphincter coiled around your body, making you start to panic.

Jen felt your struggles and was drooling on Cindy's pillow. She was on cloud nine, reveling in the fact the Cindy was unknowingly sending you deeper inside her asshole. The girl was hard at work massaging her glutes, without a clue that she was helping Jen's monster butt swallow you whole. This was too good, Jen couldn't ask for anything more perfect. She felt her jiggling cheeks get rubbed together by Cindy, using a gentle but firm touch. Her massage was incredible, but the cherry on top was the hot sensation of your body gradually being screwed inside her asshole. You wriggled like a worm, but your squirms only made her hole contract around you even harder. Jen's panties started to get wet.

Cindy was also enjoying the massage, almost as much as her friend was. She had casually grazed Jen's butt few times before, but she always wanted to rub the huge cheeks between her fingers like she was doing right now. During the long times they spent apart Cindy had started to develop a crush on Jen, and she had been eagerly looking forward to seeing her again. She was nervous, and didn't think Jen would return her feelings, so she kept them shut deep inside. Going shopping, making her a huge dinner, cuddling together in bed, that was all she thought to ever ask for. Secretly she dreamed of the two of them becoming intimate, but never would have thought things would escalate this far in a single night!

Physically, Jen was everything that could appeal to her. Long luxurious blonde hair, full stacked D-cup breasts, soft tender skin, but the thing Cindy was attracted to the most was her ass. Jen's butt was absolutely huge and Cindy idolized it. She loved to watch Jen walk around and see how her cheeks would wiggle. The sight of such a perfect huge rump turned her on, she would imagine it on lonely nights while she pleasured herself. Using it as a pillow, giving it a massage, those were all excuses so that she could get closer to the sweet sweet booty she drooled over. Usually she had to resist the urge to grope such a fine ass, but now she could squeeze and rub it all she liked.

As Cindy massaged Jen she started to notice the girls panties were wet. Her eyes widened. She wanted to pleasure her crush more, and took things to the next step. Grabbing the waist of Jen's panties Cindy pulled them down all the way past her legs. Jen didn't seem to mind. Cindy then dug further with her groping massage, wedging her fingers in between her friend's sweaty ass cheeks. She spread and exposed new skin to the outside world, pushing deeper and deeper until she was at Jen's crack. An avalanche of flesh crushed you from overhead as Cindy greedily fondled the butt. Her powerful fingers pushed down on top of your head and crammed your body into Jen's awaiting shithole. You were gobbled up to your neck, with just your head poking out of the loosened sphincter. The giant woman moaned in pleasure.

"Ahn! Oh yeah. That feels real good Cindy. Get deep in there."

Cindy couldn't hold herself back anymore. She spread open Jen's thick cheeks with both hands and dared to push her tongue in between. It dove at you with a frightening speed and squished against your face, splashing saliva everywhere. Up and down Cindy's tongue went, licking the length of Jen's ass to get as much sour, delicious crack sweat as it could find. Tasting its fill, and slathering the crevice with a layer of shining spit, the tongue returned to dangling overhead. You looked at it in fear. Cindy began to trace the outline of Jen's hole with her taste buds, circling her tongue around you head. This can't be happening. The long pink muscle pressed the top of your skull. Jen's anus quivered. She moaned, urging Cindy to do it. You screamed.

"CINDY!! CINDYYYY-"

The woman's tongue speared inside Jen's anus, driving your whole body inside her ass. The sticky hot walls squeezed down on you and locked into a wet kiss with Cindy's tongue. She reciprocated, worming her tongue around to make out with the lusty butthole. The anal tunnel undulated as Cindy licked its greasy walls, happily slapping her tongue against the hot flesh. You felt Jen's horny innards throb and pull you deeper. Her bowels slowly started to suck you inside, punctuating your descent with wet clenching sounds. You screamed, forced to watch in horror as the dancing pink tongue got farther and farther away.

Then, suddenly Cindy's tongue left Jen's butt. The asshole hung open, gaping for a second, before shrinking down tight and leaving you in suffocating darkness.